A good old fashioned bipartisan laugh

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heh,

I know that everyone has probably seen the "This land is your land video" already but just in case you want to see it again ,go to www.jibjab.com and look at "this land...". It will have you rolling in the aisles. Also another funny video is the dancing trombone player that was on Steve Harvey .You can access him at www.jonthanarons.com. You will split your sides with that one too. Enjoy!

Naughty

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it's pretty hard to be bipartisan when one party compares bipartisanship to date rape.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another good laugh: (This requires RealPlayer, alas.)

UNITY Conference feed from DemocracyNow

The feed is rather long, but watch the first three minutes for the punch. George W. Bush spoke at the UNITY conference last week and was clearly unprepared for a question about tribal soverignty (jonb, this is for you!). His response is funny enough. But keep watching. Following the conference, Jesse Jackson is asked to comment on the president's answer. Now that's a hoot!

You've been SOVERIZED!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was a riot. I can honestly say, I am looking forward to the Presidential debates! Can you imagine what's going to happen when the shrub comes face to face with a question he hasn't been coached and trained to respond to? Am I the only one questioning whether or not shrub will even show up? Kerry may not ever answer the question (he is a politician after all), but at least he can string a sentence together.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Does it have a QuickTime version? I don't use Fake media because they spam you. (At least Micro$loth only gives you Borg implants.)

When he was governor of Texas, he said states had supreme power wrt Indians, even though Article I, Section 8, Clause 3 says Congress has the power "[t]o regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes".

Still better than Reagan talking about "preservations". (Of course, we've been citizens, whether we wanted it or not, since 1924, but as Ronnie himself said, "Facts are stupid things.")