A Gay President? Take A One Question Poll.

With "Mayor Pete" is the country ready for a gay President?

• Total voters

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Obama had no balls, Trump does. At least he calls shit as it is.

Nothing against gays, but most I know are pretty much pussies and not up for the job.

There may be exceptions though.
He would know about shit (as it likely fills his head and that of his cultists)

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
None of the current democrat candidates will beat President Trump

Never say never....
In one tweet Trump could put himself in the political sewer. And we all know he is more than capable of it.
In this cycle I just see too much extremism, if Pete or anyone could land themself somewhere close to middle, they could walk away with it. I dont see it happening though, everyone wants to go full blow whacko this time.

Reactions: lightining

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never say never....
In one tweet Trump could put himself in the political sewer. And we all know he is more than capable of it.
In this cycle I just see too much extremism, if Pete or anyone could land themself somewhere close to middle, they could walk away with it. I dont see it happening though, everyone wants to go full blow whacko this time.

Clearly you are not paying attention.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To which side of the political pissing post do you speak as I covered both sides. Trump is ready to jump off the deep end and the dems want economic collapse.

sorry chicken little, the democrats are not the problem here and your statement underlines my comment to you earlier. You are not really paying attention.

the danger to the economy is caused by Trump and his treaty / tariff wars, his ballooning the national debt with bad tax policy and a looming debt crisis that is going to bring the economy down again. This is going to happen. Again the Democrats AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE, will pick up the pieces.

Reactions: b.c.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to answer this as a Canadian not American.
It is rumoured Canada has had at least one gay prime minister. I would like to think that people would vote for a gay prime minister if he/she was the best person for the job but in reality I don't think enough would.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on man, you know that's not true, give me your top pick

I honestly do not have a top pick. I like Warren more than the others, she makes her case very well. However I can be happy with Mayor Pete, Castro, Biden, Bernie, Amy, or Steyer. I will support the nominee of my party.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This poll is crap. We're ready for many firsts. First gay man, first woman, first atheist.

That doesn't mean Mayor Pete is the best option.

The best option is electable, and that he is polling well is a hopeful sign going forward. We're still months away from any votes, or any caucuses. Much will happen - fortunes will rise and fall and rise again. I don't know who will win, and whoever is not Trump gets my full support.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sorry chicken little, the democrats are not the problem here and your statement underlines my comment to you earlier. You are not really paying attention.

the danger to the economy is caused by Trump and his treaty / tariff wars, his ballooning the national debt with bad tax policy and a looming debt crisis that is going to bring the economy down again. This is going to happen. Again the Democrats AS THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE, will pick up the pieces.

I'm sorry, you lost me when you resorted to name calling, the rest came out garbled.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
This poll is crap. We're ready for many firsts. First gay man, first woman, first atheist.

That doesn't mean Mayor Pete is the best option.

I don't like Mayor Pete. If he gets the nomination I won't vote in the Presidential election.

I know some people will say that we need to get Trump out so anyone is better, but his handling of race relations in South Bend are a huge turn off for me. I can't in good conscious vote for him.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't like Mayor Pete. If he gets the nomination I won't vote in the Presidential election.

I know some people will say that we need to get Trump out so anyone is better, but his handling of race relations in South Bend are a huge turn off for me. I can't in good conscious vote for him.
So by not voting you will be giving a de facto vote for Mr Trump. How has his handling of race relations been?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Horrible. But I won't vote for Mayor Pete. Unless he does something huge for the black community in South Bend, I won't vote for him.
I can almost hear you stomping your feet.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In an ideal America, the factor of a persons gender or sexual orientation, should not be factors. in job selection I would want a qualified, person as president. Not a qualified gay president . If Pete gets the endorsement, he would have to run as a competent contender. not as a competent gay contender. The right person for the right job, sadly does not always happen. I think that Hillary was infinitely better qualified than our present President. If she had won, she would have been President, not a woman President . I never thought of Mr Obama as a Black President, just as the President. Based on the Democrats running in 2020, He /Pet is as qualified as any of them, even more than some.

Hopefully this will not be taken out of context. Though I am a registered Republican, I intend to endorse and support the nominee of the Democratic Party . Regardless of their religion , color, gender ; or orientation . Unless the winner does something really really , really stupid before the election