D

deleted645178

Damn!!!! This was hot - could have cum I. My pants I was so hard reading this! Hope Matt gets fucked next.
I've Been thinking that too.now it's matts turn to get shafted..
Literally :)

snoopyuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Exactly in fact this story is way more realistic than the other erotic stories on this website.

The other stories are about a straight masculine guy with a great body who has a great sex life with his GF/wife who meets a young boy with a big dick that makes him submissive. If that’s not exaggerated I don’t know what is
Is this story fiction or ?

k b

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Amazing story! You are such a talented writer.

It may sound weird, but I am so glad that Matt doesn't have a huge cock :) The story reminds me of a wonderfully hot guy I met before with a smaller-than-average cock, which makes the story all the more realistic to me. The only difference was that guy was really self-conscious about it and didn't really see how great he was. He kept saying "my cock's kinda small" or "I wish it could be larger". Looking forward to seeing Matt stays confident for the rest of the story.. :p

Eqx1987

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Amazing story! You are such a talented writer.

It may sound weird, but I am so glad that Matt doesn't have a huge cock :) The story reminds me of a wonderfully hot guy I met before with a smaller-than-average cock, which makes the story all the more realistic to me. The only difference was that guy was really self-conscious about it and didn't really see how great he was. He kept saying "my cock's kinda small" or "I wish it could be larger". Looking forward to seeing Matt stays confident for the rest of the story.. :p
100%. When I think back, the 3-4 hottest guys I’ve ever hooked up with coincidentally all had dicks that were maybe 5” max (which is smaller than average or just average, depending on what studies you look at lol, but definitely in the bottom quartile from my experiences). Maybe this is why I’ve always found a direct negative correlation between a guy’s hotness in the gym location locker rooms and his willingness to strip naked without doing the towel dance.

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd had a pretty nice week. I went to the gym a couple of times and I was definitely in a good patch of training. I was starting to feel quite properly fit again for the first time since gyms had reopened after covid. I was even getting an eye or two from some of the fitter guys in the gym.

I hadn't hooked up with anybody else lately. Although I've got a high sex drive, if I have a really good fuck I definitely don't feel much of a need to do much else for a while.

Nonetheless, as I headed out to the city centre on Thursday evening to meet Matt I was at the pub early so I checked Grindr. As a bit of a slut, I liked Grindr on Thursday nights. Lots of hot guys visiting for the weekend who could accommodate in city centre hotels. Fit gays, discreet gays, discreet straights...

I exchanged messages with a few of the guys. "Hey, welcome". "Hey, hot pics. Where are you staying?".

Matt wandered in. He was wearing a casual pink shirt and a tight pair of jeans with trainers. In this friendly old man pub, he stood out like a fucking sexy sore thumb.

I stood up and we had a warm embrace.

"I don't know what I prefer, your cock or your hugs".

Matt laughed. "In this place, hugs! Pint?"

I nodded and a couple of minutes later, Matt brought a couple of pints to our table.

"How was your week?" I asked.

"Yeah really good mate thanks. I had a house move this week. They're starting to get back into full swing now so I'm winding down some of the delivery days a bit as house moves pay better. She was a really sweet old lady and tipped well so that was great."

"That's really sweet. Do you work alone or do you have a team?"

"There's another guy who does deliveries part time who appreciates the work. If it keeps getting busier, then I might look to hire him full time. It's getting like that".

"That's great."

We discussed a bit more about his work and my work. He also asked about my family.

"Do they live here?"

"No, I moved here for university then stayed. They live further north towards Glasgow. I go and see them once a month or so."

"I've got a house move to Glasgow soon. I could probably drive you if timings work out. I could definitely drive you back anyway as the van'll be empty".

"Ah. That could work well! Thanks."

"Would your parents want me to pop in for a cuppa?"

"You mean you'd use their bathroom then pound their arses a few weeks later?" I smiled.

Matt nearly spat out his beer. "Hahaha. Yeah something like that. Do your parents know about your slutty behaviour?"

"Yeah, they know I'm pretty chill about this sort of stuff. They make an effort to support me, like they marched at pride with me before covid, and they've stopped asking about when I'm gonna get a boyfriend. They respect that I do things a bit differently".

"But you're not totally closed to a boyfriend, right?"

"Not closed. But I just know that I like that freedom. Take this (I pointed to me and him): it's been so great having you spontaneously come into my life. That probably wouldn't have happened even if I'd been in the most open relationship".

"I understand that. These last couple of weeks, I can definitely see where you're coming from. It was really nice to stop worrying about consequences and just enjoy finding out things with you."

"It's been so nice to see you relax and enjoy yourself. Do you know what might come next for you?"

"How do you mean?"

"Like, do you wanna just keep hanging out with me and that's your release from work and family? Or do you want to explore more with guys? Do you want to start dating girls again?"

"Good questions..." Matt laughed as he answered. "I don't know. What do you think I should do?"

It was my turn to laugh.

"Well... obviously whatever you want. I don't see why you don't consider enjoying all 3! At least contemplate them. It seems you enjoy pounding my arse..."

Matt nodded, smiling.

"So that's 1." I continued. "You might enjoy getting back out and going on a date or getting Tinder or something. And who knows, you might enjoy checking out Grindr yourself or meeting another guy. I'm not the only bitch bottom slut in the world."

We smiled at each other.

"I don't know. That last one - Grindr - feels unlikely. I've enjoyed playing around and exploring with you exactly because it's you. I don't mean this rudely mate - the opposite - but I don't think my attraction to you is primarily physical. You've stirred something up in me that I don't think other guys would. But I might be wrong. Who knows."

"But you might enjoy dating or thinking about dating again?" I asked.

"Maybe. Or even just having some fun. I've probably earned it".

"You definitely have".

"I don't really know what that looks like. I don't know how to flirt or how to get out there".

Jesus. He's adorable.

"You don't realise how hot you are, do you?".

He laughed. "Even if that's right, that doesn't make it easy to actually meet or strike up a conversation with someone"

"That's true. That's where online is useful to be fair".

"Yeah".

A barmaid came over to collect our empty glasses. She was around our age, slim and in great shape. She wore black jeans and had a cool overshirt buttons down over a tee. Very cool.

She smiled at us but particularly smiled at Matt. He smiled back, innocently. She walked away.

"It's my round, but I reckon she might enjoy you going to the bar".

"What? Don't be daft - she's just being polite".

"Maybe. Only one way to find out". I smiled and gave him card to get the beers. But he refused.

"Alright, alright. Same again?"

I went to the bar and got two more beers. I had a friendly chat with her.

"You guys are a bit younger than our regular crowd here" she said.

"Yeah, we're old men at heart".

She smiled. "Are you guys just mates or a couple?"

"We're good mates. Why do you ask?"

"No reason - partly testing my gaydar, partly I thought you guys were a cute couple".

"Ha. Well thanks. I'm gay so you're half right".

"And him?"

"He's just a very sweet guy".

"How intriguing." She smiled and went to serve another customer.

I put the beers down on the table.

"Thanks. How was she?"

"She's great. Although I've no idea if she's into you, into both of us or a lesbian. Maybe all three".

"I can relate to that". We laughed and chinked glasses.

"How would you feel if I went on a date with a girl or had fun with other people?" He asked.

"I'd be fine. I'm not jealous of anything you'd end up doing. I've strong feelings for you, but they're from a place of warmth rather than any dependency. I think..." I laughed. "If you end up fooling around with others and enjoying it or you end up going on dates and getting back to something more conventional for you, then as long as you're happy about it I'll be smiling about it and rooting for you".

"And if I'm enjoying spending more time with you and doing things with you?"

"Then I'll be smiling about it and rooting for your cock in my hole".

We laughed and chinked glasses again. I looked over to the bar and noticed that the barmaid was still looking and smiling in our direction.

Matt had noticed too.

"Did you tell her anything about us?"

"Not really, although she did ask. I told her I was gay, and that you were a sweet guy."

"What did she say?"

"She smiled and said she was intrigued".

Matt glanced her way and smiled.

"She looks pretty great to be fair. Could you get it up for her?"

"Depends how good she is at rimming...".

We stayed for another pint and just enjoyed the rest of the night. As we left the pub, we waved and said goodbye to the barmaid.

"I should just head home tonight. I've an early start for another move", Matt said.

"Same", I replied. "This has been really good fun".

"It has! I'll drop you a text with dates for my Glasgow trip," Matt suggested.

We walked home until our paths parted and we ended with the customary hug. I didn't bother checking Grindr. It was a nice night to let my horn build up and shoot a big load another day.

I got home and into bed. Matt had sent me a screenshot from his phone's app store. On the left was Tinder. On the right was Grindr.

His message overlaying the screenshot: "Which one to choose..."

gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Exactly in fact this story is way more realistic than the other erotic stories on this website.

The other stories are about a straight masculine guy with a great body who has a great sex life with his GF/wife who meets a young boy with a big dick that makes him submissive. If that’s not exaggerated I don’t know what is
I totally see both sides. Some people simply want a fantasy, resulting in tons of sex. Others, like a could be/more realistic storyline.

Just like some like more details, that flesh out the storyline and some want something quick to read.

I love this story, its taking its time. I love it so much, that it helped me start writing again another story, after writing Patrick and Cole and Nick and Corey.

Reactions: Blue404

arnoldjmiles

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There'll be a bit of a delay for the next one, just fyi. Bit busy at the moment.

I'm having a casual look as to whether I might spend some time making this into a downloadable thing online when the story is actually complete. Maybe even a short audiobook. It's been good fun.

whytejrfes

Expert Member
Media
Oh I love that Patrick and Cole, wank with that a thousand times lol
I totally see both sides. Some people simply want a fantasy, resulting in tons of sex. Others, like a could be/more realistic storyline.

Just like some like more details, that flesh out the storyline and some want something quick to read.

I love this story, its taking its time. I love it so much, that it helped me start writing again another story, after writing Patrick and Cole and Nick and Corey.

Reactions: gtru1981

tatibeautybrook

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There'll be a bit of a delay for the next one, just fyi. Bit busy at the moment.

I'm having a casual look as to whether I might spend some time making this into a downloadable thing online when the story is actually complete. Maybe even a short audiobook. It's been good fun.
Take your time ❤

Reactions: 17927381

Lainathion

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Take your time. It's being a great journey, I'm really enjoying it.

I would love a downloadable file of the story!!!