A Huge Welcome To Lpsg For All Sexualforums Users

PrrrfectPussy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Everyone!

I'd like to welcome all SexualForums users to LPSG! Thank you for coming over :)

I received a msg from @BillM this morning suggesting I should try to do something for all SF users. Thank you for the heads up Bill. I want each and every one of you to feel welcome and at home here at LPSG. To help with the transition I've created this little corner for you. This is your spot on the site. We can see how it goes and develop it as need be. If there are any rules you'd like in place here let me know.

Here is a brief introduction. My name is Mr. LPSG. I acquired LPSG in March of last year. What a year it has been. This community and the wonderful people here have taught me a lot. I've truly loved every minute of it. They always say find something you love and you'll never work a day in your life. That is how I feel here on LPSG.

I'm embarrassed to say I don't know much about SF. I know it was the sister forum but that's about it. If anyone would like to give me a history of it that would be great. Who were the moderators there? Anything I should know about?

I'm naming this section the SexualForums Forum to help people find their way. Maybe we can find a more permanent name in the future.

Welcome to LPSG! Enjoy Yourselves and if you have any questions or need anything at all I'm always here for you!

Also, We Just Launched 5 May Contests come check them out Announcing 5 May Contests!!!!

Mr. LPSG
Thank you! This is great! I see lots of my peeps here :D

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Literally a single sentence that said,
"sexualforums is shutting down. thanks to all for being here."

Grammatically speaking, that is two complete sentences... But, who's counting?

Classic, distant, "Rob_E Speak"!

Welcome to all of you, and, thanks @Mr. LPSG for making this happen for you!

Enjoy the site, contribute to it, and please respect our "community's" expectations for respect of ALL races, gender identities, and sexualities.

A/B

Last edited:

Alex93977

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Grammatically speaking, that is two complete sentences... But, who's counting?

Classic, distant, "Rob_E Speak"!

Welcome to all of you, and, thanks @Mr. LPSG for making this happen for you!

Enjoy the site, contribute to it, and please respect our "community's" expectations for respect of ALL races, gender identities, and sexualities.

A/B

I know lol. I wrote it before I copied the text and couldn’t be bothered to change it after I realised it was 2 :joy:

Candela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you! :)
OIP.2rQOT9M4IwmB0OnMvr4JvQHaDo
While we were waiting for you, We took up a collection to buy you a new trailer!:) @PrrrfectPussy

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now, I'm getting confused when a posting member has SF as part of their name... Does it mean they are from SexualForums, or from San Francisco?

Only further investigation will tell!... ;-)

Again, welcome to all SexualForums refugees.

Well-cum to LPSG's "teeming shore"!

A/B

Last edited:

Now, I'm getting confused when a posting member has SF as part of their name... Does it mean they are from SexualForums, or from San Francisco?

Only further investigation will tell!... ;-)

Again, welcome to all SexualForums refugees.

Well-cum to LPSG's "teeming shore"!

A/B

I have yet to see anyone with SF in the username.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have yet to see anyone with SF in the username.

Well, then, mate @GH057, you haven't been exploring this site, enough!... Do a "Members" name search here if you don't believe there are quite A LOT of SF names aboard LPSG... ;-)

BTW... My post that you refer to was intended to be humorous, and, obviously intended to further welcome the new SexualForums folks, to LPSG.

A/B

Last edited: