a girl tried anal with me.!!! :)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dcsir, Apr 14, 2007.

1. dcsir

dcsir New Member

it's my 3rd time i do have sex...she wanted to try my dick in her ass..i went in for 5 minutes but just couldn't handle anymore...she told me it's nice but damn you're way too big..!!

but ...i'm gonna try another time..!! lol!

i just had to share this..lol!:wink:

2. Group51

Group51 Member

Albums:
    You are indeed very big.

3. caballo66

caballo66 New Member

Yes you are big use alot of lubricant or you will esplit her have fun and tell as how it went Chao .By the way How big are you 9"x 6"?

4. dcsir

dcsir New Member

By the way How big are you 9"x 6"?

right on !!! how have you done that..lol!!:wink:

5. PoohBear59

PoohBear59 New Member

Albums:
    It's all about lube, man....she'll dig it if you lube her up a while and get her relaxed. Lube, applied by you, and breathing, done by her. Just like havin' a baby. Breath into it.

My primary is into this, and always guides me. My secondary is not into it yet, but wants to try. I am not 9x6 though. I

6. PoohBear59

PoohBear59 New Member

Albums:
    It's all about lube, man....she'll dig it if you lube her up a while and get her relaxed. Lube, applied by you, and breathing, done by her. Just like havin' a baby. Breath into it. First the pinky, then, one, two, three fingers. Takes at LEAST ten minutes to get her ready: Loose and Lubed.

My primary is into this, and always guides me. My secondary is not into it yet, but wants to try. I am not 9x6 though. I am an E99 on the They Fit scale. Now defunct.

7. EddieAztek

EddieAztek New Member

Albums:
    You getting shit all over your dick fucking her with that. Good breathing and lube not going to keep your dick clean, right? Don't go back in there. You too big man!

"Luke! I see you have constructed the new light saber! Impressive!" LOL

8. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

With a cock that BIG ya got to take real slowand easy .It can be done

9. uksexymona

uksexymona New Member

Albums:
    I am a lady who loves being fucked in my asshole all the time.It is easy for your g/f to take your cock as I have taken also a bigger than yours in the past.The trick is :
    1-Ask her to empty her bowl before sex
    2-Let her lube her asshole and use different butt plugs inside her butthole starting with small then medium then large size.
    2-Add much lube into her asshole (outside as well as inside) and to your cock.
    3-Don't try to fuck her doggy or with her on top at the begining but start with Spoon Sex Position.
    4-When you lube her well,push the head of your cock into her asshole opening and ask her to bear on and push slowly until it is past her sphinctor.
    5-When your cock head goes in..........let her do the pushing first until she is relaxed and her asshole muscles are loose then you may take the action now and keep thrusting in .
    6-A deep breathing will help her relaxed and take it all.
    7-Next time you do anal sex again let her ride your cock and again let her push on your cock until your cock is gone deep inside.
    8-On later stages you may do her doggy style if you wish and you can be in full control.
    9-Remember always to use lot and lot of lube.

Draft saved Draft deleted