A girls of desire archive photo requested

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All right, I'm checking my old messages and happen to stumble onto an old request I sent to spotted duck about a girls of desire photo layout I wanted. But I'm guessing he doesn't know or something. Basically, it's a layout where you have two tanned girls laying outdoors on I'm guessing is a lounge chair/towels etc. etc..They're two brunettes and it's not a lesbian/sexual layout, merely two girls laying close to each other, possibly on each other or their faces are close . In fact one shot shows them upside down face to face.

If ANYONE knows what I'm talking about or the direct link, then I beg of you, GIVE IT UP.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, as it happens, I do have a couple of print outs from I 1st found it, the only problem is- it's not the complete set. I tried the link on the bottom of the page, but only goes to the main page. Guess I'll have to keep looking in and finding other variations.

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you do find it, I'd love to see it. It sounds lovely, Chuck. Pretty please, share when you get your answer. Wish I could help.
Massivepk .. great to see you have uncovered at least a lead on your mission b/c without pointers, many are lost as to lending a helping hand for the cause :frown:
( this as I allude to in comments of your related blog lamenting ??)

Onward with the mission, you 'bird-dog' extraordinare :bigok:

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Massivepk .. great to see you have uncovered at least a lead on your mission b/c without pointers, many are lost as to lending a helping hand for the cause :frown:
( this as I allude to in comments of your related blog lamenting ??)

Onward with the mission, you 'bird-dog' extraordinare :bigok:
Well, you might THIS interesting; I stopped using keyword searches, and have began just looking through their archives- all 200 pages worth of'em!!

But I think it'll be worth it-spotted Ducks entry in HNTOATB thread is about a year and 10 months old, but nothing says they can't scrambled the dates and resubmitted. I wish there was a way to show you what I have from the past when I shouldv'e printed the whole set.

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats MpK , the man on a mission who completed his portfolio,
though it seems the paradisehotel link was dropped already. :mad:
:beerchug:
Yeah,I Knew the 2nd one was zilch as well, but the 1st one is where it leads to the gallery-Now I gotta get some paper and new printer.:friday:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're looking @ a very happy guy- I just now found the gallery on a different site, and have printed the entire set out for my "collection".
PeachesFantasy.com
Look under "lesbian" and go to page sixty and Look for two girls lying on a poolchair with yellow and light purple towels.

Last edited: