A Girl I Like...

lovethadick2005

1st Like
Media
There is a girl i like and she likes to get high, not necessarily all the time but enough though. I am a person that is not like that but everything else about her makes her awesome. What should i do? Keep trying for her or move on to someone else??

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a person who smokes, it's very difficult to be around people who do not. I've found that a romantic relationship is hard to establish between a person who likes to smoke marijuana and some one who does not. Many times, people will pick up the good or bad habits of their partners. It could be that after awhile she will choose to not smoke....

If you really like her though, you should try to pursue it and see where it goes. If anything, it'll be a learning experience.

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the specific drug in use? What is the purity and dosage? How often?

:sasmokin: What's wrong with getting high? :smoker: The world is coming to an end anyhow... Have fun while you can!... Live everyday like it is your last! :yup: :439:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in my experience, even if it's not a problem for you to be around her while she's getting high and you're not, and even if she says it's not a problem for her or her friends, it probably will be a problem for her and her friends. I even wrote this before Heather added her comment above... and she makes my point. I don't know why it's such an issue for potheads to be around non-potheads, but for some weird reason it is. THC-fueled paranoia? Don't know, not going to try to explain it. Also, the way you phrased your post makes it sound like you look down on the behavior, and if she picks up on that she'll think you're looking down on her.

If you're expecting her to change for your sake, don't.

T

that_other_guy

you didnt really specify what she gets high on. That would have alot todo with my answer but if its just mj (even though its illegal) you could probably talk her out of it if you really wanted to. But you say she gets high "enough", do you not think that part of her personality & character (that you like so much) is built from that use ? .. just playing devil's advocate ... :wink:

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
It could be that after awhile she will choose to not smoke....
Or more likely that he will choose to smoke! :wink:

If you put one rotten apple with 5 clean ones the rotten one will stay rotten but the clean ones will get rotten too! If you put a molded piece of bread with a fresh, clean piece, the clean piece will turn moldy not the other way around! :biggrin1:

T

that_other_guy

ZapZav said:
Or more likely that he will choose to smoke! :wink:

If you put one rotten apple with 5 clean ones the rotten one will stay rotten but the clean ones will get rotten too! If you put a molded piece of bread with a fresh, clean piece, the clean one will turn moldy not the other way around! :biggrin1:

I see you logic but, i think people are more complicated than fruit & carbs ...

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that_other_guy said:
I see you logic but, i think people are more complicated than fruit & carbs ...
Of course, however, this analogy stands its ground! :biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that_other_guy said:
you didnt really specify what she gets high on. That would have alot todo with my answer but if its just mj (even though its illegal) you could probably talk her out of it if you really wanted to. But you say she gets high "enough", do you not think that part of her personality & character (that you like so much) is built from that use ? .. just playing devil's advocate ... :wink:

How many people have you successfully talked out of smoking marijuana?

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I don't know why it's such an issue for potheads to be around non-potheads, but for some weird reason it is. THC-fueled paranoia?
"Frank Lopez: What's the gun for Tony???
Tony Montana: What this?!... This is nothing... How do you say?!... "PARANOID"!" - Scarface (1983) :18:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lovethadick2005 said:
There is a girl i like and she likes to get high, not necessarily all the time but enough though. I am a person that is not like that but everything else about her makes her awesome. What should i do? Keep trying for her or move on to someone else??

If was me knowing what i know now after live with a guy who got high everyday with pot plus drinking and drink more after giving a brake from the pot for a while...i would move on for sure to someone else.

Its very stressful to live with someone who get high and you do not and u drink just very rarely, plus u have the clear notion in your mind that using anything to get why is a form of 'escapism' (dont know if this word exist in english...) and u see them as weak for not handle life without 'help' of feel good drug or alchool or pot or whatever..and with you have family history of addictions to add is something you would avoid for sure in a mate of bf/gf..i do bcause i just know that i cant handle it. We are still good friends apart from each other.

T

that_other_guy

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
How many people have you successfully talked out of smoking marijuana?

None, nor have I tried nor have I wanted to. (talk people out *or in* to it, for that matter)

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
lovethadick2005 said:

how old is she? how old are you? what is the stuff? The answers to those will probably give you our answers. I suspect you are probably asking a question like this here because your instincts are that you should move onto someone else. Do it. There are billions of awesome girls in the world.

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the record, THC is not the only psychoactive ingredient in pot...and some researchers would even claim it's not the primary one :smile:

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nick22ca said:
For the record, THC is not the only psychoactive ingredient in pot...and some researchers would even claim it's not the primary one :smile:
Negative nick22ca... Tetra-Hydro-Cannabinol or THC is the main/primary psychoactive substance found in the Cannabis plant (pot, ganja, dope, grass, weed, mary jane, bud etc.)!

Be healthy! :wave:

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no problem with people doing this activity or that activity, but what I have the problem with would be the fact that the frequent user and the non-user of substances like alcohol and pot simply do not get along well.

Its not me thinking that THIS is right and THAT is wrong...its that while she may want to burn one or get drunk and rowdy after a long week...I may want to be in the gym busting my ass...and obviously those two things dont mix.

Think about this though:

If you are in the United States, and more specifically in a more conservative state, and lets say your driving together while she's speeding but forgot about the dimebag in her console...do YOU really want to deal with the legal gauntlet you will go thru if she is pulled over and Officer Buzzcut finds her doobage? Not me...I can tell you that much. And even if she is just a regular, common smoker...chances are she may be aquainted with someone "indirectly" you really dont want around yourself...i.e. the dealer who also happens to be pushing X, meth, heroin and the fuzz are keeping an eye on.

My opinion is to move on...

OmahaBeef

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Don't take this as advice but merely as information.

I have my most intense orgasms when I'm stoned and the sensations of touch are so amplified.
I don't like getting stoned very often (maybe twice a month maximum) but I think that making love stoned can be a great experience.

You being in control by not indulging will just enhance her sensations when you make love!

Just don't be surprised if she falls asleep half way through.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I guess you need to try and determine the amount she is using, and decide if it fits into your lifestyle. I'm all for passing a joint at a party, or smoking with a glass of wine on occasion to mellow out. However, I have known (and dated) enough pot heads to know...I would not want to end up with one. I hate to put a label out there, but in my experience people who smoke pot every day or close to it are: unmotivated, lazy, and down right overindulgent. Again, it just depends. See if you can find out a little more about her habit, and go from there. Oh! as others have stated in PP's....don't try to make her quit - 9/10 it isn't happnin.

All in what you want to deal with....Good Luck, hope it works out either way! :smile:

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
I guess you need to try and determine the amount she is using, and decide if it fits into your lifestyle. I'm all for passing a joint at a party, or smoking with a glass of wine on occasion to mellow out. However, I have known (and dated) enough pot heads to know...I would not want to end up with one. I hate to put a label out there, but in my experience people who smoke pot every day or close to it are: unmotivated, lazy, and down right overindulgent. Again, it just depends. See if you can find out a little more about her habit, and go from there. Oh! as others have stated in PP's....don't try to make her quit - 9/10 it isn't happnin.

All in what you want to deal with....Good Luck, hope it works out either way! :smile:

Agree pretty much with CG here, and sympathize. I dated a very very fun and very attractive girl that was a wake and baker and that just got old, and besides those "personality" types just seem to be typical. I can't quantify it, but you'll know what I mean.

lovethadick2005

1st Like
Media
Mkymkus said:
how old is she? how old are you? what is the stuff? The answers to those will probably give you our answers. I suspect you are probably asking a question like this here because your instincts are that you should move onto someone else. Do it. There are billions of awesome girls in the world.

well im not the most fortunate in the women "industry" and i dont wanna turn into a peck puffer either...no offense to all that are gay, but yeah.. we both are 19 and the drug is mary jane; she dont do it like a the average pot head would do but its enough to make me go holy shit....