A friend's mum and girlfriend.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a lad (19 years old) I was dragged onto the dance floor by a pal's mum while at a Xmas party. She was quite young, to be his mum and had a fit body and a nice face. I'd had a couple of drinks.

Suddenly, her knee brushed my thigh and I got a semi. :eek:The more I tried to stop it, the harder it got until there was nothing to do but pull her closer in order to hide the obvious bulge from anyone watching. She giggled and pressed into me (to help me out, I presume) :rolleyes:and we remained glued together for another 2 dances until I regained some control and he softened up.

"Thankyou and Merry Christmas" she said with a twinkle in her eye.

I mumbled incoherently and returned to my seat.

I later saw her giggling with her friends who were all peering in my direction with half-smiles on their lips.:redface:

Whenever I called at my friend's house, thereafter, she always gave me a warm smile and made some comment or other regarding how she couldn't wait for next Christmas.:wink:

A similar thing happened with a different friend's girlfriend who actually made matters worse by grinding her groin against my cock.:mischievous:

She told me she'd just had one of her best dances ever with me and that it had nothing to do with my dancing skills, as we parted. Happily, she never told her boyfriend (or if she did, he never mentioned it to me).

It has happened on other occasions, with other friend's girlfriends (not mums) over the years and with varying results, but those are the two that have stood out in my mind.

Now I'm just praying that my son's girlfriends or daughter's friends never insist on a dance:biggrin1:

Has this happened to you (not just the guys - have the ladies ever been on the receiving end), or am I just a pervie?

D

deleted105034

That's pretty hot story, but never happened to me...

Throwaway_Evil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did have a sort-of similar experience when I was but a young buck.

I was spending the weekend with a couple friends - D & A - at D's house. His mom worked very late, and we were alone with his slightly older sister (who had a crush on me) for most of the evening and into the night - so D invited his girlfriend L over. L had a bit of a reputation for being *ahem* experienced, and they fooled around for a good portion of the night. At one point however, all five of us were chilling in the living room.

There was music (courtesy of MTV, back when they actually played music videos), and we were all just kindof jamming out in our PJ's - L was dancing with D, D's sister was coming back from making nachos or something, and me and A were just sitting there watching the videos.

At some point D sat down because he was bored or tired, and L came over to get me and try to convince me to dance with her. Being right in front of her boyfriend - my friend, his sister, and my other friend, and not exactly thinking I was the best dancer, I was uncomfortable obliging her. I stayed put on the couch. She insisted and started to pout, and when she did she put her knee in between my legs and leaned over me - allowing me to look right down the neck of her nightshirt. I was very quickly aware that she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing under that long pink shirt. From my vantage point I could see her pert breasts and just a little bit of mound past her incredibly flat abs.

I was averagely endowed at this point in life - I hadn't yet hit my major growth spurt - but my semi went into full-fledged hard-on mode. I guess it was big enough to get her attention through my clothes though, because she started gently/slightly gyrating and moving her thigh back and forth on my cock - which was sandwiched between the inside of my left thigh and the outside of her right. She "caught" me looking down her shirt, acted surprised, took a glance down her shirt then down at my leg, looked me straight in the eye with a wild expression in her own eyes, then leaned forward to my left ear and said in a whisper, "Oh, I can feel it..."

Then L got up, and I thought I was off the hook; but she announced to the room that I had "a massive hard-on" and "probably shouldn't stand up." D's sister, who had been sitting to my right on the couch throughout the whole incident had been feigning ignorance over the whole uncomfortable situation, but apparently took that as her cue to drop all pretense of discretion and stared over at my crotch without even briefly meeting my (likely terror-stricken) eyes. I felt like I was just another one of the morsels that she had been scarfing down.

I looked at L, trying to convey the sense of betrayal I felt within, and she looked back at me with an expression that clearly conveyed the smug sense of satisfaction that she was feeling.

I don't know if she was trying to start trouble between me and D, but if she was it never materialized. In fact, the rest of the night went off without a hitch. I got no action from either of the two ladies present that night or any other, and didn't lose my virginity until a couple years later. D and I remained friends until I moved away later that year - and I didn't see L again after that night, as apparently she got pregnant by an older guy and was sent away to live with relatives elsewhere. D's older sister, though, smiled and blushed every time she was in the same room with me from that night on.

thugcock05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great stuff I was at one of my high school friends father's wedding. Confusing right? I was 19. Anyway his aunt who was a 40ish sexy older but thicker yet still hot Italian woman was drunk and all over me we were grinding and groping all night. I was in heaven

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once passed out on an ex's couch after a party. Woke up with my cock sticking out in full glory and her mom drinking coffee on the other couch. She always looked at me differently after this. No, nothing happened. Damn.