A girl you are into asks you to give a blowjob. Would you do that?

BiShyGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just to clarify, if anyone think that my question was inappropriate, I beg you pardon, that was not my intention.
I don’t think your question was inappropriate but it’s just kinda silly and I think you are projecting your life experiences with a few women to the possible preference of many.

Most women who like only straight/heterosexual men, would be repulsed by the idea of their man with another man. Likewise for most straight/heterosexual men to be with another man.

And then look what you asked them to do - blow another guy as opposed to being blown by the guy. This requires a truly willing mind and money won’t lower inhibitions or make a person less apprehensive if that is their natural inclination towards homosexuality.

When a woman finds out her man has been with another woman, oftentimes is weighs on her own insecurities.

Was she prettier? Does she have a better body than me? Does he like sex with her better? Does he enjoy the way she sucks his dick? Maybe she let’s him do anal which he always wants but I won’t try..Is there something she has that I don’t that may send him back to her? Or maybe another woman?

Think about that. And you think a woman is going to ask her man to be with another man? Highly irregular and doubtful. If that were a more acceptable thing, straight men with gay men, there would be no need for the ‘trade’ or ‘down-low’ man.

Nah, I don’t think this is a viable premise.

Could it happen sure? But it’s not very likely. Not in the scenario you envision, anyway.

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave
D

deleted13888921

I don’t think your question was inappropriate but it’s just kinda silly and I think you are projecting your life experiences with a few women to the possible preference of many.

Most women who like only straight/heterosexual men, would be repulsed by the idea of their man with another man. Likewise for most straight/heterosexual men to be with another man.

And then look what you asked them to do - blow another guy as opposed to being blown by the guy. This requires a truly willing mind and money won’t lower inhibitions or make a person less apprehensive if that is their natural inclination towards homosexuality.

When a woman finds out her man has been with another woman, oftentimes is weighs on her own insecurities.

Was she prettier? Does she have a better body than me? Does he like sex with her better? Does he enjoy the way she sucks his dick? Maybe she let’s him do anal which he always wants but I won’t try..Is there something she has that I don’t that may send him back to her? Or maybe another woman?

Think about that. And you think a woman is going to ask her man to be with another man? Highly irregular and doubtful. If that were a more acceptable thing, straight men with gay men, there would be no need for the ‘trade’ or ‘down-low’ man.

Nah, I don’t think this is a viable premise.

Could it happen sure? But it’s not very likely. Not in the scenario you envision, anyway.

IF both of them are bisexual, yes.

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave

BiShyGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like, when someone asked about switching genders, that’s when this didn’t seem so absurd. Like, these guys being so offended by it, yet how many times have we seen guys wanting to see their girl with another girl l, or even just in jokes on tv? It’s not that crazy for a gay man to ask if it’s something a straight man would consider, so I don’t understand why people are being so harsh with him. And I really doubt all the girls who have had intimate encounters with other girls at the urging of their male significant other are now resigned to say they are no longer straight. Just a thought.
Girl on girl and guy with a guy are two TOTALLY different things in the minds of most heterosexual men and women.

Women are inherently closer with one another. They are far more touchy and feely without being pent up about it like men are. Think about it, two straight women might decide to dance with each other at a party, totally benign and no one would say they are gay. Women will go to the bathroom in pairs, fix each other’s hair or clothing, touch each other’s hair or face- all in public without batting an eye. Hell, remember back 20 years ago at the Grammy awards when Lil Kim wore her boob completely out, nipple only covered by a pasty, and Diane Ross cupped her breast on live television? Nobody questioned at all their sexuality and the audience loved it.

My point is: women being intimate with women is accepted and it doesn’t have to change their sexuality in the minds of most. So it’s no leap for a hetero man to fantasize about seeing two normally heterosexual women make out or participate in a 3-way.

Men are not nearly as intimate with one another. When’s the last time you and your straight buddy went in the dressing room together? Or asked you to dance or did any of the things I mentioned above that women do with each other all the time? Many men don’t even want their knees touching if they are sitting in a theater next to another couple.

Society does not lend the same freedoms to heterosexual men and most heterosexual men would tell you male intimacy - even non-sexual - is not something they are into. Men are expected to be a be strong, masculine and above all ‘straight’. Gay men are not thought to be these things by society at large. It’s bullshit and it’s a double standard but it’s the one most heterosexual people seem to live by.
A woman can be with another woman and it turns most heterosexual men on. They don’t see it at all changing the woman’s sexuality. Heterosexual men aren’t given the same fluidity with their sexuality. A heterosexual man with another man just turns most heterosexual women(and men) off.

Just the way it is.

Reactions: deleted13888921

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Girl on girl and guy with a guy are two TOTALLY different things in the minds of most heterosexual men and women.

Women are inherently closer with one another. They are far more touchy and feely without being pent up about it like men are. Think about it, two straight women might decide to dance with each other at a party, totally benign and no one would say they are gay. Women will go to the bathroom in pairs, fix each other’s hair or clothing, touch each other’s hair or face- all in public without batting an eye. Hell, remember back 20 years ago at the Grammy awards when Lil Kim wore her boob completely out, nipple only covered by a pasty, and Diane Ross cupped her breast on live television? Nobody questioned at all their sexuality and the audience loved it.

My point is: women being intimate with women is accepted and it doesn’t have to change their sexuality in the minds of most. So it’s no leap for a hetero man to fantasize about seeing two normally heterosexual women make out or participate in a 3-way.

Men are not nearly as intimate with one another. When’s the last time you and your straight buddy went in the dressing room together? Or asked you to dance or did any of the things I mentioned above that women do with each other all the time? Many men don’t even want their knees touching if they are sitting in a theater next to another couple.

Society does not lend the same freedoms to heterosexual men and most heterosexual men would tell you male intimacy - even non-sexual - is not something they are into. Men are expected to be a be strong, masculine and above all ‘straight’. Gay men are not thought to be these things by society at large. It’s bullshit and it’s a double standard but it’s the one most heterosexual people seem to live by.
A woman can be with another woman and it turns most heterosexual men on. They don’t see it at all changing the woman’s sexuality. Heterosexual men aren’t given the same fluidity with their sexuality. A heterosexual man with another man just turns most heterosexual women(and men) off.

Just the way it is.
Yes-I agree with you that this is the norm in most of society today. All I’m saying is, maybe a gay person would see that with women and wonder if it works the other way. You explained some good reasons why it wouldn’t. I guess I’m just seeing his innocence in the question, where others might see an attempt at manipulation. I was looking at it as OP being genuinely curious and when others were implying that it wasn’t, I was offering a reason why he might wonder if it would be something that would happen. In the end, I don’t really know his motives for asking the question, but neither does anybody else, really, so that’s why I’m like, why not just be cool about it?

That’s just my take. I just like how welcoming and safe this site is (seems) and trying not to ostracize people.

BiShyGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes-I agree with you that this is the norm in most of society today. All I’m saying is, maybe a gay person would see that with women and wonder if it works the other way. You explained some good reasons why it wouldn’t. I guess I’m just seeing his innocence in the question, where others might see an attempt at manipulation. I was looking at it as OP being genuinely curious and when others were implying that it wasn’t, I was offering a reason why he might wonder if it would be something that would happen. In the end, I don’t really know his motives for asking the question, but neither does anybody else, really, so that’s why I’m like, why not just be cool about it?

That’s just my take. I just like how welcoming and safe this site is (seems) and trying not to ostracize people.
Oh yes, I agree. I didn't find anything wrong with the question posed by the op. I was just trying to offer my meager perspective on the matter.

Fwiw, I enjoy questions and forums such as these. I have learned so much reading the curiosities expressed and experiences shared on this site. I am truly grateful.

Reactions: AfterHours69

AfterHours69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Oh yes, I agree. I didn't find anything wrong with the question posed by the op. I was just trying to offer my meager perspective on the matter.

Fwiw, I enjoy questions and forums such as these. I have learned so much reading the curiosities expressed and experiences shared on this site. I am truly grateful.
Same.

Number 9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It actually sounds like she is sizing you up for the new roll she would like you to assume in your relationship. She needs a submissive man to fill her dom/cuck desires.

There is no judgement here what so ever. Anything two or more adults enjoy together is great with me. It’s your life and nobody else’s so if your curious, enjoy or at least entertain the idea of an interesting conversation. That can’t hurt anyone.

One of my favorite new quote came from Walt Whitman and it is “ Be curious, not judgmental”.

That seems appropriate here.

Me? Well, I’ll always entertain a conversation because you never know what you might learn. Beyond that, well, I guess it would have to depend on the conversation.