A great FAQ

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
readingHelpsMe said:
I thought this was a great post:
http://www.measurection.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/3,6/Number/138490/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

Seems to answer questions some of the women here seem to have about their own bodys. I could be wrong though, interesting read ether way. :)

umm, I completely disagree with that first sentence (after the :)... oh and then the next three related sentences.

Women can... and WILL be be pleased by the right partner. This is nonsense saying that they cannot...on some molecular level.. ever achieve orgasms.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ive alwys heard women say its not easy to achieve a vaginal orgasm but i guess im one of the lucky ones because ive never had a problem with it.

A guy hitting the cervix too hard is painful and i dont think ive experienced the cul de sac orgasm but otherwise for me i havent seen a connection between orgasms and size. And saying the smaller guy is better for hitting the G spot i certainly dont agree with

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumblechook said:
umm, I completely disagree with that first sentence (after the :)... oh and then the next three related sentences.

Women can... and WILL be be pleased by the right partner. This is nonsense saying that they cannot...on some molecular level.. ever achieve orgasms.

Actually, the woman who made that post has dedicated much of her life to female sexuality. (And she's female.) She might be just a tad more informed than you. What she said is there are women who are not able to have vaginal orgasms. This is true. Once, I was one of them. No partner could give me one until I gave myself one. Now, anyone could help me get one during sex if they wanted to. Of course, it's still easier for me to have a clitoral orgasm. She didn't say "They can't have vaginal orgasms, never will, and that's all there is to it!" If she had, I would have to agree with you. But the fact is, many women simply do not know how to have orgasms, vaginal or otherwise and have gone through their lives cheating themselves by faking it. I know some such women.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lee_M said:
Ive alwys heard women say its not easy to achieve a vaginal orgasm but i guess im one of the lucky ones because ive never had a problem with it.

A guy hitting the cervix too hard is painful and i dont think ive experienced the cul de sac orgasm but otherwise for me i havent seen a connection between orgasms and size. And saying the smaller guy is better for hitting the G spot i certainly dont agree with

A cul de sac orgasm is usually achieved not by hitting the cervix itself, but just below it.

For some women, a smaller guy is exactly who is needed to bring about a g-spot orgasm. Personally, I don't at the moment remember getting one that wasn't from fingers.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I learn this thing about vaginaxclitoris a year ago ...i thought most women was sensitive in the vagina...i "cannot" orgasm by clitoral stimulation (not yet...hehe) alone only vaginal intercourse...

But the situation i view about this issue is that because of majority with clitoris sensitivity the vagina in my view went to a kind of second place, and with that the "necessity of a penis too !!! And in same sites the "knows all" people thinks they can talk in the name of all women and all vaginas.... :mad: no way no one will talk about my own vagina and where and what i feel best!

My most sensitivities are in my vagina and i do need a man and his penis to pleasure me, not a dildo not my hand not my finger...and thats the way iam and i like it!!!:wink:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For Bronx Bomshell,
What did you do to give yourself your first vaginal O ?
Are you flexing muscles, hitting your G-spot?
I'm curious to learn as I've had some myself but think they were more related to my grinding my clitorus over his base.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:

I really think we can stop searching for these big generalizations about what makes women cum. I also have never had much trouble having orgasms from intercourse, but that was mostly still clit orgasms through indirect stimulation. In recent years I've discovered my capacity for G-spot and cervical orgasms, which are true vaginal orgasms. On the other hand, I don't cum easily from oral sex or any stimulation of the external part of my clit. For me those orgasms are hard to achieve and also less intense than the orgasms I get from intercourse.
As for size, I've found it to be of benefit in a couple ways. I love girth because I get more friction on my labia and that's where I get the indirect clit orgasms. And length can be nice if the guy is GENTLE and can work my cervix without it hurting. As for G-spot orgasms, I don't think size matters one way or the other.
But the take home message for me is this: what makes one woman orgasm might have nothing to do with what makes another woman orgasm. I have girlfriends who don't care about size and love their guy going down on them till the cows come home. For me, I say save the tongue action, give me a thickier-than-average guy who knows how to move his hips and can stay hard all night, and I'm a happy woman.
The article there has some good info, and the best part is she admits there's just no general rule about what makes women orgasm!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gillette said:
For Bronx Bomshell,
What did you do to give yourself your first vaginal O ?
Are you flexing muscles, hitting your G-spot?
I'm curious to learn as I've had some myself but think they were more related to my grinding my clitorus over his base.
My first vaginal orgasms were "cul de sac" orgasms. I used a jelly dildo and applied a lot of steady pressure once it was all the way in. It was another two or three years before I learned hor to use my g-spot. I knew where it was all along, but thought it just didn't work. Maybe it didn't. Maybe the body has to come to a certain level of maturity. I used to press, and stroke and rub my g-spot until my wrists were sore and I was utterly bored. Then one day, it began to get interesting, and though my wrist hurt I kept it up until I came. I still do not like g-spot toys, they don't do anything for me. It is much nicer for me to have a partner's fingers give me that kind of climax. I do kegel like it was a part-time job. My orgasms get more intense all the time. If I flex those muscles during intercourse, I find it results in a far more engorged clitoris (not sure why that happens) and increased sensitivity throughout.

I hope that's helpful.

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
This may be a slight tangent to the original post, but not much of one, so i hope it flies. I know a rather unique woman in that to her knowledge, she can only orgasm from one of two ways. I've known her a long time and sex is no out-of-bounds topic for us. She only get off during intercourse and oral, ironically not on the receiving end. She orgasms when she gives. Now she admits that she thinks the latter is mostly psychological, and hey, thats spectactular anyway. But what that tells me is that not everything that we as men think we have up our sleeve can prepare us for what's reality on the scene. Prior to meeting her, I simply used oral as a good means to make sure you guys were "happy", if you will, but after the fact, I realize now that all of you respond differently to everything, from what gets you going, to what gets you off. Good knowledge, and the learning process is fun, but damn can it be frustrating sometimes.