A girl's ex

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you ever get intimidated or turned off by a girl's ex-boyfriend or husband? My friend is trying to hook me up with this girl I've never met, but I saw a bunch of pics of her on facebook with her ex and it really kind of turned me off. I wasn't exactly that in to the girl to begin with, but the pics with the ex don't help at all.

I guess part of me is like he seems to be a good looking dude and they look really happy together, what can I offer her that this guy hasn't already given her? I dunno, maybe I'm looking at this thing all wrong, but I'm just not feeling it.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone has a past. Give it a chance. You'll never know why this opportunity even presented itself if you don't at least lean into it. Don't over emphasize looks. If she's willing to go out with you, she must see qualities in you that she values. Good luck.

Last edited:

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not me, eyescream ---I would be intimidated. LOL, we're all so different, it's hard to give advice on this kind of thing.

But if she's interested in you, give her a chance. I mean, obviously his looks didn't do it for her...or something. Is there more to it than just seeing her with her ex? Are you worried he is still in the picture? (no pun intended...)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience was different in that one of my ex-bf's had ex-gf's who were so unattractive to masculine looking I briefly wondered if he was gay or bi. Then I thought "OMG! If thats the kind of woman he likes then why me?" "Do I look that bad?" :confused: :frown1:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience was different in that one of my ex-bf's had ex-gf's who were so unattractive to masculine looking I briefly wondered if he was gay or bi. Then I thought "OMG! If thats the kind of woman he likes then why me?" "Do I look that bad?" :confused: :frown1:

Yeah, I would be thinking the exact same thing in your shoes. So if I the guy used to date a beautiful girl before me, there's a chance I'm nearly as beautiful to him.