A harem -- or a monogamous relationship?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by joshua_ste, May 3, 2011.

1. joshua_ste

joshua_ste New Member

Albums:
    This is kind of a hypothetical (and maybe dumb) question I was rolling around in my head while body surfing at the beach this weekend.

The hypothetical is (for gay or straight guys here, whomever): while walking around the beach, in the sand, on the boardwalk, you can easily find hundreds of seductive, tempting, sexually attractive bodies on any given weekend. It's natural. Lots of skin in the sun, loosened inhibitions, it's easy to become aroused.

You (imagine yourself at the beach all afternoon) get to pick out, your choice, any 50 people to have sex with over the next year. They're your "harem". During the next one-year period, you get to a) have unlimited, random sex with any of them -- singly or in pairs, whatever!, however many times you choose, they can't say "no" -- or b) you can just choose one of them and have the most fulfilling, deeply emotional monogamous relationship you've ever experienced.

Is emotionally fulfilling monogamy better? Or random, animal sex with new bodies? How would you spend the next fantasy year?

2. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

It really depends on how many people you've had sex with in your life already, & whether or not you're at the point where you're sick of shagging around, shagging the same person, or shagging at all.

More to the point - what would I do with the 50 people I already have sex with?

Can I get another option to just get everyone else to piss off from the beach for a year?

Draft saved Draft deleted