"A Girl's Guide to 21st Century Sex" Is A Must See!!

For those of us on the dull side of the pond, we've been missing out on a fantastic Channel 5 series, A Girl's Guide to 21st Century Sex.

The series touches on types of orgasms, methods of stimulation, infections, positions for best types of penetration, and amazing camera work that shows the penis inside the vagina during sex and what happens at orgasm for both partners. One fascinating thing they discovered was that some penis enlargement techniques actually do work (sorry doctors!).

I really can't say enough about the series and I've found it fascinating. Where else can you hear, "Tonight we'll explore the doggy position?"

As the series isn't here in the US yet, you may have to find alternative sources *cough*torrents*cough* but by all means watch it if you're interested not only in your own body as a woman, but in a woman's body if you're a man. This series will tell you how to turn on a woman like she will never forget! Want to know how to hit the G-spot in doggy and missionary positions? This series will not only tell you but show you.

And yeah, it's very explicit.

And guys, it's episode 2 that shows which penis enlargement products work. :wink:

Please let me know what you think of it! I can't stress how worthwhile downloading this is. It's like everything you wanted to learn but were afraid to ask: cunnilingus (average woman needs 20min of oral stimulation to climax), lesbian sex, female ejaculation, G-spots, how to properly massage the clitoris, anal sex, how to handle a large man, how to handle a small man, what to do with nipples, rimming, plus all kinds of information on the male body for men and women including how men can have multiple orgasms, and all sorts of great things.