Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This all started one hot summer afternoon. I was outside my parents house shirtless doing some yard work. I'm about 5'10", muscular build, blonde hair. My junior high school friend (not friends anymore) lives down around the corner from my parents. I have always had a thing for his dad. His name is Frank and he walks the neighborhood from time to time. He is very attractive; mid 50's, 6' tall, about 220, very built, salt and pepper hair with a sexy beard. I've always been attracted him and on this day things changed between us forever.

I saw him coming from a ways away, he was on one of his daily walks. He had on a tight shirt that showed off his chiseled chest and his nipples were popping through. His shorts were short and showed off his huge quads and an unmistakable bulge. I've always fantasized what was between those legs. He was coming directly at me and I started to sweat more as my I felt the blood rush to my groin. He walked right up to me and we began to talk, "hey jason," he said "getting some work done?" I could tell he liked what he saw and it kind of surprised him. "Hey Mr. Jones, Yeah, working up a sweat," I responded. He kept staring at my chest and arms as I pretended not to notice. Finally he asked "damn Jason, have you been working out, you look like you've gotten bigger." Happily I said "yeah, ive been working out while at school." "Well i can tell" he said, as he grabbed my arm and shook me a bit. "Can you swing by my house later around 5pm.. i have to move some things around and Diane (his wife) is not around to help me out." "Sure", i blurted out, as a million thoughts ran through my head and my dick started to get hard. "Great" he said.

All I could think about was Frank as 5 o'clock rolled around and I was walking up his driveway. Their house was big and had a really nice pool in the back where we used to swim as kids. I can still remember all the times he was out there swimming with us. He always had a nice thick tan. So we started moving some boxes up from the basement to the garage. It ended up being a bunch of them so we were both working up quite a sweat. After about 45 min of hard work we finally moved the last box. I was about to leave when he invited my in for a beer. We sat in the kitchen talking and laughing and having a great time for about an hour... and about four beers.. and a nice buzz.

"Hey" he said, "we've worked up quite a sweat and we're all dirty, wanna go for a swim?" This kind of caught me off guard but i responded, "sure, but i didn't have a swimsuit." "No problem" he said "I have one for you, follow me." Before i could respond he was heading up the stairs towards his room, so i followed, my heart and mind starting to race. We got to his room and by his order I sat on the bed as he dug through his top drawer. He pulled out two swimsuits and handed me one. "Thank you, Mr. Jones" I said, "call me Frank" he responded as he suddenly took off his shirt, followed by his shorts. I tried not to look but he had on grey boxer briefs and his bulge looked like it would burst through, you could see the outline of his dick. His chest was so cut and hairy. I could feel the blood once again rush to my crotch as i looked his body up and down. I must have been staring because the next thing he said was "you like what you see?" I looked up at him embarrassed and he was grinning. I didn't say anything. "You ever seen a man like me naked before?" he asked.. "no sir" i responded.. He then slowly pulled down his underwear and what i saw next was more perfect that i could have ever dreamed. His cock was cut, thick, veiny, and about 5in soft. He was trimmed and his balls were big and hung down below his perfect dick. He had a speedo tan and i couldn't take my eyes off his perfect package. I was speechless. "are you going to change" he chuckled, as he walked into the bathroom purposely showing off his big muscular ass. I was so hot for him.

I got up, my dick as hard as a rock at this point. I turned my back and quickly stripped down. I bent down but before I could pull the suit up I felt a hand on my back, followed by another. I didn't turn around or say anything, i just stood up straight. My heart was racing. I could feel his member pressed up against my ass. His hands ran under my arms and down my side. His touch felt so amazing as he made his way down to my groin, on my ass, then around and up my cock to my chest. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "is this what you want?" He spun me around and we were face to face, both butt naked. "Yes" I whispered back as we kissed passionately. His lips were so soft and his tongue strong. He took my hand and placed it on his perfect cock and balls. His package was so big it barely fit in my hand. "Can I suck your cock" I begged? He complied and pushed my shoulders down as I kissed my way down to his dick. I sucked his semi soft penis into my mouth. It tasted as good as it looked as I felt him grow inside my mouth. His cock seemed to get bigger and bigger as i took him deep into my throat. His dick fully erect now must have been 8in long. It had a slight curve up and to the right, which i loved. His moans of pleasure as I blew his cock were interrupted as he helped me up. We began kissing again, I needed his dick inside me so bad so and i whispered in his ear "i want you, I want you to fuck me." He immediately picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his big ass as he carried me to the bed, making out the whole way.

He threw me on the bed and flipped me over exposing my tight raw asshole. He jumped up and i started sucking him again as he fingered my ass. I spit on his cock and ordered him to put it inside me. He pulled my ass in front of him, now throbbing for his dick. "Please Mr. Jones, put it inside me" I pleaded as he teased my hole before finally inserting his rock hard huge dick. I moaned with pleasure as i felt his head make its way deep inside me "Mmmm you're so big, Mr. Jones." He started fucking me harder and harder as my ass began to accept his big cock. "Harder Frank, spank me" I yelled, as i began to use his first name, "fuck me harder than you fuck your wife" i said. When I said this me grabbed my pelvis with his big strong hands and began to fuck me like an animal, spanking my ass hard, his balls slapping against mine. He was grunting and snarling as he breathed hard into my ear turning me on so much. He flipped me over and bent my legs back and ate my ass. I moaned with pleasure. I guided his cock back into my ass and he fucked me so hard. From there he picked me up and I straddled his firm core, "work that dick, Jason" he said, as i rode his 8in rod as hard as i could. I wanted to please him so bad. "I want you to cum inside me, Frank" I proclaimed, as we kissed. "I'm getting close, Jason" "harder, frank" I yelled "harder daddy" "cum inside me daddy" i yelled, overcome with pleasure. His thrusts got harder as i felt his dick swell up inside me. "I'm gonna cum" he yelled as his thrusting was reaching its peak. "IM CUMMING" he said, as he let out a groan that could only come from the alpha male that he was as he began pumping his seed inside my ass. "ohh yesss Fill me, Frank" i yelled back. Every pump of his cock released more. It was so warm and wet as i felt it overflow out of my ass. At that very moment, overcome with pleasure, he grabbed my rock solid dick and i began to cum with him. Panting, and rocked with pleasure, we kissed until our dicks subsided. He pulled his cock out, now semi soft and covered in cum. I cleaned his dick with my mouth, sucking the remaining cum from within him. It tasted so good and sweet. "Wow Frank, you and your cock are amazing" I complimented. We laid for a while as he rubbed my asshole like a trophy. "So much for the pool" he said, as we laughed. I cleaned myself up as he lay naked on the bed, spent from fucking this young stud. I gave him a kiss and he told me to come over tomorrow at the same time. I then let myself out.

On the way out his wife Diane was walking in. With a confused look on her face she said "hey Jason".. i smiled back "hey Mrs. Jones." If she only knew....

Francisco1007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This all started one hot summer afternoon. I was outside my parents house shirtless doing some yard work. I'm about 5'10", muscular build, blonde hair. My junior high school friend (not friends anymore) lives down around the corner from my parents. I have always had a thing for his dad. His name is Frank and he walks the neighborhood from time to time. He is very attractive; mid 50's, 6' tall, about 220, very built, salt and pepper hair with a sexy beard. I've always been attracted him and on this day things changed between us forever.

I saw him coming from a ways away, he was on one of his daily walks. He had on a tight shirt that showed off his chiseled chest and his nipples were popping through. His shorts were short and showed off his huge quads and an unmistakable bulge. I've always fantasized what was between those legs. He was coming directly at me and I started to sweat more as my I felt the blood rush to my groin. He walked right up to me and we began to talk, "hey jason," he said "getting some work done?" I could tell he liked what he saw and it kind of surprised him. "Hey Mr. Jones, Yeah, working up a sweat," I responded. He kept staring at my chest and arms as I pretended not to notice. Finally he asked "damn Jason, have you been working out, you look like you've gotten bigger." Happily I said "yeah, ive been working out while at school." "Well i can tell" he said, as he grabbed my arm and shook me a bit. "Can you swing by my house later around 5pm.. i have to move some things around and Diane (his wife) is not around to help me out." "Sure", i blurted out, as a million thoughts ran through my head and my dick started to get hard. "Great" he said.

All I could think about was Frank as 5 o'clock rolled around and I was walking up his driveway. Their house was big and had a really nice pool in the back where we used to swim as kids. I can still remember all the times he was out there swimming with us. He always had a nice thick tan. So we started moving some boxes up from the basement to the garage. It ended up being a bunch of them so we were both working up quite a sweat. After about 45 min of hard work we finally moved the last box. I was about to leave when he invited my in for a beer. We sat in the kitchen talking and laughing and having a great time for about an hour... and about four beers.. and a nice buzz.

"Hey" he said, "we've worked up quite a sweat and we're all dirty, wanna go for a swim?" This kind of caught me off guard but i responded, "sure, but i didn't have a swimsuit." "No problem" he said "I have one for you, follow me." Before i could respond he was heading up the stairs towards his room, so i followed, my heart and mind starting to race. We got to his room and by his order I sat on the bed as he dug through his top drawer. He pulled out two swimsuits and handed me one. "Thank you, Mr. Jones" I said, "call me Frank" he responded as he suddenly took off his shirt, followed by his shorts. I tried not to look but he had on grey boxer briefs and his bulge looked like it would burst through, you could see the outline of his dick. His chest was so cut and hairy. I could feel the blood once again rush to my crotch as i looked his body up and down. I must have been staring because the next thing he said was "you like what you see?" I looked up at him embarrassed and he was grinning. I didn't say anything. "You ever seen a man like me naked before?" he asked.. "no sir" i responded.. He then slowly pulled down his underwear and what i saw next was more perfect that i could have ever dreamed. His cock was cut, thick, veiny, and about 5in soft. He was trimmed and his balls were big and hung down below his perfect dick. He had a speedo tan and i couldn't take my eyes off his perfect package. I was speechless. "are you going to change" he chuckled, as he walked into the bathroom purposely showing off his big muscular ass. I was so hot for him.

I got up, my dick as hard as a rock at this point. I turned my back and quickly stripped down. I bent down but before I could pull the suit up I felt a hand on my back, followed by another. I didn't turn around or say anything, i just stood up straight. My heart was racing. I could feel his member pressed up against my ass. His hands ran under my arms and down my side. His touch felt so amazing as he made his way down to my groin, on my ass, then around and up my cock to my chest. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "is this what you want?" He spun me around and we were face to face, both butt naked. "Yes" I whispered back as we kissed passionately. His lips were so soft and his tongue strong. He took my hand and placed it on his perfect cock and balls. His package was so big it barely fit in my hand. "Can I suck your cock" I begged? He complied and pushed my shoulders down as I kissed my way down to his dick. I sucked his semi soft penis into my mouth. It tasted as good as it looked as I felt him grow inside my mouth. His cock seemed to get bigger and bigger as i took him deep into my throat. His dick fully erect now must have been 8in long. It had a slight curve up and to the right, which i loved. His moans of pleasure as I blew his cock were interrupted as he helped me up. We began kissing again, I needed his dick inside me so bad so and i whispered in his ear "i want you, I want you to fuck me." He immediately picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his big ass as he carried me to the bed, making out the whole way.

He threw me on the bed and flipped me over exposing my tight raw asshole. He jumped up and i started sucking him again as he fingered my ass. I spit on his cock and ordered him to put it inside me. He pulled my ass in front of him, now throbbing for his dick. "Please Mr. Jones, put it inside me" I pleaded as he teased my hole before finally inserting his rock hard huge dick. I moaned with pleasure as i felt his head make its way deep inside me "Mmmm you're so big, Mr. Jones." He started fucking me harder and harder as my ass began to accept his big cock. "Harder Frank, spank me" I yelled, as i began to use his first name, "fuck me harder than you fuck your wife" i said. When I said this me grabbed my pelvis with his big strong hands and began to fuck me like an animal, spanking my ass hard, his balls slapping against mine. He was grunting and snarling as he breathed hard into my ear turning me on so much. He flipped me over and bent my legs back and ate my ass. I moaned with pleasure. I guided his cock back into my ass and he fucked me so hard. From there he picked me up and I straddled his firm core, "work that dick, Jason" he said, as i rode his 8in rod as hard as i could. I wanted to please him so bad. "I want you to cum inside me, Frank" I proclaimed, as we kissed. "I'm getting close, Jason" "harder, frank" I yelled "harder daddy" "cum inside me daddy" i yelled, overcome with pleasure. His thrusts got harder as i felt his dick swell up inside me. "I'm gonna cum" he yelled as his thrusting was reaching its peak. "IM CUMMING" he said, as he let out a groan that could only come from the alpha male that he was as he began pumping his seed inside my ass. "ohh yesss Fill me, Frank" i yelled back. Every pump of his cock released more. It was so warm and wet as i felt it overflow out of my ass. At that very moment, overcome with pleasure, he grabbed my rock solid dick and i began to cum with him. Panting, and rocked with pleasure, we kissed until our dicks subsided. He pulled his cock out, now semi soft and covered in cum. I cleaned his dick with my mouth, sucking the remaining cum from within him. It tasted so good and sweet. "Wow Frank, you and your cock are amazing" I complimented. We laid for a while as he rubbed my asshole like a trophy. "So much for the pool" he said, as we laughed. I cleaned myself up as he lay naked on the bed, spent from fucking this young stud. I gave him a kiss and he told me to come over tomorrow at the same time. I then let myself out.

On the way out his wife Diane was walking in. With a confused look on her face she said "hey Jason".. i smiled back "hey Mrs. Jones." If she only knew....
Anymore action ever since then?