A Gay "test?""

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'll maintain eye contact with him and/or engage him in a little conversational chat. Sounds good to me!

Well you probably have enough advice by now.

All I would say is that even if a guy indicates that he is straight, you might find other qualities, and things you have in common, to start up a good friendship. Sexy straight guys are great company if you show them some respect.

Having handsome, and talented straight guy friends is always a good look for a gay dude. It can attract the gay guys into your orbit, and get you noticed by them to say the least.

As far as eye contact is concerned the trick is to look, and then look away a few times rather than stare too much.

If you are up closer over coffee, for example, then one trick is to look attentively into his left eye and then across to his right eye for a couple of seconds and back to the left one again, and then away. Practice on a friend first. It is a good technique that can be quite seductive when used with confidence. It is essentially about being the flame rather than the moth which is always a good strategy. Good luck.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try eye contact. Hold your eye contact a liitle longer than you normally would and watch for the same back and try to read his facial expressions at the same time.

This works and is called cruising. A gay guy won't break eyr contact easily if he is interested.

Another thing: I had a gay buddy who has NO gaydar. So he buys shirts that have sayings or meanings that can be read into and looks to see who is checking out his shirt.

Gay Tshirts

Oz10

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember seeing an episode of a show back when I was a kid where the test was.
"Hey do you have something on your fingernail?" or "Hey is something stuck on the bottom of your shoe?"

GAY = holds hands up with palm facing out or raises legs up behind the body and looks down over the shoulder.

STRAIGHT = curls fingers down and turns hand palm facing in or raises foot in front of the body and looks down.

I saw the fingernail joke on a hi-larious American Dad back before Christmas. I usually hold my hand up and rotate it or instinctively start dragging my shoe on the ground without looking down. Guess that explains the 50/50 split

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having handsome, and talented straight guy friends is always a good look for a gay dude. It can attract the gay guys into your orbit, and get you noticed by them to say the least.

I have to agree. I build hot rods for fun. Some of the best action I have ever gotten goes like this:

1) Invite one of my VGL str8 friends over to work on the car with me, knowing that they are also playing wing-man that day.

2) Invite the intended 'romp-in-the-sac' over to the house.

3) Roll out from under the old girl as the intended walks up the driveway. Make sure I'm just greasy enough to be sexy and not gross.

4) The wing-man politely bows out for a 'previous engagement.'

5) Explain that I need a shower... I'm sure you can see where this is going.

Attachments

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Check to see of you kept your receipts. It appears your gadar is not working. I would return it.

Seriously... just a decent conversation usually works for me. I let the person know pretty quickly about me being gay and that is usualy the segue that works.

I wish you had told me you were gay, Wrey!

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stick your dick in his mouth.

If he beats the shit out of you, he's probably straight.

If he proceeds to suck you off, then odds are he's gay.