A funny thing happened Friday night.

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Even if you were to use it to your advantage [which I might add that I think is shitty in itself] unfaithful is what it is.

I'd be heart broken.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Live out your fantasies now, before the relationship fails completely. Or else she'll be doing a threesome with your barber and some other dude. SO be sure to get in every man's fantasy.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, you kinda opened the door for that to happen by discussing and pondering the other couple/sex consideration. If you truly feel so uncomfortable about sharing your g/f with anyone else, you should have never brought that conversation into your relationship at all.
It does not negate what she did, however, which is cheat on you. You really need to examine what the priorities are in this relationship and possibly move on from it.
I wish you well.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you kinda opened the door for that to happen by discussing and pondering the other couple/sex consideration. If you truly feel so uncomfortable about sharing your g/f with anyone else, you should have never brought that conversation into your relationship at all.

Buuuuuull

shiiiiitttt

Expressing fantasy is completely normal and healthy in a healthy relationship, and no-one should feel afraid doing so could jeopardize it.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Buuuuuull

shiiiiitttt

Expressing fantasy is completely normal and healthy in a healthy relationship, and no-one should feel afraid doing so could jeopardize it.

agreed - plus she knew full well that he wouldn't condone her doing what she did WITHOUT HIM!!!

OP: I'm sorry your girl cheated on you - if it happened to me, I'd have to let her go...I would never be able to trust her again and the anger I'd feel towards her would poison the relationship even if I did decide to give her another chance...

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then there is always the health considerations.

Recent TV commercials have let it be know that one in five has genital herpes.

Not something I want to live with for the balance of my life.

Something to think about to be certain. I wish you well!!!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey guy...you can get another barber...and another gf...but why should you....talk about it more...and really you opened the door...i suspect you are more upset that you were not invited to the party...if you work this correctly, and you can work it to your benefit...run with and have fun...you are not married to either of them...i would be happy to know this issue before the relationship advanced...relax it is just sex....

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then there is always the health considerations.

Recent TV commercials have let it be know that one in five has genital herpes.

Not something I want to live with for the balance of my life.

Something to think about to be certain. I wish you well!!!

I am a little worried about this issue.