Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 30

“Ok, so let me call him first. I need to ask him before anything else. ”

“Wait. Is he some kind of dealer? Is this thing out in the streets?”

“No. What? No! He isn’t peddling this. All I know is that he found the cream by accident and started using it. Coincidentally, it was an accident that I used it too. Wait, it’s ringing. Oh, hey! I…” Juliette stopped when she noticed she was asked to leave a message.

She called once again, waiting for Kurt to pick up once he noticed who was calling, but it was the same automated message.

“Fuck. He must be busy or something…” she trailed off, thinking about what could have him so busy as to not answer.

“So… your friend. What’s his name again?” Max queried.

Juliette didn’t reply. She looked at him inquisitively, taking a moment to form an answer. Her mind reeled; she knew she was dealing with a slick cop and that both of them were in it for the same goal. She imagined officer stud muffin here getting Kurt arrested for dealing with, maybe narcotics? And then confiscating the rest of the cream. Juliette didn’t want to get Kurt into any trouble. So she just shrugged the question off, paying no heed to it.

“OK. So you’re not going to tell. Fine. Still, what are we going to do about our little deal?”

“I could go pick it up.” It took Juliette a moment to answer.

“You have such a good relationship?”

“We’re good friends. With benefits, if that’s what you’re pointing to.”

“Didn’t mean to pry. Just found it interesting that you’d be willing to get it without his permission.”

The phrase was a hook, but what prevented her from biting was the tone. She didn’t like it at all, and she wasn’t falling for it.

“Whatever you’re doing, I don’t need your help, and you’re not getting any more out of me. I’ll do my part of the bargain, so long as you do yours. Let’s arrange for a time and place to meet up so I can get the cream and give you a tube.”

Even with his sunglasses, she could see one of his eyebrows raise quizzically. A small grin formed in the corners of his lips.

“As you wish” Max retorted.

They carried the bags with complete ease. Neither of them had considered the enormous practical benefits of their recent changes until Kurt picked up 3 boxes filled with various soup cans as if they were nothing, while Dana carried the rest of the food half in each arm, making her look like a moving tower.

“Did you see how people were ogling at us at the supermarket? There were a couple of women eating you up, and some guys, too.”

“I was surprised the cashier didn’t as for your number. She stuttered a couple of times, even when she asked if you had a card-ket for the discounts.”

“To be honest, she was kinda cute. Maybe we should’ve given her our phone for a trio at some point.”

Though Dana couldn’t see it, Kurt’s jaw hit the floor.

“Do you really mean that?” Kurt mumbled. They had arrived to the car, and when he had a chance to see her in the face, he had to be sure. “Would we really have a trio?”

“Sure. I mean, I’ve had a couple in my life. Both Ménage a trois, and a Devil’s trio. Both were fun. And exhausting. And intense. But yeah. We just need to agree on the third member and it’s a go.”

She really had had three trios in her life. Two of the former, and one of the latter. She had enjoyed them, but it wasn’t something she was looking for all the time, nor was it something she’d love to have frequently. Dana just wanted to help Kurt’s mood a bit, after the conversation they had on the way to the supermarket, she knew he was dealing with a lot of things. Why not give him this little gift for a future evening of debauchery? Alas, when you open that door to a man, it can never be shut. Kurt was already thinking of the people they could have a trio with, making mental notes of any woman she had ever wanted to sleep with, including superstars. He assured himself that with this body, there could be a chance of that happening. They had already gotten the groceries inside the car and were on their way to Kurt’s house when the phone rang. She picked it up, and once she saw the name of the caller, she became dead-serious.

“Kurt, please don’t say a word while I answer.”

He could faintly hear the caller’s voice, but Dana’s dry, quick replies were what made him tense up a bit. Kurt hadn’t heard her speak like that, with that detached tone and authority. After a minute or two, she hanged up.

“Kurt, we need to go to my house immediately.”

“Is everything alright?”

“No. The board wants an urgent meeting and I have to be in the videoconference.”

“OK, sure, no problem. We’ll get to your house ASAP. Care to talk about what’s going on?”

“I’d rather not, stud” Dana answered reticently.

“It’s OK. I understand. It must be hard to have so many people depending on you. It’s a lot of responsibility.”

Dana sighed. She could have kept quiet, but she felt Kurt’s empathy and interest.

“I was the one who decided to take it upon me. As I mentioned before, I could have walked away, but I am still, even if it’s somewhat symbolic, a figure of the company. It’s rare that I get calls like that, but when I do, I know I have to do my best to solve whatever they send my way.”

“I can’t fully understand what you’re going through, but I can imagine the situation” Kurt nodded “. I… you can count on me if I can be of any help, alright?”

Dana placed her hand on his shoulder, caressing his huge, hard muscles, the gesture a sign of trust and acceptance. This time, it was Kurt’s phone that rang. Kurt let it continue ringing until the automated message kicked in.

“Aren’t you going to answer that?”

“Nah. We’re having a moment here. Whoever it is, can wait until we’ve reached your house.”

The second time his phone rang, he just turned it off without even looking at the caller’s name.

Juliette had arrived to Kurt’s house. It was still morning, and the street was mostly absent of pedestrians. She appreciated the neighborhood and congratulated herself on getting Kurt this house for the budget he had. As she parked her car, she noticed Kurt’s wasn’t there.

“He must be out working. Or fucking” she thought to herself, and a memory of Kurt’s nakedness moistened her.

She took out a bundle of keys and looked for one in particular. When she found it, she opened the door with it. Having a duplicate of all the house’s main entrances was quite useful for situations like these. Especially when the tenants didn’t bother to change the locks. She had only used these keys a couple of times before for emergencies, this being the first time to actually break into a house. Once in, the first thing she noticed was the familiar smell of cum, pungent and enveloping her nostrils.

“God, Kurt must’ve really splattered all around the house. I wonder how many women have come here to take the D” Juliette muttered to herself.

She walked towards the staircase thinking about it, not worried about making noise, sure that there was no one else in the house. The creaks of the front door, alongside the steps of stairs, drew Steve’s attention. He paused the anime he was watching, and took off his headphones. He distinctly heard the door open, and then someone go upstairs, but it was odd neither Kurt nor Dana had greeted him. He stayed put, trying to discern who it could be. There was shuffling upstairs. Someone was looking for something in the 2nd floor, and it seemed to come from Kurt’s bedroom. Steve panicked for a moment. Had someone broken into the house, at 11 am, to steal from Kurt? Steve’s train of thoughts went to the cream. Did more people know about the cream? Was someone trying to steal Kurt’s cream? Now that there was no doubt it was neither his brother nor Dana, he moved slowly, as silently as possible towards the staircase. Given the position of the stairs, he thought about surprising the intruder when he came back down. Unfortunately, given Steve’s size and mass, his presence was given away almost immediately due to his footsteps, that echoed around the house with slight tremors accompanying them.

Juliette had already found some tubes inside a shoe box, atop the bedroom closet. It wasn’t hard to find, but to anyone looking for something valuable, the box and the unlabeled cream tubes wouldn’t be a target. Whilst looking for the cream, she also noticed a faint smell of sex in the bedroom; the number of disposable handkerchiefs in a bin with the same smell told her of either some copious masturbation, or a fuck ton of sex fluids cleaned from the bed. Regardless, she took 2 of them: one for herself, and one for the cop. She would uphold her end of the deal, and would give him the tube once he did his part. She left the box in the same place, trying to cover it with some shirts and pants that were in the bedroom. When she heard the heavy footsteps, she thought of Kurt having come into the house. She would of course tell him why she had come, as well as apologize for doing so when he was not there. But then she thought about the door. She didn’t hear it swing open. That’s when she called for him.

“Hello? Kurt, are you there?”

Steve heard the voice that came from upstairs quite clearly. It was female, but not one that he recognized. He thought about answering back, but he thought about the motives of this woman to come in without his brother accompanying him. There was also a feeling of disgust when he thought about Kurt having a lot of partners, specifically with the implication of cheating on Dana. Steve remained quiet, but he managed to move to the garage, where one of the doors led to the bottom of the staircase.

Juliette got nervous when only silence filled the house. She was sure she had heard someone move downstairs, but now she thought about a possible intruder. Beside herself, that is. She now tried to be as quiet as possible too while venturing outside of the bedroom. Cautiously, she moved to the staircase and began descending the steps, looking everywhere to locate the intruder. Midway she sighed, as she remembered her new physical strength, flexing her biceps just as a reminder, her short sleeves whimpering in tearing pain. She could easily outmatch most people. Unless they had a gun, of course, and if that was the case, she wouldn’t try to fight them. Considering that possibility, and with newfound confidence, she reached the last of the steps, now in the 1st floor again:

“Whoever’s in my friend’s house, show yourself!” she bellowed.

She moved trying to keep her back to the wall. Steve heard the movement on the wall, as he had put his ear on it, and when he calculated she was close enough, he swung the door open, breaking its hinges. His hand came jutting out the doorway to the garage, grasping what he could, which was one of her arms. Juliette was so surprised, that she froze for a moment, enough for Steve to effortlessly raise her.

“Let me go!” Juliette yelled, surprised.

Steve, as best and quickly as he could; he shook her a bit to lessen the hits at the same time stepped into the hallway where Juliette was. He held her as best as possible, but she continued fighting back in earnest, kicking and hitting. She stopped, however, when she saw the mountain of a man holding her: it was a lot to take in. From the extremely thick forearm that held her, following the bulging bicep, to finally perceiving his height and his build. She was left speechless, much more so when she beheld the colossal member and spheres dangling below this man’s knees. Steve had, by now, positioned himself appropriately, balancing himself and getting into a stance where his arm could hold her away from his face, just in case she got feisty.

“So, hey. Uhm. Who are you?”

As there was no reply, he thought he had hit her during all the previous movement. He followed her eyes, and began covering, with his free hand, and as was comically possible, his nether regions. Even though he had started to grow accustomed to the idea of strangers fapping to his videos on the internet, he still felt weird with a person next to him getting aroused by his body.

“Hey, lady, can you quite ogling?”

Juliette was taken aback by this. Not because of the deep voice speaking, but because of how it was said. She looked for the source, and amidst hills of muscles, she saw the blushed face of the giant. It was so cute to see this musclebound freak blush, that Juliette stopped squirming and composed herself enough to speak.

“Hi” she began, still being held up in the air “. Before anything, could you let me go? I’ll gladly answer everything.”

Now it was Steve’s turn to pause. It took him a moment to gather his thoughts enough as to enunciate what he thought would be menacing.

“I don’t think so. You’re… trespassing. I… I should call the cops on you.”

“Why? I mean, you don’t need any help, big guy. You got me where you want, right?” Juliette surmised.

“Uh? Ehm, I mean, yeah! So start talking. Who are you, and why are you here?” he intimidated.

“Name’s Juliette. I’m a friend of Kurt’s and, well, if you lose your grip a bit, and allow me to sit down, I’ll gladly tell you the rest of it. Although I’ll have to ask who you are, too. Is that OK, big guy?”

Outside, the engine had already cooled off. He had thought it would only take 15 or 30 minutes for her to get it. Even though he had followed her, he never imagined she’d have a key to the house, which she had used to open the door without problem. His mind pictured a very close relationship between Juliette and the owner of the cream tubes. Also, He was sure the address was familiar to him. Not that he hadn’t been in the area before, but he was sure he had written or read the address somewhere recently. He’d check his own history when he got back to the station, but right now, he was getting antsy. He started worrying about the possibility of her running away with all the cream, and that also made him angry. He gave it another 5 minutes, and seeing no one coming out of the house, he approached the main entrance. He checked the door and, to make sure, the doorknob. She had left the door open in her hurry. Max turned the doorknob and stepped into the house.

Reactions: ilpallazo and brk

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 31

It was a surreal experience. Even though she had already accepted what was in front of her, just watching this guy’s muscles bunch and stretch with every movement, even while sitting across the kitchen table, made her a bit giddy. She wanted to kiss and touch every part of him. Maybe even lick most of him. Juliette felt part of her mind asking if it was wrong to feel like that for such an obviously huge guy. The rest of her mind quickly dismantled that nagging voice, tho.

“Did you hear what I said?” Steve inquired.

Juliette focused once again, raised her eyes to meet his, and was taken out of her carnal daydream.

“No, sorry, I didn’t quite catch that. What did you say?” and, because she saw worry in his eyes, she added, with luscious eyes “And for the third time. I am fine. You just shook me a bit. I’m a big girl. I can take some roughing.”

“Oh, I was just asking about your plans. From what you told me, you’ve only applied it once, and I was... uh, complimenting your looks…”

“Much appreciated” Juliette winked.

“… and, well, how big do you wanna get? I mean, I can tell you that overdoing it is… an interesting challenge so far” Steve sighed, a tinge of pessimism in his tone.

Juliette took a moment to reply. She hadn’t given it much thought, to be honest, but she did want to be bigger to live off her looks for the foreseeable future.

“I guess, twice my size? I think that’d give me more than ample chance to win in any category for bodybuilding, plus any fitness deals I’d like. Heck! I’d even start my own healthy living program or something. I mean, with how fit I’d get, I could sell anything. Plus, if I can add a cup or two to these babies… ” Juliette said, cupping her E-sized breasts.

“That’s all well and good” Steve began, trying to calm down the beginning of a boner at the sight of the supple freckled flesh “. I’m just telling you not to overdo it. I don’t think I’d be able to do any of that even if I wanted. With my size, I’m just too freakishly large for any of it.”

She kinda agreed with him. Partly. He was indeed huge, but he was not particularly freakish. Yes, his upper torso was extremely defined; the V-shape was insanely sexy, given the shoulder-waist ratio, and even the Adonis belt looked amazingly good. The legs were amazingly thick and muscled, well, like everything else, but no one could say he skipped leg day at all. She saw, in other words, a man’s whose body would have made the Greeks go crazy, mistaking him for a god. But it was also true that his proportions were a tad exaggerated. Juliette could understand where he was coming from: from her first impression, and from where she was sitting, the exaggerated proportions of his muscles could be considered by some as too much; some would find such definition and volume to be off-putting, especially if they thought it was the result of some drugs. That was regarding his muscular proportions, but it was more than evident with his genitals and, to an extent, to his nipples. Even if they were hidden mostly by the sheer volume and size of Steve’s pecs, making his nips point downwards, she could see they were huge for a man. All in all, she considered some positions about it: some people would say it was unnatural, while other would find it extremely hot. As if to end her meditations, she simple blurted:

“No matter what you look like, you’ll always be someone’s wet dream. So might as well enjoy it, right? So long as you like yourself, all’s good. And, if I have to be real honest with you, I think you look fucking hot” she declared.

Juliette expected a ‘thanks’, or maybe a ‘gotcha’, but what she didn’t expect was something soft, yet firm, poking at her knee.

“Hey, man, you can keep your foot to…” she started, backing away, still sitting in her chair, while her hand pushed what was under the table. Upon contact, she felt the soft rigidness of it, also noticing stickiness between her fingers, when she saw what had actually touched her “What the f…”

She stood up and, as if following her lead, so did his cock. It extended a bit more before starting to rise in earnest. His penis began lifting the table at a 45° angle, its legs inches from the ground, and not going any higher due to one of Steve’s hands holding it in place, keeping most of his cock hidden under the table.

“Holy mother…” her hands covered her mouth. She had obviously underestimated the size of that thing. It was a monster all of its own.

“I’m… I’m so sorry” Steve mumbled, his face beet red, covering part of it with one hand “. I’ve just gotten really horny with my recent changes and… well, you’re really beautiful and… hot, too.”

The initial anger she had dissipated as quickly as it had appeared. Juliette couldn’t believe just how dumb cute this muscle god was. It’s as if he didn’t have any experience with women, and she was feeling generous. Why not give the guy a bit of game? She sure as hell wanted to test the beast out, even if it was only to brag about having the biggest human cock in her hands at a later date.

“No worries, big guy” she gave him her sultriest eyes “. Maybe I can help you out with… that? But, let’s go somewhere else. I don’t think the kitchen is a good place for this.”

Steve just nodded. He stood up, but in doing so let his dick lift the table along with his height, and toppling the table over. Juliette now really saw the veiny python in all its glory. She cursed under her breath, and walked to the living room as lusciously as possible, swaying her hips as she went. Steve enjoyed the view, both of her ass, and of what he saw of her cleavage. His member finished up expanding to its full size, bobbing around, weighed by his testicles.

“So, let me see what I’m working with” Juliette extolled, before turning around to the looming figure. When she saw his erection in full, coupled with his enormity over her, she almost lost it. She wanted to pounce and start touching him all over, and that’s what she demanded.

First, Steve knelt. She stepped closer to him, his gargantuan member under her, between her legs. Juliette could feel the heat emanating from the rod, as it almost reached her pussy but, as she inched towards him, the upper part of it was left –not so far– behind. Due to Steve’s position, she just had to duck a bit to reach him.

“Is this your first time kissing a woman?”

“Yes. No. I mean, I’ve only kissed a couple of times, but nothing too intense.”

“Is that right?” and she kissed him, introducing her tongue as much as possible, savoring him.

It was a long, deep kiss. And when they needed a moment to take a deep breath, both were flustered.

“You’re really getting into it.”

“So are you” he retorted.

She removed her sweaty shirt, allowing her puppies to breathe. They jiggled deliciously in front of him, and she taunted by moving and shaking them. He moved his face towards them to nibble on those fat and delicious nipples, but she arched her back, denying him the pleasure. At this, he used one of his hands to push her towards him. Juliette tried resisting, but it was no use, as he was much stronger than her. Her pants already had wet spots due to the stimulation, but that opened the floodgates. Feeling overpowered by him gave him a mini orgasm, which was only intensified when his tongue met his nipples and explored her luscious chest. In the throes of it, she kissed his head and ruffled his hair, touching his traps, travelling through the fields of muscles to his shoulders and back. She scratched the latter, excited to have so much of a man in her hands. When Steve had her fill, she eased the pressure on her breasts and saw her handiwork: the two meaty nubs were erect, pink and puffy.

“My, you’re like a babe” she teased, flicking her own nipples and pinching them before lowering her hands to her hips “let’s see how you like it!”

She attacked his nipples mercilessly. In that position, she just reached for them. They were big and fat too. And because it had caught him off guard, Steve only managed to grunt. Her lips searched for his again, and they parted, tongues dancing again. Juliette could feel his pecs flexing, his nipples hardening, parting her fingers. It was such a weird sensation having such weight on her hands due to the mountainous pectorals. She enjoyed every bit of it, trying to make him cum with this. Meanwhile, his cock continued producing precum, lubricating the head and oozing to the base, some of it spilling onto the floor. They took a breather, a moment when she turned around to see the copious amounts of fluid his tool was producing. Juliette gave a final tug to his nips, a grin on her face, and backed slowly; stopping the moment she felt rigid meat touch her butt. The pre began building between her ass cheeks, mixing with the pussy juices that kept flowing, staining her panties. She took a step back, her hands lowering, encircling as much of his huge member as she could, lifting it up and slathering the clear liquid on its veiny surface. Her fingers ran over the soft skin, caressing it and feeling the steely rigidness under it. One of her hands moved behind her. Steve felt her fingers touch his dick’s head and polish it with his own pre. Her hand moved again, raising it to his eyes and showing the sticky consistency running through her fingers.

“You could drown someone with the amount you’re producing” Steve only smiled at the comment, a bit embarrassed of it. His eyes went wide when she drank the pre and left nothing of it by licking her fingers “. And it’s actually tasty. I never had enough of this to actually savor it.”

He let out a snort, flexed his pelvic floor muscles, making his cock go upwards. For a moment, Juliette was lifted and sent a bit closer to him by the sudden movement. She was damn impressed but didn’t have time to say anything, as Steve had gotten hold of her by her waist and was lifting her up.

“Whoa there!” she managed to blurt, her feet not touching the ground anymore.

Steve head now kissed and licked her mid riff, relishing in her abs, her underboobs and any part of her that was within reach. She felt like a ragdoll, but she enjoyed the attention, her hand travelling to her snatch to finger herself. He kissed the hand under the panties; his head swimming in her musky aroma. Juliette used her other hand to lower her panties, the other one sticking her fingers out to reveal her engorged clitoris; her labia already puffed with the same pink color. It was the first time he had seen one so close. It was beautiful. His mouth covered her vagina, tongue and clit meeting for the first time. This was just too much for her. She moved her legs to support them on his traps. To her surprise, he didn’t move an inch, even with her added weight. Both quickly got into a rhythm, her hands moving over his head, sometimes pulling his hair, his hands holding her in place while he ate her out. He was having an amazing time flicking his tongue over this nub that had slowly began to expand, now reaching the size of a small finger. Each time he vacuumed it in his mouth her movements became erratic. Not to mention the rest of her feminine blossom.

“I’m… I’m almost there” she moaned, tensing up, her legs pinning his head between them. Juliette cursed and yelped as she came, spraying Steve’s chin and everything below it.

“Did I do well?”

“Sure” Juliette panted “. Now hold me for a moment.”

Both were spent, but it was only the beginning. After Steve lowered her, she took a moment to stabilize on her own legs. His cock was still between her legs, and she really wanted to test the monster. Now focusing on the head, she rubbed it and began licking it directly, enjoying his flavor. Even while jerking it, if it could be called that given his size, she couldn’t believe the size of it. Juliette calculated it must be around 30-something inches long, as for his thickness… maybe 15 inches? Arriving to his slit, she teased it, tickling it and the underside of the hood when she noted the slit was big enough for her finger to fit through. His moans were an open invitation to try, and so she did. It was a tight fit, but once the first finger had gone through, she tried a second; then a third.

“Holy shit” she whispered, quickly cut off by the sound of wood crashing on the floor, followed by a bigger thud.

They both heard it; their heads turned. It had been a little sculpture Kurt kept on a table, now still moving back and forth on the carpet. The man there froze, his mouth open, unable to say anything. Even with his sunglasses on, Juliette knew that right now, he had no poker face underneath them.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 32

Max was at a loss. When he entered the house he never expected to see something like it: the nakedness that met his eyes astounded him, both hers and his. Julia’s exposed skin showed an amazing definition, tantalizing but firm; her body was, in contrast, lite, within human possibility. His, however, was the epitome of manliness. The obvious musculature was only accentuated by his size, and this, was but a footnote when Max saw his member, a gargantuan size thought impossible for humans. The sight of these two living sculptures pleasuring each other gave him an uncomfortable hard-on that stretched the fabric of his pants to the limits. He was so surprised by the scene that he had to back away, just in awe of it all. That’s when he hit the table and the sculpture on it; to make matters worse, he fell on his butt. Juliette had already gotten closer, and she looked down on the fallen officer.

“Well, well, well” Juliette heckled “! Officer Bennet, was it? I never expected to see you so soon. Or here, for that matter? What brought you here? Were you afraid I wouldn’t keep my word? Or were you just too eager to get hold of some of the cream?”

Max couldn’t reply. His mouth opened but nothing came out, as he saw her from a lower angle, he could appreciate her body and how her fluids made her skin shine with the reverberating light.

“Wait, is this the guy you told me about? You never told me he wanted some of the cream. I mean, does my brother know about it?” Steve declared, moving and approaching the officer. Every step Steve took made the ground shake lightly and Max could feel every one of them “Let me tell ya, if you want to use the cream, you just need to be careful or you might end up like me. It’s a real hassle!”

The giant figure loomed over both Max and Juliette, but Max felt overwhelmed at the sight. In his position, a part of Steve’s cock blocked his view further from Steve’s waist, and even beyond it, the pecs hid the huge man’s face entirely. Max’s cock hardened again, having become soft for a while after his accident. Now it raged back, with the same intensity as it once had done when comparing it with Kurt’s cock.

“Oh. My. Gosh. Are you sporting a chubby there? Did the sight of us get your engines going?” she chortled “I mean, I know I’m a snack, but did watching Steve turn you on, too?”

Juliette had moved to Steve’s side, and she was now massaging his cock with one hand, and his torso with the other. Steve just grunted in response, his cock twitching and leaking even more pre.

Something shifted inside Max. He didn’t feel inferior to him. He knew it was impossible for a man to reach those proportions without the cream, but he felt a nagging sensation. He couldn’t quite put words to his feelings. Max just wanted to touch him. To contain this man’s enormity under his palms. Juliette saw the Officer’s twitching lips, recognizing the undiluted horniness brought on by the situation.

“I know. Why don’t you join us, Officer Bennet? Unless you feel too ashamed when compared to Steve.”

Max stood up. Slowly at first, but quick once he got balance. At his full height, he rivaled Juliette, but even there, he was dwarfed by Steve. Standing up and being on the same level at his pectorals, he could now better see just how big he was; nothing to say about his huge member, which was a very prominent feature of his anatomy. Now looking at it from above, he could see the veins feeding the monster, toping on a comparatively smaller head than the thickness of the midsection of Steve’s long member.

“I’m not ashamed of anything I’ve done, nor of anything I am. Even when compared with him.”

“Hohoho! Strong statement from the cop. Care to put your words to a stamina test?”

“I’ve, I’ve never done a trio before, Juliette. And… I’ve been with a man either. I don’t think I’m gay” Steve whispered to Juliette.

“Aww! It’ll be fun. The more the merrier, right? Plus, this is a Devil’s Trio, not a Ménage a trois.”

“Well, if he’s OK with it I…”

“Come on! Take charge of this, man. You’re fucking huge. Make us your worshippers or something! Get into it.”

“Uhm. It’s my first time role playing too. What should I…?”

“I dunno. Just. Just imagine you’re a god or something, and you tell us to worship you. You have to order us what to do” she replied, a tad exasperated.

“Al… Alright. Ehem!” Steve cleared his throat “You, little man. Take of your clothes. And do it quickly!”

Max sighed. He didn’t find Steve’s tone commanding, but he wanted to see what would happen. A deeper part of him also wanted to touch that meat. He began undressing, passionless, when Steve’s hand moved towards him.

“I said quickly!” Steve intruded, placing one finger inside Max’s shirt, and moving it downward, ripping and popping the buttons, as well as his undershirt, as it went “There. Now the pants.”

Both Juliette and Max were astounded at the speed and force Steve had used. Max hid part of his excitement at that display, unbuckled his pants and lowered them quicker than he had started with his shirt. His cock sprang forth, his testicles dangled, jiggling in a pendular fashion at the movements. Now naked, Max stood proud in front of them. Finally, he took his sunglasses and threw them to the nearest furniture. Juliette was enjoying this. Not only was she between to delectable men, but she finally got under Max’s skin. She giggled, approaching him from behind, and gripping his cock.

“How does it feel to be the smaller man here?” she told him softly “To know that your dick is like a child’s compared to his?”

He gritted his teeth. He knew what she was doing, but he couldn’t lie to himself: his cock jumped in her hand.

“You like that, don’t you? Well, you should’ve told me before. I would’ve played rougher with you back at my house.”

Juliette moved from behind Max to Steve’s side. She said something to him and he nodded. Juliette left the living room for the kitchen, leaving Max and Steve alone.

“Where is she…?” Max began, but was interrupted by Steven.

“Come! Feel my bicep” was the only thing he could think of.

Max approached, raising his hands and did so. He could barely encircle his bicep. It was, most likely, bigger than his head. Max began massaging it. Even if he tried making his fingers making a dent, the muscle did not part. As he was examining the forearm too, their eyes met.

“You have nice blue eyes” Steve began “. I… Uh... worshipper!”

Max continued inspecting the rest of Steve’s body in silence. He proceeded to touch his abs, then his sides, and then his back, slowly travelling across his muscular landscape. He was amazed at the amount of muscles writhing under the skin, giving the surface a soft feel, but hard as steel beneath it. Max got closer to Steve’s body to feel it with his face, and he smelled the sweat from his previous foreplay with Juliette. He continued alongside his back and touched Steve’s butt, cupping each cheek with the respective hand.

“Oooookay! I’m… I’m not really comfortable with that. Could… could you move to the sides or the front, please? I mean… move where I can see you!” Steve demanded, moving Max with one of his arms as if he was some sort of doll. When he did so, Max’s cock touched Steve’s. Because of his pecs shelf, he couldn’t see it, but he had felt it.

Before any of them could say a word, Juliette came back.

“Ready?” she asked.

“Ready” Steve replied “Stand aside, little man. I will test the woman to see if she is worthy to be my worshipper!”

Again, Max was shoved aside with ease. Juliette approached him, stretching and moving as if she were about to do some exercise.

“Watch me” was all she said before facing Steve and locking her hands with him.

She was exerting as much force against him as possible, but Steve had the upper hand, both in height, and in strength. His cock was, obviously a bit of a hindrance during this, but moving a bit to the side was enough for it to work. Steve wasn’t really fighting her or anything, not seriously, but he did exert as much of his force against her as to make her almost kneel. Regardless, little by little, the strain there was between them became more visible due to the strength he needed to keep her in that position. Max saw as her arms began expanding. Each moment that passed, her arms, beginning with her shoulders and ending in her wrists grew, becoming more defined and inflating. Those weren’t all the changes he saw. The same pressure Steve had been applying was also to her lower body: her legs and her back, already big and defined, expanded, muscles growing in a matter of seconds. There was a faint crackling sound, he was sure she was taller than a moment ago and, when he heard the same sound again, Max had no doubt it was the case. From his vantage point he could see her boobs grow, too, letting her under and side boobs fill her sides. He stroked his cock, his testicles moving back and forth to the rhythm. Watching the cream work, making this woman get so big was the hottest thing he’d seen. At one point, Juliette had stood up, facing Steve a little above his collarbone. Steve smiled, but didn’t relent on his efforts. Both were dead set on putting their all to this, and none backed away.

“Do my back, please” she asked.

Steve did so, still gripping her hands, but making her turn around and stretch her arms to the sides. She moved her legs, letting Steve’s member be below her once again, but its strength made it rise to almost touch her snatch. Max could see her in all her frontal glory, and watching the huge cock at that angle made it look as if it was her member. The changes he had barely perceived were blatant: not only had her arms and legs ballooned thanks to the muscles, but her torso was now more defined, sporting abs you could wash your clothes on; the upper abs were hidden beneath huge breasts, whose nipples, now twice or thrice as big as before, still pointed upwards. When she reached the point where she couldn’t stretch her arms anymore, she moaned, and he began pressing her hands towards him. She fought back, and her lats began growing, alongside her arms once again. All the while, Steve’s cock had been neglected the attention it deserved. If Steve got too into the role play, or if it was the heat of the moment, whatever the reason may have been, he grunted:

“Get to it, worshipper. Lick the head please… I mean… please your… god!”

Max did so, at first getting close to it and Juliette with odd shyness. For a moment the situation was surreal to him, as if he was dreaming. Juliette was there, panting, still growing, and getting stronger and more muscular by the second. He knelt, bringing Steve’s dick down. He actually needed strength to do it, as even his dick alone was strong enough to put on a fight. Max opened his hands and touched Steve’s dick while pressing his dick down; he used the pre to slather the head and as much of the rest as possible. He began licking and kissing the cock. At first the taste was sweet, but he noticed it change flavors. Max felt something spray onto his hair: Juliette pussy, he saw when he looked up, was also becoming bigger, swelling a bit, letting a trail of fluids on Steve’s cock, dropping and spraying to where he was. He stood up, letting Steve’s dick spring up, hitting Juliette between her legs. It was enough to make her cum again. Steve held her, now with some effort involved, as she went weak and was about to collapse. She moaned to high heaven and deep hell, her pussy drenching the enormous cock and Max in the process.

“Enough?” Steve asked, a couple of minutes after it had passed.

“No… not yet” she answered, barely audible. She straightened up and embraced Max. Their height difference, around 4 inches, now evident. Juliette went for his face, kissing him. He tried backing away, but to no avail. She was just too strong for him now. After a moment, while still holding him tight in her arms, she let him gasp for air “now, we’re going for the big event.”

Max looked quizzically at her. She held his hands from the wrist with one of hers, while the other raised Steve’s cock. Juliette still felt its weight, but it was nothing compared to minutes before. She laughed, noticing her new strength.

“Get ready for something new, Steve” she exclaimed, putting a finger, and then two into his dick’s slit again.

“Wha… What are you doing, worshipper, this is… Ahhh! Should I still be role playing for this?”

“No need. Right, fuckboy?” she directed this to Max, whose eyes widened in realization of what she wanted to do “Steve, keep it at that level.”

“You sure this’ll be OK. I’ve never done this before.”

“With your current size, there’s no issue. You’ll be the first man to be able to do this. Hey, fuckboy, get in there.”

Positioning herself like some minutes ago, she put Steve’s cock between her legs, enough of it showing beyond her crotch so as to make it look like it was her cock. She still held Max’s hands, but using her now free hand, she directed Max’s penis to Steve’s dick slit. It was a tight fit at first, but the continual lubrication with the pre made if go in with a single slide. Steve cursed, but didn’t move.

“Holy fuck, this feel so weird.”

“And what about you? Loving Steve’s cock slit?”

Max could only moan in short breaths. It was as if he had penetrated a pussy, but this was tighter, and yet more pleasurable. Juliette freed his hands but used both of hers to pull Steve by his shoulders. She ground the monster cock at the same time she shoved her tits into Max’s face, making both of them follow her rhythm. Max felt her nipples, now huge, and placed one of them into his mouth, sucking on it. It might have been as thick as his cock before the cream, and its softness made it difficult not to slightly bite, which made her yelp in delight. At this attack, she leaned on Max, trapping him with her huge arms:

“How does it feel to be so small now, fuckboy? Even your dick fits nicely inside his. It’s nothing compared to a real man’s. And you’re even smaller than me now. Just my arms are probably bigger than your fucking legs.”

They were all too deep in the pleasure. Juliette continued moving, making Max penetrate Steve’s slit; Max was lost in a numbness of tits, muscle, and sensations on his dick; Steve rubbed his muscles, pinched his nipples, and ended by cupping Juliette’s breasts from behind, separating her from Max. The climax that came from them was a messy sequence: Max came first, spilling his seed for a few moments, travelled a bit in Steve’s cock, but the pressure mounted by Steve’s own ejaculation, seeing as Steve’s cock expanded a little more, forced Max’s semen outwards, alongside his. Because of Steven’s own internal grip on it, didn’t open Max’s cock slit, hence nothing went into it. Although the eruption flowed to Max’s sides, spluttering to the floor. Juliette’s third orgasm was smaller, although the way she hugged Max, almost suffocating him, didn’t show it. It was a royal mess of fluids and bodies, but the three of them, at last, rested on the floor of the living room, spent as they were from their unique experience.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 33

They arrived at her house within an hour. The traffic hadn’t been so bad, but the distance was the issue. Living in the most affluent area of the city had surprised him when he first visited her; this time he took a moment to appreciate the little details that he had previously missed. He parked in front of her garage once again, both of them quickly going in the house. The foyer was untouched from a couple of days ago, which birthed a question:

“So… you got any help to clean the house?”

“Yes” Dana assured, busy walking ahead of him towards the stairs “, but they don’t come until I call them. I prefer it that way; otherwise they would have found me in… compromising positions.”

Kurt nodded, remembering their own escapade and agreeing with the inconvenience with him sporting a boner in front of the cleaning staff. She invited him to take whatever he wanted from the kitchen while she changed and had the video conference in the studio. Kurt hadn’t even seen the studio she mentioned but, to be fair, he hadn’t seen the rest of her house. His previous visit had been focused in the kitchen and in the bedroom. In both cases, to satisfy a different kind of appetite. As he heard her footsteps, he noticed how much they echoed. He attributed it to her recent size increase, remembering the rivulets of sweat that he had seen form in her now more defined back, abs, and arms, not counting between her tits. Kurt’s cock twitched, eager to touch Dana again.

She came into the kitchen wearing a business dress that seemed under torture. The seams of her shoulders were visibly and sonorously in pain, ready to unstitch if she raised her arms too high; her prodigious breasts also stretched the fabric, with her nipples showing a rebellious disposition, peeking even from under it; her sleeves looked painted on, hence the stiffness in her movements. He was about to laugh, but only a smile came, a sarcastic comment tailing behind it.

“Save it. I shred the first one I took out of the closet” she chided “. This will have to do for the time being, as I’m not about to speak wearing shirts with the board.”

He raised his hand, thumbs up, whilst his mouth was full with eggs, goat cheese, and some veggies.

“Bon apetite, stud. Once you’re finished, you can check the rest of the house. Sorry to not give you the tour myself but… well, you know.”

Dana exited the kitchen. Kurt continued eating, finishing around 6 eggs and the aforementioned ingredients. He felt full, but he also felt that he needed to use that energy. He thought of the last time he had done exercise and made a mental note to try the weights again as soon as he had the chance. In the meantime, he’d use those calories to walk around the house. Kurt saw the paintings hanging on the walls, even recognizing a couple. He did, however, wonder if they were originals. He imagined how much they’d cost if it was the former, and stepped back when the terrible thought of damaging one reared its ugly head. Kurt also saw different sculptures and vases, most likely worth more than he could earn in a year. Or ten. He proceeded and found different rooms, including what would seem the studio, as it was the only one closed and, upon putting his ear to the door, heard Dana speak with other people. Kurt continued with his little exploration, not particularly excited of watching tv on a jumbo screen, or going into the swimming pool, what got him excited, however, was the gym he found. It was thrice as big as his basement, and with as much equipment. He decided to give it a go while he was waiting for Dana. He was wearing sports clothes anyway, right? Not that it mattered that nothing else would fit him either, but what the hell. Kurt approached the music system near the door and turned it on. The speakers across the gym resounded with music he had never heard, but whose goal was clear: make anyone listening to it get pumped to pump iron. He didn’t want to let it go to waste and began his reps.

“Are you telling me you will allow me to present a product for the pharmaceutical branch?” Dana queried, her tone of surprise barely hidden.

The people on the other side of the screen had various reactions ranging from arching eyebrows to subtle smirks. They were all visible thanks to the HD screens spread across the wall in front of the table, on which Dana had taken the opposite seat to face them. Even there, some of the members of the board could see something was off with her, but they could quite put a finger on it.

“Yes” rasped the man in one of the screens “. You’ve been so eager and… insistent on wanting to participate on it. Well, on anything really.”

“Now, Edward, she has had good ideas that we’ve put to good use. Even if the teams have had to develop most of them, as well as the marketing...” said an older woman from another screen.

“Regardless” chimed a third “, we need something good. No, excellent! That damn politician will get the pharmaceutical area in red if we can’t do something about him and the new laws he’s proposing.”

“Let us not talk about that. The point is” urged a fourth man “that you will be in charge of that particular company’s development, new product lines and… well everything, really. That is, if you really want to try and do it.”

The smile that formed in a couple of lips was filled with poison. Dana realized, in a flash, that she was being given the opportunity to finally take charge of something, but she also came to the conclusion that this, should she fail, would also be reason to kick her out of any further decision-making or input for the rest of her life. She would still get money from the company, of course, but it could spell the end of any participation in the conglomerate that her family had started a century ago. Dana asked herself if that was so bad, given her current situation: she could just enjoy time with Kurt, with Steve too; maybe get bigger; have a life of leisure; make others grow, too, both men and women, satiating her every carnal whim until she died. But she didn’t think that would make her entirely happy. What could she do to add to the world? What would be her mark on it?

“We understand if you are not ready for this” scoffed the first man “. It was just that, given the current situation with the pharmaceutical business, we thought of allowing you to try your hand at it. If it’s too complicated or if you think you won’t…”

She raised her hand, dropping it with all her might on the wooden oak table. Even if it didn’t make a dent on it, the tremor was felt, as the camera on the table shook, giving the members of the board a shaking image of her.

“I will gladly do it. I am neither a child, nor a fool. If you think that one business will fail just because of some obstacles, then I suggest you, all of you, remember my grandfather’s ideal of striving for the best results in any situation.”

None spoke. Dana thought that the little speech had resounded in those wilted graying heads, however, she felt fresh air touching her arm: The sleeve had been torn, revealing her corded, powerful bicep, veins visible underneath her skin. The eyes of the rest of the board members were wide open. Dana froze for a moment, paleness crossing her face. She gathered herself and simply took the remainder of her sleeve of in a single rapid motion, showing the equally impressive forearm. Dana did the same with the other sleeve, slightly flexing first to rip it at bicep-shoulder’s length. She coughed, as if to break the spell that had everyone static.

“I will await the reports regarding the pharmaceutical company’s records and the next quarters forecast. If there is nothing else to talk about, I would suggest we end this meeting.”

All board members agreed, short replies and comments followed, and not long after, the session ended. The back and forth stares Dana received during it was both embarrassing and empowering. She tried not to move her arms much, preferring to leave her hands closed in front of her, crossing her fingers. Still, the members of the board could see every muscle defined by the amazingly clear transmission. At one point one of them was about to make an observation about her arms, but it was quickly shut down when someone else sent him a message on his screen that only he could read.

“Good bye, cousin, I wish you the best of lucks” one of the younger members said before logging off “. Astounding arms! You really have a lot of spare time to get like that.”

Dana sat there for a while before getting up and reaching for a glass of whisky. Oddly enough, she only drank whisky after these meetings. It wasn’t bad enough that most of the members wanted her out of any other company activities and/or opinions, some of them were actually her relatives. She sipped the amber beverage, trying to put her mind in order. She told herself it had been the right choice. The only choice, even, given the situation and her own agenda. Dana dismissed the notion of possible failure. Only fools fail once you know what you have to do. You needed to give it your all if you wanted to be someone in this world. She raised the glass to her eyes, and her sight ran across her hand, forearm and bicep. Dana wondered if saying that was fair when she had just gotten like this with no effort, thanks to the cream. The nagging thought of her own birth in such a wealthy family slithered across her mind while she walked, looking for Kurt. Before coming to any breakthrough, she heard the music coming from the gym, and upon opening the door and seeing Kurt in one of the machines, she was just able to blurt out:

“Holy fuck, what happened to you?!”

He was the first one to wake up. The trio had fallen asleep after an extenuating session of wild sex, and they were all resting on the living room’s furniture. In the case of the big guy, the remains of it. The presence of cum and sweat was in the air and on his skin; he felt sticky with it, also feeling like if he had gone to the gym. He slowly stood up, trying to be as quiet as possible to avoid waking the others up. He saw Juliette laying on the floor face up, some cushions under her head, naked. He took a moment to appreciate her handiwork on her own physique, exponentially bigger than it had been just hours before: her left arm lay on her ripped abs, while her head rested on the right one. In both cases, the muscles could be easily seen, even if she was not flexing at all; her enormous breasts, topped with fat nipples that pointed towards the ceiling, didn’t sag to the sides, and her femininity was quite visible, her clit seemed engorged but, Max reasoned, it would be her new size.

He then proceeded to watch Steven for a moment. Max saw his chest balloon with each breathe, and the mass of muscles writhe with the slightest movement of the slumbering giant. His head lay on what was left of one of the sofa’s arm; one of his arms going over the backrest, with the other arm hanging, his forearm and hand supported on the floor; the rest of his torso and his butt atop the remains of the cushions, his legs going much farther than that. However, Max’s gaze stopped at Steve’s cock: it covered part of his left leg and hung to his side, its head barely touching the floor. Steve’s balls forced him to spread his legs a bit to avoid pressing his left testicle, while his right one, due to the position, rested atop his right leg. Max felt the need to touch Steve’s junk, just to make sure it was real. He ran his finger across the length of the anaconda, his open hand finishing on the right testicle. During it all, Max sensed the raw power, the heat, the silk-covered steel rigidness of it. His own cock responded by rising, hardening with a mixture of lust and envy. Steve only shifted slightly in his sleep, but his penis started to inflate, lazily inflating under Max’s touch. The skin over Steve’s balls contracted a bit, letting Mac appreciate their real, obscene, size and shape. Max backed away. He didn’t want to undergo the humiliation again. Letting her compare him to this mountain of a man. Or did he? The memory of that moment with Kurt resurfaced. He cursed himself in a low voice, and he cursed Kurt and the meathead in front of him. Max’s thoughts turned to reprimands, thinking how easy it had been for this guy to get like this with the cream… He remembered it. That was the sole reason of being here, of having been caught off guard for a moment and convinced to participate in his own humiliation. He tiptoed across the living room, looking for anything resembling the foil tube. It was the light of the window that reverberated in the kitchen that gave him hope. He walked towards it, on the table. It must’ve been the one the woman had used, as it a bit more than half of the cream remained. He looked for any other tube to no avail. A grunt from the living room made him almost jump. The big guy was waking up, or was moving in his sleep. Whatever the case, he didn’t want to stay any longer than necessary. Max went back to the living room, looking for his clothes, only to find his shirt torn, and his pants covered in cum that must’ve reached them at some point. It was better than nothing, plus, he couldn’t go out naked. His shoes were close by, too, and with that, he started for the door. He would get back to Juliette, asking her for a full tube of cream. And if she didn’t like it, he’d tell her to fuck herself and await whatever hell he could conjure against her with the use of that HaRpy. Max continued walking, as silently as possible, almost reaching the door, when he saw a photo on one of the tables. It was framed in a simple silver square. The face of a smiling man met his eyes. A man in no way similar in physique to the guy Max had met recently, both in height and muscular mass. A rage born from the depths of his soul began to boil.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Posting more chapters here. I'm juggling this and the new story "Nectar of the Gods". There are more chapters right now for A Growing Concern, but because I'm working on NotG, I'm focusing a bit on it atm.
Also, plugin in case anyone wants to support my stories, I'd really, really appreciate it:

I just want to mention that I opened a Patreon. I will continue posting the following chapters here, but it will be a month (or a bit more) after I write them so I can make supporting me attractive. I also want to mention that the Patreon account contains extra story details, sketches/drawings pertaining this story, as well as other projects. In short, it's my hub for my sensual creative venue.

And, if you've been reading this story since I started continuing it, you know you'll see more goodies.
Anyways, here's the link in case someone is interested: www.patreon.com/Odin_V

Reactions: ilpallazo

ssss

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Posting more chapters here. I'm juggling this and the new story "Nectar of the Gods". There are more chapters right now for A Growing Concern, but because I'm working on NotG, I'm focusing a bit on it atm.
Also, plugin in case anyone wants to support my stories, I'd really, really appreciate it:

I just want to mention that I opened a Patreon. I will continue posting the following chapters here, but it will be a month (or a bit more) after I write them so I can make supporting me attractive. I also want to mention that the Patreon account contains extra story details, sketches/drawings pertaining this story, as well as other projects. In short, it's my hub for my sensual creative venue.

And, if you've been reading this story since I started continuing it, you know you'll see more goodies.
Anyways, here's the link in case someone is interested: www.patreon.com/Odin_V

Do you think the cream would have interactions with other substances? Like, if someone were taking viagra (prostate/fetrility/penis enlargement pills/etc) and used the cream (whether intentional or not), would they have a different reaction to the cream?

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 34

They felt groggy. The sunlight filtering through the window woke them up with its heat. Both of them had stretched after resting a couple of hours. The first thing they did was noticed that the police guy was missing. They didn’t think it was all that weird, considering the threesome they had participated in. What they did find odd was, after going to the kitchen because Steve offered something to eat, Juliette finding the foil tube she had opened and used on herself amidst the threesome missing.

“Guess he’s gonna try it for himself, uh?”

“Actually, he already has” Juliette snorted “. He used a bit on his cock and balls, that’s why he wanted me to get him more of it.”

“Huh” Steve affirmed surprised “. Didn’t notice. I’m guessing my perception of size is getting skewed with all the growth I’ve seen and experienced.”

“Still, I don’t know why he didn’t take the full tube” she pointed at the kitchen counter, just next to some cutlery, the toaster, and the blender “. He must’ve gotten out in a hurry and got too excited.”

“Maybe. But won’t it be an issue with my bro? He’s gonna find out about the missing tube. Or maybe he won’t notice?”

“I don’t know about that. Still… I’ll also take this one just in case.”

They kept quiet for a while after that. Steve munching down on the few leftovers, while Juliette sipped a cup of instant coffee. She still marveled at his size, which was accentuated by his brazen nakedness. Each time he stood up, his genitals just swung around in the most obscene manner. Steve appreciated her nakedness too, but as she didn’t stand up, he could just appreciate her breasts jiggling whenever she moved. He wasn’t as blatantly obvious in his ogling, but both were checking the other out with furtive glances. Steve’s cock began twitching, and at that moment, he decided to just focus on eating. She was taken out of her musings when Steve belched.

“Sorry. I think I ate too fast.”

“That’s OK. You… you ate so much in just a couple of minutes.”

“Yeah” he laughed”. With my new size I’ve needed to eat so much more than I had ever done so. I’m still a bit hungry, though, but there’s nothing left.”

“If you want, I can get you something” Juliette offered.

“Oh, that’d be fucking great. I don’t have any money on me, though…”

“Don’t worry about it.”

She got up and went to the living room to find her clothes- The portrayal of a wasteland greeted her eyes: destroyed furniture, spunk on the floor (and some even dripping from the ceiling!), cushions and clothes littered everywhere, and the smell of bodily fluids that almost slapped you in the face.

“Hey, shouldn’t we… clean this place a bit? I mean, before Kurt comes back. I’m partly at fault here.”

“It’s a mess, right? It doesn’t help that I’ve… cum around the house so much. I’ve procrastinated cleaning for long enough, haven’t I?”

They found the cleaning supplies and began their ordeal. They started in the living room, but soon extended their efforts to the rest of the 1st floor. It took them a while to finish, and when around 2 hours passed, they decided to rest for a bit. Steve took his laptop, sat on the couch, and logged in. Juliette was resting on a sofa nearby and saw him typing intently. When she asked what he was doing, Steve told her all about his video account and the community donations. Upon this, he asked if he could send her the money for the food by transferring it, or that they could simply order it. His treat. Before deciding about it, she wanted to see the videos he had already uploaded on this account. He wasn’t so confident on sharing his username for her to find, but after a short banter with her, he gave in.

“Mr. Huge? It’s a bit on the nose, don’t you think? Well, it certainly describes you, darling.”

Steve laughed, a bit nervous at what she would see. Juliette used her smartphone and checked his account.

“Damn, 69k plus subscribers! Niiiice!” she declared with a wink and a smile.

He held his breath, waiting to see what she would say. She saw one video, and then another. By the second, she was touching herself. He didn’t know what to say, but he sure as hell wasn’t going to interrupt her.

“This is hot. I really like how you pose. You were really nervous in the first couple of videos.”

“Hehe. Yeah. I… just wasn’t sure people would like what I was doing. I was never very sexual.”

“Well, that’s changed a bit” she assured him, one of her hands pinching her nipple, while she eyed his stiffening third leg “. Let me just watch this one.”

“Uhm, sure. I’m just checking some things” Steve claimed, but watching her pleasure herself got him riled up.

Juliette opened the video titled GROWING FOR YOU, which was from just a few hours ago. It began with him posing a bit, but it soon focused on his cock. She saw how Steve’s cock grew from huge to his current, titanic size. Her fingers went to her clitoris and played with her labia. After some moans and spasms, she came again, wetting her pants. Steve was quiet but watched her during it all.

“That. Was. Fucking. Awesome.”

He was touching himself, his hands running over his length.

“You know what?” she began, after resting for a few moments, “How about I help you out with one video?”

He couldn’t speak. His mouth just trembled, but his nodding told her everything.

“Don’t worry. It wouldn’t be anything too hardcore. Plus, if I want to get my modeling career going, I’d use a mask or something. Sounds good?”

“Sure!” he blurted. It did indeed sound good, plus, having a woman in the videos could show the size difference. He was sure more than one would find that even better than him just being solo.

They decided to leave it for another time, though, but for now, both wanted to eat. Steve had found a recommended pizza place. They ordered 2 of every specialty. The guy on the other side of the line had to ask twice to make sure the order was correct, as he was afraid it was a prank call. Before the pizzas could arrive, however, Juliette helped his boa calm down. She gave him the best fellatio –given the size difference– by licking and kissing it, focusing on his mushroom head and the urethra. Sipping his pre helped her slather his length and massage the slick surface. After a while, he was about to cum. She was prepared, however, as she had brought a jar from the kitchen. It filled it, and the remainder of his eruption she tried to drink, some of it spilling to her breasts and navel. When she stood up, he brought her close, licking his own seed and cleaning her in the process. With his free hand he fingered her, and when his tongue and lips focused on her breasts, she came.

“Oh shit… I forgot about my jizz” Steve worried.

“What… what about it?” she panted.

“I have this theory that it makes people grow if drunk.”

“Come… on. Cum that makes you grow? What is this? Some type of fantasy pitch?... I’d read or watch that, though. It’s kinda hot.”

With her legs still trembling, she opened the door when the pizza delivery guy arrived. She had gulped down so much of his cum, she only ate half a pizza.

Before Juliette left, she placed the jar filled with cum in the kitchen, leaving it to let the drain have it; she gave Steve a god bye kiss, thanking him for all the trouble, and took the full cream tube. After closing the door behind her, Steve started to get worried for Dana and Kurt. It was around 5 pm and they hadn’t returned or called back. He was about to call his brother when he saw his number calling him. When he answered, he didn’t expect to hear that voice, but it didn’t overly surprise him either.

“Hey, Steve. Sorry for not calling sooner. A couple of things came up and… we’re at my place” Dana explained.

“No problem! Are you guys alright?”

“Yeah, nothing bad or anything, I just needed to take some calls over here and check on something regarding my job. I was… we were a bit worried about not arriving sooner to get you the food. Are you OK?”

“Oh, yeah! I ordered some pizzas and everything’s alright over here too, so don’t worry about me. Just glad to hear that you’re well.”

After some niceties, Dana clarified they’d arrive in a couple of hours with the food. They hanged up and left it at that. Steve would be able to make another video before they arrived. He cursed for not having Juliette there for it, but he thought about making an autofellatio one to change things up. Although, at his size, the head would be beyond his mouth. Still, he would try to do something interesting for his subscribers.

On Dana’s end, once she put the phone down, she approached Kurt. Before this he had been ripped and his muscles had been quite a sight, the envy of most males. Now, his muscle mass had increased noticeably, but the definition and mass shown on a person his height made his volume much more impressive.

“So, getting back to… this” Dana’s hands pointed at his body “. What could have made you react this way? You were just exercising but didn’t use the cream?”

“That’s what I keep telling you. I just found your gym and wanted to blow some steam” As Kurt said this, walking around the gym, he could feel the clothes’ strain. The pants seemed painted on now, and his sweat-stained shirt was at the verge of tearing in the shoulder and chest area “. Plus, I didn’t bring any cream with me, and I didn’t want to get this big!”

When he raised his arms in a moment of exasperation, the shirt finally tore, leaving his upper body exposed. Dana saw the rippling muscles under the fabric and gulped. The muscles underneath were perfectly divided, each group now bigger and fighting each adjacent section.

“Why the hell did this happen!? How the hell am I going to live if I continue growing?” yelled Kurt at the edge of panic “My god. What if it never stops? What if I get bigger?”

Dana approached him, putting her hand on his chest, touching him. Feeling his warmth. That calmed Kurt down a bit, at least. He embraced her, holding her closer to him with his arms. She saw the size of the biceps and smelled his masculine fragrance. A part of her wanted to go ape shit and start fucking him there and then, but she also felt the seriousness of the situation. She would try to keep him calm, think of the reasons behind this and… that’s when his pecker pocked at her bellybutton. He coughed and opened his arms, letting her free.

“I’m… I’m sorry. You were just this close and feeling you was…”

“Shhh” Dana put her finger on his lips. She proceeded to unbutton her shirt and show him one of her puppies. He reached for it with one hand, while the other lowered his pants. His cock flopped and stabilized, now rigid and darkened with the blood flow.

“Look. I’m the same size down there. Right?”

Dana looked at it. It seemed that way. She used her forearm to measure it, and confirmed so.

“Yeah. It seems that way. That’s odd. Why didn’t this” she tugged at his penis “grow with the rest of you? Not that I’m complaining, stud. I just love your size as is.”

The foreplay worked well on Dana. With much more to touch and feel of Kurt she found herself licking and fondling every crevice he had between his muscles. Kurt enjoyed it immensely, too as his new weight and overall sensations made him feel more powerful. He was having a difficult time moving his joints as freely as he had before, but it was a small price to pay. She sensed it too, and was OK in being dominated, letting her positions be dictated by him. Amidst the kissing and touching, they tried reaching for Dana’s bedroom to no avail. They ended up doing it on the stairs which, even if uncomfortable, did little to bother them. Their fluids mixed on the steps, and they lay there, resting for a bit.

“I’ll have to call the cleaning service tomorrow” Dana jested “. This stairs just became a home hazard.”

In their minds, though, there was still something nagging at them. What if the cream was actually dangerous? What would happen if they started to grow uncontrollably? Kurt, particularly, thought about the guy from the video cam. He began thinking of his progress but, most of all, in his disappearance. Even if he was next to the woman of his dreams, warmed with their mixed sexual heat, he felt something cold travel along his spine.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 35

They rested on the floor, their bodies shining with sweat and the afterglow of sex. The lay there, their backs supported by different gym equipment, watching each other in exhausted silence. Their nakedness, covered with bodily fluids vaporizing due to their own heat, just made each other contemplate the other’s sexiness. Dana was the one to speak first, being able to push down the idea of a second round with the stud muffin in front of her, as well as due to her ideas being more organized.

“I didn’t ask you, we were so caught up in the moment, but… didn’t you feel the growth?”

“I… I did” Kurt began, after a minute of thinking about it “. But I didn’t at first. When I came into the gym, I just wanted to do a bit of exercise, just to pass the time. It felt amazing, even from the beginning. I started with my legs. Never skipped ‘em. Then I went to other weights, just like I’d normally had done. It wasn’t until… I dunno… 15 or 20 minutes later that I began really feeling it.”

“What did you feel?” Dana asked, her curiosity peaking.

“It was… I don’t know how to explain it properly, but it was something like… a sort of stress within me” Kurt saw Dana’s face at this explanation and quickly proceeded “. I felt something within me trying to come out. Like if it was… the air inside a balloon. And with every rep that part of me could get out, but as with the balloon, it just keeps pushing it outwards, expanding the rubber that’s containing it.”

Kurt’s lips quivered, held in a half open manner. Dana upper body moved towards him, still sitting there, but trying to listen as closely as possible. Kurt resumed shortly.

“As I continued repping I felt myself stretch bigger, wider... I think I saw my biceps expand a bit more, but I thought it was just ‘cause I was pumping iron. I hadn’t done exercise in a while, so I thought I was just puffing up. It wasn’t until later that I knew something was… off. That was a couple of minutes before you arrived. I stopped between machines, not that I was feeling tired or anything, but because I felt something odd with my clothes. They were tight around all the right places, were minutes before they just fit quite well. I walked a couple of steps, now really conscious about it, and noticed the shift in my gravity center. I was heavier, bulkier, and my joints didn’t move as they had. I couldn’t rest my arms as I had, and my legs were spread more apart. When I saw myself in the mirror I confirmed my suspicions. Even now, I wonder why I didn’t check myself before, considering there are like a million mirrors in this place. That’s when you opened the door and saw me.”

“I always liked having them to check on my own process” she replied immediately, smiling, as if an afterthought.

Dana had kept quite through Kurt’s explanation, and now that it was over, her mind raced. Before she could say anything, Kurt said something almost as if a whisper.

“Could you repeat that? I couldn’t hear you” she coaxed him.

“I… remember. I’ve only felt like this, really like this, one other time… … it was when you used the vacuum pump on my dick” he assured.

“That always bothered me. Even after you explained what the cream did. I always thought that… well, I really don’t know. I thought it was because of the cream that your dick grew more that night.”

“I did use it at home before I came over to your place. But I always wondered about it, too, even if I never questioned it. But… what if… what if I continue growing?”

“But you hadn’t grown until now, had you? I mean, you didn’t expand without the cream until…” she lit up, the words about to roll off her tongue, but giving her the realization she needed “… until you exerted stress over your muscles to make them grow.”

The idea hung in the air, reaffirming itself in their minds. Neither of them spoke for a while, both ruminating what they had just stumbled upon.

“Maybe it works for me too?” Dana surmised “We’d have to test it, though. Are you up for it?”

Kurt had been shaken by the conversation, but had enough presence of mind so as to test the idea. Nodding, he stood up. They agreed to prescind of clothes for this. Plus, they liked what they saw.

Dana started with her legs too. She enjoyed having thick thighs and a veritable booty, but having a bit more wouldn’t hurt. She alternated with some bicep curls and chest presses. Time went by and, even though she didn’t feel tired, she also didn’t see any major improvements. Kurt and Dana only saw the aforementioned puffing, result of the exercise. 20 minutes went by, as 25 of constant repetitions, but nothing came out of them. She felt exhilarated, as if she could crush a car, but besides that energy, her size and condition hadn’t changed much. She turned around for Kurt to check, but his answer was the same as hers. After this, she started thinking about her not growing as Kurt did. Had she done something differently? What had changed in her case? She mused about it, as she saw Kurt sitting there, noticeably bigger than he had been a couple of hours ago, and sporting a delectable erection for her. Pushing sex away from her mind –at least for the time being– something began forming in her mind: Maybe it wasn’t her…

“This is really odd” Dana began “. I’d like to… request that you repeat your exercise routine. Or at the very least, exercise for around 25 minutes.”

“Uhm… no, thanks” Kurt quickly shook his head “. I… if I start growing, I don’t want to trigger something inside of me. I don’t want getting as big as...”

He wasn’t able to finish the sentence.

“As Steve” Dana concluded, the words that had gotten stuck in his throat had gotten out through her.

“Yes” he said forlornly “. I don’t want to get as big as him. I know that for all I say about him not being a freak I… I wouldn’t want to end up that huge.”

Dana approached him, kneeling to have a more eye to eye level with the sitting Kurt.

“I promise. I just need to make sure. We’ll stop as soon as you start growing. If you do start growing. Do you trust me?” her hands moved towards his face, caressing it and making him see her eyes. He saw the sincerity in them and nodded.

“OK. Let’s do this” was the only thing he said before hitting the iron once again. This time, instead of trying to pace it out, Kurt started in earnest. Dana ate him with his eyes, especially since he was naked, she could appreciate the work on each muscle group. She saw them expand and contract with each exercise; every now and then Kurt added a little more weight to push himself. It was around 10 minutes after he had started when she saw it. It was imperceptible at first. He has doing back exercises when Dana noticed his back muscles inflate with the effort and the weights. However, she clearly saw his back muscles get bigger and broader.

“Can… can you do some chest exercises now?” Dana asked.

Kurt complied. He chose his weight and sat down on the pec-deck. A moment later, he had already done 4 repetitions when Dana yelled.

“Stop! It’s really happening! You’re growing again!”

She had seen how his chest had inflated more and more without returning to its previous size. It wasn’t a huge difference from his original size, but it was noticeable to anyone paying attention. The position of his nipples was the clear give away.

“I was starting to feel it” he revealed “. I… it felt so good.”

“Let me check something” Dana demanded, getting closer to Kurt and taking his pulse “. It could be this… but how?”

“What’s wrong? What are you going on about?”

“It’s just a theory but… I think one of the factors is your heart rate. You’re only… let me see… 14 minutes in, and you were already growing. I think it’s because you were doing more intense exercise than last time, hence you needed less time to reach it.”

He took a good look at himself in the closest mirror. He saw the differences in his back and pecs. Kurt posed a couple of times, forcing more blood into his muscles. They stayed the same size after his flexes.

“Holy fuck!” Dana gasped.

Kurt proceeded to flex his biceps, trying his best to make the muscle as taut as possible. The biceps grew a bit because of it. They continued doing so until Kurt stopped flexing. They had been big and defined a moment ago. Now they showed thick veins running below the thin skin, pulsing with potential. He thought about becoming bigger. Ever so bigger. What would be his limit? If he was like a balloon, what would be his breaking point? Was there even a breaking point for him? He wanted to flex again, as much as possible before the growth threshold stopped.

“Kurt, stop!” Dana interjected, holding one of his arms, preventing Kurt from flexing again. He was taken aback and managed to sit down in the nearest bench. She had seen his intentions through his eyes.

“Thanks I… don’t know what I was thinking. I just wanted to get bigger for no reason…”

“Don’t thank me, stud. I promised, remember?”

Dana got closer and Kurt caught her by surprise. He hugged her, his face pressing against her abdomen, her breast resting on top of his head. She hugged him back.

“I’m afraid of what this might mean. Am I going to get bigger? Will I continue growing until I die?”

“We don’t know that. I… I don’t think so. I do think there’s a trigger, in your case. Regardless, don’t worry about it, stud. We’ll figure it out.”

It was a couple of minutes later, once they left the gym, had taken a quick bath, and were dressed, that Kurt checked his phone.

“Damn. Steve called a couple of times. I think it was when I was driving. Hey… could you call him for me? I… I don’t want to speak with him right now.”

Dana accepted, quickly calling Steve. The phone rang a couple of times before he picked it up.

“Hey, Steve. Sorry for not calling sooner. A couple of things came up and… we’re at my place” Dana explained.

“No problem! Are you guys alright?”

“Yeah, nothing bad or anything, I just needed to take some calls over here and check on something regarding my job. I was… we were a bit worried about not arriving sooner to get you the food. Are you OK?”

“Oh, yeah! I ordered some pizzas and everything’s alright over here too, so don’t worry about me. Just glad to hear that you’re well.”

Dana hanged up. She didn’t think about it much, but wondered how Steve had paid for the pizzas. It wasn’t about where he got the money. He must’ve used his card, but she wondered if he had opened the door and received them.

They headed out to Kurt’s house, not without taking some toiletries and some of Dana’s stuff so she could work over there. Kurt had to wear his pants, which now didn’t fit at all, and one of Dana’s bathrobes. They kept to themselves most of the ride to Kurt’s, but Dana gently touched his arm and shoulder, reassuring him, as much as possible, that she’d be with him all the way. Kurt thanked her, resting his hand on her leg.

Odin_V

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ch 36

The sun had started its descent in the horizon, leaving way to the night sky. Kurt and Dana reached his home just when the street lights began flickering. The day had been an eventful one, not only because of all the supplies they had acquired, but also by the events, be it Dana’s business venture, or Kurt’s recent growth spurt. Their minds already addled with all of this, just wanted to rest. Even Dana’s thoughts, her mind always racing, were sluggish. Both had taken a couple of bags from the car before approaching the front door. He calculated at least 3 trips to bring everything from the car to the kitchen, even considering the strength they now had. When Kurt opened the door, they didn’t notice anything odd at first. It hit them at the same time, like a bus on two airpod-distracted, joggers. The house was clean. And what was more impressive, the chlorine smell of semen was, mostly, gone. They looked at each other, laying the bags down with mute surprise. Both were in awe, seeing how clean the floor was, the stained ceiling was… well, still stained, but a little bit less than it had been this morning. In short, there had been a –relatively– thorough cleaning.

“Whoa. Hey, Steve, you cleaned everything while we were away?” Kurt shouted, still taking the image of cleanliness in.

“Yeah. I got a little he… sitant of cleaning, but once I started, I just went with it” Steve replied, his voice coming from the garage.

“You did a great job. It’s so much better now” Dana chimed in.

Kurt and Dana imagined Steve was taking a bath with the hose. So they took the rest of the stuff from the car and brought it in. Carrying the last bags (5 in each hand and 2 more in their forearms), they finally took a moment to take a breather in the living room. Dana rested on Kurt’s shoulder, bigger and more muscular now, she noticed. Dana also noticed some of the pillows from the couches were missing, but she didn’t say anything. She was just happy to finally sit down and relax for a bit. A few minutes later, Steve’s footsteps announced his approach. It would have been impossible for him to be stealthy anymore, but he still tried. Steve wanted to go directly to the kitchen, but he was met by Kurt’s and Dana’s eye. The stares turned to quizzical eyebrow raises.

“What the hell are you wearing?” Steve asked, still slumped on the couch, not even moving a finger to point.

The best way to describe what Steve wore would be what someone, with little enough notion of what a Roman toga looked like, would put together with 4 blankets. His body was, using the word in the vaguest of ways, covered, letting only shoulders, arms, and calves show just how muscular he really was. His crotch area, however, rather than bulging obscenely, showed a bulge, yes, but only enough that it fit quite proportionally with the rest of his stature.

“You look like a Roman senator” she teased.

“Goal achieved” Steve laughed “. How do you like it? Fits me well, right? I think I can go out like this.”

“If it’s to a costume party, yeah, but I don’t think it would work in… less festive contexts” Kurt remarked.

“Still, I look pretty good. I mean, I still tower over everyone else, but at least people will see me more as a… performer?”

Steve had walked to where they were during this little banter. It wasn’t until he was a few steps away when he noticed it.

“Did you grow? You’re about to burst from those pants and shirt.”

A sense of dread chilled the conversation. Neither Dana nor Kurt said anything for a moment, their eyes wandering around the room, not looking at each other.

“I… I exercised a bit. It’s just the pump from the session.”

“There’s a gym back at my place. You can use it when we move over there, it has…” Kurt’s cough interrupted Dana “… good equipment. But we should check if you react the same way to the exercise. We’d need to check if you would get any bigger and…”

“React? What are you talking about? You mean like how much I can pump my monster muscles? Oh, I wouldn’t mind getting a bit bigger, if that’s what you’re implying.”

The bitterness in Steve’s voice sapped any levity in the room.

“No, I meant that… well, Kurt had a… it’s… it’s just that we must be careful if you display the same growth and get any bi… ” Dana stuttered before Steve cut her off.

“I know what you mean” he spat “. Kurt used more of the cream to get a little bigger, but someone like me, who is already massive, shouldn’t want to get bigger, otherwise how could he live in society, right? What were you doing, bro? Trying to achieve the more acceptable physique without turning into what people would think is a freak? Well, you know what? You can grow as much as you like. I know people accept me. People want me. You wouldn’t believe just how many people follow and want me. And yeah, maybe I made a mistake applying so much cream and ending up like this, but hell, it might’ve been the best mistake of my entire fucking life. How many men would give their souls just to be half of what I am? You aren’t gonna to make me feel inadequate of what I’ve become.”

Both just sat there, bearing the brunt of Steve’s attack. Kurt wanted to interject, ask him about these people that followed him, as well as telling him what had really happened in the gym, but a part of him wanted to scream at his brother and tell him to fuck off. Dana was mortified at hearing all this, knowing how Kurt felt about his own body and changes. Regardless, the two were scared of Steve’s erratic movements. Just seeing that huge arm wave with such strength, cutting the air like that and imagining what it could do if it hit you, wasn’t something either wanted to stand against.

After his spiel, Steve calmed down. His breathing was agitated, but his body language showed how mentally exhausted he was by letting all of that out. The tense atmosphere chocked the words in their throats for a while. It took Kurt a great effort to be the first one to finally speak. He stood up, facing his brother.

“I… I wanted to tell you that you’re not a freak. You’re just big. Really big. Life may be a bit more complicated now, but it’s not the end of anything.”

Dana followed his example, standing up and getting close to Steve.

“Kurt’s right, you know. Once you’re back at my place we’ll figure everything out” she had gotten closer to him, resting one of her hands on what seemed a cloth wrapping around his waist “. And besides, you’re right about being delectable. I’m pretty sure many women would love to be around your arms, big boy.”

“Thanks, Kurt. Thanks, Dana. I… have to tell you a couple of things. There’s…” Steve blushed, his eyes wandered down and instead of focusing on the floor, embarrassed as he was about saying what he was about to share, he caught eye of Dana’s cleavage and, given his height, her butt. In her attempt to comfort him, she had continued moving her hand around him, getting closer, making her boobs press against him. The cloth surrounding his waist stirred, something underneath it expanding.

“What the fu…?” Kurt murmured.

Dana’s eyes widened. The cloth moved, shifting and moving towards the front of Steve’s crotch. Something moved below it, only to start rising. And rising. And rising. Kurt and Dana saw this prodigy happen before their eyes. Both had seen Steve’s member before, but that was only a shadow compared to the mast that slowly expanded. One at full mast, pointing slightly downwards due to its weight Kurt spoke, calmly at first, but with each moment of realization, the volume in his voice increased.

“You used more cream on your cock? What the fuck where you thinking?! What are you going to do with something this big? Have you no fucking idea of what you’re doing with your own body, you oblivious asshole?”

Before Kurt could spew any more curses at him, Steve just walked over to the kitchen, took plenty of snacks, went for his laptop back in the living room, and headed to the garage.

“Don’t you turn your back on me, you ungrateful piece of shit. Do you know what you’ve done?! Where did you get more cream? I’m talking to you, you ass!” Kurt yelled, trying to cut Steve’s path.

Steve stood there for a moment. Towering over his older brother.

“Please move aside” Steve said softly.

“What? Have you been paying any attention to what I just said?” Kurt fumed.

Steve repeated his petition.

“I’m not going anywhere until you explain where you got the cream, why you did it, and who you were talking about earlier.”

Steve pushed him aside. He used the same arm where he held his laptop and easily moved his brother. To Steve, it was a light push, to Kurt, it sent him against the wall with a good impact that left a mark on the wall.

“Holy crap” escaped Dana’s lips.

“I’m out” Steve blurted, a note of nervousness in his voice that, regardless, didn’t stop him from walking into the garage, not before looking at his brother, whose absent stare told Steve he had crossed a line.

Kurt stood there, reclining on the wall for some moments. He said nothing and did not look back at his juggernaut of a brother. He didn’t say anything even when Dana felt him to see if he was alright.

It wasn’t that late, but both went upstairs to Kurt’s bedroom. They didn’t eat anything nor say anything before heading upstairs. Once there, they kept to themselves, Dana checked some emails and figures in her laptop; Kurt going to his studio, next to the bedroom, to sit in silence.

Steve logged into his accounts to check the amount of followers and donations. It had increased since this morning. Even though he had more followers and money in the bank that he had ever dreamed of, he felt empty. Sadness and regret crept over him. It had been so easy to push his brother like that. It would be as easy to do the same to anyone else, he thought. But he had never been that sort of person. He had never physically overwhelmed anyone. They why, he asked, had he felt so good doing so?