A Huge Welcome To Lpsg For All Sexualforums Users

adambullman2016

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all. I've been a member of this site for many years, and was a member of SF for several. For me they filled different spots in my online sexual world. I enjoyed the free sexuality - not just around big cock sex (which is why I come here) - and the fact that there was a representative balance of hetero-to-gay members and content.

Is there another site you all would recommend that would be more like SF than this is? I'm not looking to hookup, I just want to see real people and hear about their turnons, etc.

Any help appreciated!
Adam

Reactions: Seductress

Andrea Candelli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Everyone!

I'd like to welcome all SexualForums users to LPSG! Thank you for coming over :)

I received a msg from @BillM this morning suggesting I should try to do something for all SF users. Thank you for the heads up Bill. I want each and every one of you to feel welcome and at home here at LPSG. To help with the transition I've created this little corner for you. This is your spot on the site. We can see how it goes and develop it as need be. If there are any rules you'd like in place here let me know.

Here is a brief introduction. My name is Mr. LPSG. I acquired LPSG in March of last year. What a year it has been. This community and the wonderful people here have taught me a lot. I've truly loved every minute of it. They always say find something you love and you'll never work a day in your life. That is how I feel here on LPSG.

I'm embarrassed to say I don't know much about SF. I know it was the sister forum but that's about it. If anyone would like to give me a history of it that would be great. Who were the moderators there? Anything I should know about?

I'm naming this section the SexualForums Forum to help people find their way. Maybe we can find a more permanent name in the future.

Welcome to LPSG! Enjoy Yourselves and if you have any questions or need anything at all I'm always here for you!

Also, We Just Launched 5 May Contests come check them out Announcing 5 May Contests!!!!

Mr. LPSG
I'm still amazed at all that you HAVE done, Mr. LPSG. Which just remindedme; I have a couple of actual men I should follow. Jeez.

@}~~~

Reactions: TimesUp and Candela

Much appreciation for the hospitality!

Oooh, I'm really liking these array of emoji's :heart_eyes:

somhairle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, I used to be active on SF and today tried to login. Noticed that something had gone wrong over there so popped on here in an attempt to work out what has happened. I am an early member of this site from when I started on SF. Recognse some of the names here and so simply saying 'hi'.

-GG-

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I joined here a couple years ago to check it out when several members had gone to SF from here, so technically not new, but do appreciate the welcome for those of us who were members of SF. It's nice to see so many familiar names who have made the move to this site.

Reactions: Crackfiller

Stiffernow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feeling adrift still after the shutdown. That’s the second time in 12 months and both my favourite haunts have gone. I love to chat but can’t find anywhere as easy as the other two places . It’s ok here but doesn’t have the same feel . Maybe just needs more time to get used to

bigzman34

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree @Stiffernow. This site is nice, but searching for anyone takes as long as making your favorite dinner.

At least, I am glad that there is forum so we won't be forgotten after the SF site disappeared with very little time to backup our data.

Hopefully, more members that aren't here yet will surface.

Reactions: High Priestess LCB

orto85

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see a lot of familiar names and avatars here! glad to know that there is place for ppl from SF!
its been a break from forums for me for like a year and today I've been really surprised to see that SF does not work anymore... Hope to have the same feeling here!
Hello to everyone who remembers me!

Reactions: Cheshire20

bigzman34

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome aboard.

I see a lot of familiar names and avatars here! glad to know that there is place for ppl from SF!
its been a break from forums for me for like a year and today I've been really surprised to see that SF does not work anymore... Hope to have the same feeling here!

Cheshire20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome aboard

Reactions: orto85

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Everyone!

I'd like to welcome all SexualForums users to LPSG! Thank you for coming over :)

I received a msg from @BillM this morning suggesting I should try to do something for all SF users. Thank you for the heads up Bill. I want each and every one of you to feel welcome and at home here at LPSG. To help with the transition I've created this little corner for you. This is your spot on the site. We can see how it goes and develop it as need be. If there are any rules you'd like in place here let me know.

Here is a brief introduction. My name is Mr. LPSG. I acquired LPSG in March of last year. What a year it has been. This community and the wonderful people here have taught me a lot. I've truly loved every minute of it. They always say find something you love and you'll never work a day in your life. That is how I feel here on LPSG.

I'm embarrassed to say I don't know much about SF. I know it was the sister forum but that's about it. If anyone would like to give me a history of it that would be great. Who were the moderators there? Anything I should know about?

I'm naming this section the SexualForums Forum to help people find their way. Maybe we can find a more permanent name in the future.

Welcome to LPSG! Enjoy Yourselves and if you have any questions or need anything at all I'm always here for you!

Also, We Just Launched 5 May Contests come check them out Announcing 5 May Contests!!!!

Mr. LPSG
Thanks. I was an avid fan and user of SF.