A Hung & Confident Man's Guide To Using The Urinal

D

deleted645791

I go to the movies most weekends, and I use the bathroom beforehand so I don't have to halfway through, and then again after, since I always have an XL diet soda while I watch the movie. I've posted about this particular bathroom a few times before in another thread.

IMG.jpg

(Not an actual pic, but this is similar)

Since it's difficult not to show off with this set up, especially when it's crowded, I've been using this as an opportunity to figure out what's most comfortable for me to get the job done efficiently, show off a little while I'm at it, but also be able to zone out and piss on autopilot until I'm done. Over the last few years, but more so over the last several months, I've gotten it down to a science and I do this every time I use any public restroom now. It just works for me, so I thought I'd share. [If you don't like to read long posts, you might want to skip this one]

First, I don't look at or acknowledge anyone else from the moment I enter the bathroom. When I get to the urinal, I look down and focus all my attention completely on my big dick pissing, watching it closely like a hawk with my head down, keeping my eyes directly on it no matter how loud or busy the restroom gets until I'm done. This gives me an opportunity to connect, appreciate and be thankful for my manhood several times a day, while also helping me tune everyone out. I prefer to not know if I'm being watched so that I can remain totally at ease. For those minutes, it's just me with myself, and no one else. Even if I'm with my friends or co-workers, I'll chat with them if needed, but I never look away from my dick until I'm done and it's back in my pants. This also lets anyone else look at it if they want to without worrying that I'll notice because I don't mind as long as they are discreet and respectful.

It takes way more effort to cover up and still piss comfortably without any splash back from having to stand closer to the urinal, or preventing a wet spot on my crotch afterwards from not hauling out my hard-to-hide balls. And no one should have to cover themselves at a urinal- because exposed body parts urinating in that context are not inappropriate- so I don't. However, I'll go through the hassle if kids are around because they will stare. If you have ever used a trough at a sporting event or have minors who use your locker room, you know what I'm talking about. When minors are around, only then will I attempt to shield the youth from having to see a large shaved dick and balls. I don't care about everyone else because they simply don't have to look if they don't want to, besides most men don't anyway, so I'm not going to risk wet spots and splash back for them when I don't have to.

That said, I have a routine that I repeat exactly as follows to get in and out as fast as possible, while preventing the dreaded wet spot, especially because I go commando full-time--

⦁ As I'm approaching the urinal, I pull the front of the waistband of my shorts way down with my right thumb and leave it there. Then I use my left hand to haul my penis and balls completely out and over the waistband. I then use the left hand to aim while it starts so my initial stream doesn't miss the bowl (if I'm in a hurry or no one's around, I don't bother), then I let it go and grip my hip with that hand, holding my shirt up and back a little so it's out of the way and won't get wet.

⦁ My dick hangs over my big balls, pushing it away from my body and keeping the stream almost, but not directly downwards, allowing for hands-free pissing. I step back with my hips forward if splashing becomes an issue. If my balls are hanging extra low because it's hot out, I compensate by jutting my hips out further to direct the stream directly down into the bowl and not the floor.

⦁ My right thumb keeps the waistband pulled way down so it's not blocking any of the plumbing behind my freely hanging dick and balls until I finish (this is critical because urine gets left behind if I don't, but it's also a chance to air out my junk since I sweat a lot). Then very quickly I use one of my fingers there to press underneath my balls to push the last few drops out, milk it from base to tip, shake it firmly a few times, then in one quick motion I pull the waistband up and away from my body so it all flops back into my shorts.

⦁ If I'm wearing pants or shorts with a fly, I pretty much do the same thing. After I unbuckle, unbutton, unzip, and open the fly all the way wide open, I just haul it all out. Because there is no elastic to keep pulled down, my dick and balls hang freely out of the fly and get some fresh air while I piss hands-free. I put my hands in my pockets or grip each hip with a hand to keep my pants up, or just cross my arms or let them hang to the side if my pants will stay up on their own. After the taint press, milk and shake procedure, I put it all back in my pants and *carefully* zip up, button and buckle on my way to the sink.

I've come to enjoy the lack of humility I get from having a big dick. I can be carefree, confident and unapologetic about my size, and not being modest about it is mostly about comfort and convenience. But it's also about dominance by not showing any consideration or regard for anyone else who might be watching, which I know can be really impressive and yet terribly intimidating to see. I could cover up a bit more when I use the bathroom or the locker room, perhaps use underwear when I wear thin gym shorts and sweats so my penis isn't so obviously visible, but I won't because my comfort comes first. And, admittedly, I like that anyone who happens to look can see that I'm a man that is proudly packing some serious fucking heat.

Last edited:
D

deleted1774761

I enjoy doing this in the gym locker room (which has a similar set up to the image above), watching out of the corner of my eye who has the confidence to push up to the urinal next to me and pull everything out. Most guys will choose a stall or a urinal or two away and cheat their body to the side so that you their units are shielded from view. Every once in a while a dude will choose the unit next to meet and most of the time he's packin.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a softball tournament yesterday and the men's bathroom had two urinals, without a divider. I visited it several time in the course of the day and every man that pissed in the urinal chose the one next to the stall and turned their backs to the other urinal. I just faced the urinal and peed. I wasn't trying to show off but I wasn't hiding it either. Nobody ever came in and took the other urinal. They all either left or went in to the stall. Men have become pee shy in front of other men. Use to be all urinals were open and I grew up in that era. Guess that's why I don't care. We all got dicks, some bigger some smaller and some in between.

Beercandilf

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go to the movies most weekends, and I use the bathroom beforehand so I don't have to halfway through, and then again after, since I always have an XL diet soda while I watch the movie. I've posted about this particular bathroom a few times before in another thread.

View attachment 2797941

(Not an actual pic, but this is similar)

Since it's difficult not to show off with this set up, especially when it's crowded, I've been using this as an opportunity to figure out what's most comfortable for me to get the job done efficiently, show off a little while I'm at it, but also be able to zone out and piss on autopilot until I'm done. Over the last few years, but more so over the last several months, I've gotten it down to a science and I do this every time I use any public restroom now. It just works for me, so I thought I'd share. [If you don't like to read long posts, you might want to skip this one]

First, I don't look at or acknowledge anyone else from the moment I enter the bathroom. When I get to the urinal, I look down and focus all my attention completely on my big dick pissing, watching it closely like a hawk with my head down, keeping my eyes directly on it no matter how loud or busy the restroom gets until I'm done. This gives me an opportunity to connect, appreciate and be thankful for my manhood several times a day, while also helping me tune everyone out. I prefer to not know if I'm being watched so that I can remain totally at ease. For those minutes, it's just me with myself, and no one else. Even if I'm with my friends or co-workers, I'll chat with them if needed, but I never look away from my dick until I'm done and it's back in my pants. This also lets anyone else look at it if they want to without worrying that I'll notice because I don't mind as long as they are discreet and respectful.

It takes way more effort to cover up and still piss comfortably without any splash back from having to stand closer to the urinal, or preventing a wet spot on my crotch afterwards from not hauling out my hard-to-hide balls. And no one should have to cover themselves at a urinal- because exposed body parts urinating in that context are not inappropriate- so I don't. However, I'll go through the hassle if kids are around because they will stare. If you have ever used a trough at a sporting event or have minors who use your locker room, you know what I'm talking about. When minors are around, only then will I attempt to shield the youth from having to see a large shaved dick and balls. I don't care about everyone else because they simply don't have to look if they don't want to, besides most men don't anyway, so I'm not going to risk wet spots and splash back for them when I don't have to.

That said, I have a routine that I repeat exactly as follows to get in and out as fast as possible, while preventing the dreaded wet spot, especially because I go commando full-time--

⦁ As I'm approaching the urinal, I pull the front of the waistband of my shorts way down with my right thumb and leave it there. Then I use my left hand to haul my penis and balls completely out and over the waistband. I then use the left hand to aim while it starts so my initial stream doesn't miss the bowl (if I'm in a hurry or no one's around, I don't bother), then I let it go and grip my hip with that hand, holding my shirt up and back a little so it's out of the way and won't get wet.

⦁ My dick hangs over my big balls, pushing it away from my body and keeping the stream almost, but not directly downwards, allowing for hands-free pissing. I step back with my hips forward if splashing becomes an issue. If my balls are hanging extra low because it's hot out, I compensate by jutting my hips out further to direct the stream directly down into the bowl and not the floor.

⦁ My right thumb keeps the waistband pulled way down so it's not blocking any of the plumbing behind my freely hanging dick and balls until I finish (this is critical because urine gets left behind if I don't, but it's also a chance to air out my junk since I sweat a lot). Then very quickly I use one of my fingers there to press underneath my balls to push the last few drops out, milk it from base to tip, shake it firmly a few times, then in one quick motion I pull the waistband up and away from my body so it all flops back into my shorts.

⦁ If I'm wearing pants or shorts with a fly, I pretty much do the same thing. After I unbuckle, unbutton, unzip, and open the fly all the way wide open, I just haul it all out. Because there is no elastic to keep pulled down, my dick and balls hang freely out of the fly and get some fresh air while I piss hands-free. I put my hands in my pockets or grip each hip with a hand to keep my pants up, or just cross my arms or let them hang to the side if my pants will stay up on their own. After the taint press, milk and shake procedure, I put it all back in my pants and *carefully* zip up, button and buckle on my way to the sink.

I've come to enjoy the lack of humility I get from having a big dick. I can be carefree, confident and unapologetic about my size, and not being modest about it is mostly about comfort and convenience. But it's also about dominance by not showing any consideration or regard for anyone else who might be watching, which I know can be really impressive and yet terribly intimidating to see. I could cover up a bit more when I use the bathroom or the locker room, perhaps use underwear when I wear thin gym shorts and sweats so my penis isn't so obviously visible, but I won't because my comfort comes first. And, admittedly, I like that anyone who happens to look can see that I'm a man that is proudly packing some serious fucking heat.

Yes- I concur with almost all of what you’ve said here. I also look straight down- I even send text messages on my iPhone, and leave my cock hanging while the piss drains out (heavy cock doesn’t need my hands on it to aim properly)

I think the act of casually texting while pissing really makes some guys curious, because it seems like most men need to hold their cock down so it doesn’t splash all over the place

D

deleted645791

Yes- I concur with almost all of what you’ve said here. I also look straight down- I even send text messages on my iPhone, and leave my cock hanging while the piss drains out (heavy cock doesn’t need my hands on it to aim properly)

I think the act of casually texting while pissing really makes some guys curious, because it seems like most men need to hold their cock down so it doesn’t splash all over the place

Using both hands to text while I piss hands free has always been my preferred method of using the urinal because it's productive, and it also makes it obvious I'm not concerned if some one wants to take a look at what I've got. I'll still do that on purpose in a crowded restroom sometimes when I'm feeling cocky lol

Although now that I've gotten accustomed to watching and admiring my big dick pissing several times a day, I feel more grateful and connected with my body. Taking that time for myself is worth delaying a response to a text or having to wait until afterwards to do that quick Google search. I love my big dick and balls, it's nice to appreciate and remember that every few hours.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting read HungBuddy. I was at a NFL stadium that had urinals just like the ones in your photo. The airport in Rome has the same setup. I'm usually on autopilot when using a urinal. I'm not one to look around; I need to watch what I'm doing in order to avoid getting piss on my clothes.

When I was growing up, all of the urinals were open; dividers came later. Many places had troughs. It doesn't bother me if people see me pee at a urinal, and I never feel the need to hide from whomever might be present. I do what I need to do and move on.

D

deleted645791

Went to a softball tournament yesterday and the men's bathroom had two urinals, without a divider. I visited it several time in the course of the day and every man that pissed in the urinal chose the one next to the stall and turned their backs to the other urinal. I just faced the urinal and peed. I wasn't trying to show off but I wasn't hiding it either. Nobody ever came in and took the other urinal. They all either left or went in to the stall. Men have become pee shy in front of other men. Use to be all urinals were open and I grew up in that era. Guess that's why I don't care. We all got dicks, some bigger some smaller and some in between.

When I was growing up, all of the urinals were open; dividers came later. Many places had troughs. It doesn't bother me if people see me pee at a urinal, and I never feel the need to hide from whomever might be present. I do what I need to do and move on.
I think that's part of the reason why I'm not concerned about trying to hide my junk. Growing up I went to a lot of football and baseball games, where troughs were the norm. Most bars when I was in college had them too.
Dividers in most restrooms is now the new norm when it wasn't before. I think that's why we have more guys who are pee shy and practically piss all over themselves standing as close as possible to the urinal when literally no one cares. It's always so weird to me when there are only two urinals in a restroom and no one will use the empty one next to me, even waiting to use a nasty stall, when they can just man up and use the urinal instead.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How do you guys even know you're being looked at? im always pointing my face towards the wall, with my eyes doing the turning. but in any peripheral vision, i can hardly see the other persons' face

It sounds like you are standing much too close to the urinal. That's not how a hung, confident man, with a good strong stream, pisses.

You stand a couple of feet back, then haul out your big dick. You then step a little closer, and let loose with a strong stream. The others, who stand close because they are not confident, will be in front of you, clearly in your peripheral vision. But you are not showing off-- if you stood any closer, you would be at risk of getting hit by your own back-splatter as you continue to take a good, hard piss. Of course, a little glance to the side, to be sure you are not splattering anyone else, would be the polite thing to do.

When you are almost done, you may step a little closer, to avoid making too much of a mess on the floor. And then step back a bit again, so you have the room to give your big, heavy dick the couple of strong shakes it needs. They you can step back a bit further, to have the room to stuff it all back in, and tuck it down you leg, without bumping anyone with your elbow.

dpe01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just faced the urinal and peed. I wasn't trying to show off but I wasn't hiding it either. Nobody ever came in and took the other urinal. They all either left or went in to the stall. Men have become pee shy in front of other men.

I think guys relax more once they have had a drink though. In an office situation etc., yes people are shy about using the next urinal. But in a bar after a couple of beers they just get on with it and use them all.

D

deleted645791

I enjoy doing this in the gym locker room (which has a similar set up to the image above), watching out of the corner of my eye who has the confidence to push up to the urinal next to me and pull everything out. Most guys will choose a stall or a urinal or two away and cheat their body to the side so that you their units are shielded from view. Every once in a while a dude will choose the unit next to meet and most of the time he's packin.

Even in a crowded bathroom, I'm surprised at the lengths some guys go to not be seen, or not use an open urinal that's between two that are being used. If I have to piss, I'm using what ever is available, I won't wait.

My gym locker room has this set up too with 4 urinals, and sometimes guys will wait until I'm done rather than use one in the middle. The guys who don't wait are usually the same guys who are also packing heat, use the communal shower instead of the private stalls, and don't change clothes with a towel wrapped around their waste. Confidence makes normal things like showering after a workout or using any bathroom so much easier.

D

deleted645791

I think phones in the restroom might make some a little uneasy because smart phones are used to record and snap pictures of people without them knowing it. I see it all the time where guys will be in the lockerroom and even at the urinal with their phone in hand and you never really know if the phone is recording or not when it's casually held with the camera facing in any direction. Guys hugging the urinal may not necessary have anything to do with their confidence but more with them being concerned about the sophistication of technology. I don't think most guys would have an issue with a few eyes looking at their privates but it's a different story when you start entertaining ideas of a camera being on you and where that footage could end up.

I’ve had to tell men in the locker room to put their phone away because it’s not allowed to be out, I have zero tolerance for that nonsense.

But I’ve never noticed anyone just casually holding their phone in their hand at a urinal, although I’m not at all vigilant about what’s going on around me when I’m there. If I text while using the urinal, in theory I could be filming my own dick while I piss and that’s about it, so other men texting at a urinal has never bothered me.

Reactions: texasman469

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Using both hands to text while I piss hands free has always been my preferred method of using the urinal because it's productive, and it also makes it obvious I'm not concerned if some one wants to take a look at what I've got. I'll still do that on purpose in a crowded restroom sometimes when I'm feeling cocky lol

Although now that I've gotten accustomed to watching and admiring my big dick pissing several times a day, I feel more grateful and connected with my body. Taking that time for myself is worth delaying a response to a text or having to wait until afterwards to do that quick Google search. I love my big dick and balls, it's nice to appreciate and remember that every few hours.
Erotic sight... showing off with confidence at the urinals whether intentional or not. Seeing a guy comfortable with what hes packing is always awesome to see and admire the masculine stance.

Reactions: Linkguy13

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh, some on! Using your phone in the bathroom is what pee-shy people do to get over the tension (besides being unsanitary):
In Defense of Guys Who Use Their Phone at the Urinal - Dollar Shave Club Original Content

There are even phone apps to coach you:
https://iurinal-shy-bladder-app.soft112.com

I haul the whole thing out, and don't need to hold it. I do get sore shoulders and neck from being hunched over a desk all day, so I've often been seen with both hands behind my back and neck, giving my shoulders a good stretch, and cracking my neck, while pissing. This activity also naturally thrusts the hips forward, lifting your junk and stream, so as to give more latitude in aiming.

sonicatomic1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you guys even know you're being looked at? im always pointing my face towards the wall, with my eyes doing the turning. but in any peripheral vision, i can hardly see the other persons' face

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think phones in the restroom might make some a little uneasy because smart phones are used to record and snap pictures of people without them knowing it. I see it all the time where guys will be in the lockerroom and even at the urinal with their phone in hand and you never really know if the phone is recording or not when it's casually held with the camera facing in any direction. Guys hugging the urinal may not necessary have anything to do with their confidence but more with them being concerned about the sophistication of technology. I don't think most guys would have an issue with a few eyes looking at their privates but it's a different story when you start entertaining ideas of a camera being on you and where that footage could end up.