A Great Loss (DMW)

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by twista, Feb 14, 2006.

1. twista

twista Member

Sorry for the late redundant DMW post but it was only yesterday I logged in and read of his death. My first reaction was disbelief. When I first read the post I scanned through all of the replys hoping to see DMW's reply saying this was some sick joke, but alas there was none. Although I didn't know him well, I did look forward to reading his post and do feel some sort of a loss. It's tragic because he was so young and his death reconfirms my own mortality. It is ironic that a week ago I deleted a PM reply he sent me. I kept it for months and never touched and the day after I delete it he passes away, I wish I would have kept it if only to have a small part of him still around. Although we knew but a fraction of who he was, I know he will be missed. My condolensceses to his family.

2. Michael9

Michael9 New Member

Many moons ago I used to post on here quite a bit (I drifted away and my username ended up deleted)

He was always a very nice guy, I had a great deal of time for him and we still said hello now and again, how's things going etc.

I really feel for his poor family, the best to them during this terrible time.

Peace Perfect Peace.

3. Diabloii

Diabloii Member

Ow!

I have have not seen the original post. Where is it?

I too am saddened hearing that DMW is no longer with us.

4. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

The original post has been deleted. It started the thread "Bad News" in the "Et Cetera, Et Cetera" forum.

5. sizeworshipper

Albums:
    I've never had the pleasure of chatting with him but I am saddened by this event.
    I lost a friend last year...young fit and dropped from a heart attack in front of his friends and even cpr didn't revive him.
    If this teaches us anything it is to cherish all moments and treat people like we want to be treated.

....my 2 cents...

Draft saved Draft deleted