A Growing Concern

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey! Wanted to share these sketches/studies. Originally posted on Patreon on June 30th, they were the first I made upon getting back into drawing and practicing muscles. Hope you guys like 'em!

I'll also share the other pics and chapters, just need to wait a couple of weeks for it. Here's the link in case someone is interested in supporting: www.patreon.com/Odin_V

AGC1.JPG
AGC2.JPG
AGC3.JPG
AGC4.JPG

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 22

The artificial light flickered, the shadows shifting and merging for moments. Max’s thoughts danced the same tune: changing and blending, trying to take in what had happened just minutes ago. The wet sound of cum dripping from the ceiling made him turn his head upwards. The stain was small, darkening the mineral fibers of the tile. As in a daze, he stood up, still naked, and started dressing. He hefted his flaccid member, remembering how heavy Kurt’s had felt in his hand. Max bit his lip, a part of him angry, but another part of him wary of certain questions about the way he had acted and responded to the whole situation he had brought about. He didn’t want to confront the maelstrom of feeling he had let loose, pushing them away, covering them with anger that his psyche brought to the surface. While this inner turmoil raged, he had started to clean the floor using some of the napkins on a table nearby. A knocking on the door caught him disposing of the cum-stained paper.

“Come in”, an apathetic Max replied.

The mall cop entered.

“Don’t mean to intrude, but… saw the suspect leave without so much as a slap on his hand. You are—”

“Officer”, Max emphasized.

“Officer, even if it is an odd situation, WE must work together on this. I have to report everything to my superior and avoid further problems. I think that man…”

“It wasn’t him. After the interrogation, it was clear he hadn’t done anything, nor was in tandem with the female suspect”, Max interrupted. He was starting to get fed up with this incompetent ass and his mood was not helping.

“In any case, we have the other man waiting to be interrogated. He’s been waiting for a couple of hours now”, the mall cop observed.

“And he may damn well wait for a couple more, for all I care”, Max retorted, fixing his shirt and pants. A detail that the other officer did not miss.

“Well, if you don’t want to interrogate, I can do it. I’ll just send him your way after I’m done”, the mall cop proposed.

Max shrugged, putting on his sunglasses. “Fuck it. Let’s go.”

The man had indeed been waiting for over 4 hours. Without so much as a leaflet to read, he had reminisced the events of the past couple of hours. Occasionally, he would stand up or shift in his chair, in both cases, for the same end: to accommodate his new member size. He had confirmed, during his time being held, that he was now as big soft, as he had been hard before today. The man´s name was Anthony, and he was being accused of helping a thief and public indecency. He pondered about what would become of him, his job, and how had it been possible for his penis to grow in a matter of seconds. He couldn’t follow through with this train of thought, as both police officers came in, commanding him to sit down. The mall cop sat heavily on a chair just in front of him, taking out a notepad and a pen; the police officer leaned on the wall, muttering to himself. Before anything else, Anthony wanted to clarify any misconceptions they could have:

“You will have to forgive me, but can I explain the –”

“Shut it. Just answer our questions and we can all leave”, Max cut him off.

Anthony’s mouth glued itself. Slumping in his seat, Max knew the guy had no spine left, further cooperating without any problems. The mall cop took the cue.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“OK, let’s do this nice and easy”, started the chubbier man, “. What the hell happened back there? I got 2 of your shop assistants yelling, mortified of some lewd shit going on with you and, I quote, “stunningly beautiful woman” in the dressing stall. Care to elaborate?”

Anthony took a moment to reply, looking at both officers. The cop nodded and waved his hand, allowing the interrogated to narrate to his heart’s content. Max asked interceded at this point, asking Anthony to also describe the woman in detail. And so, he did. The story was straightforward, starting with the arrival of the woman. At this point, Max confirmed it was not the same person that had been with Kurt. It was disappointing, especially because Kurt had told the truth the entire time. Anthony also detailed how he had approached her, her interest in new clothes, and the use of the dressing stall. Things got interesting after that. Although Anthony described his sexual encounter in broad strokes, he did mention how she had done something to him to “enhance” his performance.

“So, like a pill or something?”, asked the mall cop.

“No, I didn’t swallow anything. It was something topical. A cream, I think.”

“And what? Are you using it as an excuse for your actions? It wasn’t until you were inside the stall that she applied it to you, right?”

“No. I mean, yes, she applied it to me when we were in the stall, but no, I’m not using it as an excuse for my actions. I was so caught up in the moment, I was thinking clearly. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before. I’ve never been a one-night stand guy, but I would never say no to a woman like that. I mean, she was… amazing. Her body. Her face. All of her was…”

“Yeah, yeah, we get it. She was a piece of work. So, get to the point”, the cop ordered.

“Ahem. The point of this is…”, began Anthony, trailing off for a moment, making a mental calculation about what to do next. His inner dialogue concluded in the insanity of the result, “… no. Forget it. It’s just too weird, and you wouldn’t believe me anyways.”

“Some kinky shit? We don’t care for any of that. What happened afterwards, did you –“

“Wait, what happened? I wanna know”, now Max interrupted the cop. He had seen Anthony’s hesitation. Something in it made him very curious.

“Well… I know it’s going to sound… crazy, to say the least, but whatever she did. She… made my dick get bigger.”

The two protectors of the law exchanged glances.

“Can you repeat that last bit? I didn’t quite catch it”, Max asked, getting closer and removing his sunglasses.

“She… she did something to my penis that made it bigger.”

The two listeners looked at each other again.

“What the fuck are you on about? That she made your weewee bigger?”, laughed the mall cop, “The big sexy woman gave me a hard-on? Is that what you’re saying?”

“No, seriously, whatever she put on me, my cock got bigger, much bigger than it was. It still is, I swear!”, Anthony cried, pointing at it with his hands.

The cop continued to chuckle, but Max’s eyes were fixed on Anthony.

“How big are we talking about?”, deadpanned Max.

The cop stopped laughing. He looked at Max, and then to Anthony, searching for something to probe this was all a joke.

“About 2 inches. I think”, Anthony beamed at Max’s interest “. I’m about 8 inches now. Also, the effect took mere seconds. Do you want to see?”

Anthony stood up, ready to unbutton his pants.

“The fuck? Hey, buddy, you’re just making this look worse on ya. Need I remind you you’re here for indecent behavior charges? Plus, nobody wants to see your junk”, the mall cop snickered.

Anthony sat down, ashamed at his own proposal and the reaction it prompted. He was nervous, and trying to get on the cop’s good side, but he knew he’d overstepped back there. The silence afterwards was oppressive. What broke it was the cop’s pen writing something in the notepad, and Max’s pacing around the room. After a couple of minutes, it was Max who first spoke.

“Do you think that if she had put more of that stuff on your dick, it would’ve grown more?”

The cop was incredulous. He stopped his writing at the baffling question.

“I… I don’t know. Maybe? She only spread a little of it. I think I saw her putting something away. A container? A tube of sorts?” Anthony reminisced.

Nobody said anything for a while. Anthony had lowered his head, tired, maybe exhausted of the whole thing and getting that out in the open. Max and the cop exchanged looks in silence. They both got out of the room.

“Are you eating this shit up?”, the cop fumed.

“I’m not eating anything. It’s just that… it’s such a weird story. This guy doesn’t have any real motives to lie. To this extent, at least. And, from what I’ve heard so far, the statements from the shop attendant’s and himself, the woman just up and escaped with the dress. There was no collusion whatsoever”, Max declared.

“Well, someone’s gotta pay for the item, as well as the unrest caused in the mall.”

“Let the store pay for it. The guy’s losing his job over this whole shitstorm. Plus, if the woman is half of what she’s described as, can we really blame this guy?”

The mall cop just shrugged. The past 7 hours had been the most hectic and stressful he had had over his 3 years at the mall. He wasn’t being paid enough to care more about.

“Sure. Whatever. I’ll let him off the hook.”

“OK. But before I leave, I want footage from the cams. I want to check this woman out.”

Max got his USB filled with the footage. He also got a copy of the file for the incident containing everyone’s statements. He didn’t think any would come of it, but it would be an interesting case to have in the back of his mind. Max also made a mental note on checking Mr. Carmikel’s file, back at the station, just to check if he had some background info on the monster of a man. How amazing it would be to learn that that Anthony guy was correct, and that there was a cream that could make your cock grow. He’d use it to make his member be bigger than anyone’s, be bigger than Kurt’s. He got hard just thinking about it.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 23

The road back home kept Kurt’s mind busy. Not even the smell of food, or the music from his mp5 player, could distance his thoughts. He didn’t want to dwell on his recent sexual encounter and what it said about him. Being gay was normal, but how come he hadn’t noticed until now. Had a part of him always known about it? Kurt pushed the thoughts aside as much as possible. He did, however, relish on how domineering he had been. His mind replayed those parts, and contrasted them with how he had felt with his huge younger brother, Steve, with Dana, and with Juliette. There was something about being the one in charge that he had enjoyed beyond comprehension but, in other instances, giving control had been exhilarating as well. He’d never thought about it that much. Sex, before the cream, had been relatively calm, but after his discovery, after his changes, it had given him a newfound sense of confidence. Kurt was following that train of thought when he arrived home. He had purchased such an amount of food, that when he got in, the smell disguised the already resident jizz aroma.

“Hey, brought food!”, Kurt yelled, lifting the bags up, walking down the hallway, to the kitchen.

“Be there in a sec”, Steve replied from the living room.

“Hi, stud, what did you bring”, replied Dana, who was sitting in the kitchen. She wore some of Steve’s clothes, which were a bit loose on her, but still showed a clear contour of her figure. She wore a towel on her shoulders, which she used to dry her still wet hair.

“Did you take a bath?”, Kurt asked. He started to unpack the food, placing the different packages on the kitchen table.

“Yeah, we waited for you so long, I decided to. Wanted to be fresh when you came back so I could get what you promised”, Dana said, her eyes hungry for something more than the food she was already picking with a fork, “. Love a good Pad Ka-Naa Moo Krob.”

“Is that what it’s called? I just ordered what looked good on the menu. Menus, actually. There’s Chinese there, some Mexican over there, a couple of burgers, and some pizza cones.”

“Did you say pizza cones? Damn, I fucking love those!”, cried Steve, who had just entered the kitchen, almost naked except for the blanket. He didn’t waste time digging in. “Fuck, bro, the pizzas are delicious, thanks!”

Kurt and Dana had to pause their eating, both astounded at the amount Steve was consuming.

“You might want to slow down a bit, Steve”, Kurt advised.

“I was just famished, but you’re right. I don’t want to look like a pic in front of you guys”, Steve declared, his eyes lingering on his brother, but mostly on Dana after eating a whole burrito in two bites.

Everyone ate to their heart’s content, but only two containers were left of it all: one of fried rise with chicken and vegetables, and another with some fish with a spicy mango sauce.

“Dibs on ‘em! I might get hungry in a while, and I need to eat enough to sustain these”, Steve exclaimed, flexing his arms and showing off his guns.

“Sure thing, Steve”, Kurt replied, picking up the trash from the table, putting it on the kitchen counter. He noticed that some sauce had dripped over Steve’s chest, trailing onto the table given their pronounced size, “. Hey, before you try on the clothes I bought, please go get cleaned up. When’s the last time you took a shower?”

“You managed to get me something? Nice! I was getting accustomed to the blanket. Was thinking about making it my fashion statement”, Steve laughed, “. And my last shower… damn, that was 2 days ago! Haven’t been able to use the bathroom upstairs. Y’know, can’t properly go up the stairs. My frame is a bit wide… talking about that, sorry for your downstair’s restroom. Had to push myself into it and broke part of the frame”.

Kurt’s eyes rolled, but he noticed how Dana giggled, and Steve smiled like a puppy that had done something silly but entertaining.

“Damn it, Steve, I…”, Kurt began.

“Don’t fret, stud. I’ll happily pay for it. Well, my company will. I’m sure we can write it, as well as any other damage to the house caused by…”, Dana paused and took as much of Steve as was possible with her sight, “your little brother. So don’t you worry about that.”

“Regardless,”, Kurt sighed, “you need to take a shower at least. Maybe you can use the garden hose and get cleaned up in the garage. Sounds good?”

“Yeah, no problem, Kurt”, Steve beamed, “. Just hand me some soap and shampoo and will be on my way. I’ll be watching some tv… oh, better yet! Can you pass me my laptop? Hadn’t thought about it since I arrived. I think I left it in the bag in the room I was supposed to sleep in.”

“You’re like a big baby, you know that?”, Kurt teased.

“Well, it’s good to have my big bro to take care of me, then”, Steve laughed a bit and had to hunch a bit to get to Kurt’s eye level and pat him on the head.

“Dana, could you help me with the laptop while I fetch the soap? Thanks”.

“Sure, stud”, Dana agreed, leaving them alone, both of them looking at her swaying hips.

There was an uncomfortable silence. Kurt looked at his brother, just in time to see Steve turning his head. Kurt was sure of himself and his relationship with Dana, much more so after her invitation to go live with her, but something gnawed at him. He didn’t say anything, just went upstairs for the shampoo and soap for his brother. After a few minutes, Kurt approached his brother, who was in the living room, tv and laptop turned on.

“Forgot to ask you your wifi. Is it the same as last time? Doesn’t seem to be”, Steve asked.

“It’s not. I changed plan when I moved. I’ll give it to you after you get cleaned up and try the clothes. Also, all’s ready. Left everything on the shelves to the right, the garden’s metal chair for you to sit down, and the hose is fixed to the washing machine’s tap. Please be careful with that. I don’t want to have a leak if you break it”, Kurt begged.

“I’ll have to be careful with my own strength”, Steve winked, flexing one of his biceps.

“Yeah, yeah. Just be careful. Dana, if you want, we could rest a while. I want to talk with you, too.”

“Sounds like a capital idea”, declared Dana, standing up from the chair she had been sitting on, accompanying Steve while watching tv, “. You were right, by the way. It did get better after the first couple of episodes. I don’t think, however, the plot is as interesting as you sold it to me.”

“Ah, you gotta wait for season 2 to get to the meat of it. Especially after one of the main cast is murdered”, Steve promised.

“Get out! It’s gotta be Jeff, right?”, Dana guessed.

“Not telling you. You’ll have to watch it.”

Steve stood up, laughing about how she pouted. Dana and Steve were left alone. With a quick exchange of looks, they knew what to do next. Both were aching for it.

“Let’s go upstairs”, Kurt proposed, “. I’ll keep my promise. And then some.”

“Oh. I am quite certain you will, studmuffin”, Dana exclaimed, “. However, I’d rather we went to the basement’s gym.

“Uh, sure” Kurt replied, taken aback, “. Go right ahead, just need to check on something.”

Dana did as instructed, and was walking down the stairs when Kurt rushed to the kitchen. He took one the foil tubes from the box that Steve had left in the kitchen, taking the rest to the kitchen sink cabinet. When Kurt got to the bottom of the stairs, Dana was laying on one of the benches, pin-up posing for him.

“So, whatcha got there?” she said, eyeing the foil tube.

“This is what I promised. It’s inconspicuous, but it’s the real deal.”

“Is it?” Dana inquired, “Then how about we put it to good use?”

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dana stood up, taking her time to move as erotically as possible while undressing. Although Kurt’s shirt and pants were loose on her, the way she removed them made it more appealing, as if a layer of rust revealed the precious metal beneath. Kurt had approached her, and with a swift movement, Dana exchanged places: Kurt was now sitting on the edge of the bench, and she was standing in front of him, rubbing her body against him.

“So, I’ve always wanted a real hourglass figure. Is it possible to… improve my silhouette?”

“You’re already beautiful, Dana, whatever you want to do will only be a small improvement” panted Kurt, kissing her midriff and the lower part of her breasts.

“That’s coming from the guy who already underwent a transformation thanks to the miracle cream” Dana commented.

She was right. Even amidst the foreplay, Kurt had enough clarity of mind to know what she was expecting of the cream, just like him on his second and third times applying it. It was always wanting a bit more. Regardless, he also wanted to see her change a bit, maybe see the most sexual figures in the world.

“How about we start with your hips?” Kurt ventured.

“Albeit a great idea, I’ve been thinking about this whole thing, and I came up with a plan. I also spoke with Steve enough to know a bit of how this works so, if you don’t mind, I’d like you to be a spectator for now.”

Kurt was surprised at the proposal. He wondered what she had thought about doing. He could only reply:

“Knock yourself out.”

So she began by taking the foil tube and squeezing it to get a bit of cream, which she applied to her thighs and legs. Without a moment to lose she started to move around, doing just a bit of warm-up before doing some sit-ups. The effects were immediate, as Kurt could testify: Dana’s nakedness allowed him to see her legs start to expand, her muscles becoming more and more defined. Every part of her legs inflated, and briefly deflated, with each rep. Her thighs, as he could see from his position, were also widening. His cock complied with the hypnotic rhythm, growing as well. Dana appreciated the public’s rising enthusiasm, a smile her way of thanking so. She stopped after her set was completed. The sensation before the exercise had been of warmness, but the one after was of intense pleasure that reached other parts of her body, including her nether regions. Dana stopped, putting her hands on her thighs, feeling and measuring her new size, amazed at the results. She trailed her hands to her legs, almost running her fingers to her snatch. A display of strong will, that even impressed her, kept her from fingering herself, cumming just from the feeling of her growing muscles straining the skin.

“If you felt half as good as I am right now, I don’t know how you managed to stop using more cream”, she almost moaned, directing a lustful gaze at Kurt.

“Damn, you look so hot” Kurt panted, his dick at full mast. He stood up, but Dana quickly stopped and pushed him back to the bench.

“I do appreciate that” she said, eyeing the monster, “, but I haven’t finished yet. You’ll love what I have in store. By the by, don’t cum until I say so.”

With that order still in the air, and afraid of losing herself in the moment, Dana took the foil tube again and asked Kurt to spread an amount she placed on his hand onto her back. Afterwards, she handed him a towel that was nearby to clean his hands. Dana then proceeded by slathering some of the cream on her midriff and sides. Once finished she turned around for Kurt, exposing all of her femininity, before crouching and staying in a plank position for some time. Kurt stayed there, his eyes fixed on her naked body; he could have sworn he saw how her muscles started developing and growing just by working them out with this simple strain. The edging Kurt was enduring caused the precum that his balls were producing, along with his continual jerks, to coat his member with a glossy sheen, more than a bit dripping to the floor. Dana stood up, and she felt the muscle expansion; the strength of her broader, stronger back, as well as revealing her now more marked core. She moved to another available bench rather quickly, placing her body, from the waist down, on it, while her upper body was suspended by her strength alone. The movements that followed had been perfect years ago to work on her back and abs: exerting force on both areas, she lowered herself, waist up, to then raise herself up using only her back. Now Kurt could see the immediate gains of it. Dana’s back got more and more cut, each muscle section clearly defined, bigger with each rep. After finishing, she stood up to examine herself once again.

“I can’t believe it. I can barely feel a thing. I could go on like this for hours” Dana giggled, impressed at how much energy she still had and started flexing her sculpted back and abs. Both were now competition-worthy. Her abs, just minutes before barely perceptible, were now visible patches of cobbled woman force. The tightness of all the muscles exhilarated her.

“Excellent, how about you let me check you out up close?” Steve offered with a gesture of his hand.

“Not yet. There’s just one more application I need” Dana answered, moving to the mirror and examining the reflection “. Although you can help me with it.”

He approached the fitness goddess with the tube in hand. She took it and squeezed more out of it unto his hand. After Kurt had rubbed his hands to divide the amount evenly, she took one of his hands and pressed it against her breast.

“Ah, I get what you want” Kurt declared, while fondling her boobs, spreading the cream evenly, before asking “. The nipples too?”

“Everything” was her horny reply.

While Kurt focused on her tits, Dana spread another dose of cream onto her butt, avoiding touching anything that wasn’t that zone. In a matter of seconds after it, the same temperateness she had felt before surfaced over her body, focused in her breasts and butt cheeks. Thanks to the fondling received on both areas, the effect made her moist, letting out a trail of pussy juice. Kurt was also letting out a lot of precum, and thanks to the height difference and size of it, plastering Dana’s abs with it. It didn’t take long for Kurt’s hands to overflow with titty flesh, going from a D-cup to, Kurt estimated, an F or G-cup, nor to notice the prodigious dimensions of her nipples. Starting already large, her big aureoles were topped with thumb-sized nipples, now, they were still the same shade of pink, the aureoles not changing extending the area covering her boob, but doing so forward, making them more protuberant; the nipples, on the other hand, had grown to almost twice their size, fat and hard nubs that sent jolts of pleasure each time Kurt’s fingers ran over them. Dana’s hand went through something similar with her buttocks: the amount of butt pushed her hands while the massage went on. She felt the firmness of both cheeks, and gave herself a little slap, which made them jiggle for a second. Kurt did the same, feeling now her bottom, too.

“Holy crap, you’re getting so big” Kurt uttered.

She just moaned. The sensation made Dana’s mind go almost blank, her epicenter an orgasm that was building with intense pressure.

“I want you inside me, now” Dana urged.

She didn’t need to ask. Given their position, Kurt lifted her up, groping as much of her butt as he could, relishing the luscious, firm ass cheeks, and pressed her against the wall. Her boobs were sandwiched between them, and for a moment his cock penetrated the rift between them. He was starting to move there, grinding titty flesh, but she pushed him away:

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
“Inside, stud.”

Kurt obeyed. He was so into it he wasn’t thinking straight. Kurt directed his dick, rubbing the entrance before going in. Both organs lubricated copiously made Kurt’s monster slid between her lips easily. Only a small part of his cock stayed outside, Dana managing to get almost all of him in. Both began to move, a frantic dance of eroticism: he licking and gently biting her enormous boobs and nipples, she grinding his meat pole while pressing his huge traps and shoulders. Their foreplay had primed them enough, the act culminating in an explosive orgasm that he emptied in her, both of their fluids splattering across the floor.

“Don’t stick it out yet. I want to try my new body out” panted Dana.

Kurt, surprised, but not one to disappoint, carried her to the bench, while she felt his member deflating still inside of her. Once there, Kurt laid down with Dana on top. The bench was small to fit the two, of course, so she parted Kurt’s hands, which were still holding her. Her body dropped without the support, her buttocks pressing against his balls, and what remained outside of Kurt’s cock, had snuggly fit inside her pussy. Kurt winced a bit at the unexpected weight, while Dana did the same to accommodate his now hardening member. She was standing up but her legs quivered at the sensation of the expansion inside her moistness, filling her more and more, parting her inner cavern by the second. He felt it too, and groped her breasts, feeling them as much as possible, playing with her delectable nipples. Dana started grinding, as much as her legs could lift her given the bench’s height, against Kurt, her butt slapping against his cum factories. Dana moved her upper body sideways, taking one of his hands and closing both, as well as positioning her other hand behind her, against the unoccupied part of the bench between his legs. With this, she bent her knees, removing her own support and relying only on her hands. Still, she kept moving up and down, now with more potency in each cycle, moaning while doing so. Both of them grunted, feeling each other’s shakes and contractions, readying for another orgasm. Like the previous one, it was an avalanche of cum, heat, and spasms. Spent, he took his half deflated cock out of her with an obscene plop, more cum following just after.

“Fuck. I don’t think I’d like to give up sex entirely” Dana surmised, spots of light clouding her vision, her mind still dizzy by the sensual overload.

Kurt lay there, not having enough energy or mind to ask what that meant.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for not posting these before. Wasn't active here, so I decided to post chapters 22 (which was due), and ch 23 which was to be shared in 5 days. Hope you like them!

Also, taking advantage of the post, just want to remind any reader about the Patreon, so I'll just copy/paste the original message:
__
And so, I just want to mention that I finally opened a Patreon. I will continue posting the following chapters here, but it will be a month after I write them so I can make supporting me attractive. I also want to mention that the Patreon account will contain extra story details, sketches/drawings pertaining this story, as well as other projects. In short, it will be my new hub for my sensual creative venue. And, if you've been reading this story since I started continuing it, you know you'll see plenty of goodies.
Anyways, here's the link in case someone is interested: www.patreon.com/Odin_V
__

Have a great week!

Reactions: deleted363616

IJrges

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like he forgot about posting updates. Kind of sad. I'd support him to see more of the story, but 3 bucks per month minimum is a bit steep. A soft cover book costs ~20 bucks, but I doubt he'll produce a novel every 7.

Reactions: Odin_V

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey! I apologize for not sharing the latest chapters here. Life's gotten in the way, and I had forgotten to login to LPSG for a while, now.

Also, I'm updating the Patreon support prices to lower it and be more accessible starting in December. I am really amazed at the recent support, and at the interest shown in the last month or so. You guys are awesome, and I will do my best to continue updating it!

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I forgot to mention this, but I have to thank everyone who has liked the story so far, LPSG giving this thread the "seriously likeable" seal. The fact that so many people have read and liked it makes it much more worthwhile ^_^

And yes, I don't think I can publish a novel every 7 months, but I can dedicate myself more to the task the more people support me on Patreon. Regardless, I appreciate every bit of help I get :D

Buggy51

Experimental Member
Media
Hey! I apologize for not sharing the latest chapters here. Life's gotten in the way, and I had forgotten to login to LPSG for a while, now.

Also, I'm updating the Patreon support prices to lower it and be more accessible starting in December. I am really amazed at the recent support, and at the interest shown in the last month or so. You guys are awesome, and I will do my best to continue updating it!

Nice to see you back. Hope you're able to continue posting at a later time!

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 23
The road back home kept Kurt’s mind busy. Not even the smell of food, or the music from his mp5 player, could distance his thoughts. He didn’t want to dwell on his recent sexual encounter and what it said about him. Being gay was normal, but how come he hadn’t noticed until now. Had a part of him always known about it? Kurt pushed the thoughts aside as much as possible. He did, however, relish on how domineering he had been. His mind replayed those parts, and contrasted them with how he had felt with his huge younger brother, Steve, with Dana, and with Juliette. There was something about being the one in charge that he had enjoyed beyond comprehension but, in other instances, giving control had been exhilarating as well. He’d never thought about it that much. Sex, before the cream, had been relatively calm, but after his discovery, after his changes, it had given him a newfound sense of confidence. Kurt was following that train of thought when he arrived home. He had purchased such an amount of food, that when he got in, the smell disguised the already resident jizz aroma.

“Hey, brought food!”, Kurt yelled, lifting the bags up, walking down the hallway, to the kitchen.

“Be there in a sec”, Steve replied from the living room.

“Hi, stud, what did you bring”, replied Dana, who was sitting in the kitchen. She wore some of Steve’s clothes, which were a bit loose on her, but still showed a clear contour of her figure. She wore a towel on her shoulders, which she used to dry her still wet hair.

“Did you take a bath?”, Kurt asked. He started to unpack the food, placing the different packages on the kitchen table.

“Yeah, we waited for you so long, I decided to. Wanted to be fresh when you came back so I could get what you promised”, Dana said, her eyes hungry for something more than the food she was already picking with a fork, “. Love a good Pad Ka-Naa Moo Krob.”

“Is that what it’s called? I just ordered what looked good on the menu. Menus, actually. There’s Chinese there, some Mexican over there, a couple of burgers, and some pizza cones.”

“Did you say pizza cones? Damn, I fucking love those!”, cried Steve, who had just entered the kitchen, almost naked except for the blanket. He didn’t waste time digging in. “Fuck, bro, the pizzas are delicious, thanks!”

Kurt and Dana had to pause their eating, both astounded at the amount Steve was consuming.

“You might want to slow down a bit, Steve”, Kurt advised.

“I was just famished, but you’re right. I don’t want to look like a pic in front of you guys”, Steve declared, his eyes lingering on his brother, but mostly on Dana after eating a whole burrito in two bites.

Everyone ate to their heart’s content, but only two containers were left of it all: one of fried rise with chicken and vegetables, and another with some fish with a spicy mango sauce.

“Dibs on ‘em! I might get hungry in a while, and I need to eat enough to sustain these”, Steve exclaimed, flexing his arms and showing off his guns.

“Sure thing, Steve”, Kurt replied, picking up the trash from the table, putting it on the kitchen counter. He noticed that some sauce had dripped over Steve’s chest, trailing onto the table given their pronounced size, “. Hey, before you try on the clothes I bought, please go get cleaned up. When’s the last time you took a shower?”

“You managed to get me something? Nice! I was getting accustomed to the blanket. Was thinking about making it my fashion statement”, Steve laughed, “. And my last shower… damn, that was 2 days ago! Haven’t been able to use the bathroom upstairs. Y’know, can’t properly go up the stairs. My frame is a bit wide… talking about that, sorry for your downstair’s restroom. Had to push myself into it and broke part of the frame”.

Kurt’s eyes rolled, but he noticed how Dana giggled, and Steve smiled like a puppy that had done something silly but entertaining.

“Damn it, Steve, I…”, Kurt began.

“Don’t fret, stud. I’ll happily pay for it. Well, my company will. I’m sure we can write it, as well as any other damage to the house caused by…”, Dana paused and took as much of Steve as was possible with her sight, “your little brother. So don’t you worry about that.”

“Regardless,”, Kurt sighed, “you need to take a shower at least. Maybe you can use the garden hose and get cleaned up in the garage. Sounds good?”

“Yeah, no problem, Kurt”, Steve beamed, “. Just hand me some soap and shampoo and will be on my way. I’ll be watching some tv… oh, better yet! Can you pass me my laptop? Hadn’t thought about it since I arrived. I think I left it in the bag in the room I was supposed to sleep in.”

“You’re like a big baby, you know that?”, Kurt teased.

“Well, it’s good to have my big bro to take care of me, then”, Steve laughed a bit and had to hunch a bit to get to Kurt’s eye level and pat him on the head.

“Dana, could you help me with the laptop while I fetch the soap? Thanks”.

“Sure, stud”, Dana agreed, leaving them alone, both of them looking at her swaying hips.

There was an uncomfortable silence. Kurt looked at his brother, just in time to see Steve turning his head. Kurt was sure of himself and his relationship with Dana, much more so after her invitation to go live with her, but something gnawed at him. He didn’t say anything, just went upstairs for the shampoo and soap for his brother. After a few minutes, Kurt approached his brother, who was in the living room, tv and laptop turned on.

“Forgot to ask you your wifi. Is it the same as last time? Doesn’t seem to be”, Steve asked.

“It’s not. I changed plan when I moved. I’ll give it to you after you get cleaned up and try the clothes. Also, all’s ready. Left everything on the shelves to the right, the garden’s metal chair for you to sit down, and the hose is fixed to the washing machine’s tap. Please be careful with that. I don’t want to have a leak if you break it”, Kurt begged.

“I’ll have to be careful with my own strength”, Steve winked, flexing one of his biceps.

“Yeah, yeah. Just be careful. Dana, if you want, we could rest a while. I want to talk with you, too.”

“Sounds like a capital idea”, declared Dana, standing up from the chair she had been sitting on, accompanying Steve while watching tv, “. You were right, by the way. It did get better after the first couple of episodes. I don’t think, however, the plot is as interesting as you sold it to me.”

“Ah, you gotta wait for season 2 to get to the meat of it. Especially after one of the main cast is murdered”, Steve promised.

“Get out! It’s gotta be Jeff, right?”, Dana guessed.

“Not telling you. You’ll have to watch it.”

Steve stood up, laughing about how she pouted. Dana and Steve were left alone. With a quick exchange of looks, they knew what to do next. Both were aching for it.

“Let’s go upstairs”, Kurt proposed, “. I’ll keep my promise. And then some.”

“Oh. I am quite certain you will, studmuffin”, Dana exclaimed, “. However, I’d rather we went to the basement’s gym.

“Uh, sure” Kurt replied, taken aback, “. Go right ahead, just need to check on something.”

Dana did as instructed, and was walking down the stairs when Kurt rushed to the kitchen. He took one the foil tubes from the box that Steve had left in the kitchen, taking the rest to the kitchen sink cabinet. When Kurt got to the bottom of the stairs, Dana was laying on one of the benches, pin-up posing for him.

“So, whatcha got there?” she said, eyeing the foil tube.

“This is what I promised. It’s inconspicuous, but it’s the real deal.”

“Is it?” Dana inquired, “Then how about we put it to good use?”

Dana stood up, taking her time to move as erotically as possible while undressing. Although Kurt’s shirt and pants were loose on her, the way she removed them made it more appealing, as if a layer of rust revealed the precious metal beneath. Kurt had approached her, and with a swift movement, Dana exchanged places: Kurt was now sitting on the edge of the bench, and she was standing in front of him, rubbing her body against him.

“So, I’ve always wanted a real hourglass figure. Is it possible to… improve my silhouette?”

“You’re already beautiful, Dana, whatever you want to do will only be a small improvement” panted Kurt, kissing her midriff and the lower part of her breasts.

“That’s coming from the guy who already underwent a transformation thanks to the miracle cream” Dana commented.

She was right. Even amidst the foreplay, Kurt had enough clarity of mind to know what she was expecting of the cream, just like him on his second and third times applying it. It was always wanting a bit more. Regardless, he also wanted to see her change a bit, maybe see the most sexual figures in the world.

“How about we start with your hips?” Kurt ventured.

“Albeit a great idea, I’ve been thinking about this whole thing, and I came up with a plan. I also spoke with Steve enough to know a bit of how this works so, if you don’t mind, I’d like you to be a spectator for now.”

Kurt was surprised at the proposal. He wondered what she had thought about doing. He could only reply:

“Knock yourself out.”

So she began by taking the foil tube and squeezing it to get a bit of cream, which she applied to her thighs and legs. Without a moment to lose she started to move around, doing just a bit of warm-up before doing some sit-ups. The effects were immediate, as Kurt could testify: Dana’s nakedness allowed him to see her legs start to expand, her muscles becoming more and more defined. Every part of her legs inflated, and briefly deflated, with each rep. Her thighs, as he could see from his position, were also widening. His cock complied with the hypnotic rhythm, growing as well. Dana appreciated the public’s rising enthusiasm, a smile her way of thanking so. She stopped after her set was completed. The sensation before the exercise had been of warmness, but the one after was of intense pleasure that reached other parts of her body, including her nether regions. Dana stopped, putting her hands on her thighs, feeling and measuring her new size, amazed at the results. She trailed her hands to her legs, almost running her fingers to her snatch. A display of strong will, that even impressed her, kept her from fingering herself, cumming just from the feeling of her growing muscles straining the skin.

“If you felt half as good as I am right now, I don’t know how you managed to stop using more cream”, she almost moaned, directing a lustful gaze at Kurt.

“Damn, you look so hot” Kurt panted, his dick at full mast. He stood up, but Dana quickly stopped and pushed him back to the bench.

“I do appreciate that” she said, eyeing the monster, “, but I haven’t finished yet. You’ll love what I have in store. By the by, don’t cum until I say so.”

With that order still in the air, and afraid of losing herself in the moment, Dana took the foil tube again and asked Kurt to spread an amount she placed on his hand onto her back. Afterwards, she handed him a towel that was nearby to clean his hands. Dana then proceeded by slathering some of the cream on her midriff and sides. Once finished she turned around for Kurt, exposing all of her femininity, before crouching and staying in a plank position for some time. Kurt stayed there, his eyes fixed on her naked body; he could have sworn he saw how her muscles started developing and growing just by working them out with this simple strain. The edging Kurt was enduring caused the precum that his balls were producing, along with his continual jerks, to coat his member with a glossy sheen, more than a bit dripping to the floor. Dana stood up, and she felt the muscle expansion; the strength of her broader, stronger back, as well as revealing her now more marked core. She moved to another available bench rather quickly, placing her body, from the waist down, on it, while her upper body was suspended by her strength alone. The movements that followed had been perfect years ago to work on her back and abs: exerting force on both areas, she lowered herself, waist up, to then raise herself up using only her back. Now Kurt could see the immediate gains of it. Dana’s back got more and more cut, each muscle section clearly defined, bigger with each rep. After finishing, she stood up to examine herself once again.

“I can’t believe it. I can barely feel a thing. I could go on like this for hours” Dana giggled, impressed at how much energy she still had and started flexing her sculpted back and abs. Both were now competition-worthy. Her abs, just minutes before barely perceptible, were now visible patches of cobbled woman force. The tightness of all the muscles exhilarated her.

“Excellent, how about you let me check you out up close?” Steve offered with a gesture of his hand.

“Not yet. There’s just one more application I need” Dana answered, moving to the mirror and examining the reflection “. Although you can help me with it.”

He approached the fitness goddess with the tube in hand. She took it and squeezed more out of it unto his hand. After Kurt had rubbed his hands to divide the amount evenly, she took one of his hands and pressed it against her breast.

“Ah, I get what you want” Kurt declared, while fondling her boobs, spreading the cream evenly, before asking “. The nipples too?”

“Everything” was her horny reply.

While Kurt focused on her tits, Dana spread another dose of cream onto her butt, avoiding touching anything that wasn’t that zone. In a matter of seconds after it, the same temperateness she had felt before surfaced over her body, focused in her breasts and butt cheeks. Thanks to the fondling received on both areas, the effect made her moist, letting out a trail of pussy juice. Kurt was also letting out a lot of precum, and thanks to the height difference and size of it, plastering Dana’s abs with it. It didn’t take long for Kurt’s hands to overflow with titty flesh, going from a D-cup to, Kurt estimated, an F or G-cup, nor to notice the prodigious dimensions of her nipples. Starting already large, her big aureoles were topped with thumb-sized nipples, now, they were still the same shade of pink, the aureoles not changing extending the area covering her boob, but doing so forward, making them more protuberant; the nipples, on the other hand, had grown to almost twice their size, fat and hard nubs that sent jolts of pleasure each time Kurt’s fingers ran over them. Dana’s hand went through something similar with her buttocks: the amount of butt pushed her hands while the massage went on. She felt the firmness of both cheeks, and gave herself a little slap, which made them jiggle for a second. Kurt did the same, feeling now her bottom, too.

“Holy crap, you’re getting so big” Kurt uttered.

She just moaned. The sensation made Dana’s mind go almost blank, her epicenter an orgasm that was building with intense pressure.

“I want you inside me, now” Dana urged.

She didn’t need to ask. Given their position, Kurt lifted her up, groping as much of her butt as he could, relishing the luscious, firm ass cheeks, and pressed her against the wall. Her boobs were sandwiched between them, and for a moment his cock penetrated the rift between them. He was starting to move there, grinding titty flesh, but she pushed him away:

“Inside, stud.”

Kurt obeyed. He was so into it he wasn’t thinking straight. Kurt directed his dick, rubbing the entrance before going in. Both organs lubricated copiously made Kurt’s monster slid between her lips easily. Only a small part of his cock stayed outside, Dana managing to get almost all of him in. Both began to move, a frantic dance of eroticism: he licking and gently biting her enormous boobs and nipples, she grinding his meat pole while pressing his huge traps and shoulders. Their foreplay had primed them enough, the act culminating in an explosive orgasm that he emptied in her, both of their fluids splattering across the floor.

“Don’t stick it out yet. I want to try my new body out” panted Dana.

Kurt, surprised, but not one to disappoint, carried her to the bench, while she felt his member deflating still inside of her. Once there, Kurt laid down with Dana on top. The bench was small to fit the two, of course, so she parted Kurt’s hands, which were still holding her. Her body dropped without the support, her buttocks pressing against his balls, and what remained outside of Kurt’s cock, had snuggly fit inside her pussy. Kurt winced a bit at the unexpected weight, while Dana did the same to accommodate his now hardening member. She was standing up but her legs quivered at the sensation of the expansion inside her moistness, filling her more and more, parting her inner cavern by the second. He felt it too, and groped her breasts, feeling them as much as possible, playing with her delectable nipples. Dana started grinding, as much as her legs could lift her given the bench’s height, against Kurt, her butt slapping against his cum factories. Dana moved her upper body sideways, taking one of his hands and closing both, as well as positioning her other hand behind her, against the unoccupied part of the bench between his legs. With this, she bent her knees, removing her own support and relying only on her hands. Still, she kept moving up and down, now with more potency in each cycle, moaning while doing so. Both of them grunted, feeling each other’s shakes and contractions, readying for another orgasm. Like the previous one, it was an avalanche of cum, heat, and spasms. Spent, he took his half deflated cock out of her with an obscene plop, more cum following just after.

“Fuck. I don’t think I’d like to give up sex entirely” Dana surmised, spots of light clouding her vision, her mind still dizzy by the sensual overload.

Kurt lay there, not having enough energy or mind to ask what that meant.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chapter 24

Steve found the makeshift shower just as Steve had described. He took the hose and started pouring water all over himself. It was cold, and he cursed at it. Using his unoccupied hand to spread the water, Steve also rubbed himself to get a little warm. It was more complicated in practice, however, as the area he had to cover was too much. This extended to slathering himself with the soap, and upon noticing it, he thanked his brother for leaving a huge body brush with a long handle nearby. When Steve began using it, he understood Kurt must’ve bought it for the same reason as him, to cover all the places his muscle-bound status wouldn’t allow him anymore. Of course, in Kurt’s case it would be much less extreme, as even with the brush, a good deal of his back was untouched. Steve had trouble shampooing his hair, as his arms didn’t move so easily to do so. Thankfully, he managed to finish the task, rinsing the foam away. While cleaning himself, he noticed his cock had shriveled a bit, and his testicles had receded, both due to the cold water. He chuckled, though, as even at this shrinkage, his genitals were still huge. Steve kept on rubbing himself, trying to eliminate as much of the soap as possible, when he touched his pecs and he felt how his nipples had puckered. Huge and hard, he squeezed them a bit, and his cock didn’t take long to react. It was almost frightening to see how fast it appear beyond his mountainous chest valley and begin to rise up. He was about to stroke his cock, when a vague sound reached him. He closed the water to listen. At first, he didn’t understand it, so he followed the source: one of the vents connecting to the gym.

“You’re already beautiful, Dana, whatever you want to do will only be a small improvement” Steve heard faintly.

He told himself it was wrong to spy on them. Steve knew they already had something going on, but he couldn’t shake off what he felt for Dana. Was it love, he wondered. Or was it only infatuation? He continued listening for a while: the sensual exchange, the moaning, everything he could. All the while, he had stopped touching his cock, his only intent that of listening and drying himself with the towels left for him.

“Fuck. I don’t think I’d like to give up sex entirely” Steve caught Dana say after all the slapping noises that he had illustrated in his head, based on the porn he’d watched.

His dick had deflated by now, limping heavily towards the ground, swinging forlornly as he took the pants and the tank tops to put them on before heading towards the living room.

________

Kurt and Dana took some minutes to rest from the intense workout session. They were gathering their thoughts, relishing in the aftermath: Kurt, watching as Dana’s back was now super defined, her muscles dancing with each movement, her already sensual figure dialed to a hundred, exhibiting an hourglass figure that no straight man would resist; Dana appreciating the results of the cream, hefting her now enormous breasts and butt cheeks, feeling their round firmness.

Both tried their best to clean the gym with what they had at hand, using the discarded clothes, and towels to absorb as much of the cum on themselves, as well as on the floor.

“I need a shower” Dana declared, as she put on Kurt’s pants and shirt again, noticing just how much she now filled them. Kurt appreciated it, too.

“Sure. Bathroom’s upstairs.”

“How about you join me? You could really use a shower too.”

“I’d be more than happy, but I don’t think we’d both fit at the same time.”

“We could try to, you know” Dana tempted, smiling.

“It can’t hurt, right?” Steve smiled back.

Kurt and Dana went upstairs, but not before they put the clothes and towels near the washing machine. Their hands were on each other, the physical contact a bridge beyond their sexual expression.

“I think I’ll take you up on the offer and go live with you” Kurt declared “. I’d also like to ask you the same for Steve. I don’t think he’ll need to lay low for a while after his change.”

“I was thinking the same thing, and I’d be more than happy to accommodate both of you.”

“I’ll be sure to tell him that. It’s not like he has many options anyways” Kurt replied, kissing Dana on the cheek “. Thanks.”

They found Steve sitting on the abused sofa, kept together by its will to come apart. He was resting at a 45° angle, barely using the sofa to support his back. He was watching what Kurt and Dana thought was anime on his laptop, which was resting on top of his chest.

“That is impressive!” Kurt exclaimed “Aren’t you tired of that position? And why are you watching it like that?”

“Had to do it like this, otherwise I’d be hunched over the table” Steve laughed a bit “. Also, nope, I’m fine. It’s like I leveled up my stamina through the roof. Damn, Dana! What did you do to yourself?”

“Thanks for noticing, big guy! Underwent the cream treatment, too” Dana exclaimed, winking at him, while stretching the shirt downwards, so the cleavage shown by the shirt’s V-neck was more pronounced.”

“Oh, you’re stretching it!” wailed Kurt.

“Let’s see your new clothes, Steve!” paying no attention to Kurt’s dismay.

Steve complied, taking the laptop first, pausing the video, and placing it on the table in front of him. He straightened his back, standing up, making his muscles shift and move with little effort. Steve was a sight, even for them, who had already seen him: The pants were snug, hugging every inch of his legs, and covering his package only in the most semantic of senses, making his balls and cock obvious to anyone, particularly the latter, which snaked down his right thigh. The tank top fit him, covering his lower abdomen, but doing little to nothing with the pectorals, hiding at least his oversized nipples. It was as the bodybuilder’s bodybuilder, the clothes only exaggerating his silhouette further.

“Whatcha think?” asked Steve, self-consciously.

“Uhm, you…” began Kurt.

“You look great!” interrupted Dana “You look like a snack. You’ll be the center of attention wherever you go.”

“Thanks. That’s… that’s great to know” Steve smiled weakly.

There was an awkward silence. After a moment, Steve slumped, falling on the couch, and destroying whatever had kept it together until now, making Steve fall to the ground, impacting it with his butt. He didn’t seem to be hurt at all, as only a grunt of discomfort escaped his lips.

“You OK there, buddy?” Kurt asked.

“Yah, it’s all good. Besides, I wanted to sleep, I haven’t done so properly in the last 2 days. I think” Steve answered.

“I can bring you some sheets and pillows. I’m sure I have some spare ones upstairs. We can make you, at the very least, something so you can rest your head. That sounds good to you?” Kurt offered.

Dana approached the hulking man and caressed his hair. “Are you alright? Is something bothering you?”

“Nah, it’s nothing. I’m just really tired” Steve feigned a yawn “. Actually, I’m going to sleep in a while.”

“OK. But you’d tell us if anything was on your mind, right?” Dana queried.

“Sure. I’d tell you, guys.”

“Well, then let me get you the pillows and covers” Kurt exclaimed “. I’ll also bring the Wi-Fi password.”

Dana and Steve went upstairs, it wasn’t until they were on the first floor that they spoke.

“Is he OK?” Dana inquired.

“I think so. Don’t know what bit him, but it may have to do with the changes thanks to the cream.”

“Could depression be a side effect of it?”

“Don’t think so. I used it much before anyone and I haven’t been depressed at all. Actually, it’s been one of the best months in my life” Kurt declared.

“Then what? His new size got him down? Is something about him bothering him?”

“May be, but I know Steve, and he won’t come out and say it just like that. Let’s give him some time. Once we’re over at your house, I’m sure he’ll open up.”

“I can work with that. Plus, he won’t have to worry about breaking furniture. I’ll make sure to order new, more resistant ones tomorrow.”

Kurt agreed, all the while gathering what he’d use to help Steve get more comfortable, at least for tonight. He also wrote down the WI-FI on a piece of paper.

“You’ll wait for me to shower, right?”

“Of course, stud. Wouldn’t dream of a second… or was it a third round with you in there.”

Kurt hurried downstairs. Placing everything near Steve, and moving some of the sofa’s cushions to the corner of the room, making with them, alongside the extra cushions, a place where Steve could lean against the wall, and rest his head on the soft pillows.

“Here’s the password, by the by. If that’s all, I’ll be on my way.”

“So, big bro, want to measure up?” Steve proposed.

“Uh?” Kurt mumbled “What are you going on about?”

“You know. To measure our dicks. Just like when you challenged me.”

“Oh, that! Well, you’ve got me beat, little bro. You win” Kurt conceded “. You’re just too huge.”

“But just how so” Steve coaxed, his huge arm moving, resting his hand on Kurt’s shoulder “. I’d like to know.”

Kurt felt the pressure his brother was exerting on him. Even if it was a light touch for Steve, Kurt felt the restrained strength. He didn’t flinch, though, and he raised his eyes to meet his younger brother’s.

“Let’s use the kitchen table. I’ll go for a tape.”

Steve just nodded, standing up again and heading towards the kitchen. Kurt had been scared for a moment there, his brother’s reaction and serious tone coming out of nowhere. He entered the room, only to see Dana resting,

“So, read to go in there?” she teased, her hands beginning to remove her pants.

“Not yet. Need to do something before” Kurt explained. He found the measuring tape in one of the drawers.

“Oh, I see” Dana surmised “. Boys will be boys. He really wants to know his size, doesn’t he?”

“Apparently, but he also wants to see how much bigger he is than me.”

“Sibling rivalry?”

“Never much of it, to be honest, but this time it’s… weird. He seems to want to make a point. Or to just gloat about how he’s got much more than me.”

“Interesting. Although I’ve always preferred bigger guys, there is a limit to how much one, anyone, can take. Your brother appears to be beyond the limits of any lover. It is extremely arousing to see him, but I might know what has him obsessed. Do let me know the results, stud.”

Kurt walked out of the room, half-understanding what Dana had said, guessing the other half. He wasn’t particularly angry at the possibility of it, but he wasn’t happy either. With these thoughts he entered the kitchen, his brother already waiting for him.

“Here’s the tape. Who should start?” Kurt began.

“I think you should do the honors. You’re the defending champion, after all.”

He did so. Kurt unbuttoned his jeans and took out his cock. It lay there, 5 inches of soft tissue on the table. He stroked it, and the blood began flowing, hardening the member. After a few moments, it was rock hard, floating over the wooden surface.

“So how big is it?” Steve asked.

“12 inches and a quarter” Kurt measured himself “. Your turn, bro.”

Steve took a moment before lowering his pants. Kurt had briefly seen it when Steve had parted the sheets, but he wasn’t prepared for this. His cock flopped out, swinging vigorously out of the fabric. Steve bent his knees a bit and stepped back for the cock to rest on the table. From what they saw, even soft, Steve was bigger by a couple of inches than Kurt’s fully erect measurement.

“Alright, Steve, see, you win.”

“Not yet. I want to know”, Steve interjected.

Kurt did not reply. He just stood there, watching, as Steve’s cock began to expand, extending over the table, covering more and more area. There was a glass and an unopened 2 liter bottle of soda that neither had moved, not thinking it would be necessary. As Steve’s snake grew, it touched them, first pushing the glass apart, and then, after a moment of resistance, doing the same with the soda bottle.

“Holy fuck” Kurt whispered.

“Gimme the tape” Steve demanded, only for a moment to pass and add “. Please.”

Kurt did so, his little brother extending it over the obscene member riddled with veins.

“25 and a half inches. I win” Steve declared, half-heartedly.

“You sure did, Steve” Kurt asserted “. Hey, I just want to…”

“Just wanted to know, bro. I’m off to bed. Thanks for the cushions and everything” Steve interrupted, putting his dick inside his tank top, as it wasn’t possible for it to go down.

“Alright. I’ll leave you then. If you need anything, please call me.”

Kurt left, his dick still out, but not hard anymore. He tucked it in and went upstairs to join Dana.

“So, how big is he?” she questioned.

“More than twice my size: 25 and a half.”

“That is quite impressive. As a size queen, I find it delectable, even” Dana smiled “. Rest assured you are nothing to sneeze at. On the contrary, I appreciate your size as is.”

She had gotten up and had her arms around Kurt, to then tug at her crotch and squeeze his member. He reacted to her body’s warmth, his stiffening dick greeting her touch.

“Let’s get that shower” he proposed.

And they did. It was a tight fit, but both managed to get in. The hot water washed away their sweat and cum, but also their stress and worries. Afterwards, when both were drying off, Kurt saw the cream on the floor. A thought nagged at him.

________

Steve couldn’t sleep. He had huddled in the corner that Kurt had arranged. He used the password and logged in to watch some videos. His hard on hadn’t gone away, so he logged to his favorite website, PornDeo.com, to jack off. After a minute or two, he thought of something. He removed the piece of paper covering his laptop’s camera and turned it on, live streaming. Steve waved avoiding his face to show, even though there were no viewers, greeting anyone who’d see the video later. Putting the laptop to the side, and trying to capture on frame everything except his face, he rested it on the ground, exposing his huge package to the world. He removed his tank top and his pants, throwing them aside. Not 10 minutes passed, when he started to get visitors. A few emoticons and comments popped up. All of them praising his muscles; lusting over his physique, and astounded at the size of his genitals. Some of them even saying that it had to be fake due to the ‘obvious’ steroid abuse. Steve just said no in a low voice, stretching and playing with himself. Caressing his penis and balls, his hands travelling across his cobbled abs, twitching with his nipples teased. Steve continued stroking his dick, making it hit his abs and chest. The precum flowed freely; viewers commenting on the insanity of the quantity. Thanks to the worshipping comments, Steve felt renewed, like a force of nature. His orgasm was a fountain, part of his cum expelled with such force, it went out of frame. He squeezed the last trickles of semen out of his deflating cock, covering his shaft and hand with the whitish fluid. The chat was going wild, but amongst the comments, Steve managed to catch these:

>He’s so damn big its impossible to fuck him

>LOLOLOL

>^^^^^this^^^^^^

>Holyshit Id jump ont that if I wasn’t afraid it split me

>nice to look at tho

Steve closed the laptop. It was around 3 am. And he wasn’t able to sleep or rest. He stood up and dressed. Taking the flip-flops he had brought, he went out to walk. His sobs were lost in the dead of night.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey! had not logged in for a while. I've been more active on Patreon, but I'm glad to continue sharing the chapters here ^_^
I'll continue doing so, in time, I just need to wait some time to do so. Here's the link in case someone is interested in supporting: www.patreon.com/Odin_V

Reactions: squidly and brk