A gay man's perspective

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
Hello,

For threesomes, it seems to be mostly common that a couple has another girl join or a straight guy. My question is in regards to a gay man's opinion about joining a couple, to play with the male, not the female.

I realize this may not be a very common situation, but I'm interested in your take about how you would react or whether there would be any level of feeling uncomfortable. The situation would be a couple in which the guy is at least curious or interested in exploring.

Thanks!

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've done threesomes with two other males. I have no interest in females. It was fine. I don't think anyone was uncomfortable - it was a huge bath house in the 70's and was not uncommon. The last time I was with two other guys at the same time was early spring, when I was in Baltimore for some baseball games. If you're looking for hook ups it is out there.

Reactions: bwhip1011

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would try it. While I am not attracted to women, I am open to playing with the male while having some light interaction with the woman. I've never been with a woman, but as long as she wasn't the focus of my attention (or vice versa) for an extended amount of time, it would be ok. I could imagine doing things like touching her, or both of us pleasuring the other man at the same time, and that would be easy. However, if I had to eat her out, then it might be uncomfortable.

Reactions: CraigS41

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,

For threesomes, it seems to be mostly common that a couple has another girl join or a straight guy. My question is in regards to a gay man's opinion about joining a couple, to play with the male, not the female.

I realize this may not be a very common situation, but I'm interested in your take about how you would react or whether there would be any level of feeling uncomfortable. The situation would be a couple in which the guy is at least curious or interested in exploring.

Thanks!
Hey AsianGal, what you described is not that unusual. In my experiences I've found that even when it's two straight guys and a girl things tend to not go as planned. In a couple in which the guy is at least curious or interested in exploring, situation there could be some problems. Let me explain, I had a friend who wanted to have a threesome, but she also wanted to see her man having sex with another man while he ate and or fingered her, well we hooked up and did the do, but when the husband showed that he was liking what he was doing to me, he stopped fingering and eating her and focused his attention on me. She got upset, but she wanted it to happen. Usually most guys who are really straight would rather have two women as opposed to two men and one girl.

Reactions: Voltaire

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a straight couple invited a gay man into a threesome, basically the woman and the gay guy would be pleasuring the man.

It's exactly the same with inviting a straight man into a threesome except the woman would be the centre of attention. You'd never expect two straight men to play with each other.

If you want a third person to play with both of you, ask a bisexual person.

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
Hey AsianGal, what you described is not that unusual. In my experiences I've found that even when it's two straight guys and a girl things tend to not go as planned. In a couple in which the guy is at least curious or interested in exploring, situation there could be some problems. Let me explain, I had a friend who wanted to have a threesome, but she also wanted to see her man having sex with another man while he ate and or fingered her, well we hooked up and did the do, but when the husband showed that he was liking what he was doing to me, he stopped fingering and eating her and focused his attention on me. She got upset, but she wanted it to happen. Usually most guys who are really straight would rather have two women as opposed to two men and one girl.

I think that makes sense, thanks for the response!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello,

Thanks!

If it were presented, I wouldn't do a threesome where there is: (str8 couple:married/unmarried) a bi-guy and a straight woman. That is not for me. Maybe it would be ideal for someone else.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About 15 years ago, I met a 'straight' couple on AFF for a few three ways when they were in town. I was fine playing with both. The woman was attractive, and I was able to perform with her but probably only because the husband was there. I made sure not to make her feel left out as that's good 3-way etiquette regardless who is there. Their story was supposedly he loved anal sex with her, so she insisted he had to get fucked too on a regular basis. It was ok, the situation was more memorable than the sex. That why I consider myself 99% gay. Lol.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello,

Thanks!

For me, that's the way I was introduced to the idea. She approached me about having sex with her husband. Her husband and fucked around all weekend and occasionally she would join in for the fun of it. She would guide my cock to his hole and vice versa. At one point, I was deep throating her husband and she fucked herself on my cock. It did nothing for me, but she seemed to enjoy it.

Fond memories of Mike and Maryanne. Well of Mike. She got pregnant and I kept him fulfilled until they gave birth. after that, lost contact with them.

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. :D

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
About 15 years ago, I met a 'straight' couple on AFF for a few three ways when they were in town. I was fine playing with both. The woman was attractive, and I was able to perform with her but probably only because the husband was there. I made sure not to make her feel left out as that's good 3-way etiquette regardless who is there. Their story was supposedly he loved anal sex with her, so she insisted he had to get fucked too on a regular basis. It was ok, the situation was more memorable than the sex. That why I consider myself 99% gay. Lol.

Interesting experience, thanks for sharing!

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
For me, that's the way I was introduced to the idea. She approached me about having sex with her husband. Her husband and fucked around all weekend and occasionally she would join in for the fun of it. She would guide my cock to his hole and vice versa. At one point, I was deep throating her husband and she fucked herself on my cock. It did nothing for me, but she seemed to enjoy it.

Fond memories of Mike and Maryanne. Well of Mike. She got pregnant and I kept him fulfilled until they gave birth. after that, lost contact with them.

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. :D

Anytime haha. That was an interesting experience, especially that you were comfortable being with her, as long as it was something for them. Was it something she was interested in or her husband?

D

deleted907269

Hello,

Thanks!

I've been in that situation with some of my straight-ish mates, specially after a night one when the girl wants two guys in her bed, I don't have a problem to help a mate to Alger a good fuck. I would just take it as a kind of "who can fuck her better" challenge and tease my mate.

If I dont know them at all, straight lads can freak out if you are too straightforward, but in my experience, I start always with the girl so he relaxes and gets hornier and move later on to him with her help.

Reactions: LawrenceJ

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am pretty much 100% gay, but but the only way I'd have sex with a woman is if it is with her and her bi- or at least bi-curious BF or husband. The ideal situation would be all 3 participants open and willing to have sex in any combination. Love to be fucking the woman while at the same time her husband/bf is fucking me, for example. Or be on my knees with my tongue on the woman's clit while the Husband/BF fucks me doggy style. Or a 3 way daisy chain where we all give each other oral. I think that would be terrific fun, and something I've never done.

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've identified on this site as 100% gay and my experiences have been that, but I'd be up for joining a married couple. Would be a fantasy for me to be with a straight guy (I know, he can't be that straight, but to society that's what he is) and would be able to explore some curiosity surrounding women. So, with the right couple... sure! Can't really imagine ever knowing the right couple though - that's the problem.

Scprog

Sexy Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been in that situation with some of my straight-ish mates, specially after a night one when the girl wants two guys in her bed, I don't have a problem to help a mate to Alger a good fuck. I would just take it as a kind of "who can fuck her better" challenge and tease my mate.

If I dont know them at all, straight lads can freak out if you are too straightforward, but in my experience, I start always with the girl so he relaxes and gets hornier and move later on to him with her help.

This is really fascinating to me. So you're 100% gay but you'll fuck girls with your straightish friends?