A great but mysterious sleepover

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV, Jul 28, 2005.

1. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

Heres the situation...2 guy friends of mine were over my house and sleeping over. My 16 year old brother was home too, no one else...so the house has 4 guys in it. Were all very open about sexuality and stuff, we've compared sizes and all very good friends, we all have girlfriends too. While I have my guesses some if not all of them are bisexual (Myself included). Eventually it got very late, people started to get tired...my brother was tired first and went to sleep in his room, my two friends slept in the living room...one on the couch, the other in a reclining chair, me on my bed in my room. At first I thought I was dreaming but I woke up to someone sucking my dick. I was sleeping with my pillow over my head so I couldn't move it to see who it was, and I still have no idea who it was. All this happened tuesday night and have been trying to think of a way to figure out who it was. I suppose it could have been any of them...when I think of each person I try to think why it might or might not be someone...I really don't think its my brother, we talk a lot about sex and compare size but we've never done anything before...and I don't think he'd try that for the first time with 2 of our friends over the house. I honestly have no idea which of my friends it might be, both are pretty hot guys so the whole thing turned me on anyway, I'd like to figure out who it is though so I could talk to them about it, maybe even do it again another time...but I'm completely clueless, my first mystery blow job =P

2. cityboy

cityboy Member

I'm trying to think of something constructive but all I can think of is lucky you!.

3. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have them sleep over again and this time actually watch

4. latin_male83

latin_male83 New Member

you could talk to them indivudually, tell them you had a great dream that night... you wish it would have been real so you could do it again, but dont tell them what the dream one, eventually one will tell you it was him or will get really into it and keep asking if you were dreaming of a girl or a guy or what, after a while of one of them making a big deal about it, youll get the idea who it was,

btw, lucky you! i wish i had friends like that lol.

5. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

The whole thing really shocked me, because I've had sleepovers with all these people in groups and individually tons of times, and thats never happened before. My girlfriend does it to me all the time and I wake up 100% of the time, so I'm fairly certain that I didn't sleep through any previous experiences...and yea, I haven't even really stopped to enjoy it, still kind of amazed and just trying to see who it was. I'll invite them to stay over saturday night, see what if anything happens.

6. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Wow...Couldn't even imagine but does sound hot...

7. notAlittleBoy

notAlittleBoy Member

Albums:
    Been a while since we talked, but I'll agree that I'm sure it's not your brother, unless you've both changed.

I recommend inviting each one over individually. That's when most of my fun usually happens with my friends. :)

8. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where was the family dog that night? Kidding ..KIDDING!
    Sounds hot...you need to nail one of these friends post haste..how hot is the situation.

9. Alley Blue

Gold Member

That is pretty wild.
    Did he finish you off? Did you pretend to be sleeping while you were cumming?

10. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    Okay, I admit it. It was me.... oh, errr.. uh.. I mean, if I slept over at your house, I'd suck your dick too! :) You're a cutie! Except, I'd be like, wake up and watch me suck your dick! lol :yourock:

11. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Next time it happens, wrap your legs around his neck in a scissors lock and flash a halogen light on his face. After you ascertain his identity, bid him carry on.

12. dufus

dufus New Member

You should have been sleeping with your pillow under your head.

13. steve319

Gold Member

I think curiosity would have gotten the better of me and I'd have had to peek.

Can't imagine not checking, actually. Even at the risk of spooking him/her off.

Didn't you at least take a tiny look? One eye?

14. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah.. atleast one eye... I couldn't have lasted.. I buck too much when I get my dick sucked....

15. Alley Blue

Gold Member

This is what I was thinking. If someone came in my room at night while I was asleep and took a "peek" thats one thing. But for someone to come in, pull down my covers and give me a total blow job, thats something totally different. Theres no way I could lay still through something like that.......

16. Pappy

Pappy Member

Well if I were going to give you a blow job I'd at least smack your ass and tell you to wake up and enjoy it.

17. woskxn

woskxn New Member

Albums:
    u lucky bitch...heh

18. b1988

b1988 New Member

update?

19. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

Hey everyone, I just got home from my friends house...stayed with him for 5 days at one of his houses in upstate NY. Combined with LPSG's server moving I haven't posted lately. Anyway, it was just me and one of the two friends who was at the sleepover, and nothing happened over 5 days we were there. The house was just me and him, it was fun and everything, a little party with some other people with drinking involved and nothing between us happened, so I'm fairly certain it wasn't him. I'm also doubting its my brother simply because its a weird time for him to try and do something like that, so I have a hunch I know who it is. I just need to think of a way to find out for sure without directly asking.

20. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Wow, that's kind of creepy, I think, but maybe that's a chick thing. I wouldn't leap to any conclusions just yet, though, Orbitz. The guy who did it might have felt safe precisely because there were several other guys around that night. Not to point a finger at your friend you just spent time with, but it MIGHT still have been him and he just wasn't gonna try something that extreme when it was just the two of ya this time. Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted