A Girlfriend Posts

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is actually "Rope's" girlfriend. He showed me this site and I just had to say something. This will probably be the only time I post something, so here goes.

First, too small is just that - too small. Big used wrong is a problem. Big used right is a bonus. The same big guy can be both at different times. Even Rope can screw up sometimes.:wink:

Second, boys are dumb. You'd be surprised how much that explains if you accept that as fact. It is the answer to many questions.

Have fun with your little forum. This place is funny and actually a little bit of a turn on. Just remember to talk to real girls, too.:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is actually "Rope's" girlfriend. He showed me this site and I just had to say something. This will probably be the only time I post something, so here goes.

First, too small is just that - too small. Big used wrong is a problem. Big used right is a bonus. The same big guy can be both at different times. Even Rope can screw up sometimes.:wink:

Second, boys are dumb. You'd be surprised how much that explains if you accept that as fact. It is the answer to many questions.

Have fun with your little forum. This place is funny and actually a little bit of a turn on. Just remember to talk to real girls, too.:tongue:
Nice to meet you.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, thanks for being halfway receptive to the better half. She had fun posting. She had fun reading some of the women's posts, as well. Right away she also began to guess which were real girls. I guess that is a game endemic to the place.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

You sound like your 15. Do boys have cooties too? Little forum? Hunny.. this is a forum with a large membership so quit with the holier than tho attitude.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Just a reminder that allowing someone else to post using your account is a violation of the ToS.

You must insist that your SO must have an account of his/her own to post to keep you from being banned. If he or she takes offense, show them the ToS.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a reminder that allowing someone else to post using your account is a violation of the ToS.

You must insist that your SO must have an account of his/her own to post to keep you from being banned. If he or she takes offense, show them the ToS.

Sorry, boss. Like she said, it was a one timer. Didn't mean to break the rules.