Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I could have wrote that. I have been doing that since i was 17 too. I finally started telling people to go elsewhere a few years ago except for a few close family memebers and select people that started paying.

Haha, I'm not by any strech of the imagination a "computer person," I'm just not an idiot, and I know what that's like. My parents used to volunteer me to their friends to sell their crap on ebay. They would ask me to put ridiculously high reserves on the junk and then wonder why it wouldn't sell. One neighbour was bugging me to sell his crap for the longest time and I later found out that he had his own damn ebay account the whole time!

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol...it's me!

whenever there's a computer problem or a problem with sattelite dishes and TV providers, i'm called up. plus, i usually feel this immense pressure to actually fix the problem.

the dude is also right, because when you can't fix it, the only thing they want to see is your ass gone. ugh.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
A rant from your mechanic

this has got to be, by far the best rant ever!

this is my fave!!!

#7 to all the workers at nasa. just because you work there doesnt mean you are THE rocket scientist!! someone has to clean the shiter! and my gues would be the one driving the pontiac!!so dont be pissed because i am not purfect and didnt fix your car right the 1st time. after all, didnt the shuttle blow up 2 times?????so far!!!at least my fuck up didnt kill the whole crew!

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me being a mechanic....I can identify with the man! You wouldn't believe the things I've found in dashboards, under seats, UNDER HOODS!(found a mouse den complete with 5 pounds of dog food in an intake of a new Equinox:eek:) trunks, etc. Heroin needles, diabetes needles, drugs, money, diapers (adult and infant), food, bugs, animals, money, condoms (used and new), dirty panties, sex toys, and the occasional weapon.

And then the customer who swears up and down that they're car is still not proper:censored:...to which I make light of the "loose nut behind the wheel". To those with A.S.E Certifications..do you honestly know what it stands for? Ask. Someone. Else!

God...I love being a mechanic! LMAO

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You think thats bad? Try Being a skilled Electrician. Everyone thinks
you'll crawl through their attic in the middle of july !!!! Fuckers.

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel ya. Try doing an oil change on a mini van that just carried a family of 6 across the country, hardly ever shutting off, and 5000 miles over their change date, and somehow they manage to bring it in on THE HOTTEST DAMN DAY OF THE YEAR! or....

Reaching around in a dash and pulling your hand out of it with a syringe stuck in your palm. That pissed me off, thank god I didn't catch anything. The owner ALMOST caught a swift ass beating, however.