a friend of mine

showstoppa

Just Browsing
Media
now i'm sure that plenty of posts like this are probably up somewhere on this site
but i want a real answer to this
this is the question

i have a really hot guy friend whose pants i want to get into
and i'm pretty sure he's straight but would love to know if he's curious
i just don't know how to approach him and get him to reciprocate and give me a chance
because i'm afraid that it might sacrifice our friendship
theres always the
play strip poker, or go to the showers in the gym solution
but really AS A FRIEND, what could i do besides all that "just get naked" stuff
what could i do to comfort him into wanting to play around with me
what could i say, what could i show with body language
what signs from him can i look for that kind of stuff
cuz i've been wanting him really bad now to the point where i almost can't take it when i look at him i just can't stop staring

please help and give me genuine answers
thanks so much

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Get drunk with him, and play it off in a drunken manner... works all the time for me. I was high with my gay best friend when we had sex... yes gay boy sex with a girl... intoxicants are always good. But I will warn you.... I lost my best friend (the gay one) who I had been friends with for 6 years, it might have not been from that directly, but over time it stopped, and we hate each other now... be careful.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would not do anything if you want any kind of relationship with him in the future. If he is curious, he will tell you, and whatever happens sexually will be a mutual decision. Nothing good comes about through deceit or trickery.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with everyone else on this one. You can't really make someone want to do something with you. Maybe just tease him a little bit on things, and see what his comfort level is. However, he has to be the one to make the first move if anything would ever happen. Otherwise there could be a problem later on if he regrets what happened...then he'll look for someone to blame, and that would definitely be you (in his mind).