A Gay guy, Bisexual guy, and Straght guy...Plus more

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by f_dsbr, Apr 30, 2008.

1. f_dsbr

f_dsbr New Member

We were in the car on the way home from our last exam for the year. Adam, Jordan and myself were relieved the study year was over. I was gay and had been open to my friends about it for some time, they all understood. Adam was bisexual, but leaned slightly towards women and Jordan claimed he was straight. “What do you want to do when we get home?” I said.

“I really need to get off. I can’t believe Carla has been gone for a whole month already. I miss her blowjobs so bad” Jordan replied. His girlfriend had gone to visit family overseas. They had been trying to have phone sex a couple of times, I know because I accidently picked up the phone while they were halfway through.

“Well we don’t need to wait until we got home to do that” I said giving him a knowing nod. One time when we had been slightly drunk Adam and I had jerked off while driving home from the party.

“That’s true” he said. To my surprise he started unzipping his fly. I glanced left at the passenger seat to get a better look. He was just pulling his cock through the hole in his boxers. His limp uncut cock sat there for a second before he spat on his hand and began to gently knead it. I forced my eyes back onto the road, not wanting to cause a car crash. Adam in the back seat leaned forward for a better look. I could see him rubbing his crotch gently.

Suddenly I had an idea and took the nearest left. After driving for several more minutes we came to this really deserted area. We were surrounded on nearly all sides by a forest of trees and in front of us, about fifty metres down was a crystal clear lake. We had a perfect view from where we were. “Let’s go for a swim” I said to the guys. Jordan reluctantly let go of his cock and agreed to come down with us. We walked down to the lake where a small jetty jutted into the water. We walked to the end where we slipped off our shirts. I leaded thee group into the next move by unbuckling my jeans and pulling them down, stepping out of them. I was standing there in my briefs while Jordan was in his boxers, his still erect cock forming a tent in the fabric, and Adam stood there naked having worn no underwear that day. I pulled off my briefs letting my 5 inch soft cock flop out, it was surrounded by a neat bush of hair. Jordan took off his boxers, not ashamed of his 5.5inch rock hard cock, and jumped into the water. We followed.

We swam around for a while enjoying ourselves, generally just relaxing. Jordan’ stiff cock soon went away. When we had had enough we climbed back onto the jetty and lay on our backs in the sun, attempting to dry before getting dressed. Jordan’s cock began to grow again as he lay there. “Just jerk one off or else you are going to keep getting horny for the rest of the day” Said Adam. We both watched as Jordan dipped his hand in the water and began to rub it up and down his hardening cock. He began a slow, rythmic massage of his shaft.

My cock began to grow hard at the sight of Jordan beating off, so did Adam’s. I leant over and took Adam’s cock in my mouth and began so suck his semi-erect cock. His still slightly spongy shaft felt so nice in my mouth. As I suck harder it grew more solid in my mouth finally reaching its full length at 7 inches. I sucked him harder, eventually moving into a position where he could reach me with his mouth. His kissed the head of my cock gently. Slowly making his kisses deeper and more passionate. Eventually he had encircled the entire head of my now rock hard 9 inch shaft in his mouth. We sucked hard on each other’s cocks, loving the feeling. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jordan watching intently has he jerked himself off.

2. f_dsbr

f_dsbr New Member

We pulled out of our 69 position and Adam turned and kissed my lips hard. Then he moved down kissing my chin, my neck, running his tongue over my nipples perched on my defined pecs, eventually he kissed my belly button and stopped. He was kneeling in between my legs and placing his hands on my ass cheeks lifted me off the floor. He spread my cheeks and gently lowered me onto his cock. The head of his cock pushed against my hole slowly easing its way further and further in. I moaned in pleasure as his head fully entered me, my spit from the BJ being enough lube. After the head was in he pushed, with one loud grunt, and thrust the rest of his cock in. I gasped with pain and ecstasy. I began to thrust backward and forward, growing faster as time grew on.

I had a perfect view of Jordan as he sat jerking his stiff rod. He was watching us eagerly, enjoying what he saw. I jerked my cock while watching him and while Adam thrust he muscular body. Soon Jordan was moaning loudly and trusting slightly as he was sitting down. Eventually a rope of cum shot from the bulbous head of his cock. It flew into the air and landed on the deck of the jetty. More cum spurted out, in the biggest cumshot I had ever seen. It landed on the deck, and all over Jordan’s ripped body. The sight of all this cum leaking from Jordan’s cock sent me over the edge and I shot my own load all over my chest. Seconds later I felt Adam’s cock spasm inside me and I felt a warm liquid deep in me. He thrust harder for 30 seconds before collapsing.

We lay there for a few minutes in the sun. Eventually we got up and picked up our clothes, not bothering to put them back on. Walking down the jetty naked we were smiling happy to have relieved ourselves. As we got back to the car I saw another car pull away with a group of guys about the same age as us in it. The three guys squeezed into the backseat were looking directly at our naked bodies. A note was stuck under the wiper:

We like what we saw. Meet back here in two days time at noon

They must have had a perfect view from their car. I looked at the others aroused that someone had watched us. They were reading the note over my shoulder. Adam said, “You up for it?”

“For sure. They looked pretty hot” I replied and indeed they had

“OK then we will meet them. Lets get home” Said Jordan. I pulled on my jeans, not bothering with underwear, Adam did the same. I climbed into the front seat. Jordan climbed into the back naked and stretched out on the back seat. Adam sat in the passenger side. As we drove off Jordan began to wank again , I had a good view in the rear view mirror.

3. f_dsbr

f_dsbr New Member

We were sitting in the car waiting for the group of guys to arrive. It had been two days and we were right on time, we chatted casually, trying to hide our excitement. I heard a car pull up behind us and sure enough it was the car we had seen the other day driving off. We got out of our car as five guys piled out of the other one. They were all really fit muscular guy. Two of them were missing shirts and their chests were tanned and muscular. We introduced our selves and the others did the same. Everyone seemed a little nervous. Obviously they had never done this before.

“Do you wanna head down to the lake?” I asked them, trying to get things moving.

“Yeh. Sounds good” Said a tall blonde guy who had been driving their car. We walked down to the beach. As we got there I began to take my shirt off. I gave Adam and Jordan a look telling them to do the same. The other group of guys took off their shirts. We stood there for a couple of minutes, slightly awkward, and making idle banter.

“Lets go for a swim” I said and pulled off my shorts revealing my limp dick. The others followed suit except for one of the guys on from the other group. He just sat down on the jetty as we all jumped into the water. I was first in the water and looked up at the six other guys, watching their cocks as their bodies flew into the air, landing in the water. We swam around for a bit becoming more comfortable with one another.

I looked up and saw the guy still sitting on the Jetty. I swam over while everyone else was still mucking around in the water. I looked up at him from the water and said, “It’s Paul right?” He nodded, “Why aren’t you coming in?”

“I dunno. I’m just embarrassed because of my size, that’s all. I have never done anything like this before.”

“We don’t care about your size, honestly” I climbed back up onto the jetty and sat next to him. “If you show me your dick then I can tell you if it is small or not. Come on” I added seeing him looking reluctant. He undid the fly on his jeans slowly and pulled them down past his ass. He did the same with his boxers exposing his cock. It was not small at all. It hung about 4 inches soft but was pretty thin. He must have thought he was small because all of the other guys in his group were above average. “Seriously mate you do not have a small cock. It is a good size” I said smiling at him.

“Really?” He asked doubtfully.

“Yeh. How big are you hard?”

“Only a couple of inches bigger”

“Lets prove that” I said and reached over. I grabbed his soft cock in my hand and began to massage it gently. My own cock began to grow. I rubbed his cock getting him hard. “Your right, probably about 6 inches there. Nice one” I said. He smiled in reply. He pulled his jeans and boxers off and we both sat there with our erect dicks in our hands. The other six guys in the water began to realise what was happening and stopped to watch. I lent over to Paul’s cock and took it in my mouth, conscious of everyone watching me. I kept suck until I could feel him beginning to orgasm and finally his cum leaked into my throat, accompanied by his moans.

The six other guys climbed out of the water, many of them sporting hard cocks. Paul decided to return the favour and lent over and began to suck my cock hard. The six other guys watched for a couple of minutes before the broke off into groups. Adam went with two other guys. Adam placed his cock in one of the guy’s mouths while he sucked off the other. Jordan went with another guy and they began to jerk each other off. That left one guy standing there. He was well built but pretty short. His cock however was big. Erect it looked about 9 inches. I nodded toward him, indicating that he should come over.

His name was Eric. I told him to kneel next to me and jerk his cock. He did as he was told. Soon I was close to cumming and began to groan. Paul took my cock out of his mouth and rubbed it up and down. My cum came flying out with big groans. It sprayed in ropes all over my chest. Soon Eric was groaning next to me and dribbles of cum came out of the head of is cock. Drop after drop fell onto my shoulder and chest. “Sorry” He said.

“Don’t be” I replied, smiling. We both got up and walked over to the other two groups. They were getting close to the end. In Adam’s group one guy was not getting serviced, he was just pulling on his hard cock as he sucked Adam off. I reached down and gave him a hand. I massaged his moist cock, loving the feel in my hand. Eric leaned in and massaged the guys balls. Soon big drops of cum were flying from his cock onto his smooth pubic area. Adam gagged slightly as the other guy came in his mouth. Soon Adam had been brought to an orgasm as well. From the other pair we could hear a great deal of moaning as the orgasmed simultaneously, their cum shooting onto their athletic chests.

We all jumped into the lake to wash the cum from our bodies. We climbed out and lay in a row. Our bodies dried as we lay naked in the sun.

4. Elro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Quite a nice story here ! It's so rare when an orgy is so aptly depicted. It certainly got me off, at any rate ! I'd like to read the next part, should there be one.

5. lookout8552

lookout8552 Member

Albums:
    I liked it as well! Well done.

6. D_Harry_Krautch

D_Harry_Krautch New Member

Great story!

Draft saved Draft deleted