A Growing Concern

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 17

Friday night had been a long, memorable succession of events. That morning, when Juliette was driving back home, she relived her session with Kurt in her mind, snippets of their lovemaking flashing before her eyes and moistening her sex. She still had a hard time believing what had transpired; much more the transformation she had undergone through the miraculous cream which had given her a number of amazing attributes she would have never thought of having. The changes Juliette had undergone were both impressive and sensuous, as she could now boast of having six-pack: a well-defined, solid abdomen that pillared a massive set of breasts, lusciously swaying as she walked; nipples, fat and hard that pierced the fabric in an erotic fashion, inviting to be sucked; arms and legs sinuously built with a defined musculature found in light female bodybuilders that provided her with a strong elegance; finally, her ass, plump, yet firm which she could feel squishing comfortably every time she sat down. All of this gave Juliette a confidence she hadn’t dreamed of, as she knew she now had a body most women on the planet would kill for without a moment of hesitation. The moment she closed the front door, she began touching herself extensively, feeling every part she could reach; testing and delighting herself with her new body. Any person would feel lost in the new horizons that appeared before them, but Juliette had quickly, and violently, come back to reality. That precise moment, when she fell from the celestial haven she wandered whilst relishing, was when she opened her wardrobe.

“Oh… my fucking…”

Were the first words that came out of her mouth, as she realized what would happen at the office on Monday.

“Everyone will stare at me”, she thought to herself, “and wonder or… even ask what happened to me”. What was she going to tell them? That she underwent a plastic surgery that not only increased the size of her boobs and ass, but also made her lose weight all over, made her a bit taller and more muscular?

She pictured the scene well: her co-workers, whom she had known for a couple of years now, would surely see the improvements and ask about such phenomenal changes in only a weekend. Her heart raced, and did little to attenuate the distress that began filling her mind.

Taking out most of her clothes, she quickly dismissed the ones that would, with a quick evaluation, fit her no more. Besides a pair of sneakers, only 6 pieces of clothing, not counting her pajamas, lay on the bed accusingly. Her last line of defense against forced nakedness consisted of 2 pants and 4 shirts that, of course, couldn’t be worn in the office. Even if she took the idea of informal Friday to the extreme, she wouldn’t be able to justify using them. There was no other solution.

Juliette parked and furtively made her way to the store, trying to avoid as many people as possible. Not an easy task considering the mall was packed due to it being a Saturday afternoon.

She could feel the stares directed towards her; she could even hear some of the whispers, and of the unsubtle comments teenagers and some assholes shared amongst themselves. If one part of her rolled her eyes under her dark glasses and wished it to be over as soon as possible, there was another part that was elated at it all. The attention she was receiving was bothersome, yes, but it was also exhilarating, as she could easily pick which she liked the most, take him… or them, to a nice cozy place to totally and completely fuck like…

“Yes, how may I help you?” the shop assistant inquired.

Juliette was taken aback for a moment, forced to exit her daydreams.

“Uhmm… I’m looking for something, well, I need a new wardrobe. I just want to buy a couple of new suits. For the office, you know? I noticed today that…” Juliette responded going from a high-pitched greet to a silent babble that the assistant met with an arching eyebrow.

“Yes, I think we can find something for you, miss. Let me see what I can bring you that can cover your… measurements,” remarked the assistant, giving an amusing look at Juliette’s chest before heading off to another area of the shop.

Juliette sighed, ashamed.

“What’s happening to me?” she asked herself, bringing her hands to her face and hiding the fluster that was creeping through her. “Why am I such a klutz now that I have… all this?”

Juliette saw her reflection in a nearby mirror, acknowledging the contours hidden by the baggy pants and the oversized shirt. She realized she was hot stuff; a sight to behold, but she didn’t feel like one. Juliette didn’t know if it was due to her sudden physical change, the enhanced sensibility, or the jarring image that greeted her from the mirror to the one she had lived with, but a stew of feelings boiled in her head. Was her true self such a sorry little thing that the only thing giving her more confidence was her new body? In any case, while self-examining herself, someone else was doing the same.

“Hello, miss.”

Juliette, who had been leaning on the shop’s counter with her elbows and forearms as support, turned her head towards the voice.

“I noticed you’ve been waiting here for a while, miss, and I just wanted to ask if you are being well attended?” asked a man who was clearly the manager.

Said man was of average height and weight, most likely in his mid-thirties. His hair was a deep black that seemed to extend to his suit. He wasn’t particularly good-looking, but his features were sharp and elegant.

“… is difficult to maintain a good level of service without hindering customers, much more when they are, clearly, models. Be them regular or fitness ones such as yourself…” at that, he stopped, as he noticed Juliette was staring into his gray and steely eyes.

Even if she hadn’t heard half of what he had just drawled, she found something in her click. Maybe she needed a little push to ascertain she was now in control more than she had ever been in her life; maybe she wanted to experience the thrill of it, or maybe, just maybe, she was just fucking horny and needed a good bang. Whichever the case, she stood up her full height, showing him he was a bit shorter than her by invading his personal space. The man stepped back once, agape at her sudden movement.

“Miss, I believe you should…” began the manager before Juliette gripped his lapel and pulled him close.

Her bodies met, her breasts compressing under his body, forced by her strength. A couple of customers saw this and let out little gasps, much to Juliette’s delight, while the shop’s assistants, including the lady who had first met her, just stared in amazement.

“Come with me. I’d like you to personally show me your best office dresses. The ones that might… fit me” ended Juliette, letting him off her grasp.

Juliette walked flirtatiously, caring not a bit about her current attire, towards the changing cubicles. The manager and the shop assistant had their gazes fixed on her. She stopped at the entrance of the hallway that would lead to the booths, and the moment she turned to face them, the man started to walk, dresses taken in one swift motion from her assistant.

Juliette waited for him in front of one of the cubicles. She lost her hard-worked suggestiveness in a moment to quickly step on her tiptoes to make sure there was no one else there. Upon confirming so, she went back to her sensual pose, just in time for the man to walk in. Juliette then extended one of her hands and pointed a finger at one of the dresses. The manager handed it over and Juliette opened the door to change. She began undressing, allowing the pants to fall heavily to the floor, letting her voluptuous ass breathe and bounce; the same went for her tits, whose nipples had engorged due to the friction made by the fabric and constant jiggling of her mass. She then proceeded to try out the dress, a black one piece that seemed promising, as it was long and would likely cover most of her. It did not. Once put on, it clearly had the chest area in a fix, given that her breasts were almost spilling out through her cleavage, making it look as if she were intentionally pushing them upwards. She tried adjusting it to no avail. Everything was done in such a fluid motion, that it seemed to last a lot longer than it actually did. All of this, of course, with the door open. The manager just stared, transfixed at it all, with a boner that was clearly tenting his pants.

“I don’t think this is a good fit. What do YOU think?” Juliette approached him, busting cleavage and all.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“I… I think it hi… highlights some of you’re a… attributes. Miss” was all that the man could stutter.

“Hmmm. I guess so, but let’s try another one. Something a bit looser” she said, as she took another dress from his hand and caressed his dick with another. While she did, Juliette asked him “What’s your name?”

“Anthony”, he responded with a deep moan escaping him.

He exhaled hotly. Juliette left the rest of the dresses in a hook and pulled him in the cubicle. Both were flushing, excited about this encounter neither of them would’ve dreamed of. She pushed him to the small bench at the back of the booth, and then got to her knees. He could now see her cleavage in full, and all her tit flesh just made him more lustful.

She opened his zipper and moved her hand to find his pecker. Juliette didn’t show it immediately, but she was disappointed. It wasn’t anywhere Kurt’s length or thickness.

“What were you expecting?” she reprimanded herself, “Kurt’s got a fucking monster thanks to the cream. THIS is an average dick, you idiot!”

That’s when she remembered the cream. She was carrying it in her pocket, not wanting to leave it at home. While stroking his cock, she reached for it, as it was mercifully nearby in the floor. She popped it open and spread a dollop on his member, being careful to cover the length of it.

“Ahhh… is that some kind of… ahhh… aphrodisiac?” moaned the man while caressing her hair, enjoying the view of the fitness model going all out on this, the craziest thing he had done in his 33 years on this earth.

“Something like that, hon”, and continued massaging his dick.

The effects didn’t wait to present themselves. Starting at a good 5.8, although he lied to himself of having 6 inches, his cock began to expand, following immediately the, until now imaginary 6 inches and reaching 6.2, 6.4, 6.6 and so on. He felt an intense heat that started at the base and extended to his penis’s head, but couldn’t see anything, as she was obscuring it with her head. His penis was now 7.3 inches, with a matching girth to accompany it; he must have sensed something weird, as even with his eyes closed he felt her hands travelled a lengthier distance from one end to the other.

“What the hell?” he asked groggily too submerged in the simple pleasure of the erotic caress.

She continued massaging it, jerking him to kingdom come. The eruption was quick and powerful, his semen erupting in one load that splattered across Juliette’s face and breasts, alongside the booth. He was slightly mortified, even under all the excitement. Anthony took out the napkin in his breast pocket to clean the mess, but as he reached her, Juliette gripped his arm, and then stood up, sitting on his lap. He tried to move Juliette slightly, but she was much stronger than him and would not yield.

“Not yet loverboy. We’re going to finish this whether you like it or not” she dictated.

Juliette took her member and put it between them, stroking it to get harder. Her pussy juices were coating it, and now he could see the new length his member had.

“How the bloody hell? What did you do you…?”

But his lips sealed by Juliette’s. The kiss, alongside her body’s ministrations got his pecker hard again. Harder than just a minute before, as it now reached 7.8 inches and almost 6 inches wide. As soon as she felt her tool hard enough to bump her abs, she mounted him. It slipped quite easily, lubricated by the copious amounts of her wetness, and accommodating without problems to a snatch that could harbor much bigger members.

Even though Anthony’s stamina wouldn’t match Juliette’s, they both came in unison: the experience in itself being a catalyst for her, more than him, allowed for an intense climax that made them both clench and hold each other close. He had a rougher time, getting almost smothered by her huge tits, forced unto his face and cutting any air to his lungs until the last ripple passed through her body.

“Oh my god!” yelped the assistant, who had quickly peeked inside the booth to see them both in the afterglow.

They couldn’t stay there, resting placidly until new energies arrived. Juliette closed the door and quickly dressed with the first dress she found on the floor. The blouse looked painted on; the breast pocket’s buttons topping her tits comically; the skirt that should have reached almost to her knees barely reached her mid-thigh. Better this than nothing, she thought to herself. She searched for the cream and pocketed it in one of her already stretched breast pockets. Juliette then turned around and faced a still exhausted Anthony, his cock limp but bigger than it had been hard.

“Thanks for everything, Tony. Can I call you that? I’ll take this one,” she pointed at the clothes, while she was putting on her sneakers “and you can keep my pants and shirt, as a souvenir. See ya.”

She was out of the store and the mall as quick as her attire allowed her. The assistants in the store ogled her until she was out of sight, and Juliette could’ve sworn more than one had bitten her lip at the sight of her swaying.

Outside it was no different: if she had gotten stares while she was coming in to the mall, she now received gawks from everyone. But now it was different, as Juliette’s mind had cleared any doubts she had had before. She could have anyone and anything, and she didn’t need to feel ashamed of her new body. Quite the contrary! She would relish this and every other encounter she would have. And hot damn, she was planning on having them.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't have enough time to write the next chapter for the time being, but rest assured this story has been thought through for, maybe, 30 - 40 more chapters to a conclussion. I will look at Patreon or some other way to get donations, as that would help me a lot to focus on this more.

Reactions: Stratavos

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't have enough time to write the next chapter for the time being, but rest assured this story has been thought through for, maybe, 30 - 40 more chapters to a conclussion. I will look at Patreon or some other way to get donations, as that would help me a lot to focus on this more.

what would be your username on patreon?

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, I'm back... with a vengeance! Upon finishing some of the commitments that had me tied up, I'm sharing the following chapter in A Growing Concern's saga. There's more info about the whole situation, but first, take a look, cozy up, and read:

Chapter 19

Sunday morning’s calmness cracked under the running tires of Kurt’s car. The neighborhood’s weekdays were bustling with activity, but during weekends, a certain torpor spread throughout the streets. As it was not a commercial sector, nor a transited area, lethargy reigned unimpeded.

“Nice neighborhood you live in” said Dana, descending from the car, taking a full view of her surroundings.

“Thanks. I was real lucky to find this place. Rent’s cheap, and the neighbors are good. Much better than my old flat. THAT was a nightmare. It was the whole reason I moved here” replied Kurt, double checking to see if there was anyone close nearby, inspecting if anybody would see him, and his cum-drenched jeans. He got off the car, and with a quick spring, joined Dana.

“Well, you might have to say goodbye to it, ‘cause I think it’d be best for you to come live with me, loverboy” opined Dana, giving Kurt a little wink “, we’ll have enough time to get you all pumped up. Oh, the fun we’ll have.”

Kurt glanced at Dana, who sported a demure, but lustful, smile. Kurt blushed a tinge at the abruptness of her proposal. He hadn’t thought about it, but he should have imagined that happening, especially after the sudden series of events and changes of the last week. He would have to make a choice soon, but not now.

“Of co… I mean… Yeah, that’d be nice, Dana!” he stammered.

Fighting the narrowness of pockets, product of the recent muscle expansion, Kurt managed to take out his keys. Immediately after he had put the key in, he remembered.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you! My younger bro is here too. I’ll ask if he can, I dunno, go somewhere for the rest of the day, so I can show you what I found and, you know, give yourself some of it.”

Dana bit her lip in anticipation.

“Sure thing, stud. So, is your brother as… well-built as you?” smiled Dana, clinging to his muscular frame.

“Nah. Haven’t told him about the cream. Yet” retorted Kurt, opening the door “. Although it might not be a good idea to share it with a lot of people. You must have a certain mental fortitude to avoid going overboard. I was able to maintain a clear mind during it, due to the feeling of power, of wanting more and moooOOTHERFUCKER!”

They had gotten into the living room, were a huge figure, partly accentuated by the light filtering through the curtains, and the tv’s. It shifted on the remains of what looked like a sofa, barely covered by a couple of bed sheets. Kurt’s yell came from deepest recess of anger; thanks to the quickest mental process he had done in his life.

“Hey, big bro… or should I say, lil’ bro? Didn’t hear you come in. What do you think of…” questioned the startled Steve, straightening, at least, as much as he could within the sofa’s frame and part of his immobility “Oh! And you brought someone too!” At this, he covered his nether region with as much blanket as possible, blushing at Dana’s scrutiny.

Steve towered over both of them. Even if he was sitting, he was still a good head above Kurt.

They got closer but, while Kurt was glaring at him, Dana just gawked at the enormity before them.

“This is your younger brother?” she asked, amazement in every syllable, her lips moistening. All of them.

Steve got a better look at her after the comment. She was a fine piece of work. All the curves in the right places, and a magnificent face to accompany it. His cock agreed, moving a bit, straightening the thin fabric, doing little to obscure it.

“Oh my…” gasped Dana in a low voice.

“What the FUCK did you do?!” shouted Kurt, getting closer and inspecting his formerly smaller brother “How much of it did you use, you ASS? You’re way too big! What are you going to do now? How are you going to go to your job? How are you… wha… what’s that fucking smell?”

Kurt and Dana sniffed it at the same time. The smell of cum finally greeted them in an enveloping wave; it was pungent, and it was everywhere.

“Did you fucking mark my house as your territory, you monumental asshole?” fumed Kurt.

Steve had never seen Kurt so angry in his entire life. Steve’s eyes bounced between his brother and the lady he had brought with him. She was just there, eyeing him up and down, focusing on his crotch. He felt a bit uncomfortable, especially with his bro yelling at him. Steve hadn’t said anything, astonished at how things were happening so differently from what he had pictured in his mind: He had thought about how this meeting would go, and yeah, he had imagined some yelling, sure, but not his older bro almost having an aneurysm, and a stranger raping him with her eyes.

True, Steve hadn’t considered how Kurt would take the changes he had done to himself. But, because Steve had to look down at Kurt, even while sitting, that helped him understand, comparing himself with his brother. He accepted he had overdone it, even if partly by accident.

“Kurt, look, I’m sorry I…” Steve started, trying to speak when Kurt paused to catch his breath.

“You WHAT?” hammered Kurt.

“I… I apologize for… well, this” Steve waved his hand, pointing at himself and the rest of the house “. But… well, you started it.”

Reactions: Stratavos and brk