A girl's dream!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh my aren't you the funny guy! You must keep yourself in stiches all day long!! How do you survive in such a mind! :wink:

It's not easy being a riot like me. I'm constantly lockjawed from laughing so much at my jokes and my sides have literally split (they headed for the coast).

Yeah hair in the mouth is gross. There is nothing better than nice smooth lips!! It enhances feeling all around I think

Not to mention makes the whole area even more attractive than it is in the first place. Speaking of which... when can we expect pics? :biggrin1:

If only the country were more like your username, then we'd be talking

Amen to that.

It's not easy being a riot like me. I'm constantly lockjawed from laughing so much at my jokes and my sides have literally split (they headed for the coast).

Not to mention makes the whole area even more attractive than it is in the first place. Speaking of which... when can we expect pics? :biggrin1:

Lockjaw is a no no on my list. If you cant open that mouth, what use do you have for me?

A general body pic is up now, (took me time to get all naked and take the picture, so appreciate) maybe more later in the evening if you beg...

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A general body pic is up now, (took me time to get all naked and take the picture, so appreciate) maybe more later in the evening if you beg...
Hi titfortat,welcome to LPSG. The pic was definitely worth the effort :smile: .Enjoy the site!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lockjaw is a no no on my list. If you cant open that mouth, what use do you have for me?

I never beg with a pretty lady- I plead.

lvlgdck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ah! It is nice to have something in common, though they could easily be something we don't have in common...
Looking at your gallery though, I'm praying your views on international politics will get me as hot as those pictures do!!

welcome, titfortat! burns1de has many of us hot and bothered. his pics are really sexy, aren't they? and, the fact that he's french canadian is tres tres sexy, non?

welcome, titfortat! burns1de has many of us hot and bothered. his pics are really sexy, aren't they? and, the fact that he's french canadian is tres tres sexy, non?
I can tell. Looks like the competition for his heart is impossible!!!

Geordie182 said:
I was hoping this thread was going to be a male calling himself 'a girl's dream' that would have been funny..

awww did I disappoint? I'm so sorry!!!

Welcome to the site baby!! where you're dreamz become reality lol.... enjoy the site and nice pic BTW

donkeydongle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome Tit4tat.. I'll be up there in Maine next week. Hope your enjoying the summer. It doesn't get much better. Enjoy the site and have fun!

thank you everyone for your kind welcome and picture comments!