A Hot Sailing Trip

max90

Expert Member
Media
This is the first part of "A Hot Sailing Trip". Note: Everybody is 18+ and it's bisexual themed.

Part 1

We pay the taxi-drivers their fee and grab our suitcases. Together, we walk to the small pier, the boat is waiting for us.

The sun is burning already, and it's only 10 am. After such a long trip, the water seems so tempting that I immediatly want to take my clothes of and jump in it.

I'm on a long weekend with five of my best friends, two girls and four boys in total. Just two weeks ago, I turned 18. And althought I'm the youngest of us six, I gave the most spectacular birthdayparty. It was exactly the kind of party you only see in those teenmovies; more than 150 guests, topless girls in the pool, couples in the bedrooms and drunken guys running around naked.
The house was devastated, I'd been cleaning for two days, but it was absolutely the best.

But I also wanted a more peaceful celebration with my closest friends. So I invited Rick, Thom, Matthew, Audrey and Chloe over at my uncle's sailing yacht for a three day trip...

Last edited:

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 2

Thom is the first to enter the yacht and he can't believe his eyes.
"Dude, this boat is fantastic. It's so nice and huge! This is going to be awesome!"

In fact, the yacht is big, yet not caddish. It's made of fine wood but also has the newest technology. It's even possible to sail without doing anything. It can steer and adjust the sails on it's own.
There are enough bedrooms for everyone, but, as I'd already expected, Audrey joins Matthew in a double bed.

Later that day, we enjoy a perfect meal, cooked by the two girls Audrey and Chloe.
Everytime I look at these two girls I get this strange, mixed feeling. They're both really good friends of mine, but for me, there's something more. Audrey and Chloe are both so hot that I can't deny I fantasize about them. They both have these perfectly tanned and hot bodies. Chloe has long brown hair and brown eyes. Her lips are small but always a little wet. She has bigger tits than Audrey, believe me; they're huge. Audrey is blond and has blue eyes you can drown in. Her tits are also big, but not as big as Chloe's. And her ass is so round and tight I can look at it for hours. Her lips are big and pink. The boys and I used to joke that she has the perfect mouth for a blowjob.

It's still pretty warm so we're all still in our swimming gear. Chloe and Audrey in their small bikini's and the boys in our swimming shorts.
Not only Chloe and Audrey are the hot one's here.
We're a group of four boys and every tuesday and saturday we work out together at the local fitnessclub. And you can see that. All of us are pretty muscular, with nicely developed chests and arms.
And I also can't deny that I have fantasized about the boys in our group. We're very open to each other, but I have actually never seen one of my friends cock...

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 3

The next morning I wake up in my small cabin, naked.

I've got a huge, huge headache and it feels as if I have got no energy left. The sun is shining already and I hear some movement around the boat. Matthew and Chloe are talking to each other but I can't hear what they're saying.

Then, the door of my cabin opens and Rick steps in.
"Hey dude, good morning. Wild night hey! Damn you look like hell!", he greets me.
"What the hell has happened last night man?", I reply.
"Haha, not that much man. We all just got really drunk and had a good time. But Matthew and Audrey had a fight."
"Oh, again. Man, looks like they fight all the time, really."
"Yeah, I know. But hey, there's no breakfast actually so we're about to take a taxi to that village, you know. To buy some breakfast. Do you wanna come?"
"Uhm, no actually. It feels like my head has exploded. I'll just clean up here so we can start sailing when you're back, ok? You can take some money from my pocket.", I reply.
"Okay, Audrey is also staying I guess. She's still in bed, but Matthew is going with us."
"Ok, bye."

A few moments later, it's totally quiet exept for the water splashing against the boat.
I rise up, grab my swimming trunk from the floor and put it on. I really have to take a piss so I step into the small toiletcabin.
When I'm done I just have to look at myself in the mirror next to me. Again, I notice my big, hot cock hanging our of my trunks. I'm blessed with a hot big cock, it's huge, even when soft. Last time I measured was two weeks ago and it was 7 inch soft and 9 inch hard. A true shower, and I love it.

I step onto the deck and discover the mess we've made last night. Beer cans and empty bottles of wine everywhere. Immediatly, I start cleaning up, trowing pretty everything into the dustbin.

Just when I'm almost done, whiping the deck, Audrey steps on deck.
"Hey hot guy, how are you doing?"

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 4

"Hey, you look great too, haha.", I reply.
"Don't lie, I feel terrible."
"Too much alcohol last night?"
"Too much alcohol and too much fight with Matthew.", Audrey says.
"Rick told me yeah. What happened?"
"Nothing, just he's sometimes so... You know, boys."
"Hahaha, yeah. We can be pretty annoying, especially after some beers."

I continue cleaning the boat while Audrey sets herself in a loungechair on the deck. She has her eyes closed and enjoys the hot sun on her hot body. I can't take my eyes of her hot body, my hangover is gone immediatly.
When I'm done cleaning, I put myself in a chair next to her. After a little while she says: "Hey, I really feel like swimming right now. Shall we?"
"Well, we actually can't swim here next to the coast, but we can sail a little..."
"Yeah!", Audrey says, "Let's do that."

I make the preparations and after ten minutes we sail away from the small pier. About 20 minutes later I drop the sail, and drop the anchor.

We both jump into the cool sea and swim and float for a while.

Then, I feel Audrey's hands around my neck.
"Oh, Paul. This is great. Yesterday we we're still at school and now we're just swimming in the sea!"
Even before I can say anything, she kisses me in her neck and swims away...

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 5

She turns and floats on her back on the water. Her arms and legs spread, her eyes closed. Her nice breasts point straight to heaven, water is splashing against her covered vagina.
I'd never thought that I would ever fall for Audrey, but it feels like I'm falling for her right now. I can't stop observing her.

You know, Audrey and I had a little fling, years ago. We had a pretty childish relationship for about 10 months and started to discover each others body. Actually, not that much happened, we were still to young but she jerked me one time after I put my fingers in her pussy. Two weeks later, she broke up with me for no clear reason.
Since that fling I saw Audrey developing more and more. She became more beautiful and more feminine, every day. Then, all of a sudden, she was going with Matthew, one of my best friends. And I couldn't stop imagining what she looked like right now.

"It's so lovely out here Paul, and there's nobody there.", she says, her eyes closed.

I'm floating next to her now, my arms and legs spread, but with my eyes open, focussed on her.

"Hmm hmm, it's great.", I reply.
"You know what would be perfect?", she asks, "If we were naked."

I'm startled by Audrey's open-minded approach. I hadn't expect it, but Audrey does more strange things.
All I can release is a stupid little laugh, nothing else.

"No, I'm serious. It's just one of my dreams, my things I want to do before I die. You know, to float on the water naked, in a perfect beautiful place, perfect weather, perfect time. You know what I mean?"
"Uh, yeah I know what you mean."
"So, are you in for it?"
"Me? Uh, you mean right now?"
"Yeah I mean right now. Otherwise the others will be back and it will never happen if they're around. I've got the chance right now but I don't want to do it alone, and besides, I've already seen your package."

I couldn't do anything but saying yes.
"Ok, I knew you weren't some pussy shy guy.", Audrey says.
While she's treading water she opens her bikini top and takes it off.
"Don't stare.", she says, gives me a wink and trows her top on the deck of the boat.

Please, let me know what you think of this story! Should I continue?
And story suggestions are always welcome. Thanks!

Last edited:

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 6

Even before I completely realize what is happening to me, her thong is flying to the air.
Of course I can't keep my shorts on. So I take them off and throw them on the boat. I feel my cock swinging on the beat of the waves. The idea that there is nothing but a little water between my cock and her naked body really turns me on. I try to catch a glimpse of her vagina, but I can't. The water is blurring my sight.

"Ok, I'm just going to float on the water now.", Audrey says.
Just like she did before, with her bikini still on, she closes her eyes and spreads her arms and legs. I've got a full sight on her pussy right now. Her small, shaved pussy is just dancing on the water right in front of me.
I know I have to float on the water too, I can't just keep treading water in front of her. But I'm too scared that I can't keep my big boy soft. However, I have to, so I'll just try to think of something else.

I spread my arms and legs and start floating on my back. My cock is lying on my stomach, but my balls are still being touched by the water.
I try to think of some nasty things, and it works.

When I turn my head towards Audrey and peek at her, I see her peeking back. When she gets my manhood in sight, her mouth falls open.
Satisfied, I close my eyes again, and start dreaming.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 7

A little while later, I hear Audrey moving, water splashing. I open my eyes and see her swimming just next to me, smiling.

"I'm going to get a drink, do you want to come along?", she askes.
"Yeah, I'm getting pretty thirsty.", is my reply.

I follow her to the boat. She puts one foot on the little steps on the side of the boat. She pulls herself out of the water, her round ass right in front of my face. Two steps later, she turns her head, smiles and says: "Come, follow me."

I follow her onto the deck. Without any notice, she turns around, her naked body still covered by little drops of seawater. She takes a step towards me, her wet body against mine. Her lips against my lips.
She grabs my head with one hand and pushes me against her. I push her firmly against me, her breast against my well-built chest, my cock against her pink pussy.

She grabs a nearby towel and dries me off.
"Oh man, I've thought about a million times how you would have developed since. But I never could have imagined that you got such a huge one."
Audrey rubs the towel over my cock and balls. She dries herself off and takes my hand.

"Come, let's go inside."

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 8

I'm sitting on the double bed she's sharing with Matt.
She puts one leg on each side of me, sitting on my lap face to face. I'm locked in. My cock is right in between us, getting harder and harder.

One hand on my chest, the other one on my big cock.
I bend a little over and kiss her in her neck, just how she liked it when we were young. Slowly, I go further down and lick her tits. I kiss and suck her pink nipples, my hands on her ass.
She continues jerking my cock as I'm petting her belly. A soft groan. I touch her pussy with my fingertips and start to finger her with two fingers. She closes her eyes and bends her head back. She's groaning louder as I finger her deeper and deeper.
I grab a breast and fondle it, she's jerking faster and faster.

Then, she pulls back and pushes me on my back. My rock hard 9" cock is pointing almost straight up. She puts her hand around my cock and licks my shaven balls. Tenderly, she licks my balls totally wet. Slowly, she licks the bottom of my cock. She folds her lips around my big head and blows me. I put my hands behind my back and enjoy her technique. I'd never thought that she would be so good at it, but it's the best. The best blowjob I've ever had. I hardly groan during sex, but right now I can't stop it. I just have to scream out loud, it's so good.

She comes up but keeps a hold on my cock. She turns, positioning her pussy right above my face.
I kiss her pussy and penetrate is, like my tongue is a penis. She has her hands on my wet balls while sucking my cockhead.
In this 69 style we kiss, lick, suck each other for a while.

"I want your big cock, Paul, I want it now.", she says. Audrey sets herself on her back, her legs raised. "Come, put it in me."
I take my cock between two fingers and push it in her wet pussy. Then I penetrate her slowly, so she won't have any pain. But she dislikes it and shouts: "Come on, harder, Paul. Fuck me harder, with your big cock."

I fuck her harder and harder, my balls slamming against her pussy. She screams but she can take it. "Harder, harder, fuck me!"
The entire bed is moving, pillows falling on the floor. I start to get sweaty but I can't stop.

Then, all of a sudden, we hear somebody shouting: "Paul, Audrey, are you there?! We're back!"

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 9

They don't stop yelling and whistling for Audrey and me. I immediatly remember that we sailed a little away from the coast, so Audrey and I could take a swim, the swim that started everything.

She rolls me over, next to her, puts one leg on each side of me and rides me. Cowgirl style. Her hands are on my muscular chest, playing with my nipples.
There's nothing I have to do, just lie and enjoy the ride while my friends are calling for me. Audrey even starts to scream harder, she doesn't give a thing about her boyfriend yelling for her.
She rides me harder and harder, her eyes closed. Little drops of sweat are dripping from her forehead. Her head is turning red.

I put my hands on her round ass and squeeze it with every move she makes. Then, I feel her body contracting and shaking. The loudest scream erupts from her throat, it's her orgasm.
"Oh Lord, oh my God. Oh, boy. I... I, just. Oh, boy.", she stutters.
She's shaking and sweating and falls next to me on the bed. She's breathing fast and looks at me.
I haven't come yet and she knows it.

Her hand around my hard cock, followed by her soft lips. She squeezes my cock and jerks. Her tongue against my head, there's nothing much needed to make me come. Slowly, she sucks my cock and soon I can feel my orgasm coming.
Five or six jets of warm semen splash into the air and land on my chest.