a general questions ?

D_Perv Musharraf

Just Browsing
Media
when i was sixteen, one of my friend showed me his penis, his tool was hardly matching my thumb in girth and length, he was too worried about that and asked me for any solution but there was nothing i could've done for him (he was seventeen at that time).
After 5 or 6 months he approached me again and showed again and believe me, my eyes were wide open after having a look at his penis, it was good 9" in length and above 6" girth. When i asked him how he'd increased this much he told me that he has bought some oil from some snake-charmer (in sub-continent there are alot of stories about snake-charmers that they do make medicines and oils for enlargement purpose).

My question is that, how rapidly size increases while reaching puberty? Can it be the case of regular growth in above story ?

i'm sharing this story for first time because im curous for answer as i never believed that some medicine can increase to such extant in 5 or 6 months.

Last edited:

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i hav't believed him, thats why im asking is it possible that someone grow almost 4 times in just 5 months (naturaly, completing puberty).

no.....
just no
testosterone determines for a large part how mutch your genitals will grow,together with genetics

so it would just have been genetics,i think it to be highly unlikely for an oil to make your johnson to grow that size

Last edited: