A Growing Concern

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll post the next chapter the next week. And I will try to update at least once a week. Also, would anybody donate some money to help this writer out?

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would like to ask you readers, if you want to know the character's sizes as the story progresses. I have some idea of it, but I might be a bit off. Also, I can't make the characters grow to extreme proportions... for now.
I will also want to mention that this story will also have both, hetero and homo relations. It might progress to strange territory, but never to certain fetishes.
Anyways, glad you guys and gals are enjoying it so far!

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
have you looked into making a patreon page? that would be a decent way of collecting said reimbursement.

Storywise, Steve jumped dramatically. While I personally enjoyed the selfsucking bits I understand choosing to leave it out.

I do look forward to how this plays out.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have you looked into making a patreon page? that would be a decent way of collecting said reimbursement.

Storywise, Steve jumped dramatically. While I personally enjoyed the selfsucking bits I understand choosing to leave it out.

I do look forward to how this plays out.

Oh, Steve is the biggest right now, and I will keep his size, although he will grow more, his will be a slower progression henceforth, but he still has a lot of growing to do ;)
By the by, glad you enjoyed the selfsucking.

And you know what, I do think Patreon might be the best option. Will check the rules and guidelines and will follow your advice, Stratavos!

Reactions: delarinsol

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 17

“In any case, I don’t think it’s such a good idea”, declared Kurt.

He was sitting at the edge of the bed, watching Dana stride across the bedroom while drying herself with a towel.

“But think about it”, said Dana, still wet from the shower, “you could be the biggest man alive.”

The thought had taken root since she had mentioned it before their last session, and both relished on the idea for their own reasons.

Dana tried to remember the measurements for the biggest registered penis. It was around 14 inches long and 9” thick. She would be sure to make Kurt surpass those measurements with enough inches to maintain the title for generations. She knew she could take his size right now, although with some effort, but at 14”, a portion of his cock would never fit. That made her bit her lower lip in anticipation.

Kurt, however, knew he wouldn’t easily be the biggest man alive. Not by a long shot. The video he had found proved it without a doubt. He had no intentions of being that big: sex would be impossible at that point, and the sensation of a pussy surrounding his cock was too good to lose over a dick competition. Maybe he wouldn’t mind an inch or two more, but beyond that was out of the question. Then, he remembered Juliette. She had used the cream too, with excellent results to boot. He thought about it for a second, and the words just sprouted from his lips.

“You know”, Kurt stood up, positioning himself just behind and kissing Dana’s neck, “I think we can improve your bod the same way I did with mine. Not that you need it. And only if you want to try it, of course.”

Dana’s hand had been fiddling with Kurt’s hair, but upon hearing the proposal, she turned and held his face between his hands. She gave him an inquisitive look, and then, seconds after, a nod of excited approval.

“Are you kidding? Who would pass an opportunity like that? If you got a body like that thanks to a treatment, I want in!” and kissed Kurt passionately.

Both of them got dressed, but Kurt had some trouble accommodating his new size in his jeans. He cursed a couple of times, adjusting the best way without squashing his meat and eggs. Dana had to suppress a giggle when a still shirtless Kurt pointed at his crotch.

“Well, thanks for that. Now I can be arrested for indecent exposure every time I go out of my apartment.”

The snake he sported, although soft, was clearly visible running down his right thigh. His muscular legs only helped in protruding the long appendage. And it was not better near the zipper: the two large nads were also being pushed up front thanks to his musculature.

Dana approached him and gently brushed his abs, trailing his hand down to the strained fabric.

“Now’s not a good time”, backed Kurt “. I think my cock would have a hard time growing there. No pun intended. It’s kinda painful, actually.”

“OK, stud. We’ll just need to get you a new pair… or custom made pants” Dana winked.

Kurt offered to make breakfast, to which she happily complied. He continued to admire Dana’s kitchen. Last night the marble and steel had caught his attention, but thanks to the morning light, he could appreciate the exquisite taste of the whole thing.

Kurt was making small talk while preparing what he wanted to call omelets, but knew were just more than glorified scrambled eggs.

“So, what do you work in? I don’t mean to pry, I’m just wondering what kind of job gives you”, and he gestured with his arms, opening them as to enclose everything around him “all of this?”

“Well, if you consider inheriting plenty of companies and being a symbolic CEO of sorts as a job…”

Kurt, still busy cooking, exclaimed a monosyllabic response.

“When I was younger I did get interested in running some of the companies. Mind you, it was, or is, nearly impossible to effectively run all of them, but it was exciting to try and do that with a couple of them. However, the business structure does not allow much leeway to a single decision-maker, hence the boards, advisors and other figures. So, I decided to leave it all to them and just reap the benefits while I dedicated myself to…” and she slowly eyed the cooking Kurt up and down “more satisfactory endeavors.”

“I say that’s a good call”, came Kurt, serving breakfast “bon appetite!”

They were famished from all the physical exertion, but Dana was particularly amazed at the amount Kurt was eating. Not that she particularly minded. It just surprised her. To sustain a physique of that size and condition, he needed all of it, she thought.

After eating, they decided to set off to Kurt’s house on his car. While both were excited about the possibilities of a new sex session, it was Dana that had more in her mind going on. She had the ever present image of Kurt’s cock growing larger, but parallel to it, she also saw herself growing more muscular thanks to whatever he was going to give her. The nagging thought made its way to break the silence in the car.

“So, what’s the treatment going to do for me?”

“Uhm… a friend of mine…”

“Wait, you got someone else in on it?” interrupted Dana in disbelief.

“Well, yeah, but it was an accident. She was…”

“And it’s a ‘she’?” injected Dana for the second time.

“As I was saying, it was an accident. She used it and… well, she got bigger all over. Muscles, breasts, butt. You know… the whole deal. And there’s no one else that knows about it.”

“You mean that her body improved overall?”

“Yup, that’s what I said.”

If Dana’s mind had been seen as a series of lights that shone depending on her excitement, right now her head would have been a lighthouse. An image of her having bigger tits and ass presented itself. An hourglass figure to make everyone else die of envy. Dana saw herself as the cusp of feminine beauty, drawing all the men to her feet. But a special place for one of them: the one acting as her driver right now. She had been touching her right breast absentmindedly, caressing it with her fingers and trailing off to her nipple. Kurt had not missed any of this, even as he was driving. From his vantage point he could see the cleavage and the hardening nipples. His cock responded in turn, making the visible, obvious; lengthening to touch almost his knee. In turn, Dana didn’t miss this, and placed her left hand on his knee, caressing the bulge across up to the crotch.

“What are you…?”

But Kurt couldn’t finish, as Dana gave him a lecherous smile and continued fidgeting with her breasts with one hand and his cock with the other.

“Step on it, stud. I want to see what the treatment can do to both of us.”

He obeyed. The road was mostly deserted in this part of town at these hours. But with Dana’s ministrations and the contagious excitement, Kurt accelerated more and more. Almost as with the ecstasy he was experiencing.

She lowered herself and began kissing his rod over the fabric, focusing on the bulbous form protruding at the end of it. That sent him over the edge. And as he was ejaculating, he pressed the accelerator.

A siren began howling, and moments afterwards, Kurt was parking his car. The officer did the same and stopped his motorcycle just behind him. A simple speeding ticket, thought the officer, but the moment Dana’s head came into view, he knew he’d get a kick out of these two horny mofos. The police officer in question was the one in best shape in his department. He was also taller than most of them and enjoyed intimidating everyone. With the law on his side, it was easier to control the situation. He dismounted his vehicle and asked Kurt to do the same, with his hands were he could see them. The officer chuckled, thinking the poor guy would be sporting an erection. The officer thought of what he could say to humiliate him. Kurt did as he was told, and stepped down. When the officer saw Kurt’s frame, he froze. He’d never seen anyone as buff as Kurt and, was he as tall as or taller than him? As soon as he was close he noticed that Kurt towered over him; upon a quick inspection, he looked at the stain in Kurt’s pants, far down the thigh, just a bit above the knee and leaving a trail that oozed white at the end of the jeans. In disbelief, the officer stuttered and scribbled on his notepad. Not a moment losing sight of what was going on below Kurt’s belt. The officer stammered and delivered the ticket, which he deftly gave to Kurt, not forgetting to reprimand him and warn him of breaking the law. As Kurt climbed onto his car, Dana was fixed on the road ahead. She was suppressing a chuckle, almost to the border of tears. When she saw Kurt, she finally started laughing uproariously.

“You’re beet red!” shouted Dana.

“He saw everything! I was still cumming when I got out of the car!” Kurt bawled, hiding his face behind his hands “This is the most embarassing thing that has happened to me.”

“Come on, don’t be such a cry baby. With a body like yours, you’ll be drawing that much attention, and even more” replied Dana, giving Kurt’s cock a small pat.

After a few moments they were both laughing it off. The ticket was placed in the visor and the engine started once again. They set off to his apartment.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, everyone, I'll have to postpone this week's chapter as I'm lagging behind in a project and worked had me busy this whole week. But keep an eye out on this thread for the next one!

Reactions: MuscleMusic1

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
By the way, to those wondering, I would like to state that the brother's sizes can be imagined via an image I found recently: Kurt is smaller than the first image beginning on the left, while Steve would be between the second and the third images.

Hope this helps while you wait for the next update.

Credit goes to n_o_n_a_m_e-d7zb6rk on devart for the image.

Attachments

Docerotiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, I'm going to stick my nose in here and say something that I feel needs to be said. For the record, I'm not just addressing you but also other writers and fans of erotic fiction.

First, don't promise something if you can't deliver it. It's better that you simply tell your fans that you are "working on it " than to commit to deadlines you may not be able to make for 100%...and with the nature of writing being what it is, even for paid writers, that's NEVER.

Second, don't feel like you have an obligation to your fans, EVER. Writing is a creative endeavor which expresses the inner self. Your writing is a part of you, and extension of yourself. It shouldn't ever control you. If you can't enjoy the process, the results will be mediocre.

Third, in regards to fans. Shut the hell up already. At best your constant begging and pleading for something new from a writer is at best mildly flattering, but ultimately annoying. Ask yourself, if you were doing something that you enjoyed and other people suddenly starting asking you do it differently, or include this or that, or finish it quicker, etc etc. Would you enjoy that? No, you'd likely get aggravated.

Finally, as my personal 500lb gorilla, when a story is abandoned, just let it be. If the writer moved on, let it be. If the writer wanted to finish it, they would. Plain and simple. Enough with the constant bumps and begging (of which even I am guilty of occasionally).

No transition. That's it.

sessacock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Finally, as my personal 500lb gorilla, when a story is abandoned, just let it be. If the writer moved on, let it be. If the writer wanted to finish it, they would. Plain and simple. Enough with the constant bumps and begging (of which even I am guilty of occasionally).

No transition. That's it.

I agree with like 90% of your post, the only part I dislike is the idea of an abandoned story. We've seen some authors take weeks, months or even a year to come back to a story.

I don't believe fan begging/harassment is helpful in any way, shape or form but I don't think a story is lost just because an author takes a break.

Reactions: Docerotiq

Docerotiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with like 90% of your post, the only part I dislike is the idea of an abandoned story. We've seen some authors take weeks, months or even a year to come back to a story.

I don't believe fan begging/harassment is helpful in any way, shape or form but I don't think a story is lost just because an author takes a break.

I accept your criticism and agree with you. I believe I spoke too hastily on that last statement.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hadn't been able to log in for a while, so I'm just reading this.

I'll keep it short: I appreciate all of the input you guys have taken the time to share, and I respect your personal opinions and interests as well. I do apologize for keeping everyone waiting, though. I did start the next chapter and I haven't finished it yet due to my job and other things. But I will not let this story die out. I have many ideas and character development I want to implement, so bear with me if you will.