a full bush

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by lovenuts50, Nov 23, 2008.

1. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    i love a woman with a bouquet of pubic hair. it's like a fragrant flower in which to bury my face. underarm hair is a turn-on too. opinions?

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    what ever floats your boat man

3. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

personally i hate hair on women and only a little bit of pubic hair is ok with me, but each to their own i suppose

4. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    I wish more guys thought like you. Less than 5% of the population is cool with unshaven women, which limits my options somewhat, even in a town full of hippies like SF. I gotta do my own thing, though, even if it's not popular - can't stand razor burn and have better things to do with my time and money than get waxed. Besides, I love how it looks and feels on other women and men, and myself.

When a guy finds out I'm unshaven, he usually has one of four opinions:

1) hell yeah
    2) not into it, but you're hot anyway so I'll still hit it
    3) totally can't deal
    4) indifferent either way

The guys in category 3 are obviously out, but the guys in category 2 quickly get the boot as well in my book - their loss! I only like sleeping with people who really like my body, tell me so, and allow me to feel comfortable in my own skin. I've slept with plenty of people in category 4 and it's fine, but I have to admit that the best sex I've had has been with people who have been totally affirming of/actively excited about my fuzzy bits - just like a huge-hung guy might like sex with a girl who's indifferent about his massive dick, but will probably be in heaven if she's a cock-worshipping size queen.

My 2c!

5. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, I imagine that seeing a lush bush on a woman I'm about to bed is similar to what a woman experiences when her lover drops his pants and she's treated to the sight of a large cock dangling between his legs: it's eye/libido candy. When I started to be sexually active, it was just before the trend for women to shave their pubes started, so that's what I learned to love to look at (and eat). Now, I prefer women at least in their 30's, and many of them don't trim "down there" as religiously as they once did, so I still associate a nice muff with my favorite place to play in.

That said, a freshly shaven mons turns me on as well, provided it isn't covered thigh to thigh with razor burn and nicks. Al in all, if the woman inside is a turn on, somehow her body is to me as well--unshorn or shaved smooth.

6. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    I like the way you think. When I'm with a woman, I attend to every inch of her body that gives her pleasure.

7. bigbiboy

bigbiboy New Member

I love hairy babes. sexy natural bush and under arm hair is the most attractive thing on a girl and just by not shaving makes any girl almost twice as appealing to me. Why society makes women think that they need to shave it all off is beyond me. It's natural and sexy and I wish more women would have the balls to grow it out.

8. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ugh, no thanks.

I expect a lover to be well-groomed...definitely no pit hair at all. Aside from the visual appeal, it demonstrates to me that she both takes pride in her appearance and has a desire to please me.

9. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    HazelGod, do you shave your pit hair? If so, fair enough, but I find it kinda funny when guys think that girls who don't are somehow unhygienic but don't shave themselves. As far as visual appeal goes, you're certainly entitled to your preference, but I think anyone who alters their body in any way should be doing it for themselves above all. On that note, someone can refrain from shaving and still take pride in their appearance - they just have a different idea of what looks nice than you do.

10. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've gone back and re-read my post several times, but I can't find where I made any mention of hygiene...or lack thereof. Armpit hair on women is just aesthetically revolting. Growing wild on men isn't appealing, either, so I do keep my own trimmed back.

And while people should do things for themselves, I hold certain expectations of a lover...she either abides by my desires or suffers the consequence.

11. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    "She either abides by my desires or suffers the consequences."

If a guy ever said this to me I think I'd lol...and I'm a submissive!

I think we all have our own standards, myself included, but I try to be mature enough to refrain from painting things I'm not personally into as "revolting"...I'm not into blondes, big muscles, or cut cocks, but I don't think of them as disgusting, just not _my_ thing.

12. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

I'm indifferent about underarm hair on women but a good bush is a real bonus as it's so nice to run your fingers through, tug and play with as well as to look at (I do have a particular love of red bush as I find it so decorative). All off is definitely not my personal favourite though doing around the lips is probably better for going down.

Seems funny that other women seem to give women who choose not to shave as hard a time as blokes even if they have no sexual interest in women themselves - a kind of "letting the side down" type of reaction. Strange.

OTOH there are a lot of women out there who don't like facial hair on men and really shaggy unkempt 60s and 70s style beards are a definite minority interest for most fems. Is that so different? I guess not really...

13. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    Avg - I'm equal-op for bearded guys...with facial hair, I tend to like all or nothing, though: isolated goatees are a dealbreaker for me, and it's the rare guy who can get away with a moustache, ironic or otherwise (Eugene Hutz is a notable exception!)

Totally agreed on the "other women give hairy girls even more flak than men" tip. They often seem threatened by someone who is making a decision that goes against the most ingrained feminine stereotypes. Men who aren't into my armpit hair just don't try to fuck me - but women will often stare rudely for extended periods of time and comment aloud: seriously catty and juvenile.

14. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    As would I...which is why such things aren't vocalised. If you know another way to convey ideas in online fora, though, I'm all ears. :wink:

Are you somehow asserting that my simple expression of a personal opinion in response to a public call for commentary on the subject is somehow not mature? Might not the same be said of your pious implication that people who shave or wax are wasting their time and money?

15. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    HG - as I said, you're entitled to your opinion, and your way of expressing it. No piety intended (I suffered through Catholic school long enough!) - I have no issue with others removing hair if they enjoy it, but yeah, I'd personally rather use my time/dollars in other ways.

16. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i like having a bush between my legs. in the past i used to shave but i got fed up with nicks, cuts, ingrown hairs, and razor burn. i don't like looking like a little girl down there either so keeping my bush makes me feel more feminine and womanly.

i do shave my under-arm hair though. that's just one thing i can't stand, especially when i sweat.

17. StrictlyAvg

StrictlyAvg Member

Hey, if you're in continental Europe you're in good company - it doesn't seem to be a big dealbreaker for either sex in the countries where english isn't the first language and there are plenty of good looking women around who make the same choice as you.

Just had a look at your gallery btw - mmmmmm is what I say!:147:

18. lovenuts50

lovenuts50 Active Member

Albums:
    when i went to university in europe, i found the underarm and leg hair quite intriguing. it inspried me to investigate.

19. motoramic

motoramic Well-Known Member

Albums:
    How about this one for you?

Attached Files:

20. B_Big Dick Johnson

B_Big Dick Johnson New Member

give me an unshaven woman, yum! i loooove hairy puss, just so much more sexy than looking at a bald patch of skin

Draft saved Draft deleted