A honeymoon dud

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always been terrified of the idea of a woman marrying a guy before sex only to find out that he has a miserably small penis. Has this ever happened to any of you women out there? Or is this just an emasculating myth in my own head? I've seen a few "pussy hounds" that had nothing to write home to Mom about. Do you think it really bothers them or are they immune to my perception?

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to feel that way about myself because, when I was 11 years old, a 16 year old precocious well hung neighbor showed me his junk and how it worked. However, after growing up and comparing, I'm just above average at 6.5"x 5.25". I still have the hideous idea that men with little dicks ought to be humble and not try to impress a woman with their boyhood. In other words, they are unworthy. Is that not one hell of a neurosis to deal with or what!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I would hate to get married and have to play a little Peggy Lee for the man, "Is that all there is? Is that all there is? Well. if that's all there is, my friend, then let's keep dancing...":biggrin1:

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was a virgin when I married. My husband is quite big and it was brutal.
I wrote out a much longer response but the browser ate it :(

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is nice when things other than sex can keep you together, though :)
I greatly enjoy sex with my husband now, but it took me over a year to get used to him, and to learn how to mix up the acts if I start getting sore from the girth, as well as change positions when the length hurts. I don't think many unmarried women would spend that much time with painful sex, but that is just my assumption from being on the other side. My husband has been with other women before me, but I feel special knowing that he loved me before touching me and that our sexuality has only increased the love that made him want to marry me to begin with.
We all live life differently, and hopefully we are all happy with our choices :)

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Both cultural and personal reasons. I don't mind you asking at all :) Actually my first post (the one that got eaten by the browser) went into details on my reasons and my experience in getting accustomed to sex.
The cultural part came from my Orthodox Christian upbringing. However, after about 6 years of age that began to gradually play much less of a role in my life in general. My mother is religious and from a religious family. My father is somewhat of a pagan mystic, into all the philosophies of the ancient religions that predate Christianity. So once I started going to school, my mother's Bible was replaced with science at school and ancient philosophy from my father.
I grew up with a respect for chastity, but by the time sex started being an issue in my teen years, the choice was a personal one rather than "because God said so!" which was my mother's weak, weak answer.
If my decision were merely cultural, then I most likely wouldn't have had done some of the things I have done with my husband, including an ...incident with another married couple that is bisexual and both sub. My friend's husband tried to teach his wife and I how to deepthroat my husband, but he turned out to be too much for my friend's man, too. It was a fun and very sexy experience that I don't regret.