A Hottie is Born (?)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Men say they don't notice the golden curls, the narrow hips, the tight shirts pulled over the rippling torso, but women can't stop talking about Camilo Villegas, especially after he's done the one arm push-up thing when dropping to the ground to line up the putt! His comment: "I guess it's different."

The 23 year old Colombian fired a 66 on Friday, giving his season a second at Doral and a third at The Players Championship. Along with his phenominal golfing, his 'just a little extra' antics for his admirers, such as leaping a nearly 4-foot picket fence on his way to the autograph tent and producing a loud squealing from the fans, makes me think there's a new hottie for an other-wise tame sport of golf. I wonder how he compares with our latinoboi9.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually caught round two today on CBS and checked him out. Not so much my type I think he is more on the twink-type. Didn't notice any tight shirts over tight torso, he was actually more baggy shirt with baggy pants.....but hey, there are different types for everyone. So, enjoy.
Too bad his game was a bit off today, the shot on the 16th hole not so good.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the update, fratpack. I missed CBS's golf today, regretfully, so I'm still having to take someone else's account of Camilo's hotness or not.