A Hung & Confident Man's Guide To Using The Urinal

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Using both hands to text while I piss hands free has always been my preferred method of using the urinal because it's productive, and it also makes it obvious I'm not concerned if some one wants to take a look at what I've got. I'll still do that on purpose in a crowded restroom sometimes when I'm feeling cocky lol

Although now that I've gotten accustomed to watching and admiring my big dick pissing several times a day, I feel more grateful and connected with my body. Taking that time for myself is worth delaying a response to a text or having to wait until afterwards to do that quick Google search. I love my big dick and balls, it's nice to appreciate and remember that every few hours.
Erotic sight... showing off with confidence at the urinals whether intentional or not. Seeing a guy comfortable with what hes packing is always awesome to see and admire the masculine stance.

Reactions: Linkguy13

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Using both hands to text while I piss hands free has always been my preferred method of using the urinal because it's productive, and it also makes it obvious I'm not concerned if some one wants to take a look at what I've got. I'll still do that on purpose in a crowded restroom sometimes when I'm feeling cocky lol

Although now that I've gotten accustomed to watching and admiring my big dick pissing several times a day, I feel more grateful and connected with my body. Taking that time for myself is worth delaying a response to a text or having to wait until afterwards to do that quick Google search. I love my big dick and balls, it's nice to appreciate and remember that every few hours.
I do the same thing especially in a crowded restroom with no dividers.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I can usually get an eye full just walking into a restroom with open urinals and walking by past the occupied urinals to an open one. Usually, someone is standing back. Nothing obvious about that.
That would be me.