A Glance Around the Room -- Looking at some offbeat LPSG threads

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Every once in a while I am amused by the thread topics here at LPSG.

"Do you like your piss slit tongued?" was a thread that did not generate a great deal of interest.

"curious inexp guys w cumfetish story" was a thread that seemed to demand some sort of explanation. This poster tells us: "this bicurious cum fetish has always been hidden, and this year, after so long just fantasising, i found myself in situation where i could experience swallowing another guys cum whilst remaining hidden and without meeting face to face with a cock."

Yes, whilst remaining hidden. This poster is nothing if not bold: "as time passed i started fantasising that maybe i could find a used condom in my mates room and if it wasnt too old, i could get to drink his cum without anyone knowing".

I've seen variations on threads like "Straight guys and butt play" so often, it's almost like an LPSG jungian archetype. The poster, invariably, is primarily gay - "My question is to the more enlightened of you str8 guys out there.... would you ever take a cock? Under what circumstances???"

(Oddly enough, I found several responses from straight guys who were extremely open-minded to taking a cock. And the gay guys seemed to be reticent.)

"Long penises and mushroom-heads are better" says SCIENCE --- is the title of a thread where the poster tells his readers: "a basic understanding of evolution is necessary".

However, this poster lost me when he wrote: "another seperate idea is that mushroom-shaped heads... are more likely to result in fertilisation because they pull other men's semen out of your lover's vagina."

"Sister-in-Law Sex by Proxy" is a thread from the Fictitious Stories forum that appears to start off like a well-crafted novel:

"My sister-in-law, Suzi, recently went through a string of challenging situations. Her boyfriend turned out to be a stalker-ish control freak... her work environment got messy when there was a takeover of her LA-based company... We both are well-paid professionals in Chicago with two awesome kids, a beautiful apartment on the lake, and everything going well." --- But then, the story takes on a more familiar tone after the John Grisham-like set-up: "She wore pretty revealing tank tops to bed. I was usually wearing mesh athletic shorts (nothing underneath) and a tee shirt, so, if she cared to look, she could certainly get a sense of the python I had in my shorts."

"Sex and Fighting in the ancient times???" is an LPSG thread that transports us back to ancient Greece. The poster does not appear to know a great deal about the ancient world, but, still, he informs us: "It's pretty much established that the dominant one is the one who fucks. Well there's the "Power bottom" which some would say is an exception... I am of course talking about the ancient Greece/Sparta. Ahhh the ancient times where homosexuality wasn't seen as something that bad as today".

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Will, the poster is correct. The "Power Bottom" was invented by James Watt and didn't "catch on" until the late 19th century in Victorian England. There is no way they had the power bottom in Sparta.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
>>Do you like your piss slit tongued?<<

You (or at least I) would think the meatus would be highly sensitive and this would be instensely pleasurable. Unfortunately, judging from my experience and the dozens of guys I've tried this on, there don't seem to be many nerve endings in this area which is counter-intuitive.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
>>However, this poster lost me when he wrote: "another separate idea is that mushroom-shaped heads... are more likely to result in fertilisation because they pull other men's semen out of your lover's vagina." <<

Scientists' theory is that the arrow shape of the head allows it to go into the vagina without pushing much of any existing semen deeper, but on the return stroke it scrapes the walls of the vadge pulling any other semen out. Thus giving males with the most mushroom shaped heads an evolutionary advantage in being able to have more offspring. And this isn't just for humans. Several other species have the same structure so the question was "why" do penises tend to have mushroom heads. What purpose does it serve? And this is what they came up with. Our tax dollars at work.