A Growing Concern

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And with that, he parted the blanket covering his manhood, flashing it for a moment, trying to make Kurt the sole spectator. Dana caught a glimpse of the monster, her hands quickly covering her mouth in utter astonishment.

“Hooooly FUCK!” was the only thing Kurt could, after a few seconds, sputter “It’s huge.”

“You can only imagine”, retorted Steve.

“Well, now you can truthfully say you’re a huge dick. In more than one sense” Kurt pointed out.

There was an awkward moment of silence.

“Fuck you” broke Steve, laughing.

Years of living together as family, making each other mad and happy; loving each other through thick and thin, surged in uproarious laughter. Kurt stepped forward, opening his arms to hug Steve. His younger brother mimicked the stance, and when both were about to embrace, Kurt punched Steve in the chest as strong as he could.

“Owww!” Steve cried. He rubbed his chest where the hit had landed. Although he had felt it, it hadn’t hurt half as bad as he made it seem “Why’d you do that for, you ass?”

“That’s for taking the cream and rummaging through things that don’t belong to you, dick wad” retaliated Kurt, his knuckles hurting a bit from the firm muscle they had met “. Now tell me what happened.”

Steve began to narrate what had happened. Dana, eager to hear his story, got closer. Steve gave Kurt a not-so-subtle shake of his head in her direction.

“She’s alright. Steve, meet Dana. Dana, this is the dick of a brother I was telling you about.”

“My pleasure” cooed Dana, nodding towards him, still transfixed with his physique.

Steve continued where he left. He told them most of it excluding, of course, how many times he had, where, and how he had jacked off. Also, he omitted the incident with the towel.

“Damn, you must have had some sort of reaction to the cream. I did more or less the same thing, and didn’t get the same results”, Kurt commented.

“Yeah, must’ve been that”, laughed Steve “. Anyways, as you can see, I’m currently unable to go out. There’s no food anymore, and there’s nothing here that fits me, except for the bed sheets… I can’t very well go out like a Roman, right? I was wondering if you could help me out a bit, bro?”

“This is what I meant about having self-control”, orated Kurt, his eyes rolling upward “. You were so busy with the cream, you didn’t think it through, right, you idiot? What did you think would happen if you got like this? How would you go out in public without getting arrested?”

“OK, OK, enough with the name calling, Kurt!” objected Steve, now standing up to his full height. A good 2 meters and 8 cm tall. He still had the bed sheets covering him, but now they showed a vertical path that extended a diagonally to the ground, his member jutting out and making the fabric trace part of its length.

Kurt was eye-level to his chest, and a strange feeling of intimidation crept over him. He did not back off, though, standing his ground. He quickly surveyed his brother’s body: his six pack, his wide upper body, the huge lats and shoulders, the enormous pecs, and his oversized nipples before directing his head up at Steve and keeping eye contact with him.

“You’ll damn well take it, Steve. You’re in this mess because of yourself” Kurt said, as he poked Steve on the chest, his finger barely making a dent on it “. I’ll help you out. I’ll find some clothes and bring food, alright?”

“Thanks, Kurt” Steve relaxed “. Thanks so much, big bro.”

Dana grinned at this, the contrast between them making that last line echo with amusement.

“Well, it’s early. I can get back soon. Dana can I speak with you for a moment?” Kurt asked.

“Of course. What is it?” she inquired.

He tilted his head in direction of the kitchen. Once there, he got closer to Dana and spoke, almost whispering:

“I need to leave for a couple of hours, but I think we need to take care of my brother. I think he won’t use the cream again, but… I can’t be entirely sure. Maybe my bro’s especially sensitive to it. After his reaction to it, I think it’s a possibility. I need you to stay and keep watch, to prevent him from using the cream. And… not use it on yourself? At least not until I get back? Can you do that?”

Dana smiled, feigning shock.

“Oh, you want to wait to see the cream working on me? Is that so?” Dana giggled “My, my, you horny devil. Sure, I promise. I’ll stay here, Kurt. Don’t worry about it.”

Both agreed and went back into the living room.

“Well, I’ll just change these jeans and be off” announced Kurt.

Dana and Kurt’s eyes met, nodding subtly.

“I was thinking I could stay behind and check out the material you and your brother have mentioned. As well as the cream, of course” Dana added “. After seeing what it has done to you guys, I’m impressed of this miracle cream.”

“Uhm… OK. I’ll just…” Steve began, sitting once again in the remainder of the sofa, making himself comfy “uh, stay here.”

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And so, I just want to mention that I finally opened a Patreon. I will continue posting the following chapters here, but it will be a month after I write them so I can make supporting me attractive. I also want to mention that the Patreon account will contain extra story details, sketches/drawings pertaining this story, as well as other projects. In short, it will be my new hub for my sensual creative venue. And, if you've been reading this story since I started continuing it, you know you'll see plenty of goodies.
Anyways, here's the link in case someone is interested: www.patreon.com/Odin_V

Reactions: ssss

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Odin, Welcome back. This story has a wide range of directions it could go, and I am glad to see you writing and posting here, again. Looking forward to future installments.

Thanks, man! :D I've been working on the general direction of the story, and I hope you guys will like it ^__^

Thanks to you too, Orangebean!

Reactions: Stratavos

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 20

Kurt left a few minutes later, leaving Dana and Steve alone in his house. The two were still in the living room when the door closed behind Kurt. Both were silent for some time, an awkwardness filling the silence. Both just nodded sheepishly, Steve directing his view to the TV; Dana moving a chair and taking a seat just a few steps opposite of Steve. A good meter taller than Dana, even while sitting, allowed him a great view of her rack, as well as her contours. But Steve also took some time to appreciate Dana’s fine, model-like features. Meanwhile, she was having a hard time taking his whole figure in. They caught each other’s gaze, but averted their eyes, feigning a distraction.

After a while of listening to the tv’s dialogue, the smell of cum did not bother either of them. Steve had, by now, grown accustomed to it, and Dana, she was just delighted. The sexual tension rose in the air, just under or perhaps, in a way, due to the smell of cum.

Dana stood up and got closer to Steve. His cock reacted, stiffening a little. He did his best to shift in his position, trying to conceal as much of his boner as possible, as well as not staring at Dana and her amazing body.

“I, ehm… do you watch this one? The first episodes are kinda lame, but it really starts to…” Steve began.

“Can I see it” interrupted Dana, pointing at his crotch with her eyes.

Steve was taken aback. He immediately followed her gaze and blushed. It was so out of the blue, that he had difficulty getting any words out.

“You… want to see it?” he began “I… aren’t you Kurt’s girlfriend?”

“Oh, we’re not an item. Yet. Besides, I’m quite open-minded about these things. And I’m just curious at what you’re packing there, stud.”

“I dunno. I feel I’d be backstabbing him. I don’t want any more trouble with him” Steve declared.

“Yeesh. You guys sure stick together, uh? OK. I promise, I’ll only see but not touch. Does that sound fair?” entreated Dana. Being so close to him, feeling his heat, smelling him, and watching his body pulse had ignited something deep within her.

“Well… fine. As long as you only want to check it out.”

“Sure, sure, let me see the goods.”

“OK”, declared Steve, unveiling his crotch in all his glory.

His penis was halfway hard, as Steve was still ogling Dana´s cleavage from his vantage point. His testicles lay there, huge spheres resting under the rising meat, part of them spilling beyond the couch’s seat. She was transfixed at the sight. Dana had never imagined male genitalia so hefty could exist. Even half-mast, he was bigger than Kurt was hard by a mile.

Dana muttered something under her breath.

“What was that? I couldn’t hear you” Steve asked.

“How hard does it get?” Dana muttered.

“Haven’t measured it. Don’t think I don’t want to know, though! I just couldn’t find a ruler” laughed Steve “. It does get so big I…”

She took a couple of steps forward, entranced by the gigantic member in front of her. Dana raised her left arm, reaching for the head. Steve held her in place using only one hand. Even though she was exerting some force, he was holding her at bay with minimal effort. It scared him a bit, making him think just how much stronger he now was.

“We said no touching” Steve emphasized.

“But…” whimpered Dana “just a bit? I just want to feel it. It’s so hot, I can even feel the heat even from here.”

“We agreed on it. Sorry, but no” Steve declared. A part of him going crazy to let her touch his cock, along with everything else she fucking wanted.

What? What did he just say? Dana’s features remained calm, even stoic, but a roil raged in her mind. She had never been in a situation like this. She was the one to allow others to spend some time with her. She was the one that chose who was worthy of her. Even from an early age, Dana had seldom experienced being denied something. This feeling was new to her, and she did not like it one bit. But she hadn’t gotten to where she had throwing tantrums. Dana always found how to get her way.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“So, that’s how it is?” she taunted.

She didn’t wait for an answer, graciously backing away. Not a hint of anger in her perfect features.

“See, that’s better, we can just…” Steve had started.

Dana began to remove her blouse. It squeezed her breast while doing so. Her bra was black, a sporty design that held her magnificent chest in place. Her skin, now exposed, showed very minuscule tan lines, the contrast with the rest of her slightly golden coat, barely perceptible. They inferred the use of a micro bikini during their creation, and one wondered just how much of the sun had touched her more erotic areas. The rest of her core and back presented a toned body, that of a woman that went to the gym and ate to have the least amount of fat on her. The dedication showed splendidly.

“What the hell are you doing?” he asked, more surprised than alarmed.

“Who? Me? Oh, I’m just cooling off a bit. It’s so HOT right now, and this is the only way I have to do so, given the circumstances” she said, smirking.

Dana was now moving as erotically as possible, swinging her hips, and spreading her legs in swift, elegant motions. All this while removing her pants, undoing the zipper, and unbuttoning, letting her clothes loose. The pants’ fabric clung to her, but she slid it slowly down, exposing parts of her thighs and butt, leaving her with a matching panty to the bra. Small, black and sporty, yet leaving the essential to the imagination.

“Stop! We said…” Steve sputtered, his eyes eating her, blood rushing to his cock.

“We agreed to just look, didn’t we? I’m going to keep my end of the deal” Dana ruled, trapping her overflowing breasts with one arm, while throwing her bra at Steve’s face with the other.

“But I thought you meant me?!” he wailed.

During this exchange, Steve’s cock had become almost fully hard. His erection had risen obscenely and pointed towards the dancing Dana. She appreciated her spectator’s arousal, and she was ecstatic at the effects of her dance. She continued, her panties the only piece of fabric still on her. She bent backwards, exposing her derriere to Steve. Her ass cheeks glistening proudly after the exercise and, using both hands, she removed her panties revealing her pussy and ass. The smoothness of her shaved skin greeted Steve’s eyes. Steve’s dick finally hardened, precum starting to flow freely. Before she turned to face him, she covered her breasts again, cupping them. Dana presented herself to the giant of a man, calmly walking towards him. She let her breasts finally breathe, letting them sway with each step. Steve couldn’t take it anymore, his hands reached for his engorged member. His eyes were still fixed on Dana’s movements, preoccupied of missing anything from this woman’s flawless body. He took little notice of how much strength his dick exerted against his pressing hands, making him use more force than against Dana just moments ago.

“Need any help?” suggested Dana.

Steve was at his wits end. He saw Dana’s hand travel around her breasts, as well as her thighs, ass, and crotch, soft moans accompanying said motion.

“FUCK YES. As long as we don’t have sex, yes!” Steve decided.

“Just what I wanted to hear”, proclaimed Dana as she stepped towards Steve.

She saw just how big he really was: even when Steve was sitting down, Dana’s head reached his chest level. However, thanks to its length, and reaching Dana’s navel, Steve’s dick touched her first. She approached it, spreading his precum on her midriff, hugging and caressing as much of it as she could. She began polishing his dick’s head, the copious amounts of precum helping her slather it until it was glossy. Dana licked it, tasting it.

“Sweet” she thought.

She directed the huge cock towards her breasts, engulfing as much as possible. Her tits barely covered its head and part of the shaft. Steve was in bliss, as his grunts proved. Dana massaged his cock, helping him cover as much of his length, while maintaining pressure with her breasts. The precum now covered her upper body too and, thanks to their position, a bit of it gathered in the section between her cleavage and the barely exposed dick’s head. She cupped a bit more and drank it, too.

“Damn” swore Dana, finishing her drink “, you’re making so much. And it really tastes good”.

Upon hearing those words, Steve remembered what had happened to him, and the theory he had.

“Yeah, uhmm… I should’ve told you before, but don’t drink it. I don’t really know if it’s going to affect you, or how. So, just…” he trailed off, victim of the sensations muting rationality out.

Dana took note of this, even while being assaulted by her senses too, but she carried on, too concentrated and enticed to stop and think about it. Then, she stepped closer to him. His dick pressed against her, exerting enough force for Dana to make an effort to overcome by pushing harder. Due to both bodies pressing it, forcing it at a 90-degree angle, as well as the slipperiness, Steve’s cock jutted upward, rising from between her breasts and becoming trapped between the two bodies. The snake’s head reached Dana’s mouth, and hence, the lower part of Steve’s monstrous chest. Dana moved gracefully, sending erotic messages all throughout Steve’s body, whilst grinding his member with her whole body. Steve was doing the same, his hands focusing on her buttocks, pressing them and, at the same time, pressing Dana closer to him. Amidst it all, she took a moment to raise her head and lock eyes with Steve, but her view was blocked by his huge pecs. Dana was not disappointed, however, his nipples hard and in need of attention. She reached for both, grabbing and squeezing them at the same time, amazed at their size and hardness. Thanks to her fondling, Steve trembled in ecstasy. Dana felt his huge body shifting but, more than anything, a sudden surge from his cock: She could feel the veiny member expanding a bit, and his immense balls pulling towards his body.

“I’m cumming”, was all he said.

Dana didn’t have much time for anything except to cling to his torso as much as she could. His climax was a geological event: an earthquake of muscles, and a geyser of cum. The white fluid flew with such force that it reached the ceiling, covering the two lovers, especially Dana. She had managed to move her face to Steve’s penis head’s side, his milk drenching her hair and neck. As this happened, the intensity of it all brought Dana to orgasm, too. Hugging him as best as she could, her juices flowing freely down the shaft and testicles. They both panted, heat irradiating from their bodies, a certain shine of the fluids reflecting in the dim light.

“Holy shit”, Steve said, “. That was amazing. I… It was awesome. Did… did you like it?”

Dana pushed her hair aside with a wet, sticky sound. She licked her fingers, savoring his taste.

“I did, stud. And this”, she caressed Steve’s abs, only to reach his now soft member, “opens up so many possibilities.”

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, here's chapter 20, guys. Hope you like it.

I also want to remind everyone that this was posted almost a month ago on my Patreon. I'll just paste the message I

I will continue posting the following chapters here, but it will be a month after I write them so I can make supporting me attractive. I also want to mention that the Patreon account will contain extra story details, sketches/drawings pertaining this story, as well as other projects. In short, it will be my new hub for my sensual creative venue. And, if you've been reading this story since I started continuing it, you know you'll see plenty of goodies.
Anyways, here's the link in case someone is interested: www.patreon.com/Odin_V

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 21

Kurt had to change his cum-stained jeans before going out and getting the food and new clothes his brother urgently needed. He went through his wardrobe, checking if something would fit him, considering his new foot-long sized member. The experience of the vacuum pump surfaced, memories of his expansion inside the container, and his dick thickening.

“Not now”, he thought “. I don’t have time for this.”

He occupied his mind with what he had to do, staying away, as much as possible, from anything that could arouse him. Slowly but surely, his cock complied, softening to a more manageable size. He tried a couple of pants on, but all of them made his package too obvious. He’d had to go to a couple of crowded, public places, and he didn’t want to call anyone’s attention. Kurt sighed with relief when he saw, at the bottom of the closet, one of his pair of pants. It was one of the pairs he used to work out, when all the changes thanks to the cream began. He put them on and was content with how well they managed to hide his giant member and the two fleshy orbs residing below it. As he was adjusting the fabric, he caught himself in the mirror. The shirt he had on looked almost painted on. He flexed a bit, and he saw the fabric strain. This wasn’t going to work. He looked for something that would conceal his musculature a bit. Only a windbreaker would do the trick, covering up to his neck. The volume of the shoulders and chest however, protruded, allowing an observer to guess Kurt’s physique.

“Well, it’s better than nothing”, he thought. And with that, he went downstairs and said goodbye to Dana and Steve, promising to return ASAP.
Once in his car, he started to think of the possible places he could go. He chose the mall which, even if a bit far, had everything he needed. During his trip to the mall, he thought about what was happening with his life; the position he now had with his new body, and the situations it could entail. Kurt also thought about Dana and her proposals, but most of all, he thought about Steve’s new body and the problems that could arise because of it. Before he could find any proper solutions to any of his current dilemmas, he had arrived at the mall. He was almost ecstatic to find a parking space near one of the entrances, blessing the chance to avoid walking, and meeting anyone familiar, as much as possible. A gust of cold air licked Kurt’s head. He had always wondered why anyone would put such strong AC at the entrances, but this time, he welcomed it, as it gave him a moment of respite.

Kurt had a clear set of goals: clothes, and then food. He had already made a mental map of the places he’d go to, as well as the optimal paths to follow. Directing his steps to the clothing section, he was so focused on his objectives, that he did not see the large group of people until he couldn’t get through the throng. At first, he thought there was a sale, or some mall event, but he saw a couple of mall cops at the entrance of one of the stores. Kurt approached on of the people at the border of the group; he deducted they were, from the way they walked so close together, along with their age, a married couple.

“Excuse me, what happened?”, Kurt asked.

Both turned around to see the source of the question. For a second, both were about to dismiss him, but after eyeing him through her thick glasses, the older lady began talking:

“There was some kind of incident, young man. Apparently of the…”, and she paused, relishing on the gossip”, sensual nature. These people are just here to see someone get axed, I imagine.”

“For chrissake, Martha”, reprimanded the man”. Let’s just get the hell outta here. We’ll buy your stuff next week.”

Kurt excused himself and thanked them, leaving the couple behind. He just wanted to go to the store that was next to where all the commotion was. Amidst the sea of people, one of the mall cops escorted one of the shop’s clerks: A thirty-something year old man with hair almost as black as the suit he was wearing. A police officer was instructing one of the mall cops about something, when he saw a face that got imprinted in his memory very recently. The officer followed Kurt with his eyes, until he lost sight of him when Kurt entered the sport store.

Meawhile, with a lot of ‘excuse me’s and ‘passing through’s, Kurt managed to get there. He had visited the store just a couple of weeks ago, when he had purchased some of the training equipment and the sport clothes he was now wearing.

“Can I help you?”, the clerk inquired, “Hey, I know you! You’re the guy that came a couple o’weeks back, right?”

It hadn’t crossed Kurt’s mind that he might meet one the clerks from that time. The guy was, Kurt guessed, in his 20’s; he was around 1.70, and his frame was lithe. It seemed he worked out, but his body type was on the slimmer side.

“Uhm… yeah! I think I remember you. Thanks for helping me choose those pants” Kurt replied, trying to read the tag on the clerk’s chest as discreetly as possible, “, Tom.”

“Wow, they look great on you! Been hittin’ the gym hard, right?”, the clerk said, looking at him up and down.

“Yeah, you know how it is. We gotta… uhm… make the gains, right?”

“Hell yeah, that’s the attitude! So, what are you looking for today?”

“Thanks, don’t worry about it. I can just check it out for myself”, replied Kurt, heading towards the men’s area. He quickly found some pants that might fit him better than the ones he currently had on. He noticed the dressing rooms were off limits thanks to a couple of yellow tapes blocking the path. So he set out to search for his brother’s pair, which ended in failure. Even the biggest size they had, he calculated, wouldn’t be enough for Steve’s current size. Accepting defeat, he went back to find Tom.

“What’s up?”, said the cheery clerk, “Found everything you needed?”

“As a matter of fact,” Kurt began, “I didn’t. I’m just looking for pants. Again. And big ones. I mean, really big. The ones you have don’t seem to cover the requirements.”

“Oh? Is that so?”, exclaimed a perplexed Tom.

“Yeah… Oh! They’re not for me, though. My bro. He’s the one who needs them.”

“Ah, I see! He’s starting to follow in your footsteps, I hope. He must be a big fellow.”

“You have no idea,” Kurt retorted.

“Well, lemme check’it. Maaaaybe I can find you a pair in the back. Is that OK?”

“Sure. Is there any place I could try these on while you do that?”

“Ah, about that. Yeah, you’d have to try them out at the back, too. We have a temporal dressing area, if you don’t mind?”

“That’ll be fine. Lead the way, Tom.”

Tom led Kurt to a section just behind the door to the storage area. It was just a small room that might have been used for coffee breaks. The pair of stools and the hangers protruding from the walls were enough for its current use, though. He found most of the pants he’d found for himself fit him nicely, concealing his assets even better. Kurt didn’t notice that he was leaving one of the newer ones on: his old pair had slipped and lay behind one of the stools. He got out of the dressing room and met Tom at the counter, not before taking half a dozen shirts of sizes ranging from Large (for himself), and XXL for his brother.

“Sooo… I went through boxes aaaand… I found these!”, Tom exclaimed, pulling out 3 enormous pants from under the counter. They were probably XXXLs.

“Oh my gosh,” Kurt laughed, “, these are huge!”

“I know, right? I think they were some of the ones left from last year. I think we had an extra extra large offer, or something. Y’know, for big people that want to start exercising and losing weight.”

“Well, they’re just what I was looking for. I’ll buy these and those, then”, Kurt exclaimed, relieved to have found something to bring his brother.

After paying with his plastic, Kurt was about to leave for lunch when the store’s alarm went off. In the heat of the moment, Kurt had forgotten to tell Tom to also charge him for the pants he was wearing.

“Oh, I’m sorry I for…”, Kurt began.

A police officer appeared almost immediately, accompanied by one of the mall cops.

“Sir, we’re going to have to ask you to accompany us.”, the mall cop said.

“Oh, it’s no problem”, Tom began, “. He just forgot to men…”

“It’s none of your concern”, the police officer interrupted, “. We’ll take it from here.”

“But I insist, sir. This man didn’t try to rob-“

“Shut it”, intimidated the officer.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kurt tried to excuse himself too, only to be silenced. He didn’t want to make this worse, so he decided to follow orders. Everything would be cleared up without much fuzz, he thought.

They made him follow them to the security area. There, they got into a small interrogation room. The mall cop, a man in his 30’s with an average built and complexion, was on the heavier side. He didn’t have a beer gut, but the extra fat was distributed evenly throughout his body.

“Sir, please stand still and spread your legs. I’m going to search you for anything suspicious”, declared the mall cop.

Kurt complied and the cop began checking him. He felt something in Kurt’s inner thigh. Some kind of tube.

“We got something. Sir, please remove your pants.”

“Uhm, I think it’s my…”

“Remove your pants, sir”, came the order from the police officer, who stood his ground with a taser on one hand.

Again, Kurt followed orders and began removing his pants. The bewilderment in Kurt’s face told everything to both law enforcers. The pants started to slide down, the officers became mute spectators of Kurt’s cock flopping out of his pants, making a pendular motion thanks to it.

“Goddamn”, the mall cop muttered, clearly amazed at the size of it.

“Put your pants back on,” the officer’s order was cold and blunt, but a tinge of something else had made his voice break a little.

Kurt did as he was told, trying to keep as much composure as possible.

“Leave. I need to talk with the suspect”, the officer demanded. The mall cop left almost immediately, not without trying to guess Kurt’s contour through the fabric.

Once they were alone, the officer forced Kurt to sit down in one of the stools. The officer’s eyes were hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, obscuring his intentions from Kurt. The police officer, Kurt now observed, was tall and well-built. An officer that worked out frequently, from the looks of his straining shirt. His blonde hair was quite short, but it was impeccable. The beard, also blonde and equally short, was trimmed perfectly, making his square jaw look more defined.

“So, officer, what…”, Kurt asked, after the silence became unbearable for him.

“Shut it”, uttered the officer, “. You thought I wouldn’t recognize you.”

It came back to Kurt. To be honest, he hadn’t seen his face that morning, when the officer pulled him over, but he thought he had recognized his voice, now, he was sure of it.

“You’re the officer that pulled me over this morning”, Kurt exclaimed, quite surprised at the revelation.

“Mr. Kurt Carmikel. What a coincidence to find you so soon. Not only were you performing a lewd act in public, endangering other drivers and pedestrians. It seems you are also a petty thief. And possibly an exhibitionist working in cahoots with the lady accompanying you this morning.”

“What?!”, cried Kurt, “What are you accusing me of? You just gave me a warning ticket, and even the pants thing was a mistake on my part. Tom, I mean, the clerk can vouch for me.”

“Are you denying your girlfriend was here just an hour? She also stole a suit from the store next to the one you were trying to steal those”, he pointed at the pants Kurt was wearing”. It was pretty fucking stupid to try that so soon.”

“Officer”, Kurt sighed, “I would never do that. And my girlfriend is in my house. Right now. I don’t know who you’re talking about, but it’s not the same person. I promise.”

The officer took of his sunglasses and sat down, just in front of Kurt. His eyes were blue with a hint of gray. They were cold, and they pierced Kurt’s soul.

“The name’s Max”, the officer smirked, “. I don’t fully believe you. And I’m not sure you’re being completely honest. In any case, I got a proposal for you. If you do what I say, I’ll let you off the hook. If not, we can just spend the time here. Did you know I can keep you for 8 hours before the case is ‘cleared’?”

Kurt didn’t know if it was true or not. But he didn’t have 8 hours to spare. He just wanted to return home ASAP and start piecing things together to have a bit of normalcy in his life.

“No, I wasn’t aware of that, Max.”

“Officer will do.”

“So, what is your proposal, OFFICER?”, Kurt emphasized.

“Strip. I want to check something.”

Kurt was so taken aback, that he let a whole minute pass.

“Come again?”, Kurt blurted.

“I’m just curious”, Max declared.

“Of-fucking-course-not.”

“Well, then it’ll be 8 boring hours. Enjoy”, with that, Max stood up and headed for the door.

“No, wait!”, Kurt called.

Max smiled, before turning to face him. “There are no cameras or double-sided mirrors. This is just something between you and me. I want to see how we measure up.”

Was that all? Just a simple dick competition? Kurt was puzzled, but he recalled the morning’s event. It must’ve looked pretty impressive to the guy, seeing all that cum and the length of his cock.

“Ok. Sure. We’ll just measure up, and then you’ll let me go. Deal?”

“Deal”, Max said, after licking his lips, “I’ll go first.”

Without a moment’s delay, he started to unbuckle his belt. The pants fell off, and Kurt saw a nicely-filled pair of boxer briefs. The bulge kept everything in place, jiggling while the officer moved. With a swift movement, Max removed his briefs too: his cock flopped, and his balls were pulled down by gravity. Even if the situation was insanely weird, and kind of uncomfortable, Kurt had to admit it was a nice-looking package.

“Your turn”, commanded the officer.

As moments before, Kurt made the same motions and took the pants off. It was less dramatic than Max, given his lack of underwear, but the sheer size made up for it. Both stood there, checking each other out. Even soft, Kurt was quite bigger than Max.

“Ok, so… there you go. I win. Thanks and I’ll just…”

“Not so fast. Now we need to measure them hard.”

“No way!”, Kurt exclaimed, “Look. I’m pro-gay and all that, but I’m not gay. I’m not getting hard in front of you.”

“I’m not gay either, but I want to know the difference in size. That’s the competition.”

“Look, officer, I’m clearly the bigger man. Just let me…”

“I’m a grower, not a shower.”

Kurt thought about the outcomes. If he demanded something, he’d have to wait there for eight hours. And if he accused the officer of this… who would believe him? That was the problem with law enforcement elements and their power, their position… no, he was getting side-tracked. He had to make a choice. Seeing Max’s little Max had aroused him a bit. Maybe because he wanted to show him his true size. An image of his brother and him in the living room flashed. Kurt was taller than Max, and he was, behind all that fabric, bigger and stronger than him. He wanted to feel the power over someone like him.

“God damnit”, agreed Kurt, feigning defeat, “alright.”

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Max began touching himself. All the while taking his shirt off, fondling other regions now exposed to the artificial light. His cock began filling up with blood and, just as he had said, he was a grower. Little by little, his penis expanded, filling out more space and parting his fingers.

Kurt saw this and began feeling hot. He had, unconsciously, also started touching himself, and, to follow the example, he also took off the windbreaker. For the first time, Max was stunned. He couldn’t believe Kurt’s size and definition. It was as if the guy had almost no fat, and his muscles were sculpted. Just how much time did Kurt spend in the gym? The thought made Max double his efforts, and his dick was standing proud at just a bit longer than 9 inches long. The head was slightly smaller than his thickness, making his cock’s middle seem fatter than it really was. Max was counting on Kurt being a shower and having almost no increase in size. If that was the case, he would win without any trouble. Kurt guessed that was what Max was thinking, seeing as how confident the officer was, now that he was fully erect. For some reason, Kurt felt something within him. It was not entirely himself, but it also was something that had arisen from the changes in the last couple of weeks.

“Impressive!”, Kurt nodded, continuing his strokes, touching himself and focusing now on his dick, “That’s a good size, officer. You’re really a grower. I hadn’t considered if I was a shower or a grower too, but, I think I might be the latter.”

With that, Kurt’s cock began expanding. It lengthened and became fatter by the second, almost like a balloon. The veins popped, enlarged by the blood expanding it. The head inflated, becoming darker, and its slit opened obscenely, starting to drip pre almost immediately. Max couldn’t take his eyes off it. It couldn’t be possible. Kurt’s hand trailed off to his testicles, much bigger than Max’s, cupping them and letting them fall; he also touched his abs, feeling their hardness under his skin.

“No, no, no, no…”, Max said under his breath, as he saw Kurt’s size go beyond him and continue.

Finally, Kurt’s member was standing at 12 and ¼ inches. He put both hands on it, and half of it stuck out without problem. His fingers barely met, while he was handling it like a sword.

“It’s not possible. No fucking way”, Max stammered.

“What’s the matter? Can’t believe I’m just way bigger than you?”

Max couldn’t believe what he had heard. Kurt couldn’t believe what he had said. Regardless, both men continued to stroke their members, pleasuring themselves. The two looked at each other for a moment, Max being the one to talk first:

“You’re not that big. It’s just a couple of inches anyway.”

What Kurt had felt before resurfaced. He knew he was in control now.

“You’re delusional. I’m huge compared to you. You must think you’re hot shit with your buddies, right? Just because of your size and muscles. Well, you’re nothing besides me”, Kurt coaxed, while flexing his biceps and posing as best as he could.

Max was at a loss. He felt small. Very small compared to this guy. Something in his body language gave way, and Kurt noticed.

“Hey, come here. Yeah, get closer. Take a look of how small you really are”, Kurt commanded. He was feeling hotter and his breathing was getting heavier.

The officer followed orders now, approaching Kurt. Their dicks almost touched. Kurt, taller than Max, took a step forward and their cocks touched the other’s. Kurt used his hand to position them together, one in front of the other.

“See? Mine’s towering over yours.”

Max looked down. It was impressive even from this position. The one-eyed snake looked back, the urethra open because of the head’s size. Kurt’s cock reached a bit higher than base of his pecs due to its size, and the height difference. Max wanted to squeeze it between his pectorals, but he just stood there, mouth open in disbelief. He had become a passive actor in it all.

Kurt swung his cock against Max’s, the latter feeling the whack, his cock straightening again.

“Told you”, Kurt sneered.

Kurt’s cock had continued to leak pre, covering it with a lustrous sheen; it began to cover Max’s too. Both felt a rush as the sticky sensation traveled along their pulsing members.

“See? Your dick is like a straw compared to mine. Just look how fat mine is? By volume I might be double your size. Why did you ever think you’d win?”

“I, uhm…”

“Quiet. Now jerk me off. Do both of us at the same time”, Kurt demanded. He was enjoying the thrill, and he guessed Max was doing the same, in his own way.

Max had some trouble adjusting his hands to both dick’s collective length and thickness. He managed to find a rhythm to please both, using their precum to lubricate as best as possible. He could feel Kurt’s veins, and the weight of his cock. It was indeed much bigger than his, and he loved checking the difference in size while pleasuring both. Kurt put his hands on his thighs, waiting to be serviced, cementing his domination on the shorter figure. The members shone with the pre, and it was soon that the officer and Kurt climaxed. Their balls clenched, and two fountains of cum erupted. Their grunts played off each other, interrupting the almost silent atmosphere. But even there, in the climax, Kurt lasted longer, and the flow of his cum was more constant and thicker, covering both dicks with the whitish fluid.

They weren’t gay, were they? The two men thought, after a while of recovering their breaths. No, of course not. This was just a contest. And Kurt had won, they both knew.

They put on their clothes in silence, using some napkins at hand to clean themselves as best as possible. Kurt got out of the room without saying another word, and Max just sat there. Staring blankly at the wall.

It didn’t take him much to get the food from the food court. He had ordered for 5 people, just in case, and juggling it all to the car was a hassle, but in less than 40 minutes he was on his way home. It wasn’t until he was in his car, driving, that it really dawned on him. What the fuck had he done?