A great gay sex club in Ibiza

Discussion in 'Gay Adult Websites' started by 2louche, Nov 21, 2009.

1. 2louche

2louche New Member

La Muralla - Ibiza Town (Evissa), Ibiza. Spain.

Guy's if your headed to Ibiza Town any time check out 'La Muralla'. It's a small sex club with various themed nights ie Leather, Underwear, Masks etc.

The club rules allow nudity at all times. 95% of people when we were there were naked although shoes/sandals must be worn for safety reasons

My bf and I went there and it was quite busy. A Saturday night in September 2009.

It comprises

The entrance and changing area
    Back room with sling
    Main room with sling
    Clothes check.
    Bar.
    Toilets (of course).
    Hot Gay Men (only gay men are allowed)
    Fair bar prices

Was my bf's first experience of this type of thing and he really enjoyed it. We watched some fucking in the backroom (although quite dark) then out to sling in front bar and finally an excellant blow from me to him and a facial - FAB!.

Excellant for voyeurs and plenty of oppotunity to pick up although we are monogomous. We just enjoyed being watched and watching others have a really hot time.

Great - you have to go.
    9 Euro entry and 1st drink free.

Check out the website. www.lamuralla-ibiza.com

Enjoy.

2. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally I prefer sex clubs with showers, like a sauna. Back room bars just don't suit me, though I'm sure that, in season, Ibiza's full of beautiful men.

3. midlifebear

Gold Member

Good to know of a place (other than the whole damn island) to go and cruise in Eeebeetha (Ibiza). But i agree with Sr. Bbucko. I prefer a place that offers showers, a jacuzzi, maybe a swimming pool. So, if you make it to Barcelona check out the sauna Galilea at Calabria, 59, Tel: 934267905, open 12:00-24:00 M-Th, 24h F-S Large sauna on 4 levels. It's not the newest sauna nor is it the most fabulous, but it's a great place to go for a good rodgering and leave clean as a whistle, smelling good. There be slings for the serious and slings for the timid and curious. It's a good place to run into a group of like-mined leather grunts, an older mature warm fuck, just on-their-way-home-from-work real daddies, young and buff muscle boys, and some very talented "rent" boys. And there is a bar of the same name near by for satisfying that "disco" fever.

If you're just into drinks and a good sloppy fuck in public, check out New Chaps (actually, it's so old it's no longer "new" and most just refer to it as Chaps). But don't plan on going to Chaps until at least 24:00 hours (midnight). It's empty one minute and suddenly, without warning, you're packed like sardines the next with someone on their knees working over your willy as you try to get the waiter's attention for another Stella Dam beer. Skunky beer, (something the Spanish have yet to create is a delicious national beer) but crowd is nice. And if you don't want your willy worked, just politely say "No gracias," and smile, damnit!

#3 midlifebear, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted