A hole in the jeans...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by The Professor 2, Jun 2, 2006.

1. The Professor 2

The Professor 2 New Member

Any of you guys who, like me, are large even when soft, ever wear a hole in the crotch of your jeans? I have to patch that area since the rest of the jeans are quite ok...and jeans in Europe cost way toooo much :eek: - just normal wear and tear makes a hole right where the cock is...grrr...:wink:

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes! They tend to rip right in the crotch!They also tend to get worn and fade right where my dick hangs. Alot of jeans dont have room in the crotch!

3. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Yes, my jeans do get worn where my cock is. I tend to rub my crotch up against things, but the wear isn't only my fault, since things tend to rub up against my crotch too... :wink:

4. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I think it's super sexy when a well-hung dude has a faded patch where his dick is or, even better, a peep hole or two that lets the skin of the dick show through. I'm sure that some well-endowed men put holes in their tight jeans on purpose in order to attract attention from both genders.

I've seen several hot men walking around in public wearing "peek-a-boo" jeans like that, and it really turns me on big time!

Anyone got any pics of this situation? I'd love to see some. :smile: Thanks!

5. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a few pair of jeans that have the "peek-a-boo" holes in them that I wear on certain nights out...

6. chrisung

chrisung New Member

As a teenager while all my other friends where wearing out their jeans in the knees or seat, mine would always rip in the crotch.

I didn't think my mom figured out the reason at the time, but she's much more clued in than I ever thought at that age.

7. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my jeans are worn out at the knees :biggrin1:

no, it was NOT my dick :cool:

8. BigDubbs

BigDubbs New Member

Beyond the subject:biggrin1: but have you tried buying jeans online? I've bought a few things at the right price...Jeans in Belize are outrageously priced to as many other things....Seems to work out well, especially since most of the time the shipping is free...

9. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    This happens to me all the time. My jeans always wear out at the knees, back right pocket where my wallet is, my front right pocket from keys and the right side of the crotch from my cock. It never fails!

10. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

It happened to me once, but it also happened to a friend of mine (his jeans ripped down there while he was sitting) and he is small, or so reported 2 ex gfs of him.

11. hottxboi16

hottxboi16 Member

I buy already ripped jeans XD but i dont think ive ever had that problem...of ripping at the crotch

12. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

As a teenager in the late sixties early seventies I was imprinted with the whole Levi's "originals" thing. I always wash my jeans while wearing them either in the shower or the bath. It's important that they should fade in the right places just as Spiceboy describes, and the holes need to be the result of natural wear and tear. Taken to the extreme by the likes of the Bee Gees they went out of fashion but I still find a well worn pair of jeans that show off the crotch is a great turn on and, for the owner, something to be very proud of. Examples are too numerous. Look at Iggy Pop, Joe D'Allessandro, Peter Berlin, Robert Mapplethorpe,....

I loath the present trend for baggy, Japanese cartoon, pre faded jeans.

13. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i havent worn any holes yet but i have some jeans where the area where i hang is noticebly lighter in color, probably rather obvious as to why cause the shape of the light spot:redface:

14. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, I have had this problem over the years. For a number of years I did position my cock the same way consistently, and my pants would enevidably get thread bare there; as in the photos below.

I actually don't like the worn spot look, and will get rid of my jeans when that happens these days; however, I have found just by using various positions, i.e., like to the right or left, to the side or down etc, that a worn area is mostly avoided.

Good luck.

Jack

Attached Files:

15. killian

killian New Member

Albums:
    Im always amazed at how huge it seems to be. Id like to see that lol!

16. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Well, my cock is sort of folded over in those, so it bulges out more than otherwise.

You can "see it" if you like. Just send me a pm.

Jack

17. horny8

horny8 Member

Albums:
    I tend to wear a bit thin... one pair of jeans just ripped by the bottom of the crotch. I wish I had a pic like grnman to share...

18. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

horny8, your pics are plenty-'o-cock. Isn't it fun to run around naked outdoors?

grnman has got something big in there, but those shorts are ridiculously small in the waist. Pulling your nuts into mudflaps like that is uncomfortable and bad for blood flow. I was glad when the John Travolta Saturday Night Fever craze was over and have never worn jeans that tight since.

19. avatarx

Albums:
    I agree, post some cock pix, very impressed

20. horny8

horny8 Member

Albums:

Yes, and even more fun to fuck around outdoors.

I don't sport tight jeans, but this pair of rogans I have wear really well, and I guess my head just wanted a little more air. I usually don't freeball, and wouldn't with my holey jeans, but i'm fine with giving a little hint of what lies beneath.

Draft saved Draft deleted