A hole of a relationship

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by deltadcc, Nov 12, 2010.

1. deltadcc

deltadcc New Member

Albums:
    Kind of amid toward females but guys can chime in too. ( this is a long adventure ) Well growing up I need a baby setter for I learned the fun of fire lol. Her name is Nicole and she's very attrative blond sweet bust. She baby sat me unitl I was fifteen. We were very good friends not fuck buddys, but we went different ways. Fast forward seven years and I got friend request from her and made a plan to hane out. Went to pick her up at her boyfriends house and they were fight he kick in her bedroom door and just a lot of bullshirt stuff happening. We went out had good time and started to rekinle our friendship. NOW question time, I found that I love her and want to be with her but... she's still with the asshole of a boyfriend and she's a STIPPER which doesn't bother me but some it does. She says she's happy being with her boyfriend but I seen different. Her boyfriend is a jock making good money were we live. Iam nerd, shi working part time and going to school. I'll doing have lot to offere her. I trying toget her away from hard drugs and bad boyfriend but idont know what to say that I love her. I kindof have bad timing for things. And I don't know if she fells the same way. She keeps telling everyone that iam an old best friend. I just need advice on how to get out of the friend zone, with out braking up friendship if she's not that into me. Thanks

2. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    ENGLISH - R.I.P. - November 12, 2010

3. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "lot of bullshirt"
    " she's a STIPPER" OMG:eek:

wow, two years and only one post and this is it?

4. D_Clarice N Flaytable

Lmfao, Thnx I spat my coffee all over the floor.

5. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I suppose I should have put a warning up first. :smile:

6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    This gal is bad news, being on drugs, and her guy sounds like a pimp. Stay in the friend zone for your own safety, both physical and emotional.

You can do better than her if you stay in school and learn punctuation and spelling, Mr. nerd.

7. deltadcc

deltadcc New Member

Albums:
    Yeah my English is horrifying what can I say I grew up in the coal region lol. But with my situation I am going to ride it out and see what happens. And she has come a long way trying to get her life together going to church and drug addiction meetings with her mom. As with her boyfriend he's about as dumb as a box of rocks on the dark side of the moon. He's already cheated on her once so bound to happen again.

8. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hope she breaks up with the loser soon, whether or not you two do anything together.

9. D_Etienne Neerdowell

Lol - that's fairly evel!

10. Incocknito

Gold Member

And you call yourself a nerd? Stay in school and stay away from strippers.

Draft saved Draft deleted