Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had a fuckbuddy, whom I always used to meet i the evenings around 9-10 p.m. This hot summer eve was no different and as always, he`d had the door unlocked and I would just let myself in. He had a small albeit very atmospheric little joint and he`d always had a neatly dimmed lighting in his room, that was just bright enough to see what you were doing. It was very erotic, somewhat reminiscing of candle lights almost.

As I have arrived this time around and walked into his bedroom I found him on the bed pretending to be asleep -as always-, so I quickly got myself undressed. Obviously much like last time I was already semi hard on the way over to him. So I walked over to the bed climbed on top of him and placed my semi-hard cock on his lips and started giving him gentle little slaps with my cock to "wake" him up.

I heard him give out these little moans as he was "waking" up and few moments later, I saw my knob disappearing into his mouth and he slowly started sucking my cock. I was still kneeling on top of his chest and looking down on him as he eventually pulled himself a bit further up on the bed so he would have a bit more mobility in performing oral sex on me. I felt one of his hand reaching for my balls and starting to massage them eagerly, while his other hand reached for my bum and holding my ass cheeks firmly. As I felt his fingers grabbing onto my ass, I got so horned up that I leaned a bit forward grabbed the headboard of the bed and started to fuck his mouth gently for a while. I felt both of his hands on my ass now as he followed my thrusts, I knew he was enjoying being mouth fucked.

He was still under the duvet and I was getting a bit overly excited, even though we barely just began so I stopped fucking his mouth and quickly threw the duvet off him. I sat back on his chest in a way he was still able to lick the end of my cock, but couldn`t suck on it properly, as I leaned back with one of my hands and started to rub his cock through the sexy jocks he was wearing -the type that covers your dick, but not your ass-, while with the other one I was slapping my cock against his tongue as he was sticking it out just for this purpose.

Needless to say he was rock hard already underneath it so I slowly made my way down, pressing my cock and balls firmly against his chest and eventually they got all the way down to press against his and I felt his cock throbbing with excitement in response. I started licking his neck and worked my way down his chest, giving little kisses on the way, while I reached into his pants with my hand and rubbing and wanking him slowly.

He was well endowed always shaved and trimmed neatly. Due to the lighting it was hard to say whether he was bigger or me or not. I think we might have been around the same length, but I think I was slighlty girthier.

Eventually I found my mouth got all the way down so I pulled his pants off his cock, but still leaving it on him. I leaned in to lick and suck on his balls, while with one of my hands I was playing with his shaft gently pulling his foreskin back and forth. I slowly licked my way up his shaft and guided his knob into my mouth before with the help of my hand pulled his foreskin all the way back and started going down on him slowly. With my free hand I started to rub his prostate area and eventually moving further back down and gently started playing with his asshole, that was wide open in his jocks. I felt that he already had placed a bit of lube on it before I arrived, as it didnt`t take long for my finger to find it`s way in. He moaned with excitement, he knew that not too long after he`d feel my cock against it rather than my finger. I kept on sucking him, but as my fingers were exploring his warm hole I was eager to bury my dick in him.

He then pulled me up onto the bed and had me lay on my back. Even though I was sucking him for a whole, my dick remained hard all the way through, but with the little break it had it was past the point, where you could cum instanstly any moment and I knew that he could suck me or I could fuck him for a long while without the danger of me cumming.

He leaned into his drawer and pulled out some p*pp**s and lube for us to get ready for the anal sex that was soon to follow, but beforehand he leaned into suck my cock again, while he held his ass up high near my face. I put some lube onto my fingers, before I only got in one finger in, but it was time to open him up a bit more in preparation for my cock. So while he was sucking me I first started off with one finger, then placed two of my fingers in. With each new finger I heard a muffled moan, as his mouth was full at the time. I relished in the view of my cock being sucked, his ass up in the air with my hand in it and his hard cock and balls dangling down, from the side of his jocks.

I was able to work my way up to four of my fingers in his ass and I knew he was ready, so I kneeled up and threw him onto his front. I pulled out a condom and while I was dressing myself up he started to sniff the p*pp*rs in anticipation. The smell of it aroused me as well, so quickly pulled on the condom, lubed it up and asked for the bottle for a sniff too. I felt the blood rushing into my head and gave his asscheeks a few good slaps with my cock, before pulling one of his cheeks to the side and thrusted my full 7.5" in with one decisive move. He loudly exclaimed "You bastard!", but I knew he fucking loved it, as he was one of those bottoms, who could be fucked hard straight away without much of adjusting.

With the p*pp*rs doing their work for both of us, I immediately started to fuck him quite hard and he moaned so loudly, that Im pretty sure that the neighbours heard it. I leaned in closely to his ears, as I pounded his ass so he can hear me moan too. It was a hot summer eve, which just made the whole thing even more horny, as eventually both of our bodies were covered with sweat. His asscheeks clapped loudly with each thrust from my pelvis, as little droplets of sweats were dripping from my entire body.

He had a shelf with a mirror in his bedroom so I turned him around so that we`d be facing it. We took a little refresher sniff from the p*pp*rs, but this time around I was a bit more gentler fucking him, as I needed to catch my breath a bit. I kneeled behind him and held my hands firmly onto his asscheeks and started to slowly fuck him, pulling in and out all the way each time and each time he moaned with pleasure, as I did so. Now that we slowed down a bit, I could feel that from all the pounding his hole was really hot. I looked in the mirror and saw him looking back at me, appriciateing the little rest that his ass was getting. I started slapping his asscheeks playfully and even without hitting too hard they gave off a really loud clapping noise, due to all the condensation present on it.

Eventually I caught up with my breath, I placed a pillow under his pelvis to lift his ass up a bit more. I firmly grabbed onto him and hooked my feet against his. Then slowly I pulled out once more, before strongly going back in and pushing my cock as deep as I could to depths we haven`t yet reached even with all the pounding. He tried to resist, but I knew it was just part of the play for him and we wrestled for a little, all the while my cock was buried just as deep. I had to lift my hands off his ass and onto his shoulders, to held him down. He eventually stopped resisting and just whispered "Well come on then big boy, fuck me deep!". I happily complied, but kept holding him down, as I picked up the pace slowly. I couldn`t give him the same pounding, but due to the fact that it was much deeper it felt so much better, probably for the both of us. With each movement I felt his tight hot hole rubbing against my knob in the most amazing way. Our bodies still covered in sweat I completely leaned onto him, so that we could feel as much from each other`s bodies as we can, while I still kept fucking him deeep and hard and whispered into his ear: "How do you like my big cock deep in your ass" to which he gave a prompt remply "I fucking love it and I want more".

I was getting a bit tired though from being on top, so I turned him to his side, while I stayed in him and laid right behind him so that I could rest on the bed a bit too. I placed one of my hands below his neck and hugged him with it and started playing with his nipples, while with the other one I leaned in to start wanking him. He was still rock hard too, which was a bit of a surprise after this much fucking, but I was obviously happy about it nonetheless. We laid there in close embrace for a while, but he begged me for a little break as he said his ass were already hurting for a bit.

I didnt want to finish yet so I agreed, plus again I could use a little rest myself, so I pulled out and laid on my back. He turned around and rested his head on my chest and quickly pulled the condom off me with his left hand. I felt that he just held my cock in his hand and he was just gazing at it, saying that he can`t believe that he can take my cock the way he can. I asked whether mine was the biggest he ever had, to which he said no, but it is definitely one that was fucking him for the longest and possibly the hardest in all his experience. Told me that he was even talking about me to one of his girlfriends. After this little intermezzo, he quickly got down there to started to lick my balls and I once more started slapping my hard cock against his face. He worked his way up my shaft once more, before going all the way down deep. I absolutely fucking loved it and decided that I`d have a bit of p*pp*rs to enjoy the deepthroating that I was getting. It carried on for a good 10-15 minutes, but as he looked up he saw that I was getting eager again to be in him, as I was preparing the next condom.

He reached for the lube again to refresh it on his hole, while I dressed up one more time and told him to sit on my cock this time around. He stood up on top of me, before crouching back down and I felt his cock and balls pressing against my belly as he held my cock and guided it to his hole. He got my knob in and asked for the p*pp*rs. We both took a good sniff again and afterwards I felt as he started to work his way down on my cock slowly sliding down on it. I held his cock in my hand and wanked him as he was bouncing up and down and I looked at his face which was giving this mixed emotions of pain and pleasure at the same time. I knew that even with that break inbetween his hole was getting really tired, as we were already a good 1.5 hours into our meet out of which a good hour was just the fucking to give you a rough timeframe.

And it didn`t take long for him to stop and quickly pulled out stood up from the bed, saying that he can`t take it anymore. While I knew he was tired, with him I was a pretty dominant top, a side of mine that I haven`t really shown anyone else, him alone brought it out of me somehow. So I got off the bed to and shoved him against the wall and I told him that :"We will be done, when I say we are done and you`ll get fucked until that point!" He was resisting of course, but my cock quickly found its way back again inside him. He was a fair bit taller than I was, so it wasn`t very easy fucking him standing up, so I threw him back on the bed on his back. Pulled him to the edge of the bed and started pounding him hard once more with his legs up in the air, as a punishment for wanting to stop. He shouted: "Orange, orange!!!" and I said that we haven`t agreed on a safe word so I`ll stop whenever I want to stop, but I knew that while my mouth was big I was getting quite close to cumming to which was more obvious to me if I slowed down even for a sec. I`m sure you know that sensation that you can fuck hard for ages, but the moment you`ll go slow you`d start to feel your cum building up.

I pushed him a bit further up the bed, so I can fuck him in missionary pose on the bed for a bit, as a last push. I leaned in close to feel his cock and balls once more against my belly and started to bite his nipples. I knew that with all the resisting he still really enjoyed the fact that I didn`t let him stop me, and his moans were the evidence.

However all good things must come to an end and I felt that my time was cumming, so I pulled out and threw the condom to the ground quickly. I quickly got onto his chest again as I was sitting on him I lifted his head and started wanking my cock over his mouth. He eagerly put his tongue out and licked on the tip of my cock, before my moans signalled him that I was going to cum. And what a cum it was!!! This meet happened when I had a four day load saved up and still was able to hold it in for a good 2 hour fuck session, so when it came out it quickly filled up his mouth, face and nose to the point where he started to gag a little bit on it, but held his face against it nonetheless.

As I remained seated on his chest and looked down on his now cum filled face, I felt that he was wanking himself off and few seconds later his body started to rumble and moaned as he was unloading himself and I felt a few drops of his cum hitting my ass.

I climbed off him and laid down next to him. As we both laid there catching our breath, he quickly grabbed a towel and cleaned his face up a bit. I moved to take a shower to wash all the sweat and cum off myself too and when I came back to the bedroom, he was still just laying there naked in a disbelief that he was fucked for that long and how much cum he got in his face, which made me laugh. A few days later I got a text from him saying that his ass is still hurting, which I got when I was working and made me immensely proud.