A friend of mine's problem.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Swedish_Typer, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Swedish_Typer

Swedish_Typer New Member

I myself am not blessed with an enormous member, but my friend sure is, and he asked me to ask you guys about some tips.

You see, he has been together with his girlfriend for two years (very serious) but so far she has never gotten a proper orgasm except for a few times she was drunk. She complains that his dick is way to big, that it hurts, no matter how wet she is, and she gets a cramp in her jaw when she tries to blow him.

His own satisfaction isn't perfect either though better. In fact, it tends to hurt him when he enters her, though it subsides.

They really love each other, and I don't think this will ruin their relationship, but I think for her sake it could be good to hear some tips on how to make it better for her.

Thanks beforehand, he will really appreciate it ;)

2. bigtool4u

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think we need some photos of it so we can analyze the problem better.....lol

3. houtx48

Gold Member

I think Tool is correct, definitely need pictures of the offending organ.

4. rough_neck_9_1

Without seeing the evidence its hard to say with any sense of certainty. But there are the basic rules; Lube and lots of it! Time, be slow and careful and she'll open up more. And lastly no amount of drugs or alchool makes his dick smaller or her snatch bigger so don't just get drunk and pound like a pneumatic drill.

5. TheEnforcer

TheEnforcer Member

Actually, Alcohol has a tendency to loosen the muscles, hence why most people go to the bar after a stressful day at work. However, who wants to get fucked while drunk? You kinda filter the intimacy out of the equation if that happens...

Tell them to try different positions, and also stimulate her clit while penetrating, vs. simple penetrating... This will excite her even more, make her more wet, and her vaginal walls expand more (vs. being tight and clenched because her subconscious mind is saying "oh my god... that's a huge cock! That's gonna hurt!")

Tell your friend to not be shy... join the club! Upload a picture... lol ;-)... And maybe she could join too... there are lots of forums on how women can get off too and vice versa...

6. Simon9

Simon9 Active Member

Even without photos, it might help if we knew what kind of size we were talking about.

8"? 10"? 12"?

Lube and time as rough neck points out help.

7. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Also it is sometimes helpful for the woman to be on top. She can control the depth of penetration, pace, angle etc. so that it will not be too uncomfortable for her.

8. Swedish_Typer

Swedish_Typer New Member

Thanks for alot of the tips. My friend has read them, and aside from some of the comments didn't feel like there was nothing new said, though he doesn't blame it on you guys. Like I said, they are still really happy, its just he wishes she could orgasm. He has done everything that you guys have suggested, such as lube, both natural and artificial, as well as toys and other such things.

If anyone else has some other ideas, put them up, because who knows, maybe someone will think of the magic thing :)

9. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    Tough situation dude. My BFF had the same problem with his ex-GF. Big guy, little girl.

If lube isnt working, theres not much else he can do. I dont know of any way to make his cock smaller. :biggrin1: Can he stick it out until she has a baby? That might stretch her out a bit.

The other option to get her to orgasm might not be with his penis. How's his pussy eating skills? Can she orgasm if he goes down on her an does oral sex? They might need to face the realization that although they love each other deeply, they might physically not be compatible. That being said, theres a lot more to sex then vaginal penitration or going down on a guy. How is he with handjobs? Oral sex on a guy doesnt HAVE to include the woman deep throating a massive dick. Theres lots of parts on a cock and balls to lick and tease and suck to orgasm. Experiment and get creative. Theres always the final frontier.... anal. :tongue: His cock might be too tight for her pussy but maybe her ass would loosen up enough to take it.

As someone else said, part of the problem might be that she is too tense about being penetrated by a big dick. That was part of my buddy's problem. If she's scared of it, she's going to tense up. Maybe she needs to be more relaxed before hand. A romantic diner and a couple glasses of a nice Shiraz might help.

#9 vindicator, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  10. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

There really AREN'T any magic tricks. If you browse the forums you might find some little helpful hints, but nothings going 'solve' the problem.

11. Stretch

Stretch New Member

That is extremely bizarre advice...

#11 Stretch, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  12. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    It was meant MOSTLY in jest... :rolleyes:

But honestly, a woman does get stretched after child birth.

13. Pitbull

Gold Member

But there really are magic tricks.
    Let me show you.
    First firmly grip my magic wand...

14. jtmony08

jtmony08 Member

Albums:
    There's a large percentage of women who don't have orgasms. Orgasms aren't achieved through penetration alone. And what works for one doesn't necessarily work for all. I know this may sound crazy, but has he tried perfecting the art of eating pussy? Has he increased the amount of foreplay? etc. There are a number of reasons she may not be having an orgasm. What makes him think it's his size that's preventing it. I'd recommend checking the skill-set, before blaming it on size.

15. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Ah, but the magic tricks are for those who can already take his big cock. Those secrets you only get to learn once you've joined the club :tongue:. Now where were we . . . I was gripping the magic wand . . .

16. D_Hugh_G_Nutz

D_Hugh_G_Nutz Account Disabled

I really must experience this lady for myself and it is only then that I can truly solve the problem. :biggrin1:

17. Icarium

Icarium New Member

Albums:
    How about entering her whilst semi-erect then filling out while in her, that way her pussy may accommodate it a bit more easily

18. Pitbull

Gold Member

HaHa
    That is the way dogs tie together and get stuck. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

19. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oral sex, Oral sex, Oral sex (on her of course)

20. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    IMO,

If the penetration part of sex is painful for her she's going to tense up. Speaking from experience when something is uncomfortable/ painful, I expect it to be that way and I automatically tense. An orgasm isn't possible if I'm tense.

I'm not just going to say more lube, lube makes it go in easier, but it doesn't loosen the muscles. It can still be extremely painful and soaking wet. I would say more foreplay is what he really needs to concentrate on. Those muscles need to stretch out some.

#20 HiddenLacey, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
Draft saved Draft deleted