A How-To question

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by vanir23, Jun 28, 2011.

1. vanir23

vanir23 Member

I was wondering if any of the ladies would be so kind as to advise me on a how to question. My lady has two special sensitive spots to the side and above (stomach side) and beside and behind (tush side) her cervix. I hit these spots but frankly I'm hit or miss. What's the best way to hit these spots and, for the ladies that have these same ones, what's the best pace. Any other thoughts would be appreciated as well.

2. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

It depends on your length and thickness and what sort of curvature (if any) you have on your penis when it's erect.

I can't really give you advice without knowing those few details.

3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of the spots you're describing is known as the g spot. Google search for positions which engage the g-spot.

5. vanir23

vanir23 Member

Not the G spot. It's further back. Literally directly to the side of the cervix. I'm 7x6 length and girth wise and reaching back there is not a problem so much. My cock does not have a curve in it or only a very slight one. I actually do think the cul de sac as it were is what I'm thinking of. Backside of the vagina directly next to the cervix on the bottom side (god this is hard to describe) of the vagina.

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I misunderstood you. I thought only the posterior (that's the word for things on the tush side) spot was next to her cervix. I should have read it again before replying. Anterior is the word for things on the stomach side, by the way. I hope this vocabulary helps you locate more information. Why don't you do a google image search with safe mode on for vagina diagrams. This may teach you words for what you wish to describe, and aid your search. You can also do a similar search for vaginal fornices, posterior fornix, and anterior fornix.

7. vanir23

vanir23 Member

Thanks for the responses. I guess I get to go to Google now instead of actually hearing from real women, lol.

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  9. MickeyLee

Gold Member

dudes, chicas.... what is up with whiny bitches piss-mopping the womangs issues?

*gathers rocks and sharp sticks* they need to know real pain.
    just sayin'

10. vanir23

vanir23 Member

?

11. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Ummmmm AlteredEgo was helping you. Geez man. Get to googling now that you have the correct terms. Sheesh!

12. vanir23

vanir23 Member

Right, I already have. Sheesh!

What is up with the attitudes? If I went the way you two seem to think I should go then LPSG should just stop posting any threads at all since it's supposedly all available via a search. I wasn't asking people for their SSNs. I was asking a specific question on preference for women in regards to this certain spot. Seriously, the internet bravery on display here is incredible.

13. MickeyLee

Gold Member

all the place you hit are vagina. some parts are more sensitive areas of the vagina.

the vagina is not One Eyed Willie's treasure maze. there is no corner you can turn where your penis will be forced to play piano or die.

if she likes it, hit it.
    if she doesn't, don't hit it.

if you have trouble hitting it, pay attention to when you hit it.
    do what to did to hit it in the first place.
    this is a learning process.
    women can't GPS another woman's hit'it spot.

if you make use of the search engine you will find your question answered by about a decade worth of female members. we are talking 1000s of responses.

to answer your question. advice you will be too lazy to follow, since you are too lazy to search...

it's all the angle.
    if you want to hit the prosterior fornix.. run the head of your cock along the bottom wall of her vagina. how you need to angle your hips to accomplish this depends on your and her anatomy. an upward curve might be easier in a back to belly position. spooning is a good one. a downward curve, face to face.

if you want to hit the anterior fornix, run the head of your cock along the upper wall of her vag. you should feel the vaginal barrel open and the sponge hump of her g-spot. there will be a vaulted area you're cock should slide into.

be careful, the anterior fornix is more prone to cervix smashing. some stimulation to the cervix feels good. to most women, not all, smashing hurts. like getting punched on the head of your cock. is no, no.

i recommend deep spot for grinding, build up to fucking. anterior, shallow spot, for nothing more than nudge fucking or pressure. each woman is different. ask her. let her show you what she likes.

she might be able to guide you to where she wants you in the cowgirl position.

i mean.. this is fucking for research. is not a bad way to learn.

we can play nice. we can be helpful.
    just remember, we are not required to do anything.
    we don't have answer you
    this section is not your 'ask a pussy' moment.
    play nice, or get bit.

and for the love of all things masculine, stop being a whingy bitch.

14. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Calm down. I didn't mean to piss you off. Posts 2-6 were answers to your inquiry. Then your response in #7 as if no one was helping/answering you. You retorted about googling since no women were helping you out that's why I said what I said in my post. No harm no foul. Miscommunication is all. I always try to answer questions if I can and don't make it a habit of telling guys to leave the forum. Not my style nor my thang to do. Got it now?

15. vanir23

vanir23 Member

Sorry, it seemed like I was being fussed at and I couldn't figure why. Right on with the miscommunication. I was just interested to hear what some other ladies said regarding "i like this for that particular spot". Some are better at communicating their own body's sensations than others in my experience.

At MickeyLee, thanks for the post, truly, but calling someone you've never spoken to before a whiner right off the bat does equal good karma in my experience. I wasn't whining. I was laughing at being told to Google as the answer to my question. I'm aware no one has to do anything...ever...so thanks for the long reply. It is helpful.

So, thanks for the replies, apologies for the miscommunicados.

16. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
  17. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not Google, LPSG internal search! But as ML says, it is far far better to do an internal search on your sweetheart than the Www.

18. eshu

eshu New Member

Albums:
    Are you referring to the cervical ring...in my human sexuality class, I was told to refrain from pushing past it.

19. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Told to refrain from pushing past it by force, or just told not to push past it even if it opens up?

Draft saved Draft deleted