A GUILTY fantasy you indulge in during sex (details)

penisuer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I have NEVER admited liking this fantasy (or in my case reality) to ANYONE, until I found this site.

My first sexual experience (besides childish exploring) was when I was about 10. I talked about it briefly in my intro.

My parents, being the idiots they were, let a 16 yo male babysit me. Well, my first 'kinda' sex, was with him and I feel guilty because I still to this day get off on it and feel so bad that I enjoyed it!

I remember him 'tucking' me in at night and one night, he had me take my panties off and I was afraid not to do what he told me.
He proceeded then to touch me over my puss, fuck, I was 10, and ate me out! I had an orgasm and didn't know what the hell it was but I wanted more! Then he rubbed his cock on me, over me, but never put it in and I friggin loved it! Then he came all over me.

I used to LOVE this babysitter and we always did stuff when he came over but he never actually put it in. Then, one sad day he found a girlfriend his age and that was the end of me:mad:.

I feel like a friggin pervert that I think about this during foreplay/sex and get hornier than hell.

Anyone else a prob like this?

Cicconeboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wow that's hot - I never had anything eventuate but when I was around 10/11 I use have vivid fantasies about my dad's friends that use to stay over. Then one day, I had one actual 'event' that happened. I remember one night when they were all drunk after extensive partying and one of his friends slept on the other bed in my room.

I waited for ages just listening to make sure he was truly asleep, and after the heavy snoring I was convinced. So I quietly snuck out of my bed and went over to the other bed and he was just lying on top of the bed. I gently rubbed my hand over his crotch area just to test whether he would react, and then waited a bit more.

Once I felt it was safe, I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans trying to gently pull them down as much as possible, which was much because I couldn't move him but I got it enough to expose his underwear up until maybe part of his cock. I pulled the front part of his underwear down past his pubes and lent over it and smelt, then I proceeded to get it do get to the base of his cock and I licked it.

sadly for me that was as far as I got, short waking him and asking him to move his hips so I can get his pants down further, there was just no way, so I played a little with what I had but got nervous when I heard my dad moving around the house. I pulled his underwear back and tried zipping him back up but didn't get it fully and wasn't able to button it either so I left it at that figuring he would wake up and think he had unbuttoned himself.

When I woke up I could hear my dad talking to him as I lay there pretending to still be asleep, and they were quietly laughing about the night before and then I heard them leave the room to go to the kitchen where they had breakfast. I was so pissed at that point I really wanted to have done much more then I did, in retrospect I believe I could have yanked his pants off and he wouldn't have woken up, he was so out it. So began my sexual appetite.

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm absolutely fine with the idea of "testing" things with older guys... but... you were 10!... at that age i played with other things, really!... Am I weird or is having "sex" with 10/11 normal!?

penisuer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, it was not normal at all!

If some guy would have done that to my girls, I would kill him! It is just something that gets ME off thinking about it.

I am sure he is probably looking back wondering what the hell he did, but it was THAT experience that turned me very sexual!
I feel alot of guilt that I enjoyed something that would have tramatized most other girls.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Um, I like skinheads and the thought of the domination between me being a black guy and the aggressor being a white supremacist (who secretly loves black ass) really gets me hot.

Even the idea of denying the relationship in front of others gets me hot to. Being a "dirty little secret" is totally sexy...as long as we are equally dirty secrets and not one being a bigger indulgence than the other.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um, I like skinheads and the thought of the domination between me being a black guy and the aggressor being a white supremacist (who secretly loves black ass) really gets me hot.

Even the idea of denying the relationship in front of others gets me hot to. Being a "dirty little secret" is totally sexy...as long as we are equally dirty secrets and not one being a bigger indulgence than the other.

Just get me a razor :wink:.

Iunno guys...I usually don't fornicate with people I'm not attracted to on multiple levels, so when it comes down to it I guess I'd have to say most of my fantasies have became realities.

dvlish1

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well I have a shaved head and I am by no means a white supremacist, but if it turns you on I can play one for you LOL:biggrin1:

tasha_zimmers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was 18 another student was getting married to his fiance... he had flirted with me and I'd told him to bring it on, but only if his buddies wanted to join in, with a big grin.

Well, the afternoon of his bachelor party, he dropped by my work and casually told me he was having his bachelor party that evening... He proceeded to tell me where it was and that all his friends would be there.

SO... I decided to dress up and go to "make sure he wasn't misbehaving..."

I dressed in my cheerleading uniform and drove to his hotel... I was wet the entire time... thinking of how naughty this could be...

I knocked on the door and his best man opened it... he looked at me with a huge grin on his face... I came in and said I didn't want to interrupt the party, and they all assured me that I wasn't... that it was a bit boring... they were drinking and playing video games... and they'd thought about hiring a stripper but just hadn't...

So, I proceeded to start dancing to the music, and one thing led to another... I then sat on the groom-to-be's lap where he had a huge boner (He could be a member of this group! LOL) and began kissing him... I reached down and unzipped his fly and sat down on him.

His friends circled around us until I reached out and started unzipping the 8 of them.

Needless to say, several hours later we were all satiated and every hole was sore! But I was happy!

I still remember that night and fantasize to it.

xoxoxoxo
Tash