A growing scandal at Cal State Stanislaus re: Sarah Palin speaking fee

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TomCat84, Apr 13, 2010.

1. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    From the Huffington Post:

"Documents Detailing Palin's Speaking Fee were Shredded"

Documents Detailing Palin's CSU Speaking Fee Were Shredded

This has the chance to snowball into something fairly big, especially if this shredding business is true. While the CSU system's support from the public treasury is falling, they are going to pay out $100K or so? Is it true that no tax dollars are being used? Hmmm....

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    More details:
    SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) -- Sarah Palin will get first-class airfare for two and three rooms at a luxury hotel when she gives a speech in June for a university foundation.
    And organizers better not forget to stock her lectern with two water bottles and bendable straws.
    The details of Palin's contract with the California State University, Stanislaus Foundation were contained in five pages of the document retrieved from a campus trash bin by students who heard administrators might be shredding documents related to the speech.
    State Sen. Leland Yee, D-San Francisco, provided copies of the paperwork Tuesday.
    Among other perks, Palin will fly first class - if she flies commercial. If not, "the private aircraft MUST BE a Lear 60 or larger ...," the contract specifies. She also must be provided with a suite and two single rooms in a deluxe hotel.

Sarah Palin Speaking Contract: 'Rider' Demands First-Class Travel, Pre-Screened Questions, Bendable Straws

#2 Industrialsize, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  3. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Oh my... making diva demands on her contract. What's next, a pound of cocaine, delivered in a organic plastic baggie by a man wearing a sombrero? LOL!!!

4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    I see she's up about $12 mil since abandoning her state halfway through her elected term of office...

Looks like prostitution is only illegal when small money is involved.
    :rolleyes:

5. swordfishME

swordfishME Member

What? No replica of Air Force One needed? :biggrin1:

6. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This is crap. Where was Yee on a myriad of other speaking fees (replete with Gore's riders.... liberfucks and the gay mafia don't care about that though). Where is he representing California and the DISASTER that is our state's budget, and local civic elections-at-large. Focus Yee bitch... but it's obvious he's going for noteriety amidst a heavy Demotard district. He represents San Mateo county (so to speak).

What's he's going to end up doing is nailing the CSU system (which woulda made a profit), but because that "bimbo non-factor" Palin is all libtards care about..... he's making a name for himself. Shame.

#6 faceking, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  7. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

This entire post was complete gibberish.

Notice how many members of this board managed to mock conservatives without making up words?

8. Zeuhl34

Gold Member

Albums:
    The worst part he used to (at least try to) engage in discussions. Now all his posts are little more than random assortments of political buzzwords.

9. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Or to be more precise... he thinks everyone here either hates Christians, white men or both and he blames us on "teh libtards". It's a shame, really.

10. houtx48

Gold Member

Poor face reduced to a blather Queen.

11. B_bigbanana

B_bigbanana New Member

Sad. You hypocrites! The only thing you can 'dig' up to attack someone is how much they are getting paid for being an invited, honorary speaker. I guarantee Al Gore, Clinton, Michael Moore, Al Franken etc..demand more when they are asked to speak somewhere.

12. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Can you back that up?
    And when I say that, I don't mean your ass either. :biggrin:

13. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    My point in pointing out a scandal was the fact that a public university is shredding documents related to a public information records request. It's not Sarah Palin's speaking fee, per se. In the immortal words of Joe Biden, "It's a big fuckin deal."

14. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I wonder if Sarah Palin is actually just milking her conservative base to death? I find it funny that someone who has little to actually say about politics can still draw big crowds who will pay to hear her talk. Seems to me that conservatives need to find someone who actually stands for something and understands their concerns. Palin does neither in my mind.

15. midlifebear

Gold Member

I've no doubt you are correct. But individually, they are smart, intelligent, well-educated and thoughtful. Sister Sarah is a puppet controlled by special interest that isn't really concerned with the truth. The guy(s) who have incorporated the Tea Baggers are just looking for a way to make money, nothing else. Sister Sarah is still using the same tired empty phrases that she cannot back up with honest statistics. She doesn't write her own speeches. And probably the most sad thing about the bitch is that she hasn't an ounce of curiosity in her beehive hairdo head. A half term governor? Get real.

16. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can you write something without all your neologisms and fake words and make some sort of actual sense?

17. houtx48

Gold Member

is this the start of Palin private business being investigated like when she was governor and she quit rather than defend herself?

Draft saved Draft deleted