A Gay President? Take A One Question Poll.

With "Mayor Pete" is the country ready for a gay President?

• Total voters

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good point. They are often the ones who know which way is up.
Really? The same group that committed a felony by rushing a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility where an Intelligence Committee was taking place and started broadcasting on Facebook Live and tweeting? They're the ones that know which way is up? Got it.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, he sounds just like a Republican.
He sounds like a few people I know who said they voted third party because they just couldn't vote for Hillary. Whenever they post on Facebook about how bad Trump is most of their friends tell them to shut up because when they could have fought against him they didn't....much like Susan Sarandon.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You may be right. The resistance to a gay candidate is really strong in the African American community, according to a lot of polling. I also think the Latino community may be a little resistant as well. I don't think the wait will be quite as ling, but we are not where we need to be in this.
As a whole the African-American community might be seen as anti homosexual but not as much individually. Just about every African-American person has a friend or relative who is gay and they are accepted.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This poll is crap. We're ready for many firsts. First gay man, first woman, first atheist.

That doesn't mean Mayor Pete is the best option.

I wouldn't be so sure of that TnJ.

At ONE time we may have been ready. But after the hateful infestation and indoctrination by Trump, the GOP, and the enabled racists and fascists AMONG them, I'm not entirely sure this country is "ready" for doing much of ANYTHING resembling the RIGHT thing. Such being the twisted mentality of Trump's base of support, and the harm they've done to this country as a whole.

For example we just had a "conservative" here who claimed to not "GAF" about the "advertised" sexual preference of a candidate...

who claimed to care about the economy, our system of government, and the value of "caring for others less fortunate."

Yet just prior to that, suggested that Obama, the person who DID care, the person who set this economy on the track that Trump tries to take credit for, was a "buffoon" and a con man

... while never having said a FKNG thing in criticism of the ACTUAL buffoon and con man OCCUPYING the Oval Office.

Which ALSO explains why they haunt and troll threads about Democratic candidates, but you NEVER see them in the "Trump [occupancy]" thread, or "Trump Inspired Hate" or "Trump Abandons Kurds" or any other topic critical of their "chosen one."

PROOF POSITIVE that engaging with and entertaining them is a fkng WASTE OF TIME.

D

deleted15807

Yet just prior to that, suggested that Obama, the person who DID care, the person who set this economy on the track that Trump tries to take credit for, was a "buffoon" and a con man.

Exactly. As noted in another thread 99.9% here all have the same characteristics:

First, fear and resent people of color; second, hate government; third, trust the marketplace".
Some take the long road and some the short road but the destination is always the same. #2 is a gimme since government might try and help #1 thanks to all the hate sent their way...a huge no no.

Reactions: keenobserver

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Exactly. As noted in another thread 99.9% here all have the same characteristics:

First, fear and resent people of color; second, hate government; third, trust the marketplace".
Some take the long road and some the short road but the destination is always the same. #2 is a gimme since government might try and help #1 thanks to all the hate sent their way...a huge no no.

And part of their game here is to bury threads critical of Trump and the GOP by continuously trolling threads on Democratic candidates and attempting to sucker us into engaging in exchanges with them.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
HERE'S how MANY of them REALLY FEEL:

County Official Rants About A 'Queer' Running For President, Loss Of White Men's Rights | HuffPost

"A county commissioner in Tennessee launched a tirade against the Democratic presidential field and the general state of white men in America on Monday during a debate about guns.

Warren Hurst, who sits on the Sevier County Commission, spoke up during a discussion on an upcoming vote to become a gun sanctuary city. He told the crowd, many of whom were holding little American flags, that it was time to “wake up people.”

We got a queer running for president if that ain’t about as ugly as you can get,” he said, in comments captured by Knoxville-based station WVLT. “Look what we got running for president in the Democratic Party. We can go over here to Hoss’ jail [the Sevier County sheriff] and get better people out of there than those running for [the] Democratic [nomination] to be president of the United States.”

At least one woman objected to Hurst’s remarks and stormed out, but others applauded and agreed with him.

“I’m not prejudiced, but by golly, a white male in this country has very few rights and they’re getting took more every day,” the commissioner added.

In a follow-up interview with WVLT, he stood by his comments and noted that he has some Black friends. HuffPost repeatedly attempted to contact Hurst, but his line was busy."

You just KNOW you're probably dealing with a FKNG BIGOT when you hear:

1. "I'm not prejudiced, but..."
2. I have black friends.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a whole the African-American community might be seen as anti homosexual but not as much individually. Just about every African-American person has a friend or relative who is gay and they are accepted.

From anecdotal experience I have found most of the African American community individually is fine with gay people. I dated a very fem black man in the early 80's and he liked to go to church on sunday, in a big downtown AME congregation. It was clear we were a couple and this guy was well liked and we were well treated, but collectively the black church is conservative and worries that too many men are not in traditional family situations

The polling I have been reading shows Pete is not making progress on that issue and the issues Wally referred to in South Bend are also a problem. Especially the shooting.

It is still a long race and it is still early,so a lot will happen.

Thikn2velvet1

Admired Member
Media
You may be right. The resistance to a gay candidate is really strong in the African American community, according to a lot of polling. I also think the Latino community may be a little resistant as well. I don't think the wait will be quite as ling, but we are not where we need to be in this.

Chances are TODAY, a gay candidate would not support my hopes for a smaller government. But I have a fair number of gay and lesbian friends and FAINTLY, very faintly, hardly a pulse of a butterfly wing, they are at least not running screaming from the idea of putting some fiscal checks on the state. 10 years ago, no way.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
HERE'S how MANY of them REALLY FEEL:We got a queer running for president

I don't like to say it, but a lot of Middle America still talks like this, particularly the 50+ crowd. Younger generations - thank god - are much less homophobic, even in more rural areas. As for 35-50 year-olds, it is hit or miss.

White rural people need to start blaming technology for a lot of their economic problems - not black people, not immigrants, and not queer folk. Not only that, our Constitution does not require that every be white, straight and Protestant.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He would know about shit (as it likely fills his head and that of his cultists)

I'm NOT a Trump lover, but he has stood up and done more for this country in his term, than Obama did in eight years.
The man loves this country. He's not giving out free cell phones for dead-beats with no jobs. Heck, I could afford a cell phone but didn't have one until a couple years ago. That is until I broke down on interstate and had to walk a few miles. Nobody stops to lend a hand anymore. That broke me! Gal I work with has no money, but her and the five girls all have cell phones. I'm 63 years old and grew up without that luxury. No food in the house, good shoes or winter coats, but by God they all have phones! I could go on and on.

Trump issued a challenge to Hillary to run again for president. I'll make you a challenge StormfrontFL.
Bet you $100 Trump wins again over any democrat. Take me up on that?

Let's face it, matter of fact. We are just pervert's on LPSG website. I'm not worth millions or billions of $. Trump has it in the bucket.
Now let's judge. Who is smarter and more successful, us or him? I think we have our answer.

But then again, this is just coming from a hillbilly in Iowa. I still squirrel hunt this time of year and cook them up for dinner! ;)

History will tell the story in the future. Who am I to judge, I'm no crystal ball. But I'm still willing to wager $100 to you that Trump gets four more years.

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm NOT a Trump lover, but he has stood up and done more for this country in his term, than Obama did in eight years.
The man loves this country. He's not giving out free cell phones for dead-beats with no jobs. Heck, I could afford a cell phone but didn't have one until a couple years ago. That is until I broke down on interstate and had to walk a few miles. Nobody stops to lend a hand anymore. That broke me! Gal I work with has no money, but her and the five girls all have cell phones. I'm 63 years old and grew up without that luxury. No food in the house, good shoes or winter coats, but by God they all have phones! I could go on and on.

Trump issued a challenge to Hillary to run again for president. I'll make you a challenge StormfrontFL.
Bet you $100 Trump wins again over any democrat. Take me up on that?

Let's face it, matter of fact. We are just pervert's on LPSG website. I'm not worth millions or billions of $. Trump has it in the bucket.
Now let's judge. Who is smarter and more successful, us or him? I think we have our answer.

But then again, this is just coming from a hillbilly in Iowa. I still squirrel hunt this time of year and cook them up for dinner! ;)

History will tell the story in the future. Who am I to judge, I'm no crystal ball. But I'm still willing to wager $100 to you that Trump gets four more years.
And what does that have to do with the question asked Mr Trump lover. Trump is a traitor a 5 time draft dodge who sold out to Russia.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm NOT a Trump lover. In fact I think he is an ass! But he is better for this country than the last eight years has been.
Wanna put $100 on it that he get's the next four years as well? The offer is open to you as well.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If Trump gets four more years that will only confirm that his shills, apologists, defenders, and deplorables have sold their souls to the devil... just like those of Nazi Germany who idolized their OWN fascist hate monger. And any REPUTABLE and ACCURATE future historian will judge THEM by the same criteria.

Though I must say I find it rather REVEALING that there are those who have a lot to say about poor people getting cellphones but not much of s----- to say about Trump's profiting from the office, the rising deficit, his treasonous collusion with foreign adversaries, his obstruction of justice, his malfeasance in office, and his stiffing cities and localities with the costs of hosting his hate rallies, his appointments of unqualified judges, "acting" this and that, and such.

Just goes to show.

And NO, Trump DOESN'T fkng love his country. Trump loves TRUMP. If he "loved his country" he wouldn't be going around stoking hate, bigotry, and racist sentiment. Wouldn't be snatching children from parents and housing them in "camps," or trying to remove "dreamers," while calling neo-Nazi's "very fine people" and Americans of color un-American.

Nor would he have worked to give his wealthy cronies massive tax breaks while cutting and sabotaging voting rights, child nutrition programs, consumer and environmental protections, farmers, minimum wage increases, health insurance coverage, assistance programs, veterans benefits initiatives, worker's rights and collective bargaining... etc. etc. ETC.

Anyone who thinks THIS fkr's SHITSHOW is better than Obama's presidency is delusional...

at BEST.

Reactions: StormfrontFL

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If Trump gets four more years that will only confirm that his shills, apologists, defenders, and deplorables have sold their souls to the devil... just like those of Nazi Germany who idolized their OWN fascist hate monger. And any REPUTABLE and ACCURATE future historian will judge THEM by the same criteria.

Though I must say I find it rather REVEALING that there are those who have a lot to say about poor people getting cellphones but not much of s----- to say about Trump's profiting from the office, the rising deficit, his treasonous collusion with foreign adversaries, his obstruction of justice, his malfeasance in office, and his stiffing cities and localities with the costs of hosting his hate rallies, his appointments of unqualified judges, "acting" this and that, and such.

Just goes to show.

And NO, Trump DOESN'T fkng love his country. Trump loves TRUMP. If he "loved his country" he wouldn't be going around stoking hate, bigotry, and racist sentiment. Wouldn't be snatching children from parents and housing them in "camps," or trying to remove "dreamers," while calling neo-Nazi's "very fine people" and Americans of color un-American.

Nor would he have worked to give his wealthy cronies massive tax breaks while cutting and sabotaging voting rights, child nutrition programs, consumer and environmental protections, farmers, minimum wage increases, health insurance coverage, assistance programs, veterans benefits initiatives, worker's rights and collective bargaining... etc. etc. ETC.

Anyone who thinks THIS fkr's SHITSHOW is better than Obama's presidency is delusional...

at BEST.

Lowest minority unemployment rate in decades.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View