a girl showing you her diary??

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
does this mean anything? the girl im......well i dunno........talking too......lets just call her friends with benifits....she let me read her diaries last night.

what does a diary useally mean to a girl? i learned alot about her from reading that.

this is the first time a girl let me read one. i think its really cool to read someones thoughts and feelings like that.

does this just mean she trusts me???

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well, does she care about you as more than a friend or would she see you guys as friends with benefits as well? I would say either way it's a forward step of some sort on her part, but i suppose that's obvious in a way. I guess it depends on what was in it as to what it means to her, but I would think she either trusts you, or doesn't really care what you would think about her thoughts and such and just likes talking to you to get in your pants....

though by the sound of it she probably trusts you

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
well, does she care about you as more than a friend or would she see you guys as friends with benefits as well? I would say either way it's a forward step of some sort on her part, but i suppose that's obvious in a way. I guess it depends on what was in it as to what it means to her, but I would think she either trusts you, or doesn't really care what you would think about her thoughts and such and just likes talking to you to get in your pants....

though by the sound of it she probably trusts you

to her.....she "doesnt know what she wants" so we have the title friends with benefits......she does tell me alot of shit that she doesnt tell anyone she says. i dont know its all just too confusing.

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well, I'd say, as lame as this advice sounds, try not to think about it until she gives you some sort of headway as to what she really decides in one way or another. I mean, otherwise it's just torture for you right?

Olivia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, I don't know. I think she wants you to get to know her better. Since you two have the title FWB, then she may be afraid to tell you she wants more, so maybe this is her way of you getting to know her deepest thoughts and dreams. Me personally, I don't have a diary, but if I did, I don't think I would even want my husband to see it, so you must be really special.

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah you could really go either way with this. You should actually probably not listen to me since I end up making girls think i'm completely not interested and only like talking to them as friends....like i'm their gay friend, but i'm not gay and i would enjoy having intercourse with them. Maybe the best advice would come from a woman?

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
I have a woman friend who "confides" things to me and I to her. So personally I think it is about trust. I have more feelings for her than she does for me and there is no sex involved. Personally I'd stop the sex with her until there is more commitment involved. Otherwise be prepared for someone to get hurt emotionally badly.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does this mean anything? the girl im......well i dunno........talking too......lets just call her friends with benifits....she let me read her diaries last night.

what does a diary usually mean to a girl? i learned alot about her from reading that.

this is the first time a girl let me read one. i think its really cool to read someones thoughts and feelings like that.

It's not just that she trusts you. For many women trusting anyone, let alone a guy is a huge step. Showing you, her diary is a big deal. I may be totally wrong; but I think she may want to take it to the next level with you.

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[/b][/color][/size][/font]It's not just that she trusts you. For many women trusting anyone, let alone a guy is a huge step. Showing you, her diary is a big deal. I may be totally wrong; but I think she may want to take it to the next level with you.
I totally agree.

I had a similar experience and that brought us closer. Usually there is a great intimacy with someone's diary so be careful not to hurt her with that information she entrusted you with.

One thing though... she may be pushing intimacy that you're not ready for by what she did when you are only at the benefits stage.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

what does a diary useally mean to a girl? i learned alot about her from reading that.

I would definitely say that the girl trusts you. I was a big diary person myself. As far as her wanting to take your relationship a step farther. I have no insight on that. Do you share your deep dark secrets with her? Maybe that is what she is looking for.....She wants to know your deep innermost thoughts.

I probably let people I was close to read my diaries when I was in college. Why did I do that? Well I liked people reading what I had written. Kind of like in high school when we had to keep journals for our English teachers.

Anyways.....all my life I have always had boundary issues. Maybe I am not the only person that might have some form of boundary issues.

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know...hmmm. I once read a gf's diary after she left it on the bureau when she left for work. I read things I didn't want to see. Really. I'd never, ever do it again.
It scares me that your friend would do that. It becomes something other than a diary if she's going public with it and the chances that you can be manipulated with the information she's sharerd with you is what comes to mind. I'm sorry to be feeling negative about it...