A fun fantasy or potential for start of hotwifing because wife has started talking again about her huge dick ex?

drakebelg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has recently seen her huge dick ex in our neighbourhood and has openly mentioned him 5 or 6 times in the last week or two. Just things like "I've seen x. I wonder why is in the neighbourhood....."
Read through the background below and let me know what you think of my ideas, or do you have any other suggestions, comments or ideas.

My wife and I are very happily married with two kids and we have been together since 2002. We have a great sex life especially, since 2015 when I introduced big sex toys, dildos, vibrators,an huge penis sleeves/extensions. Due to this and continuous fisting she is now permanently loose and loves the huge penis sleeves. She admitted that she is a size queen, she felt me up on our first night in bed while I slept with a hardon and she was happy with my slightly bigger size. She has also said that she felt "lucky" that she has always had above average sized guys.
We both often make comments about hot people that we see, and even while I would be fisting her she would say how hot some guys on tv are. She loves the big, strong muscled guys with bigger cocks.

So a brief history: In 2015 my wife started a new teaching job and she mentioned that an ex of her's worked there, that she had a good relationship with back in 1995, that she ended. She said they still got on well with him, that he was funny and they were friends but she liked the secrecy that no one else knew they were a couple. I also noticed that she was dressing up really nicely going to work (almost sexy), she looked amazing. I am 100% sure they were flirting, she was enjoying the attention but had no intentions of having an affair. Our sexlife was also really good.
Around the same time while using some big toys she teasingly admitted that she had an ex who a much bigger than me (I am not small at all), she said he had an enormous, "scarily huge" penis and she compared it to a huge 10.5" and thick penis extension/sleeve that we used a lot.
Two years later in 2017 my wife admitted that huge penis ex, and the ex at her work are the same guy. Wow, that blew me away a bit that it took so long to admit this, but it also turned me on. Instead of being annoyed or insecure I decided to have fun with it. I started playing the hotwife's huge ex fantasy. I would call the huge penis extension her "ex sized cock", and tell her that her ex would love to fuck her now, because she can handle huge dicks much better. This toy became by far her favourite, she was often asking for it, and would multiple orgasm like crazy. This was for sure the most amazing and highly sexed period of our sex lives. It was great fun and we were having sex 5-6 times a week and very often with this ex sized huge penis extension.This amazing intense period in our sex life continued for two years. It dropped off a bit, is still great but wow those few years were amazing. I was also writing fantasies and emails about her fucking him and other huge guys. They turned her on but she said she didn't really want to. One time when she was going to a work party I told her to flirt with him and see if she could get a hold of his cock, she just smiled but didn't do it.
In 2020 her ex (who is married) started another job so they didn't see each other anymore.

A few weeks ago (2022) my wife mentioned that she saw her ex in our neighbourhood, even though he lives in a nearby city. She saw him n the distance several times over the last few weeks, and she thinks he works a few 100m from us. The other day when a song played she even mentioned that her ex loved that group. He is obviously in her head a bit.

So, this is what I think:
1-When my wife was with him a way back in 1995 she loved their sex life (she said this), loved his size (she said this), but it was too intense for daily sex due to his huge size (she also said this). She also said that she really liked him, they got on really well but it wasn't her big love at the time. So yeah, she really enjoyed his size and would handle it much better now.
2-Due to the years of using huge toys she got used to the sizes, can now take truly astounding length and girth and has discovered that she loves the huge toys. She often mentions that the toys are great but a real penis is the best. I tease her saying that she should find a guy with a huge one and she would love it.
3-Now that he is working in the neighbourhood I believe that sexually her interest has peaked about a or his big dick again. We still use the big penis extensions 1 in 5 times, so she still loves it big but prefers it real.

What do you think? Is it an opening to see if she would like a threesome or a hotwife tryout?
1-Is seeing him in the neighbourhood making her think of his huge dick and how good it would feel?

2-Or, is it all in my head because I like the idea of her wanting his huge dick?

3-Should I tease her about talking about him and tell her jokingly she is just wanting some huge dick again?

4-I might even write a story/fantasy about them bumping into each other in the street and going back to our place for some fun.

5-Tell her I would love if she would actually fuck him one time only to really know how good it is or not. This idea is a big turn on but of course I am also nervous of the consequences. I am not sure how she would react to this now.

6-any other fun suggestions?

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I will readdress this post another time but I just want to say I have a tiny penis and a rampant sph fetish.
I have very much enjoyed watching and wanking while my current girlfriend and previously another gf being fucked by their big dicked exes.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I caught a girlfriend and a housemate fucking. They didnt see me as it was through an outside window into a basement room. Instead of bursting in and confonting them I was massively aroused by it and voyed them for a minute or so.
Adding to this otherwise unfortunate experience I went to my room and masturbated my tiny penis while recalling what I had just witnessed. His very large cock and her obvious pleasure she was getting. ( she never came close to reacting that way when I fucked her. Certainly no loud moaning and look of excitement on her face and I know I never came close to giving her an orgasm even if I lasted more than my usual 15 seconds or so.
I did confront her the next day and we broke up but I cant deny I enjoyed watching her being fucked by another guy and it stuck with me and eventually that type of thing became a constant and now regularily filled desire.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You are probably totally right. It's very risky. Thanks.
I suppose the draw is that there probably little chance of finding her a guy with a gigantic dick that she finds attractive and the guy finds her attractive. She is 100% sure that he is at least 10"x6.5", by comparing him to dildos and cock sleeves.
My guess is I will keep it as a fantasy, tease her about it and fuck her to multiple orgams with huge sleeves. I don't think we will actively search for another guy/girl, but if an opportunity might come about I am certainly open.

I think I can guarantee you that he is not 10" x 6.5". :)

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has recently seen her huge dick ex in our neighbourhood and has openly mentioned him 5 or 6 times in the last week or two. Just things like "I've seen x. I wonder why is in the neighbourhood....."
Read through the background below and let me know what you think of my ideas, or do you have any other suggestions, comments or ideas.

My wife and I are very happily married with two kids and we have been together since 2002. We have a great sex life especially, since 2015 when I introduced big sex toys, dildos, vibrators,an huge penis sleeves/extensions. Due to this and continuous fisting she is now permanently loose and loves the huge penis sleeves. She admitted that she is a size queen, she felt me up on our first night in bed while I slept with a hardon and she was happy with my slightly bigger size. She has also said that she felt "lucky" that she has always had above average sized guys.
We both often make comments about hot people that we see, and even while I would be fisting her she would say how hot some guys on tv are. She loves the big, strong muscled guys with bigger cocks.

So a brief history: In 2015 my wife started a new teaching job and she mentioned that an ex of her's worked there, that she had a good relationship with back in 1995, that she ended. She said they still got on well with him, that he was funny and they were friends but she liked the secrecy that no one else knew they were a couple. I also noticed that she was dressing up really nicely going to work (almost sexy), she looked amazing. I am 100% sure they were flirting, she was enjoying the attention but had no intentions of having an affair. Our sexlife was also really good.
Around the same time while using some big toys she teasingly admitted that she had an ex who a much bigger than me (I am not small at all), she said he had an enormous, "scarily huge" penis and she compared it to a huge 10.5" and thick penis extension/sleeve that we used a lot.
Two years later in 2017 my wife admitted that huge penis ex, and the ex at her work are the same guy. Wow, that blew me away a bit that it took so long to admit this, but it also turned me on. Instead of being annoyed or insecure I decided to have fun with it. I started playing the hotwife's huge ex fantasy. I would call the huge penis extension her "ex sized cock", and tell her that her ex would love to fuck her now, because she can handle huge dicks much better. This toy became by far her favourite, she was often asking for it, and would multiple orgasm like crazy. This was for sure the most amazing and highly sexed period of our sex lives. It was great fun and we were having sex 5-6 times a week and very often with this ex sized huge penis extension.This amazing intense period in our sex life continued for two years. It dropped off a bit, is still great but wow those few years were amazing. I was also writing fantasies and emails about her fucking him and other huge guys. They turned her on but she said she didn't really want to. One time when she was going to a work party I told her to flirt with him and see if she could get a hold of his cock, she just smiled but didn't do it.
In 2020 her ex (who is married) started another job so they didn't see each other anymore.

A few weeks ago (2022) my wife mentioned that she saw her ex in our neighbourhood, even though he lives in a nearby city. She saw him n the distance several times over the last few weeks, and she thinks he works a few 100m from us. The other day when a song played she even mentioned that her ex loved that group. He is obviously in her head a bit.

So, this is what I think:
1-When my wife was with him a way back in 1995 she loved their sex life (she said this), loved his size (she said this), but it was too intense for daily sex due to his huge size (she also said this). She also said that she really liked him, they got on really well but it wasn't her big love at the time. So yeah, she really enjoyed his size and would handle it much better now.
2-Due to the years of using huge toys she got used to the sizes, can now take truly astounding length and girth and has discovered that she loves the huge toys. She often mentions that the toys are great but a real penis is the best. I tease her saying that she should find a guy with a huge one and she would love it.
3-Now that he is working in the neighbourhood I believe that sexually her interest has peaked about a or his big dick again. We still use the big penis extensions 1 in 5 times, so she still loves it big but prefers it real.

What do you think? Is it an opening to see if she would like a threesome or a hotwife tryout?
1-Is seeing him in the neighbourhood making her think of his huge dick and how good it would feel?

2-Or, is it all in my head because I like the idea of her wanting his huge dick?

3-Should I tease her about talking about him and tell her jokingly she is just wanting some huge dick again?

4-I might even write a story/fantasy about them bumping into each other in the street and going back to our place for some fun.

5-Tell her I would love if she would actually fuck him one time only to really know how good it is or not. This idea is a big turn on but of course I am also nervous of the consequences. I am not sure how she would react to this now.

6-any other fun suggestions?

She is already having some form of sex with him.

What you should know...her commenting on his libido years ago...she wants him to be his release from the "not enough sex he has with his wife"

She has mentioned him 5 or 6 times...which means she has thought of him 5 or 6 thousand times BEFORE she mentioned him the first time.

When she saw him in the neighborhood...he saw her too...and that likely months before she told you about it.

Her finally bringing him up, she is slowly opening up the discussion to 3sums and such where you watch them...and she does not have to hide his fucking her from you.

Until she finds and has even better sex with a man who has a much bigger and more powerful hose than her ex, she will never forget about him....and all erotic thoughts and dreams will always, forever, unless he is replaced with a new super lover...she will always think of him.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well like they say happy wife happy life. If your relationship is rock solid then go have a good time.

I can see how another dick doing your wife could be a turn on. However, you should treat yourself to a little extra as well. How about another woman? Foursome sounds really sweet too me. Lots of wild stuff packed into that scenario.
I have been engaged in a fair number of foursomes. The bi oriented ones being generally the best. Amongst the obvious other aspects of these experiences I get extra SPH kicks due toanother woman being involved. Perhaps the best was I fucked both women and got to watch a far superiorly endowed and proficient guy fuck them and pleasure them to a level I couldnt even come close to.
After a bit of recovery time they watched as he fucked me. He pressed his far bigger cock up against my tiny thing and under the women's gaze that mano e mano comparison was highly arousing to me and I almost came . An extra bonus in this hook up was the other couple did not know I had such a baby sized penis. His flaccid size dwarfed mine fully erect and my entire softie was smaller than the head of his . I felt like I had a clit not a cock and his gf made comment on that. While he was fucking me she reached over and grabbed my little wiener to masturbate me but I came as soon as she touched it.

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Long ago, while naked in bed with a new girlfriend, she overwhelmed me with gobs of questions about my sexual past. (I was 39 at the time and she was about 26, so I had a lot more past than she did.) I answered all of them honestly, with a few of my answers seemingly shocking her, such as my telling her about the FFFM foursome I was once had in college.

Eventually, I decided to turn the tables and ask her a few questions, such as craziest place she ever had sex and did she ever have any lesbian encounters. She was more than happy to answer me and she went on to tell me about the biggest cock to have entered her body, which she described as being insanely long. Since no one, not men nor women, can accurately guess inches, I asked her to describe what sex with him was like. Her answer stunned me. She told me that he never got his entire cock into her pussy, so she gripped and jacked the extra cock length in her hand as he fucked her!

I had hit bottom with her a few times, but never with any spare inches left out, so I guessed that his cock had to be at least three inches longer than mine. I was so impressed that I asked why they broke up. Her answer was that he was literally insane, no joking, as he had been in and out of mental institutions. One day he was sweet and normal; the next day, paranoid and delusional. I then asked about the smallest cock to have fucked her. Her ex-boyfriend two removes from me, whose hard cock was far smaller than my soft cock according to her. Did she enjoy sex with him? Very much, she explained, as he was an excellent lover. Apparently, the super-cocked fellow was not a fun lay, as getting him to orgasm before he lost his erection took near super-human effort. I took great comfort in hearing this, much in the same way we enjoying hearing how unhappy the rich actually are.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You’re so lucky to have gotten to watch. My wife prefers it to be a proper hotwife situation and me being anywhere near while she is meeting up with her boyfriend is never going to happen.
I actually wouldnt really like the separate hook ups much. I dont have any jealousy issues etc when I am directly involved even in purely a voyeur capacity.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, probably. She does love the 10.5"x8" cock sleeve though, and I still can't believe where she puts it all. I have given her some serious balls deep poundings that turn her into a growling animal :eek:.
She probably just likes the idea that he was that big, and to tease me also. It does make me curious though.

I'd love to see a photo of you wearing that sleeve.

Wouldn't mind seeing a photo of it is use, either. :)

docilej

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The most amazing part of this story is that you've been having a steady diet of great sex with your wife since 2002. I was married for 15 years- and we sexless for the last 12. (Hell, she turned me down on Day 4 during our honeymoon).

drakebelg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You shared..."Due to the years of using huge toys she got used to the sizes, can now take truly astounding length and girth and has discovered that she loves the huge toys."

Which begs the question....how long and how thick around is "astounding" and how much of her longest...and thickest...can she take?

And do you think...if she met a real man with an even more "astounding" length and girth....what would be absolute thickest/widest she could take? And how deep/length what would be the absolute length she could take?
Her favourite toy, and longest is a 10.5x8 cock sleeve. I have given her ridiculous balls deep poundings with it and she has crazy orgasms. The thickest was around 11-11.5 but wasn't used often. She can easily take 10" circumference. She takes a 9x9 now like she used take my dick, it slips straight into with no stretching.

So yeah, there is no man that can match that. I tease her saying that she could slide straight down on the biggest cocks in the world with no effort at all. Ideal for her would probably be double vaginal with two of the longest and thickest that exists lol.

D

deleted817718

I will readdress this post another time but I just want to say I have a tiny penis and a rampant sph fetish.
I have very much enjoyed watching and wanking while my current girlfriend and previously another gf being fucked by their big dicked exes.
You’re so lucky to have gotten to watch. My wife prefers it to be a proper hotwife situation and me being anywhere near while she is meeting up with her boyfriend is never going to happen.

• Love
Reactions: goingeasy and P.J.9

drakebelg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hot wifing with an ex who she had past feelings for sounds like a terrible idea, but hey
I suppose the draw is that there probably little chance of finding her a guy with a gigantic dick that she finds attractive and the guy finds her attractive. She is 100% sure that he is at least 10"x6.5", by comparing him to dildos and cock sleeves.
My guess is I will keep it as a fantasy, tease her about it and fuck her to multiple orgams with huge sleeves. I don't think we will actively search for another guy/girl, but if an opportunity might come about I am certainly open.

• Love
Reactions: goingeasy and P.J.9

drakebelg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I can guarantee you that he is not 10" x 6.5". :)
Yeah, probably. She does love the 10.5"x8" cock sleeve though, and I still can't believe where she puts it all. I have given her some serious balls deep poundings that turn her into a growling animal :eek:.
She probably just likes the idea that he was that big, and to tease me also. It does make me curious though.

drakebelg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to see a photo of you wearing that sleeve.

Wouldn't mind seeing a photo of it is use, either. :)
Here it is next to me (no 100% hard). Its a triple stacked sleeve (Size Matters Really ample + fantasy extensions mega 3" + fatboy thin).
My wife will not allow me to make a photos or videos.......yet. I keep asking her though.
10.5x8 sleeve versus me.png

• Love
Reactions: JWP65 and P.J.9

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

He's probably not 10 inches lol.

Have you tried reddit? I believe there's a whole hot wife community there with bulls ready and willing to fuck.

I would offer, but my girlfriend would kill me and my cock at full erection is only 7 x 5 lmao