A guy on the site!

Ruggerlad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi I'm Ruggerlad and I am a new member to the site. I am Fron London, England. I hope you will welcome me on board. See ya later.

sg4lf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
welcome to the forums mate. these guys are pretty awesome here. i hope you enjoy your time here.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tread lightly my fellow man...there are guys on this site...full of evil, venom, hate, jealousy, and God help you if u post pics and ur good looking, or better looking then most, look like a MAN, act like a MAN, and have a big fuckin breeder...and u will know them by not so much their hateful notes, but their unwillingness to post pics of themselves to make a profile...etc...

so, tread lightly

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tread lightly my fellow man...there are guys on this site...full of evil, venom, hate, jealousy, and God help you if u post pics and ur good looking, or better looking then most, look like a MAN, act like a MAN, and have a big fuckin breeder...and u will know them by not so much their hateful notes, but their unwillingness to post pics of themselves to make a profile...etc...

so, tread lightly

LOL

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

so, tread lightly

hey 11, what happened to your pics?